This app displays information that Enphase Energy Envoys upload to their Enlighten web service. An API key from Enphase, available at https://enlighten.enphaseenergy.com/account is required.
A concise text list displays all systems associated with the account's API key shows daily power and energy generation data as well as weekly, monthly and lifetime summaries.
Tapping on a system yields three graphs depicting the daily, weekly and lifetime performance of the system.
Features & Benefits
-Works with both solar panels and solar thermal heaters
-Increases the ROI of solar panels/solar heaters
-Built to work in remote areas - No internet connection required
-Prevents lost energy
-With copper oxide solar panels - more solar panels available at lower price
-Simple to use
-30-40% energy gain
-Works on both large and small panels
-Works on extremely cheap smartphones
-Can work on makeshift solar panels, the phone accurately calculates the angles, doesn't rely on angle markings
-Compass to align the solar panel with True North
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
- Themer Everything Widget
- Advanced Clock Widget
- Minimalistic Text
- Beautiful Widgets
- SiMi Clock Widget
- Ultimate custom clock (UCCW)
- Make Your Clock Widget
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: English, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Japanese, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Korean, Swedish, Finnish
KEYWORDS: world clock, minimal, text, battery, weather, date, style, home screen, widget, calendar, timezone, tasker, conky, wysiwyg, astronomy, customization, twilight, template, keyguard, typographic, aesthetics, design, custom, density, rainmeter
Small (<200kb), fully configurable and extremely battery efficient WIDGET with clock, weather, battery status, world clock, uptime, network status and much more. Please please please read the description before giving a bad rating! For ANY question or issue send me an email. I cannot reply to comments! If you like the widget please rate it.
- Exclude this from your task killer if you have one
- DO NOT move to SD! Widgets are not working on SD (they will disappear at reboot!)
- Digital clock
- Customizable fonts and colors (for transparent bg set alpha to 0!)
- Multiple layout templates
- Battery status (with time remaining)
- Network operator / WiFi network name
- World clock with timezone support (just add multiple widget and set manually weather/location in the options)
- Current location, date and uptime
- Current and tomorrow weather with low/high, sunrise/sunset, pressure and more
- Next alarm
PRO ONLY FEATURES:
- Click actions with direct alarm setup
- Save / restore settings
- Fully customizable text areas (you can use ANY text, like "current battery temp is #BATTTEMP#")
- I WANT TO OVERLAP LIKE SCREENSHOT: select template "left right" then text settings and increase "big font size" to more than 80 pixels. The clock will overlap. You then need to change clock colors to obtain the look of the preview.
- I WANT A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND: set main color alpha to 0
- I WANT MORE TIMEZONES: add more than 1 widget
- I DON'T WANT THE LAUNCHER ICON: sorry but starting from HONEYCOMB this is mandatory otherwise you will not see the widget in the widget list without a reboot.
- More sizes 2x1 and 4x2
- Next calendar event
- More templates
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION / LOCATION: used for weather/location
- INTERNET: used for weather updates
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: used for network operator info / WiFi info
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup to SD (PRO only)
- BROADCAST_STICKY: again used to get WiFi state, this is needed due to a ICS bug
For the connection to the databse you need an internet connection.
SunLux, the ingenious tool for your solar power - earnings forecast. Here you can quickly and easily get an overview of the possibilities that offers SunLux. You will be able to create your own earnings forecasts. Take a little time and enter all relevant data in SunLux.
You can let the device act as a PV module. The place where you will be located with GPS.
You can then proudly say: With this income i can expect in the future, I have determined it by myself.
* GPS tracking
* Orientation by the sensors of the device
* Graphical representation
* Options: + PV technology + Installed PV power + losses of the PV system + optimum tilt + optimum azimuth + mounting position
Functions of the Pro version:
* Display the daily solar radiation -> Lite version also
* Display of monthly solar radiation
* Income statement of a PV system
* Share feature
* Optimum affection for your PV system
The database is based on precise measurements of sunlight in Europe and Africa - called as PVGIS. The latest version 4, which is based on the CM SAF radiation database offered free of charge.
Tags: Sonne, Solar, PV, Photovoltaik, CIS, Silizium, SI, Sun, kwh, Strom, Energie, Current, GPS, Orientierung, Solarzelle, Solarcell, Energy, Lux, Licht, Light,
MapPad Pro is providing multi-purpose mapping solution allowing location capture and data management.
With MapPad, you can capture and share your tracks and measurements with number of well known cloud providers like G-Drive, Dropbox, Google Fusion Tables or export results to the local geo files like GPX or KML.
Please visit our website to find out how to get OFFLINE MAPS - http://mappadapp.com/offline-maps-advanced-method and get more information about this product.
MapPad is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture, roofing, fencing, construction, planning or farming business. It also can be used in the whole range of outdoor activities like golf, biking, walking, running, jogging and other sports where possibility of measure area or length can be useful for development and further analysis in e.g. Google Earth.
- Basemaps: Google Maps (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain), Open Street Map (Mapnik, Cycle), Bing Maps (Satellite, Hybrid, Roads).
- Google Maps Overlays (Custom WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled service), some layers like US Topo map have been predefined.
- Measure area and perimeter.
- Measure distance and show the bearing from A to B.
- Capture waypoints and group them in categories.
- 3 methods of measurement are supported (Tap on the map, GPS location, Map cursor location).
- Ability to Save\Load\Delete the measurements results.
- Export Measurement results to KML, GPX, CSV to SD Card or cloud services like Fusion Tables, Dropbox or Directly to Open Street Map.
- Export to DXF
- Export Waypoints' categories to KML, GPX, GPX as Track for Open Street Map, CSV (SD Card or cloud services).
- Share single waypoint location directly by SMS, E-mail or other ways.
- Direct Export and sharing of the data to Google Fusion Tables.
- Waypoints management: Add\Edit\Remove\Change category...
- Waypoints categories management: Add\Edit\Delete.
- Upload Measurements results directly to OpenStreetMap as GPX tracks.
- Support for most common units length:[m, yd, ft, km, mi], area: [m2, ha, a, acre, km2, mi2].
- Elevation profile available for measurements done by GPS.
- Import of KML and GPX files to the application.
- GPS status and satellites status.
- Address, location search.
- Support for 3 different coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO
- Possibility to edit points labels and description
- Ability to set default measurement units, waypoints' categories colours, track recording time and distance interval, transparency of Google Maps overlays and much more...
- GPS Tracking for measurements
- If you experience any problems or have new ideas or comments please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website.
Keywords: area, length, map, GPS, calculate, precision, measurement, waypoints, points, management, calculation, sport, travel, hill, walking, osm, forestry, agriculture, open, street, perimeter, bearing, maps, ruler, golf, area calculator, range finder, measure, area measure, distance measure, surface measurement, real estate, GPS measure, solar, landscape, area calculation, planimeter, fencing, perimeter, geo, property, roof area, solar panels, roofing, Export to GPX, Export to KML, Export to CSV, Upload to OSM, Upload to OpenStreetMap, Upload GPX, save, save measurements, waypoints management, Fusion Tables, off-line maps, wms, arcgis server tiles, CAD export, DXF export, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO