- Solid, double precision, real time, accurate, wave generator (64-bit precision IEEE 754 floating point engine)
- 16 bit PCM encoding (CD quality), PCM 32 bits floating-point format on Android Lollipop 5.0+ devices.
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality) or 48000 Hz (automatic native DAC detection!)
- Tone generator
- Function generator (sine and square waveform)
- Sweep tone generator (linear or logarithmic for musicians)
- Real time manual frequency increment or decrement (accurate, without pops and clicks)
- Real time Binaural Beats generator
- Sweep loops (continuous, with no lag, no clicks)
- Second low frequency oscillator LFO for amplitude modulation
- Time span selectable
- White noise generator
- Pink noise generator
- Runs in background
- Save favorite tones and sweeps in a list for future use (PRO version)
- Precise left/right channel volume control
- Possibility to invert one channel for cancellation effects.
- No ADS!
- No excessive PERMISSIONS !!
- PRO version option for the users that want to support the future development and maintenance of the app.
Things you can do with this tool:
- Speaker tests.
- Subwoofer tests.
- Audio amplifier tests.
- Equalizer fine tuning.
- Car audio tuning
- SPL competitions
- Music instrument tuning
- Frequency response analysis
- As a infrasound or ultrasound source
- Subwoofer crossover tuning
- Loudspeaker breakup
- Taking a hearing test (test your friends and family).
- Testing your new headphones (can they output 20Hz as specify in the box?)
- Sound Wiki: The app teaches the user the use and names of the various sound ranges.
- To create relaxation and meditation sounds.
- Some users use it because of tinnitus. This app can help you finding the tinnitus frequency.
- As a noise mask (pink and white noise)
This app in only available in the Google Play Store. If you are reading this on another site, do not download the app, it may be an old version, and is not authorized by me. Go to the Google Play please.
- In-app purchases: this permission allows users that want to support the future development and maintenance of this app to upgrade to PRO VERSION, paying a small fee, and without installing a new separate version. This process is the new trend in phone apps. This is a one time purchase only.
- Internet access: This is used only by Google Analytics module, so i can better understand what features are being used.
24 KHz is only possible in phones with a 48KHz sample rate DAC. Some very expensive phones do not have such a DAC. This is a hardware limitation.
►Awesome sound effects
23 built-in professional effects!
The app includes:
- Vented box Calculator
- Cut Sheet
- Wedge box Calculator
- Box Volume Calculator
- Port Size Calculator
- Wiring diagrams
- Ohm Calculators:
-Advanced ohm calculator allows you to enter the total Ohm load per speaker(not per voice coil) and number of speakers to get the total Ohm load at amplifier. This is ideal for those people that know exactly the total ohm per speaker and how they will configure there speakers wiring.
- Simple calculator allows you to select all the specs of your speaker such as voice coil, coil impedance and number of speakers and it will show you the total ohm load.
This App makes your Android device a wireless speaker.
How it works:
Download Windows or Linux executables on your machine depending on the OS
Run WiFi Audio Android App and Press start, you will see IP address of mobile device in the bottom
after that run Windows/Linux application and put mobile device's IP address in the IP address field and then press start on PC application. Now all audio coming out from PC will be send to mobile device and you will hear audio on mobile device.
Links to download PC's Application:
Windows XP with Wave Mix/Stereo MIx
Windows Vista or above
Linux PC with Pulse Audio
It's is a simple sound generator that generates simple sine wave (20Hz-20kHz) or noise (white, pink and brown) that enables you to test the quality of the speakers (given that you know how a sine/noise should sound). Just connect your phone's headphone output with the amplifier input and press the play button.
The generator makes mono sound with support for various sample rates (8000-44100Hz) and sound buffer sizes.
NOTE: If you hear dropouts, that might mean that either your CPU is too slow (choose smaller sample rate) or you're out of memory (increase the buffer size). If you hear dropouts even on the most conservative settings (8000Hz sample rate, +100% buffer size), please let me know.
