Tablet users should also check out our new TextMaker HD which offers the feature set of a desktop spreadsheet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=softmaker.applications.textmaker.hd
TextMaker Mobile is the only word processor for Android that lets you open, edit, and save all your Microsoft Word documents while preserving all formatting and content. It displays your documents exactly like they look on your PC - even using the correct fonts if you copy them to your Android device.
► Edit and save all .doc and .docx files from Microsoft Word 6.0 up to 2013 seamlessly, without losing formatting or content
► Also opens and saves password-protected Microsoft Word files.
► PDF export directly from within the app
► On-the-fly spell checking for English (US+UK), German, Swiss German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch
► Work with tracked changes and comments like you do in Microsoft Word on your PC.
► Access documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and OneDrive directly from within the app.
► Pictures may be inserted from image files, from the built-in camera, and the photo gallery.
► Many character formatting options, including bold, italic, underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
► Flexible paragraph formatting: left and right indent, first-line indent, paragraph alignment, line spacing, space above/below paragraph, tabs
► Apply paragraph styles
► Lists with bullets and automatic numbering
► Insert and edit footnotes and endnotes
► Display any TrueType or OpenType font
► Automatic hyphenation in 33 languages
► Multi-level undo and redo
► View documents in print view or draft mode
► Document statistics (keystrokes, characters, words, sentences, etc.)
► Send documents by e-mail directly from TextMaker Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, DOC, DOCX, HTML, etc.)
► Menus and dialogs switchable between English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Turkish
► ... and much more!
TextMaker Mobile is the only word processor for Android that truly deserves its name. Check it out now, you will be amazed by its capabilities, its spotless compatibility with Microsoft Word, and its friendly user interface.
Imagine this: You can start a document in Microsoft Word on your PC, edit it using TextMaker Mobile, then finish it with Microsoft Word. Everything stays intact, no formatting is lost. No other Android word processor does this!
Supported file formats: TextMaker, Microsoft Word (DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOTX, DOCM, DOTM), RTF, HTML, OpenDocument / OpenOffice / LibreOffice, Pocket Word, plain text in many encodings
Notes: If you have questions about this application, please do not post them in the ratings, but contact our support team directly:
Web site: http://www.softmaker.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can view the built-in help pages by opening the menu and then tapping on Tools > Help. Additional tips can be found at http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm
Small and fast Open Document Format (OpenOffice, LibreOffice) and OOXML (Microsoft Office) document viewing application. It allows opening office productivity application documents, like text files, spreadsheets or presentations, located in the filesystem, e.g. on sd card, as well downloaded documents, files on Dropbox, Box, or documents files attached to an email. It offers zooming in and out of documents, searching inside documents, copying text from documents as well as printing documents via Google Cloud Print. And it even offers reading text documents (.odt, .sxw, .docx, .doc) aloud via Android's text-to-speech functionality.
The following file formats are currently supported:
- OpenOffice 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and LibreOffice Open Document formats: .odt (Writer), .ods (Calc), .odp (Impress)
- OpenOffice 1.x formats: .sxw (Writer), .sxc (Calc) (no support for embedded images)
- Microsoft Office 2007 formats: .docx (Word), .xlsx (Excel, only plain cell values), .pptx (Powerpoint)
- Microsoft Office 97 formats: .doc (Word, plain text extraction only)
- PDF (experimenal on Android 4.4 or lower, needs to be activated in the app settings)
- Other formats: RTF, HTML, .txt (plain text), .csv (comma-separated values), .tsv (tab-separated values)
Please note that some restrictions apply for viewing documents:
- Displaying the documents is done via a conversion to HTML, which is why the document will look differently than if viewed with a desktop office productivity application
- Large spreadsheet documents may take some time to open, or sometimes not open at all
- When displaying images, only those images will be shown where the image format is supported by the Android browser
- Password-protected Microsoft Office docs cannot be opened
Full version. Internet access permission requires in order to be able to display external images in ODF documents.
If you are smart and you like this app, please rate it. If you are smart and don't like it, please send me an email to tell me what should be improved. Not so smart people may simply give a bad rating and/or use swear words in the comments and/or complain about "missing" features the software never promised to have...
"A hidden gem: Very rich, easy-to-use and precisely designed office app."
