- Speaker tests.
- Subwoofer tests.
- Bass test
- Audio amplifier tests.
- Equalizer fine tuning.
- Car audio tuning
- SPL competitions
- Music instrument tuning
- Frequency response analysis
- As a infrasound or ultrasound source
- Subwoofer crossover tuning
- Loudspeaker breakup
- Taking a hearing test (test your friends and family).
- Testing your new headphones (can they output 20Hz as specify in the box?)
- Sound Wiki: The app teaches the user the use and names of the various sound ranges.
- To create relaxation and meditation sounds.
- Some users use it because of tinnitus. This app can help you finding the tinnitus frequency.
- As a noise mask (pink and white noise)
- Solid, double precision, real time, accurate, wave generator (64-bit precision IEEE 754 floating point engine)
- 16 bit PCM encoding (CD quality), PCM 32 bits floating-point format on Android Lollipop 5.0+ devices.
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality) or 48000 Hz (automatic native DAC detection!)
- Tone generator
- Infrasounds generator
- Bass generator (low frequencies)
- High frequencies generator
- Ultrasound generator (only limited by your phone hardware)
- Function generator (sine and square waveform)
- Sweep tone generator (linear or logarithmic for musicians)
- Real time manual frequency increment or decrement (accurate, without pops and clicks)
- Real time Binaural Beats generator
- Sweep loops (continuous, with no lag, no clicks)
- Second low frequency oscillator LFO for amplitude modulation
- Time span selectable
- White noise generator
- Pink noise generator
- Runs in background
- Save favorite tones and sweeps in a list for future use (PRO version)
- Precise left/right channel volume control
- Possibility to invert one channel for cancellation effects.
- No ADS!
- No excessive PERMISSIONS !!
- PRO version option for the users that want to support the future development and maintenance of the app.
This app in only available in the Google Play Store. If you are reading this on another site, do not download the app, it may be an old version, and is not authorized by me. Go to the Google Play please.
- In-app purchases: this permission allows users that want to support the future development and maintenance of this app to upgrade to PRO VERSION, paying a small fee, and without installing a new separate version. This process is the new trend in phone apps. This is a one time purchase only.
- Internet access: This is used only by Google Analytics module, so i can better understand what features are being used.
24 KHz is only possible in phones with a 48KHz sample rate DAC. Some very expensive phones do not have such a DAC. This is a hardware limitation.
Intellectual Property Rights
This sofware is protected by copyright laws, intellectual property laws, international conventions, and other proprietary rights and laws. You may not copy, modify, publish in other sites, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The app also includes some small samples of music designed to produce very low tones.
Feel the bass all the way down to 20 Hz and below, if your system can handle it.
The app includes:
- Vented box Calculator
- Cut Sheet
- Wedge box Calculator
- Box Volume Calculator
- Port Size Calculator
- Wiring diagrams
- Ohm Calculators:
-Advanced ohm calculator allows you to enter the total Ohm load per speaker(not per voice coil) and number of speakers to get the total Ohm load at amplifier. This is ideal for those people that know exactly the total ohm per speaker and how they will configure there speakers wiring.
- Simple calculator allows you to select all the specs of your speaker such as voice coil, coil impedance and number of speakers and it will show you the total ohm load.
Like all the other ButtonBass apps you can mix beats with ease. I added the vibrate option to this app! This is a new exciting feature that allows your app to vibrate to the beat like never before. It just about puts rhythm into your blood stream. The idea for the vibrate option was inspired by my sub woofer in my car. I was aiming to emulate that in a phone app. Its pretty close. Enjoy!
Application engine evaluates the output sound power of smartphone in selected frequency band, and then generated a splash speaker cone is proportional to the signal level.
NOTE: On some devices, the program can not work properly due to the use of their own add-ons manufacturer. The application may not support some media players. It is desirable to see the free version of the application.
As in most applications of this type, it is possible to select a pre-configured theme (full version) or customize everything yourself.
The list of available options (some available in full version):
-Speaker. You can select the speaker type.
-Sensitivity. Parameter determining the reaction dynamics in the bursts of sound.
-Speaker figuration. You can select a design.