[LOCALE] English, Italian
SOON TO COME: log scale, stereo sound, phase testing support, other generators, UI redesign.
-設定のウィジェット色指定は文字列でも可能(例: 'red', 'blue', 'green')
Like all the other ButtonBass apps you can mix beats with ease. I added the vibrate option to this app! This is a new exciting feature that allows your app to vibrate to the beat like never before. It just about puts rhythm into your blood stream. The idea for the vibrate option was inspired by my sub woofer in my car. I was aiming to emulate that in a phone app. Its pretty close. Enjoy!
The app also includes some small samples of music designed to produce very low tones.
Feel the bass all the way down to 20 Hz and below, if your system can handle it.
Application engine evaluates the output sound power of smartphone in selected frequency band, and then generated a splash speaker cone is proportional to the signal level.
NOTE: On some devices, the program can not work properly due to the use of their own add-ons manufacturer. The application may not support some media players. It is desirable to see the free version of the application.
As in most applications of this type, it is possible to select a pre-configured theme (full version) or customize everything yourself.
The list of available options (some available in full version):
-Speaker. You can select the speaker type.
-Sensitivity. Parameter determining the reaction dynamics in the bursts of sound.
-Speaker figuration. You can select a design.
-Number of speakers. You can choose one or two.
-Frequency band. You can select the frequency band in which the engine is to evaluate the level of sound.
-Vibration. Turning animations vibration speaker for small sound vibrations.
-No music. The inclusion of animation work in the absence of sound output.
-Intensity. You can choose the radius of the animated sound wave.
-Wave. Enable or Disable.
-Caps Visualizer. You can choose either free or bound.
-Speed drop-caps. Operates on a free-caps.
-Height. You can set the height of the visualizer.
-Arc. Adds a small curvature of the visualizer.
-Smoothing. Enable anti-aliasing filter for smoother operation Visualizer.
-No music. The inclusion of animation work in the absence of sound output.
All connected devices play your music in sync as one large sound system.
Note: If your device is running Android 4.1 or newer, install the SoundSeeder Music Player instead:
This is a speaker-only version of SoundSeeder and was designed for devices running Android 2.2 - 4.0 only.
Please help us improve SoundSeeder by reporting bugs, error descriptions and suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org
SoundSeeder Speaker receives Music that is played by a SoundSeeder Music Player.
Run the SoundSeeder Speaker on any Android device (beginning with Android 2.2) and connect it via Wi-Fi to the SoundSeeder Music Player.
• Stream and spread your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms.
• Connect your Phones via Wi-Fi Direct or Androids portable Hotspot and share your music with SoundSeeder wherever you want.
• Similar to Samsung Group Play - Share Music™
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check the FAQs:
If you have any questions or problems with SoundSeeder please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to
or visit us at
Follow us on
Music Equalizer lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone . Apply Equalizer Presets based on Music Genre , or quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller . Additional Audio Effects supported include : Bass Booster , Virtualizer and Reverb Presets .
* Work with all music player
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets : Classical , Dance , Flat , Popular , Metal , Hip Hop , Rock , Latin , Normal
* 3D Surround Sound
The Alpine TuneIt app turns your Android® smartphone into an interface for custom sound tuning, Facebook updates and more!
Sound Tuning Right from Your Android® smartphone
Download the TuneIt app and connect your Android® smartphone via Bluetooth to an Alpine TuneIt app ready head unit. Your Android® smartphone instantly becomes a sound tuning control center. As you change settings on the Android® smartphone you can instantly hear the results, so you can customize the sound exactly as you want it. Sound tuning choices include: 6-channel Digital Time Correction, 9-Band Parametric EQ, and Crossovers.
TuneIt now also links to Alpine's BASS ENGINE SQ technology featured in the new head units. You can control BASS ENGINE SQ settings within the app and also select the Alpine speaker models that you are using in your car, so the sound settings will automatically to match your system. For quicker setting, five BASS ENGINE SQ presets are provided.
