1. scroll up and down the calendar to switch the month with the real 3D paging effect
2. click on a date to refresh the preview of the missing calls, the unread sms, the events and the pictures of that day
3. double-click on a date to check the events of that day and to add new event
1. This widget must run on the TSF Shell.
TSF Shell download address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2 Please rate if you like our application. Please kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any query or suggestion on our software.
3.This widget must run on the TSF Shell 2.0+
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
1，read your contacts
Usage: to show contact name of missing calls and unread sms
2，read your text messages
Usage: to show unread sms record
3，read call log
Usage: to show missing call record
4，read calendar events
Usage: to show events
Usage: to show pictures
- Choose one of 10 themes (Transparent, Dark, Light, Google, iOS, Sense, KitKat, Shades, Material Dark and Light)
- Select First day of week
- Highlight Saturday and Sunday
- Resizable to 3 different layouts
- Multiple instances of widget supported
- Mark days with events
- Open calendar app on day tap
- No Adds or notifications
- Completely Free
- Open settings by taping on month
- Themes can be rendered as transparent
Rate and comment with your opinions and suggestions.
The widget supports changing the color schemes, walking on the calendar, change the first day of the week (Thursday / Sunday)
Additional features will be added soon!
Bugs/suggestions report form:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How come in a set
A: Double-tap on the date signifies the transition into the settings
Q: why can not sync calendars to the Internet?
A: It makes you dependent on the Internet complicates the work of the widget, and increases energy consumption.
Q: The widget will be developed?
A: Yes, in the near future I plan to add new features!
Q: I have a bug
A: Report to my email - it's give much better feedback then comment
Tags: widget, android, achep, acwidgets, your caledar, calendar, best, great
Over 1 million users agree: HD Widgets is the most fun and easy way to add widgets to your home screen! Customizing widgets has never been easier! Just swipe and tap to select colors, icons, clocks, layouts, backgrounds and more!
Top 10 Android Apps - Techcrunch
"Android users swear by the HD Widgets app" - The Guardian
"Amazingly awesome and beautiful" - Android Community
"elegant and eye-catching" - Computerworld
"heavy on polish and detail yet light on the wallet" - AndroidGuys
Play Store Editor's Choice for over 2 years!
- clock, date, switches, weather, forecast, & location
- 50+ setting switches
- tap hot spots to open apps (clock / alarm, date, weather)
- phone sizes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x3
- tablet sizes: 6x1, 6x2, 3x5, 8x1, 8x2, 4x7 (and all phone widgets)
- lock screen widgets
Theme Packs and Add-Ons
HD Widgets includes FREE Glass Gems theme pack with over 100 widgets for phones and tablets.
Add more theme packs and icons via Play Store:
- Kairo (40+ widgets)
- Kairo XP (60+ widgets)
- Colourform (30+ widgets)
- Colourform XP (50+ widgets)
Advanced Weather & Forecast
- the most advanced weather screen available on Android
- multi-source: AccuWeather, Weather Underground & more
- 12-36 hourly graph w/ temperature and chance of rain
- 7-10 day forecasts
- multiple locations
- HD Widgets 4 requires Android 4.0.3 & up
- UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again =)
- changing grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance
- we don't test ROMs
- FAQ: http://cloud.tv/apps/hd-widgets/faq/
- camera: to use the LED camera light
- full details: http://cloud.tv/i/hdw-perms
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: email@example.com
♥ We respond to everyone!
Yet another set of basic home screen widgets.
They are designed to provide you with the most important information at a glance, yet still allow you to enjoy your (Live-) wallpaper.
This package contains:
* Glass Clock Widget
Enter a city name, or use geolocation to automatically find your location. Add more than one clock widget to your home screen in order to follow the time and weather around the world. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show weather and clock
- Show date and clock
- Show alarm and clock
- Show clock only
* Glass Calendar Widget
See the current date, along with the next three events in your calendar. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show date and events
- Show events only
* Glass News Widget
Read your favorite RSS/Atom feeds from your home screen. Select one of the build in feeds (Google News, BBC, Reuters, WIRED ect.) or add your own custom feed. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show label and news
- Show news only
* Glass All-In-One Widget
All the above widgets combined into one 4x3 widget.
FREE & PAID VERSIONS:
All the widgets are semi-transparent, with a nice smoked glass look. But the paid version will allow you to change the tint and transparency of the background as you wish.