-Number of speakers. You can choose one or two.
-Frequency band. You can select the frequency band in which the engine is to evaluate the level of sound.
-Vibration. Turning animations vibration speaker for small sound vibrations.
-No music. The inclusion of animation work in the absence of sound output.
-Intensity. You can choose the radius of the animated sound wave.
-Wave. Enable or Disable.
-Caps Visualizer. You can choose either free or bound.
-Speed drop-caps. Operates on a free-caps.
-Height. You can set the height of the visualizer.
-Arc. Adds a small curvature of the visualizer.
-Smoothing. Enable anti-aliasing filter for smoother operation Visualizer.
-No music. The inclusion of animation work in the absence of sound output.
★ Subwoofer: 6 low frequency tracks & 2 frequency sweeps to test your subwoofer
★ Headphones: Includes stereo tests along with binaural sounds
★ Frequency: Features both low and high frequencies (sine, saw and square waves)
★ Noise: Pink, Brown and White noise tracks
★ SoundBoard: Features a collection on fun sound effects.
★ Sirens: A selection of realistic siren sound effects
★ Sound Grenade: A high pitch noise to annoy friends with
★ Drums: A collection of drum sound effects
Currently supports mdpi, hdpi and xhdpi, not recommended for use on ldpi screens.
This app is ideal for tuning amplifiers, testing subwoofers, speakers and headphones.
-設定のウィジェット色指定は文字列でも可能(例: 'red', 'blue', 'green')
The Alpine TuneIt app turns your Android® smartphone into an interface for custom sound tuning, Facebook updates and more!
Sound Tuning Right from Your Android® smartphone
Download the TuneIt app and connect your Android® smartphone via Bluetooth to an Alpine TuneIt app ready head unit. Your Android® smartphone instantly becomes a sound tuning control center. As you change settings on the Android® smartphone you can instantly hear the results, so you can customize the sound exactly as you want it. Sound tuning choices include: 6-channel Digital Time Correction, 9-Band Parametric EQ, and Crossovers.
TuneIt now also links to Alpine's BASS ENGINE SQ technology featured in the new head units. You can control BASS ENGINE SQ settings within the app and also select the Alpine speaker models that you are using in your car, so the sound settings will automatically to match your system. For quicker setting, five BASS ENGINE SQ presets are provided.
See and Hear Facebook Messages
The TuneIt app keeps you in touch with your Facebook friends. When you can receive a notification, you get a visual alert on the Android® smartphone and the head unit, plus a sound alert through your car speakers. The visual notification includes the Facebook icon and the sender’s name, with the profile picture shown on the Android® smartphone. In addition, you can use TTS (text-to-speech) to listen to your messages, picture comments and time-line posts while you drive. And you can LIKE messages with one push.
Share Your Sound Settings with Other Alpine Fans
After tuning your system, upload your settings to the Alpine Cloud Server to share them with other TuneIt users. You can also check out other user’s settings and rate them. Download high rated or interesting settings and try them in your car. User TuneIt submissions will keep growing so check back often to see new ones.
Compatible Alpine Radios
For United States
2015: CDE-W265BT, CDE-164BT
2014: X009 series, X008U, INE-W957HD, IVE-W555BT, CDE-154BT, CDE-153BT, UTE-52BT
2013: CDE-HD149BT, CDE-HD148BT, CDE-147BT
2015: CDE-W296BT, CDE-195BT
2014: X800D-U series, INE-W987D, IVE-W585BT, CDE-185BT, CDE-183BT
2013: CDE-178BT, CDE-177BT, iDE-178BT
For Southeast Asia
2015: CDE-W265EBT, CDE-164EBT
2014: X009E series, X008EU, INE-W957E, IVE-W554EBT, CDE-154EBT, CDE-153EBT
2013: CDE-148EBT, CDE-147EBT
2015: CDE-W265EBT, CDE-164EBT
2014: X008AU, INE-W957A, IVE-W554ABT, CDE-154EBT, CDE-153EBT
2013: CDE-148EBT, CDE-147EBT
2014: CDE-153CBT, CDx-A08
In some regions, GPS signal is required at all times for the TuneIt app to function with the head unit. Ensure that GPS is on when opening the TuneIt app for the first time so it can determine your region.