See and Hear Facebook Messages
The TuneIt app keeps you in touch with your Facebook friends. When you can receive a notification, you get a visual alert on the Android® smartphone and the head unit, plus a sound alert through your car speakers. The visual notification includes the Facebook icon and the sender’s name, with the profile picture shown on the Android® smartphone. In addition, you can use TTS (text-to-speech) to listen to your messages, picture comments and time-line posts while you drive. And you can LIKE messages with one push.
Share Your Sound Settings with Other Alpine Fans
After tuning your system, upload your settings to the Alpine Cloud Server to share them with other TuneIt users. You can also check out other user’s settings and rate them. Download high rated or interesting settings and try them in your car. User TuneIt submissions will keep growing so check back often to see new ones.
Compatible Alpine Radios
For United States
2015: CDE-W265BT, CDE-164BT
2014: X009 series, X008U, INE-W957HD, IVE-W555BT, CDE-154BT, CDE-153BT, UTE-52BT
2013: CDE-HD149BT, CDE-HD148BT, CDE-147BT
2015: CDE-W296BT, CDE-195BT
2014: X800D-U series, INE-W987D, IVE-W585BT, CDE-185BT, CDE-183BT
2013: CDE-178BT, CDE-177BT, iDE-178BT
For Southeast Asia
2015: CDE-W265EBT, CDE-164EBT
2014: X009E series, X008EU, INE-W957E, IVE-W554EBT, CDE-154EBT, CDE-153EBT
2013: CDE-148EBT, CDE-147EBT
2015: CDE-W265EBT, CDE-164EBT
2014: X008AU, INE-W957A, IVE-W554ABT, CDE-154EBT, CDE-153EBT
2013: CDE-148EBT, CDE-147EBT
2014: CDE-153CBT, CDx-A08
In some regions, GPS signal is required at all times for the TuneIt app to function with the head unit. Ensure that GPS is on when opening the TuneIt app for the first time so it can determine your region.
Please use an accessible email address to create an account. If you have not received your verification email, please check your spam folder.
Control your music from across the room. The HALE Dock Controller App enables you to control the Speaker Dock for Android from across the room using your remote control.
Choose your music source. Listen to audio from your favorite apps, including Spotify, Songza, Google Play Music, Pandora, and more.
Track forward/track back
Home - Media Chooser
Due to software and hardware conflicts, the HALE Dock Controller App may not be fully compatible with certain Android phones. For compatibility details, go to http://haledevices.com/phone-compatibility-speaker-dock/
Visit Developer’s web site - www.haledevices.com
Developer’s email - email@example.com
Application engine responds to music and other sounds from device like real speaker.
Consume low CPU and GPU power (long battery life).
Live Wallpaper and application works in landscape and portrait mode, each mode has 15 separate profiles.
You can change them, according to your own preferences (create, swap, and delete).
All Access features:
- enlarge, reduce, move, and add mirror to the speaker.
- test suspension speaker, manually or automatically (finger icon or sine wave icon)
- quick configuration option from the wallpaper (quick configuration icon must be highlight,
tap the screen with three fingers on the wallpaper screen for start configuration)
- vibration (vibration icon must be highlight)
NOTE: Some device are not supported, because they have no electric motor.
- music control (music control icon must be highlight):
* play/pause: tap twice quickly into the center of the screen
* previous: tap twice quickly in the left part of the screen
* next: tap twice quickly in the right part of the screen
* stop: tap quickly left part of the screen, then center, and finally on the right part of the screen
NOTE: From version 1.3 you can choose your music player to control:
- Default by the system
- Google Play Music
- Samsung Music Player
- Sony WALKMAN Music Player
- Stock Android Player
How to set Subwoofer Speaker on home screen long press wallpaper and choose:
Set wallpaper -> Live wallpapers -> Subwoofer Speaker -> Set wallpaper
NOTE: On some devices, the Subwoofer Speaker can not work properly.
It is caused by the built-in DSP.
Media players block audio data - android visualizer class not work properly.
If android visualizer class not working properly in your device, please do not blame my application.
Try on another device ;)