If you already have a JDLink™ account, simply log in and check your machines on the go. Use the DEMO account to explore the world of John Deere Telematics, if you are not yet a JDLink user. Enjoy a suited selection of JDLink™ features:
- Ultimate Data (if applicable)
- Multiple machine mapping
- Directions to machines
- Ping machines
- View and acknowledge alerts
- Engine Hours
- John Deere Remote Display Access
- Users can filter multiple alert categories at one time
- Users have the ability to view and search by Machine PIN
Keeping the overview over your fleet has never been easier and faster with this brand new app in your pocket! Monitoring and managing your machines outside the office within a couple of seconds is simple as never before!
• Engine and aftertreament information
• Date of manufacture, option codes, engine model
• Emissions certificates
• Manuals and catalogs
• Dealer locator
- For John Deere W/T-Series Combines
- The ideal tool for optimizing your machine settings
- Takes into account crop type and harvesting conditions
- Increase your daily machine efficiency
- Increase your overall machine performance
SOME ADVICE ON LOSS LEVELS:
- The App contains a loss calculator
- When checking loss level, make several measurements in a row
- Watch detailed instructions for calculating the losses
- Never base adjustments on a single point measurement
- Measure the loss level after the first 50 m path after entering the row from the headland
- This way you ensure that the machine is fully loaded with straw and grain.
Also check the detailed advice in the Operators Manual regarding machine optimization.
We wish you a successful harvest.
Map Viewing – View historical application maps
Report Viewing – Store and review reports generated by Apex™
GPS Tracking – Use your consumer device’s GPS to track your position within a field
Navigation – Get directions from your current location to a field in your database
Soil Sampling – Generate grid zones and document soil sampling operation
Mobile Farm Manager is compatible with Apex. See your local John Deere dealer for more detailed information.
!!Requires a Deere dealer account to use!!
What's in this version: V2.0.11
Added new regions
Fixed crash for non-english devices
The objectives of the summit are to:
-Elevate the awareness for big data and analytics in terms of its value to our customers and to our business;
-Illustrate how John Deere is utilizing data analytics and big data technologies to turn data into real business value;
-Help the business envision how data and analytics can help them develop new insights that are actionable.
- Have questions about how to set up the display the way you want it for planting?
- Tired of searching through the manuals for the answers?
The GoPlant application gives operators the ability to optimize their machine as they enter the Planting season. GoPlant suggests initial settings for both the machine and the display, which is for ExactEmerge 1775NT, and 1795 Series Planters. GoPlant also features a notes section and photo functionality to give operators a premium experience when setting their machine. GoPlant is a great guide to use in the field for planter optimization and to document changes made to settings during planting.
Keywords: GoPlant, Go Plant, Planting, Plant, Seeding, ExactEmerge, John Deere, Deere, Farming, Farm
Keywords: GoSpray, Go Spray, Sprayer, Applicator, John Deere, Deere, Farming, Farm
Use this app to access important event information including session details, speaker bios, locations and more.
Field Tracer is an Android application designed to simplify GPS/GIS (Geographic Information Systems) mapping. Field Tracer delivers efficiency, improvements and cost-savings at every stage of your operation. Android support means readily available and easily affordable hardware in a variety of sizes and specifications to meet your needs.
-Works with your smart phones and tablets running Android version 4.0 or greater.
-It requires no external hardware for basic operation.
-For RTK GPS mapping the program can connect to external GPS antennas that stream NMEA data over Bluetooth.
-Dropbox is used as a platform for storing and accessing data. This means anytime access to your data from smartphones, tablets, PCs and laptops. It also means seamless back-ups and easy access for employees or customers.
Field Tracer was developed for use in:
-RTK Data collection
-Record polygons, lines and points
-Measure area and distance
-Select layers: SHP, JPEG, BMP and PNG formats (GRD coming soon)
-Organize data by clients/farms/fields
-Sync data to and from Dropbox
Necto for Droid allows you to download data about your equipment various OEM’s (such as Volvo, Cat), and view them all together.
It shows the equipment details, hours, odometer and fuel used. You can also view the equipment on a map.
Currently supported OEM's.
Also check out our Necto for servers which downloads this data into Microsoft SQL. THis can be infaced with other backend management, ERP systems.