1) I can't find the widgets
The widgets don't show up in the App-drawer. Instead, they can be found in the widget list. The widget list is opened by tapping and holding on an empty space on the home screen.
2) I still can't find the widgets
The most common cause of this problem is that the widgets are installed on the SD-card. Android doesn't like widgets on the SD-card. Please try to move them back to the main memory of the phone/tablet.
3) How do I change the settings for a widget?
If you tab the upper left corner of the widget, the setting screen for that widget will open. If you tab the lower left corner, the widget will refresh itself.
CalendarWidget is just a clean and simple widget for your android-calendar with just the options you need
- Choose the calendars you want to display
- Choose the number of events to display (depending on your resizing of the widget)
- Choose the number of days which events are to display
- Toggle display of location
- Toggle transparent background (for better viewing depending on your wallpaper)
- Invert the widget colors for bright wallpapers
- English or german language (depends on phone-setting)
If you find any errors or missing things, if you have ideas to improve CalendarWidget, feel free to send me an E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
'C-Day': It shows all events in one day.
'C-Week': It shows one week. First window has a clock and the last window ('Calendar') for selected independently future events (like 'C-Agenda').
'C-Month': It shows one month.
'C-MonthHuge': It shows one month with the increased sizes.
'C-Agenda': All events starting from the current day and 2-4 weeks forward.
You can browse through the days by pillows on the title.
Press the middle of the title to return to the current date.
To see all events press the widget's cell and scroll down in the popup window.
The widgets can work offline.
Press the app icon to enter the Parameters screen.
On the 'Fonts' and 'Colors' tabs you can change all font sizes and colors (fonts, backgrounds and transparency).
On the 'Calendars' tab you can tick off which calendars will be shown in all widgets (first column) and you can tick off calendars that are used for the 'Calendar' windows in the widget 'C-Week' (second column).
- after installation of this app do not forget to allow connection to the Google calendars. Notification has to appear in the status bar.
- don't move app to the SD.
- Create your own themes (and you can save it)
- Select from millions of colors for any calendar element
- 32 text fonts
- You can select any day as first day of week
- Change current month quickly by touching month name
It can be configured to display time, date, battery and weather information. The layout of the widget is highly customizable through the layout editor.
Barcode Battery Bar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPsug6jQ3o4
Use custom fonts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ou_kaXfyiU
Thanks to Willie (http://www.rgddesigns.com) for the Youtube promo video!
* Simplified Chinese
* Traditional Chinese
Explanations for the permission requests:
** android.permission.VIBRATE **
used in the layout editor to give feedback that an item has been dragged
** android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION **
used by the weather service to get your coarse location and retrieve the weather for it
** android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE **
needed to determine if the weather data can be fetched
** android.permission.INTERNET **
needed to actually retrieve the weather data and to get the name of the location you are
** android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED **
needed to be able to wait until the phone booted before initializing
** android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE **
to gain access to your SD card and save the preferences to it
** android.permission.GET_TASKS **
used to determine if the home screen is currently active. This is used by the automatic rendering option
** android.permission.CHANGE_COMPONENT_ENABLED_STATE **
To enable / disable widget sizes
** android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE **
To support WiFi variables
** android.permission.READ_CALENDAR **
To support calendar events
** com.android.vending.BILLING **
To support In-App donation
** de.devmil.minimaltext.permission.USE_DIRECT_CALL_ADDON **
allows Minimalisitc Text to use the Minimalistic Text direct call addon (if it is installed)
If you have any problems, write me an email!
Now with Buzz Launcher support! Minimalistic Text can be restored exactly the way it has been packed using the Buzz Launcher. This way you can share your complete Homescreen easy with other Buzz Launcher users!
Download Buzz Launcher here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzpia.aqua.launcher
Please don't use the comments for feature requests or bugs. You can write me an email (email@example.com). (Of course you still can rate lower due to bugs or missing features)
1) add a Locale variable to your layout and set the variable name (click it)
2) in Tasker select Plugins -> Minimalistic Text for an action
3) Click "Edit", a new activity starts
4) enter the name of the variable and the text that should be displayed for this variable (you can use Tasker variables)
- 6 nice looking themes available for free
- You can select any day as first day of week
- Change current month quickly by touching month name
While there are many awesome skins for Zooper, there are startlingly few calendar widgets. Part of the reason for that is that they are very hard to code (relative to other kinds of widgets)! Fear no more - this widget looks good and takes its design cues from future Android versions as well as other smartphone makers.