Please use an accessible email address to create an account. If you have not received your verification email, please check your spam folder.
- Graphical equalizer for your music library
- 5 band EQ
- 3 audio effects (Virtualizer, Bass Boost, and Reverb)
- 10 built in EQ Presets
- Create and save your own audio presets
- Bypass mode to quickly compare the original and equalized audio
MUSIC LIBRARY FEATURES:
- Enhances your listening experience with Denon Music Maniac Headphones or other audio playback devices such as a/v receivers, car stereos via USB, or Bluetooth.
- Powerful queue based playback system lets you build and order your own playlist on the fly.
- Save the playback queue as a new playlist
- A single song, all songs on an album, all songs by an artist, and all songs in a genre can easily be added to the now playing queue.
- Supports both portrait and landscape modes for browsing, playing, and equalizing
- Shuffle and repeat playback modes
- Music library browsing by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Composer, Compilation, and Podcast (no importing needed)
INTERNET RADIO FEATURES:
- The TuneIn service provides global access to Internet radio – covering over 70,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs including sports, news, talk, music and comedy.
- Browse Internet radio stations by location, genre, language or Podcast (on-demand programs).
- Powerful search feature for your music library and Internet Radio
- Save your favorite Internet Radio stations or programs as convenient presets and share them with other TuneIn compatible devices
- Ability to choose high or low quality streams offered by broadcasters
- Share what you’re listening to via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, or Text Message
- The Denon Audio app requires Android 2.2.x or later
- DRM protected music is NOT supported
- WiFi or data connection required to stream Internet radio
Please try the free version to check if it works.
Bass Booster Pro is a standalone app, please uninstall the free version to avoid conflicts.
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Widget (2x1)
★ Profiles homescreen shortcuts
★ Preset auto-detection
★ Tasker Plugin
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call
★ 4 themes
★ Start on phone boot
★ 20 built-in presets :
More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a "Punk Rock" preset and a "Hard Rock" preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+)
You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song.
Auto-detection requires to use :
- A compatible player
- Locally stored and tagged audio files
Players that support auto-detection :
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app)
This list is not complete : other media players may work.
If your player doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM. If it still doesn't work, drop us a mail !
- Read phone state : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming call.
- Read external storage : Needed for preset auto-detection on some devices
- Record audio : To show the visualizer
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
This App makes your Android device a wireless speaker.
How it works:
Download Windows or Linux executables on your machine depending on the OS
Run WiFi Audio Android App and Press start, you will see IP address of mobile device in the bottom
after that run Windows/Linux application and put mobile device's IP address in the IP address field and then press start on PC application. Now all audio coming out from PC will be send to mobile device and you will hear audio on mobile device.
Links to download PC's Application:
Windows XP with Wave Mix/Stereo MIx
Windows Vista or above
Linux PC with Pulse Audio
This is the speaker-only version of SoundSeeder for devices running Android 2.2 - 4.0.
If your device is running Android 4.1 or newer, please install the SoundSeeder Music Player application:
The SoundSeeder Speaker app receives Music that is played by a SoundSeeder Music Player.
Run the SoundSeeder Speaker on any Android device (beginning with Android 2.2) and connect it via Wi-Fi to the SoundSeeder Music Player.
• Stream and spread your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms.
• Connect your Phones via Wi-Fi Direct or Androids portable Hotspot and share your music with SoundSeeder wherever you want.
• Similar to Samsung Group Play - Share Music™
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check the FAQs:
If you have any questions or problems with SoundSeeder please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to
or visit us at
Follow us on
• a virtualizer to give you an audio live concert feeling in just one clic.
• and an equalizer to adjust bass and trebles frequencies of all your favorite songs.
Click on the icon, control and enjoy! In order to have an optimized music listening experience, use headphones or external speakers.
- “I was skeptical at first, but when I hit on the speakers, I really heard the difference. This bass amplifier rocks!"
- "Wow, love it! I can emphasize either bass or treble sounds with the equalizer or just use the bass boost slider to amplify bass volume easily."
