Also this month, Kim Eng leads a qigong exercise for cultivating awareness of our life energy and Eckhart answers the following questions from the members of Eckhart Tolle TV:
1. In the face of false accusation, how might a conscious person respond in comparison to an egoic response?
2. Does the ego strengthen itself with more consciousness?
3. Is awakening a gradual process or is there also the possibility of a sudden, spontaneous shift?
4. What is the appropriate response when someone says something rude or meant to hurt?
Eckhart Tolle Spiritual Teacher and Author was born in Germany and educated at the Universities of London and Cambridge. At the age of twenty-nine a profound inner transformation radically changed the course of his life. The next few years were devoted to understanding, integrating and deepening that transformation, which marked the beginning of an intense inward journey. Later, he began to work in London with individuals and small groups as a counselor and spiritual teacher. Since 1995 he has lived in Vancouver, Canada.
Eckhart Tolle is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Power of Now (translated into 33 languages) and the highly acclaimed follow-up A New Earth, which are widely regarded as two of the most influential spiritual books of our time.
Eckhart’s profound yet simple teachings have already helped countless people throughout the world find inner peace and greater fulfillment in their lives. At the core of the teachings lies the transformation of consciousness, a spiritual awakening that he sees as the next step in human evolution. An essential aspect of this awakening consists in transcending our ego-based state of consciousness. This is a prerequisite not only for personal happiness but also for the ending of violent conflict endemic on our planet.
Kim Eng also leads us in a simple qigong practice for cultivating an awareness of our life force energy and allowing it to express itself spontaneously through our lives...
Highlights of the Secrets of the Immortal app:
- Learn to hear the “echoes of God’s love”—answers to your prayers in unexpected moments of inspiration and surrender
- The First Law of Chaos: learn the “truth about truths” that keeps us stuck where we are—and how to move forward
- Does the body tell the mind what to feel, or is it the other way around? How clarification can help you cope with pain—both physical and emotional
- Two effective techniques to “undo” the ego and end the need for reincarnation once and for all
- The metaphysics of A Course in Miracles: how judging others has little to do with them and everything to do with what happens to you
- Forgiveness: practice this key principle with a simple exercise to see immediate changes in your home and workplace
- What do quantum physics, Buddhism, and A Course in Miracles all have in common?
- The Two Pictures: wake up from the ego’s projection of life and death and experience what you really are
- Learn how to work with your memories of the past and move on to a future of freedom and happiness
The Secrets of the Immortal app features:
- Advanced teachings from A Course in Miracles: an in-depth look at the Course’s deepest wisdom for ending the illusion of separation (7 hours, 19 minutes of audio)
- A Good Minute—video selections that offer concentrated wisdom to inspire you anytime
- A relaxing slide show
- An interactive vine garden to enjoy while listening (iPad only)
- Bookmarking to help you easily find your favorite content
About the Author
Gary Renard is the bestselling author of The Disappearance of the Universe. He serves on the faculty of Omega Institute, and his workshops on A Course in Miracles are conducted around the world to sold-out audiences. See garyrenard.com.
Do you wish your phone could help you delve into the deeper reaches of your mind and soul, or would like inspiration for your meditation or yoga?
Consistently rated 5 stars!
"Implicit motivation This app is something I look up to for an eternal motivation. It has really a wonderful selection of quotes that are reflective of the true cause of our existence!! Thanks..." - Charu Hariharan
Now you can remind yourself to remember your soul on a daily basis with our Spiritual Quotes app. It contains beautiful quotes, sayings and pictures, presented in a simple yet elegant way.
Great for meditation practitioners, includes wisdom from Zen, Tibetan Buddhism, Sikhism, Tao, Vipassana, Hindu and more.
-Quotes from the greats such as Buddha, Albert Einstein, A Course in Miracles, Neale Donald Walsch, Osho, Deepak Chopra, Rumi, Richard Bach, Eckhart Tolle, Spok (Star Trek), Bruce Lee, Swami Sivananda, Hakuin, The Dalai Lama, Paramahansa Yogananda, St. Francis of Assisi and many more.
-Share to Facebook, Twitter, Email, Google Drive, and any other programs on your phone that accept text input.
-Special spiritual random number generator to select which quote to show you, at the right time.
-Favorite quotes and pictures can be saved and viewed at any time.
-Left and right swiping, or button clicking to go to next quote.
This app has been used by practitioners of several types of yoga (including bikram yoga, hatha yoga, kundalini yoga, ashtanga yoga and more).
With AmazingText you can create custom and amazing text widgets, with cool fonts and lots of effects.
