JBV1 is the ultimate companion application for Valentine One® Radar Locators and V1 drivers wanting unrivaled situational awareness and threat filtering. In your pocket, on your dashboard, or anywhere in between, a device running JBV1 adds the following capabilities for POWER users:
* Simultaneous display of frequency, signal strength, and direction for all located radar threats
* Voice announcements of box/band/frequency and direction of new radar threats, so you can keep your eyes on the road longer
* Alert hold times for easier identification of brief alerts
* Tracking of distance traveled or time elapsed since threat first located
* Real-time graphs of signal strength and orientation over time
* Alert snoozing to ignore a specific frequency regardless of location for up to one hour
* Background operation provides alerts in an overlay on top of any other application
* Alert logging with reports by day, time, and alert
* Display of logged alerts to Google Maps (requires Internet access)
* Profiles for V1 settings and custom sweeps
* GPS-based lockouts of known false alerts (including Laser), while alert is displayed or later from your living room or office
* GPS-based profile overrides can change V1 settings automatically when you travel into or out of geographic areas you define
* GPS-based marking of red light cameras, speed cameras, and anything else (Note: JBV1 does not presently come with a database of red light and speed camera locations, so you must mark them yourself)
* Mark warnings show type of mark, distance to mark, and precise bearing to mark
* Fine-tuning of lockouts for optimal location, radius, and frequency tolerance/drift
* Silent Ride automatic muting based on speed and, optionally, speed limits
* Auto dark mode keeps V1 display turned off when no active alerts are present
* Displays GPS-based digital speedometer and compass
* Optional weather radar images on alert screen background
* Displays critical V1 settings so you won't forget which bands are enabled or disabled
* Configurable frequency boxes with In-The-Box and Out-of-The-Box muting options
* Automatic time- and GPS-based lockouts
* Automatic application start on detection of V1connection or V1connection LE
* Multi-window compatible
* Backup/restore to/from Google Drive of database, settings, profiles, and sweeps
JBV1 requires an ESP-enabled Valentine One Radar Locator. If your Valentine One does not have "ESP" written below its volume control knob, JBV1 will NOT work with it.
JBV1 also requires one of the following Bluetooth adapters in order to talk to your Valentine One:
* V1connection LE (recommended)
Both of these Bluetooth adapters are available from Valentine Research Inc.
When using V1connection, you must pair your Android™ device to the V1connection prior to using JBV1.
When using V1connection LE, which is highly recommended, you must NOT pair your Android device to the V1connection.
For documentation or further assistance, please visit the JBV1 sub-forum on rdforum.org:
Valentine One is a registered trademark of Valentine Research Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.