✓ a Bass Booster: click on the speakers icon to boost your bass volume at a maximum and enhance the quality of your sound
✓ the Dooper Virtualizer: Dooper will transform your sound giving it more depth and echo and make you feel like you’re at a concert.
✓ the Wave Equalizer: Play with your music frequencies thanks to this equalizer. Adjust both bass and trebles as you like and enjoy a customized music listening experience.
✓ A very simple and intuitive interface for powerful sensations.
✓ Media volume control
✓ Widget available for the three effects (bass boost, virtualizer and equalizer)
✓ Can run in background
Bass Booster - Music Equalizer - Sound Volume Boost
More Bass, More Sensations
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself! Do not listen at full sound volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely!
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
When downloading this app, you agree that we decline any responsibility as regards as the consequences arising of the use of this software.
It's is a simple sound generator that generates simple sine wave (20Hz-20kHz) or noise (white, pink and brown) that enables you to test the quality of the speakers (given that you know how a sine/noise should sound). Just connect your phone's headphone output with the amplifier input and press the play button.
The generator makes mono sound with support for various sample rates (8000-44100Hz) and sound buffer sizes.
NOTE: If you hear dropouts, that might mean that either your CPU is too slow (choose smaller sample rate) or you're out of memory (increase the buffer size). If you hear dropouts even on the most conservative settings (8000Hz sample rate, +100% buffer size), please let me know.
[LOCALE] English, Italian
SOON TO COME: log scale, stereo sound, phase testing support, other generators, UI redesign.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teamsandwhich
You will not be able to hear the bass hits from your phones speaker alone. This is designed to be played back through home or car subwoofers.
This app comes with a range of bass frequencies ranging from 23Hz to 63Hz. The bass hits have been created from scratch using pro audio gear and software to maximize the quality and sound levels. These bass hits have also been tested on 8", 10" and 12" subs in various types of enclosures to ensure that the range of bass hit frequencies will work for anyone's setup.
Feel the Bass also features 6 original music loops to mix into the background while playing the bass hits. The music loops come in a variety of musical styles to fit anyone's needs. You can also turn on "Auto Bass" on the settings screen which plays the bass hits along with the music automatically while still giving you the option to add in your own bass hits
This app also supports all screen sizes. The artwork and layouts have been designed to look good on small lo-res screens and large hi-res screens.
You can plug your phone into your home or car stereo using the headphone out jack on your phone(usually a mini stereo plug) and connecting it to the line input on your stereo. This is the recommended method. You can also stream wirelessly over bluetooth if your phone and stereo both support bluetooth audio streaming. Be sure to set your main volume on your phone to max volume using the volume buttons\rocker.
Application engine responds to music and other sounds from device like real speaker.
Consume low CPU and GPU power (long battery life).
Live Wallpaper and application works in landscape and portrait mode, each mode has 15 separate profiles.
You can change them, according to your own preferences (create, swap, and delete).
All Access features:
- enlarge, reduce, move, and add mirror to the speaker.
- test suspension speaker, manually or automatically (finger icon or sine wave icon)
- quick configuration option from the wallpaper (quick configuration icon must be highlight,
tap the screen with three fingers on the wallpaper screen for start configuration)
- vibration (vibration icon must be highlight)
NOTE: Some device are not supported, because they have no electric motor.
- music control (music control icon must be highlight):
* play/pause: tap twice quickly into the center of the screen
* previous: tap twice quickly in the left part of the screen
* next: tap twice quickly in the right part of the screen
* stop: tap quickly left part of the screen, then center, and finally on the right part of the screen
NOTE: From version 1.3 you can choose your music player to control:
- Default by the system
- Google Play Music
- Samsung Music Player
- Sony WALKMAN Music Player
- Stock Android Player
How to set Subwoofer Speaker on home screen long press wallpaper and choose:
Set wallpaper -> Live wallpapers -> Subwoofer Speaker -> Set wallpaper
NOTE: On some devices, the Subwoofer Speaker can not work properly.
It is caused by the built-in DSP.
Media players block audio data - android visualizer class not work properly.
If android visualizer class not working properly in your device, please do not blame my application.
Try on another device ;)