Make your homescreen look exactly the way you want!
*NEW* Launch apps or shortcuts when clicking on the AmazingText Widgets!
You can even combine it with certain Lockscreen replacement apps (e.g. WidgetLocker) and have your amazing text widget displayed right on your Lockscreen!
* To get started, add the widget "AmazingText" to your homescreen
* Enter your custom text
* Select your font (over 40 fonts are available - AmazingText Plus includes even more!)
* Select your font style, color, size, etc.
* Add effects (such as Glow, Reflection, Noise, Sepia, Emboss,
* Place your beautiful widget on the homescreen
* Share your creations with your friends directly from the app
* AmazingText Plus includes more presets, fonts and effects.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/DroidAhead/289548237761313
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/droidahead
AmazingText is compatible with all Android devices (phones and tablets) that run at least Android 1.6.
- Honeycomb tablets (Android 3.0/3.1/3.2 or Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0) - such as Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Acer Iconia A100/A500, Lenovo ThinkPad, Sony S1, Toshiba AT100, Archo G9, Huawei MediaPad, ..
- Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) - Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
- Gingerbread (2.3), Froyo (2.2), Eclair (2.1), Donut (1.6): Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S 2 (II), Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Desire S/HD, Motorola Defy, Samsung Epic Touch 4G, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Sensation, HTC Fyler, Motorola Droid Razr, Sony Xperia, ..
More from developer
Word Game helps you to build a strong vocabulary while having fun.
If you love vocabulary builder, word search, hangman, or other word games, you'll love this amazingly fun game. While having fun, you will master 4000+ challenging words guessing the definition or choosing the right definition out of four.
Close to 5000 words and Ad-Free.
✓ Acceso sencillo a las 365 Lecciones diarias.
✓ La tuya lección cambia en cada día, si la cumples.
✓ Alterna entre lecciones.
✓ Opciones de rotación automática
✓ Interfaz grafico brillante y atractivo.
✓ Acceso eficiente a los capítulos de texto y de sección.
✓ Menú sencillo.
✓ Diseñado para que no olvides de nada!
ACIM - A Course in Miracles (Spanish version)
1001 ACIM inspiring quotes carefully selected for you.
- Easy to use app
- Slide your finger and move to the next quote
- Beautiful backgrounds
- 1001 quotes from ACIM text and lessons
- Share your favorite quotes with friends and family
- Save your favorite quotes
- Add your own quotes
- Jump to quote by number
- Easy to add and delete quotes
- Press your phone menu key to access options
- Portrait or landscape mode
Just what you wanted? It is preloaded to overflowing with brief healing lines from A Course in Miracles. Anyone who knows the Course also knows that these are not your average quotes. Unlike many sayings that people collect because they poetically amuse, many from the Course jolt us back to the awareness of our true and only purpose for being here. Not only do they sound meaningful, they are. Reinforcement in small bites is the big plus here. They don't just appeal, they heal.
And of course there is a steady stream of other meaningful quotes that you perhaps collect from everywhere. Wouldn't it be good to have them ready on hand for review? So now you can. Add them as favourites in this useful 'reminder box'. How many times do friends send you a few helpful lines you may want to keep? Simply copy and paste as a fave. Yes, and when you find something you'd love to give another, just easy share it with them. Trusting you will also enjoy the 'light in the jungle' to 'fresh beach' theming.
The perfect app for quick and often reinforcement of right thinking as part of your own personal mind training for truth.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE -These are fairly obvious.
Flick from side to side to go forward or back.
Use the hidden menu at bottom of screen for favourites and options.
Screen orientation is automatic.
Need help, advice or maybe suggestion for new features or content; or if you find a bug,
email us at email@example.com
Size 9.6 MB
Content Rating : Everyone
Test your knowledge of "A Course in Miracles", challenge yourself, learn new things, be inspired, have fun!
Have a go! ACIM The Quiz, by the same team that brought to you ACIM Text & Lessons and ACIM Quotes.
50 multiple choice questions.
Bright, easy and smooth UI.
References for answers
Variety of difficulty.
Running score every 10 questions.
It's FREE with no bar ads!
50 interesting multiple choice questions. Some are easy, others tricky. Most of them have references to the Course, where you can find the answer. The idea is not how many you get right but to reflect more playfully on the study material. The Course itself offers the same message to us from countless different angles. This is just another one. Perhaps you will discover something new and helpful. Who knows? Do it alone, with a friend or in groups. But just enjoy!
Maybe this can be a means to help us remember to laugh.
Let us know how you go and we'd really appreciate your review.