Find, edit, share, annotate and print MS office files and PDFs from any source including desktop, email or cloud – then save them in original format. Enjoy fast document handling and unique crystal clear rendering. Ground-breaking technology means true document consistency on every OS and device, allowing you and your colleagues to work securely with the exact same experience.
As the world’s most powerful mobile document handling tool, OfficeWrx also includes a stylish interface, multilingual versions and thousands of printer drivers too.
This is no temporary out-of-the-office solution, see, create, edit, share and save files exactly as they are. There is no downtime.
✰ Open, edit, save, share, annotate and print native MS Office files and PDF
✰ Create new Office documents from scratch
✰ Save your work in its original format
✰ Save and export as PDFs
✰ Easily integrates with other apps to get and send out files from any source
✰ Document search options
✰ Cut/copy/paste between other apps and Office Documents
✰ Full undo/redo history for easy editing and corrections
✰ Instinctive and smooth user experience
✰ Fast document handling – no frustrating timer delays
✰ Responsive interface – opening, panning, zooming, navigation, editing and saving all breathtakingly fast
✰ World’s clearest mobile rendering technology giving the sharpest view possible
✰ Compatible with all platforms and operating systems (phone and tablet)
✰ User experience consistent across phone and tablet
✰ Multi-lingual document handling and UI
✰ More secure data handling than using your device alone
✰ Seamless integration with other apps including email, cloud and messaging
✰ Built-in drivers for thousands of printers allowing direct printing, well beyond even those your device has built-in support for
✰ Rich editing support for Office documents and PDFs to allow you to access wide font, graphics, colour, alignment, layout and styling options
✰ Work with images, pictures and graphics in Documents
✰ Use hundreds of built-in spreadsheet formulas
✰ Create and make professional animated presentations direct from your device
✰ Intelligent dynamic menus to keep your screen clutter-free
✰ Create documents easily from comprehensive template suite
Microsoft Office – all versions since 1997.
Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx (viewing and editing, save as original format or save as PDF).
Adobe Acrobat PDF viewer, PDF reader, PDF annotation and save.
JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images (viewing).
Vector WMF and EMF diagrams (vewing).
Plain text files (viewing).
Print to thousands of printers supporting HP PLC3GUI, PCL6, PLC5, Epson ESC/p, Samsung SPL.
Application localised for:
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View and edit documents in the following languages: Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Ukrainian.
SmartOffice lets you access Microsoft Office and other documents from anywhere. SmartOffice includes simple tools to create from templates, make changes, share via email in original or PDF format, print new versions, or sync to the cloud.
View: SmartOffice accurately displays MS Office files PLUS Adobe PDF, plain text (.txt) and Images
• Fast loading for all MS Office file types, PLUS Adobe PDF, plain text and Images
• Full support for multi-touch gestures
• Screen display adapts to fit your tablet or smartphone
• Visual Explorer – thumbnail and timeline views make it easy to find your recent documents
• Reflow pages to fit screen, or see full page layouts
• Document Info view shows all file details
• "N-up" feature dynamically displays multiple pages of a document – navigate easily to any page with
• Zoom in to the smallest detail in your document – Artifex's rendering engine allows crystal clear viewing
• Use slide show view for presentations
• 3D document viewing – put on your glasses and see your renderings in 3D
Create: Use FREE preloaded templates
• Create new MS Office docs from a blank template, or use FREE preloaded optional templates
• Save in original document formats to maintain compatibility and editing capability, or save to PDF
Edit: Easily edit text or change styles with intuitive editing and formatting tools
• Edit MS Office documents – Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx)
• You can annotate PDF files, but you cannot edit PDF.
• Choose fonts, colors, formatting – embed shapes and images
• Cut and paste to in-app clipboard
• Undo function to recover mistakes
• Keyword search and hypertext links
• Easy, precise cursor placement
• PowerPoint slide sorter
Print: Print directly from SmartOffice
• Print directly from the app to thousands of supported wireless printers
• Convert/export/save to PDF
Share: Share documents via email or sync to the cloud
• Send email directly from within SmartOffice using your device's email client
• Cloud storage compatibility – connect directly to DropBox, Box, Google Drive
File and Print Formats:
• Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
(viewing and editing);
• Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
• JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images; Vector WMF and EMF diagrams; plain text (viewing);
• Print to selected wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
Application localized for: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
Connect with SmartOffice
Let us know what you think of Smart Office on our forums at http://smartoffice-forum.artifex.com - we'd love to hear from you!
