Have you ever wondered why an app or game you hear people raving about doesn't show up in the market for you? Chances are the developer has chosen to not add your device to the list of supported devices.
Perhaps there is an app that is offering some sort of special offer to a particular device or brand of devices, and you are one of the unfortunate ones who does not have said brand or device.
Well, if either of these scenarios has happened to you, then there is something you can do about it without shelling out more money on another device. Device Spoofer allows you to spoof your device to make it appear to be a completely different device. It's as easy as:
1. Backup your current device info.
2. Select a device to spoof.
3. Press "Spoof Selected Device".
Device Spoofer contains an ever growing database of devices and with the help of other users that database can stay up to date and contain all the information needed to spoof just about any other Android device.
For the market to see your device as the newly spoofed one, you must download an app from the market first. Once you do that the device seems to get registered under your account and will then show up as the spoofed device.
** NOTICE **
Developers may have a good reason for not supporting your actual device. Please do not contact them if you have an issue with their app or game. Chances are good that if it doesn't work right on your device, the developer was aware of this problem and chose to not support it. With that in mind please enjoy!
** ISSUES **
If you have any problems or issues using this app, please feel free to use the "Send Email" link provided in the Android Market. Please don't leave a comment if you are having any problems with this app. Email me instead so that I can work with you to fix the problem. This app was developed and tested on multiple devices, including the Nexus One and custom ROMs.
SecDroid hardens the android kernel by disable certain binaries that have internet access or can be used as an attack vector and by securing the TCP Stack using Systctl. This helps prevent some MITM (Man-In-The-Middle) and Spoofing attacks. It may also prevent some DOS (Denial-Of-Service) Attacks.
NOTE: ROOT IS NEEDED!
Binary's that are disabled:
* nc (net cat)
* ping (Changed so only root can use)
* pm (package manager) is disabled so install apps via adb is disabled
* adbd (adb daemon) is disable as well to prevent an attacker from using tools such as p2p-adb by Kos
This is a work in progress so please let me know what you want added, removed, changed, or fixed.
More from developer
Use this tool to check if there is a new firmware for any Samsung Device. Without having to start Kies!
* Automatically checks for new firmware update! (Pro only)
* Notifies the user with signal and vibration if a new firmware is released. (Pro only)
* Finds your "Product Code" and "HIDSWVER"
* Use custom or presets of "Product Code" and "HIDSWVER"
* Paste text from SamsungFUSNews
* Send the output by email
* No ads (Pro Only)
* Check multiple regions automatically (Pro Only).
* Check multiple regions on one click (Pro Only).
* View the latest leaked firmwares from SamsungFUSNews and click to get decrypt key (Pro Only)
Contact me to add more countries to the presets!
I any problem occur, please send me an email and I'll fix it! Writing in comments about error will not solve anything.
!!Requires ROOT and BusyBox!!
!!Do NOT use if 3 button combo don't work!!
By downloading this application you agree that the developer of this application cannot be held responsible for any damage or bricks to your device.
If problems occur, use the mailing feature in the menu to send me your log.
The donate version have all the same features as the free.