This app displays information that Enphase Energy Envoys upload to their Enlighten web service. An API key from Enphase, available at https://enlighten.enphaseenergy.com/account is required.
A concise text list displays all systems associated with the account's API key shows daily power and energy generation data as well as weekly, monthly and lifetime summaries.
Tapping on a system yields three graphs depicting the daily, weekly and lifetime performance of the system.
The main points of provided information is the battery charging status and temperature, memory (RAM), internal storage and external storage. Also, You can use widgets on the home screen.
In addition, you can to identify the telecommunication, networking and hardware related information more easily.
Thank you for using!
-Provides tilt angle for the current date and the latitude determined by the device's GPS location.
-Allows you to manually enter the date and latitude to determine other tilt angles or when GPS is not available.
Tilt angle by season option:
-Optionally provides for seasonal tilt angles (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) based on the device's GPS location.
-Allows you to manually enter the latitude to calculate seasonal tilt angles for other locations.
-Use your Android device to measure and adjust the angle of a solar panel easily by placing your device on the solar panel and adjusting the panel until two lines merge.
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture permission. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to detect and show the information about the camera.
- Share your Report to your friends with your favourite Messaging App!
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- Audio Chipset Info ( Audio Chip, Audio Codecs, Radio Chip, Audio Modes, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Battery info ( Battery level, status, type, etc... )
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Share your System Summary with your favourite messaging app.
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
Suntrol mobile for your Android smartphone or tablet enables you to keep an eye on your current performance data and earnings for your solar power system – anytime and anywhere.
Available for everyone!
Use your Suntrol portal account to monitor your output or to observe other systems. You can also log in as a guest user view the data of many public systems released by their owners for observation. For example, you can see how much solar power other homes produce in your area.
Easy and intuitive to use: In just a few steps, you’ll have your SolarWorld system’s power production information on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Easy to read
Suntrol mobile gives you daily updated data with clear production diagrams. You can choose between daily, monthly, yearly or total system results.
Not just the app, but the use of the Suntrol portal (www.suntrol-portal.com) is free!
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
MyDroid System Info provides:
★ Device and OS overview: information about the device and its capabilities (CPU, display, storage, OpenGL, cameras)
★ System resources monitor (CPU utilization, RAM utilization, battery, storage, network, WiFi)
★ Real-time sensors monitoring (all sensors supported by the device and the Android OS)
★ Log viewer (logcat) - to help diagnose problems
MyDroid System Info can be used to verify device information, identify and analyze performance and other issues, monitor sensors. It was tested on a wide range of devices, and we constantly try to improve the tool to provide more detailed and precise information.
This is truly a great tool developed for Android developers and enthusiasts alike.
Your feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome at email@example.com.
The permissions are required to access system information, and for AdMob to serve ads.
Simplified Chinese - thanks to eroneko
Our latest Android application lets you find out all of the technical information about your Android tablet or smartphone. Smart System Info gives you a better insight into your device, with PPI, battery temperature, RAM usage, CPU usage and more. It has never been easier to find all of the advance specifications of your device, live and real-time.
Smart System Info is elegant, minimalistic and simple - the beautiful user interface doesn’t stand between you and the information. Each section is split into 4 smart categories - for ease of access and fast switching. These categories are: usage, software information, device information and connectivity.
Each tab is full of information such as uptime, model name and number, Android build, CPU usage and more - we are giving you more flexibility and information that any other free system application. Smart System Info can be used with all popular Android smartphones and tablets - from Android version 2.1 and up. With our app, you can have all the system info that you will ever need at your fingertips.
Be the master of your Android device with Smart System Info - system information, only a tap away.
- Battery percent (is it charging?), technology, temperature and voltage
- CPU type/name
- Processor currently scaling and load
- Uptime in DD:HH:MM:SS
- Free and total RAM, internal memory space and SD card space
- Brand name of your device, codename, IMEI/MEID and motherboard ("hardware")
- Screen resolution, density and refresh
- Android version, API level, Build and user name
- Your Internet connection: IP, operator, country, roaming
- Wi-Fi: SSID, BSSID, MAC address
- Geolocation: your real address, latitude and longitude
!!!If you find any bug please contact me through my internet site -> contacts info, I cannot give an answer to the comments!!!