You will see your next three calendar events along with "Today," "Tomorrow," or the month and date if they are further in the future than that. Likewise, you'll get a slick visualization of the day of week and month in the top left corner (PRO uses can choose weather, instead!). You can choose from one of a few looks for the remaining space. You can choose from 4 different layouts, 3 4x2 layouts and 1 4x1 layout. If you are using a different-sized grid, these scale easily to larger or smaller sizes provided you are working in multiples; otherwise, you might need to go PRO to tinker with the scaling yourself. I have just recently introduced a Moonshine-inspired theme in addition to the original blue and green, as well.
If you like the looks of this, check out the PRO version as well. Benefits of PRO:
-NEW live weather configuration for each layout
-NEW pro exclusive black theme
-30 total layout options vs 12 in free version
-Ability to save layouts for future customization
Please let me know if you have any problems or requests. I want to make sure this widget works for you!
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will gladly help you.
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1), big (4x2) and wide (4x1) resizable digital clock widgets with 7 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to show brief weather information and weather forecast on tap
- Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
- Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app and your favourite weather app by tapping the widget
- Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2+ only, supported on selected devices)
- NEW: Backup & restore settings
- NEW: Options for Bold hours and no colon separator ala Xperia Z3
- Paid "Premium" upgrade that unlocks options for:
- Custom (user-selectable) font + 9 additional fonts
- NEW: Ability to show current time and weather in multiple locations
- Ability to show battery level info
- Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
- Removes advertisements
Note: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
- Downloading weather forecasts / current weather information
- Detecting current location for the weather forecast
- Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
- The Premium in-app purchase
- Backing up & restoring settings
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
- Clock with customizable time and date format
- Current weather condition and 3/4-day weather forecast
- Choice of Google or AccuWeather for weather forecast
- Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature support
- Geo-location for weather or search city by name/zip code
- Configurable refresh interval
- Additional information (e.g., battery level) on the widget
- Customizable widget tap actions
- Automatic sunrise/sunset time calculation
- Moon phase calendar
- Different widget sizes and styles with skin support
- Access to the Fancy Widgets Market and convenient skin management
- Many customization options to make your beautiful widgets
Full version exclusive features:
- Multiple location support for both clock and weather
- Additional weather providers: WeatherBug, MSN Weather, and The Weather Channel
- Current temperature notification
- Severe weather alerts with customizable notification options
- Easy backup/restore of your widget settings
- Over 400 clock and weather skins to decorate your home screen
- Fancy weather animations (rain, storm, snow, etc.)
- Fancy Widgets 1x1: weather icon, moon phase, date, battery
- Fancy Widgets 2x1: forecast, digital/flip clock, date
- Fancy Widgets 4x1: digital/flip home (clock and weather), weather, forecast, digital/flip clock
- Fancy Widgets 4x2: digital/flip clock
- Even more customization options
NOTE: Please exclude Fancy Widgets from your task killers. Otherwise, the widgets will not be able to update properly.
If you purchased Fancy Widget Pro from the Android Market or Amazon Appstore before, you may request a free license key on our website using your Google/Amazon order number.
Please read the FAQ and head to our forum for support.
NOTE: If you have Blik 3.0.0 or higher, you no longer need the Hi-res Picture Pack.
The Blik Calendar Widget will notify you if your phone will support this Hi-res Picture Pack. If Blik doesn't tell you that it is available, there is no need to install this package since it won't be used.
The Blik Calendar Widget will automatically use the higher resolution pictures to look even better.
* Make sure you have Blik Calendar Widget 2.1.0 or above.
* After installing on your phone, you may need to manually refresh Blik to cause it to reload your calendar events and use the hi-res picture pack or you can just wait for Blik to automatically refresh itself when your events change.
*** IMPORTANT ***
If your phone doesn't have a high resolution display, the hi-res picture pack won't be used! It won't hurt to download the picture pack, but it will be unused by Blik and will just take up space on your phone or SD card.
-THIS IS A LICENSE KEY ONLY-
You also need to install the Blik Calendar Widget.
* 370+ additional keyword rules.
* Create your own keyword rules.
* Scroll through more weeks of events.
* Change the text under the pictures.
* No ads.
> Make sure to update to the latest version of Blik.
-- IMPORTANT NOTICE --
If you ever have any problems purchasing the Pro License Key, please contact email@example.com for assistance. We'll make sure you aren't charged without receiving the product or issue a refund if you are not completely satisfied.