* Use AdBlockPlus (EasyList) filters to remove web annoyances, advertising, and tracking. Filtering reduces data usage and dramatically improves performance and battery life when browsing.
* Optional Plus add-on lets you save content filtering, experience, desktop/mobile settings and more on a per-website basis.
* Free, Ad-free, and Invasion-of-privacy-free: NextApp will make money only on the *optional* paid add-on. Atlas DOES NOT collect information on your browsing habits or attempt to direct you to partner sites.
* Material Design-based user interface.
* Dual-view mode (with paid Atlas+ add-on) adds the ability to view two sites at once.
* Content-centric UI: No UI is visible when browsing, all available screen is used for displaying site content.
* Sandboxed Private Browsing: Private browsing runs in a separate process without any access to your cookies. This prevents the cookie leakage into private sessions that is common among other third-party browsers under Android KitKat.
* Automatic search and suggestions from the location bar can be disabled (or only enabled when you preface a query with a slash (“/”).
Atlas follows NextApp's standard free/paid model: a well-featured and ad-free free version with an optional paid add-on that offers more capabilities. The paid "Plus" version adds:
* Support for more than four tabs open at a time.
* Dual-View mode to view two web sites at the same time.
* The ability to remember your preferences on a per-site basis, such that specific web sites are retrieved in desktop/mobile modes or with or without content filtering enabled.
The Plus license key may be downloaded here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.atlas.rk
SOME USER REVIEWS
★★★★★ "Lovely App and its batter then other any file manager" - Nitesh Rana on Feb 21, 2015
★★★★★ "File Manager rating. This app works wonderfully. Can access Google Drive, Dropbox, etc and copy those files or upload and download where needed!" - Robert Kahles on Feb 14, 2015
★★★★★ "With Google Lately File Manager does not transfer files on the clouds between your device and Google Drive and this application does. I was also able to transfer files from Google Drive to Dropbox." - James Quinlan on Feb 9, 2015
● MANAGE FILES ON THE SD CARD
✓ Browse, cut, copy, delete, rename, zip, share, and upload files to cloud.
● MANAGE FILES ON THE CLOUD
✓ Browse, cut, copy, delete and rename files.
✓ Download files to your SD Card. Copy files from one cloud to another (e.g. from Box to OneDrive)
● APPS MANAGER
✓ Manage your apps and apks
● STORAGE ANALYSIS
✓ Analyze your storage space usage by showing you total size of every folder.
● SEARCH STORAGE
✓ Search for files on your SD Card or your cloud account.
With File Manager & Cloud Browser you can easily organise your files on your phone storage and your cloud account.
Looking to access your Microsoft Office® files at any time? All you need is your favorite Android device and Documents To Go in order to be constantly connected!
What can I do with "DocsToGo"?:
• EDIT, CREATE & VIEW Word, Excel & PowerPoint files (Office 2007/2008/2010)
• VIEW PDF files!
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
Documents To Go, now in its 14th year, is developed by DataViz, Inc., a producer of quality software for Macs & PCs for over 29 years.
•Word To Go includes rich formatting features including bold, italics, underline, font color, alignment, bulleted & numbered lists, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes, endnotes, track-changes, word count, find & replace, etc.
•Sheet To Go offers powerful data computation with support for 111 functions, cell, number & sheet formatting, row & column preferences, auto-fit options, freeze panes, sort, cut, copy, paste, undo, redo, charting, etc.
•Slideshow To Go allows you to effortlessly “flick” through slides, review notes, rehearse timing & make last minute changes to presentations on the go.
•PDF To Go provides high-fidelity viewing of important reference materials with options for page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, select & copy text, and more...
•Total access with support for attachments, password-protected files and built-in file browser
•Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Korean and Arabic and traditional and simplified Chinese
Why Documents To Go?
•Full featured Documents To Go is not just a viewer, it's a complete solution with a full range of viewing AND editing features.
•First to market Documents To Go is the first mobile Office suite for Android that supports editing of native Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint files!
•Powered by InTact Technology. DataViz' acclaimed technology ensures all original file formatting is retained once a file has been edited on an Android device & then forwarded on.
•Send & receive attachments.
•Native. Open Word & Excel files on your Android phone without any desktop or server conversion needed.
•Nothing new to learn. Documents To Go was designed & developed with the Android device user in mind.