- Battery left percentage
- Internal memory left
- SD memory left
- External SD memory left
- Free RAM Memory
- Customizable Text Widget with all information
- 4 different color layouts for Text Widget
- Battery Gauge Widget, updated in real time
- 2 different styles to customize the gauge Widget
- A numerical battery icon can be added to the notification bar
- Chart showing battery level pattern
- Estimated battery time left
- Estimated time to full battery charge
- Additional details or system shortcuts for every entry in the application
- Do NOT move to SD card!
- If you use a task killer, remove Memory Status from the killable apps list, otherwise widgets will not work anymore
- Battery chart is updated only if there is at least one active Widget
- Internet permission is only used for ads
System Info provides a lot of basic system information for your Android platform, including information for CPU memory, SD Card, running processes, network states, battery, installed applications and so on.
*Battery: level,temperature,battery consumption or battery voltage.
*Free storage: Internal,External(SD Card)
*Internet upload & download.
*2 type of text effect
*Temperature unit support both °C&°F
*7 type of widget background
*This is a home screen widget not an application. Please add widget from the home screen.
*If device can't show battery consumption will show battery voltage
3D World Time displays the current time around the globe.
Cities are yellow if currently in daylight or blue if in the dark. The line length is proportional to the city population.
Spin the globe and pinch to zoom.
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
The SolarEdge monitoring application enables PV installers and system owners to perform remote monitoring on the go using their mobile Android device, thus maximizing solar energy harvesting.
The application enables users to view the most updated data and be up to speed with their site’s performance.
The application provides at-a-glance view of the system performance.
Present and past measurements are available:
• Current system power
• Energy – today, last month, lifetime.
• Graph display of daily power, weekly and yearly energy production
Current and forecast weather are presented and assist in assessing the system’s performance.
The app allows the display of the site’s image, which gives another visual dimension of the system.
A comprehensive list of all the user’s PV sites, which gives high level data on each site (including its image) for easy orientation.
The following languages are supported: English, German, Italian, French, Japanese, Czech, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
If your home, apartment, or business has a smart meter, you can get information 24/7 about how much electricity, gas, or water you’re using – and how much it’s costing you.
• Monitor your energy and water consumption 24/7
• Track how much you’re being charged each day
• View hourly usage data
• If you have a prepaid account, view your balance and daily charges in real time
• Report an Outage
Additional features planned for future releases:
• Ability to post check and credit card payments
• Ability to manage your automatic alerts and user settings via the application
• Push notifications
With accurate information about your electricity, gas, and water consumption, you can reduce your carbon footprint and better manage your budget. MyUsage Mobile gives you the information you need in order to make wise decisions regarding your energy usage.
What are you waiting for? Add MyUsage Mobile today!
Requires Android 2.3 or later
Valid username and password for MyUsage.com
Bidgely can tell you.
Bidgely's energy disaggregation technology—a software-based, machine learning technique—identifies how much energy is used by large, energy-hogging appliances in your home. How much energy (and money) is used up by your A/C? How about your pool pump? Bidgely knows.
There's no magic here. Just science!
You don't need to install any plug-level sensors to use Bidgely. Simply install one of the whole house energy monitors from the list below or connect us to your utility account, and upload your energy consumption data. We'll take it from there.
Cost per appliance? Check. Your usage compared to your neighbors'? Sure thing. What about a projected bill amount at the end of your billing cycle? Done.
We take the guesswork out of energy savings.
* Real-time energy demand
* Past energy consumption dashboard
* Appliance-level itemized consumption
* Personalized recommendations
* Monthly projection to help you budget
* Efficiency comparison with neighbors
* Real-time push notification of high usage (requires hardware – visit Settings to configure)
* Bidgely Homebeat Energy Monitor
* Rainforest Automation EAGLE
* Digi Gateway
* TED Pro
* CurrentCost ENVI-R
* Youless Energy Monitor
Sign up is possibly only through the Web: http://bidgely.com/home. Log in to the mobile app after completing setup.