- czytaj najnowsze newsy Stopklatki
- pobieraj je aby czytać bez dostępu do Internetu
- dziel się wiadomościami ze znajomymi za pośrednictwem Twittera i Facebooka
- dziel się przesyłając wiadomości mailem
About 500 films, 50 programmes, 6 competitions, international guests and festivals, close-ups and wide-angle views, ShortFriday, project presentations, concerts, parties! interfilm’s goal is to search out skilled and creative filmmakers and bring their work together - presenting them in an international, culturally political framework in order to best facilitate the exchange of imaginative ideas. interfilm offers a wide variety of short live-action, animation and documentaries to enthusiastic audiences who value the short film format in its own right.
Experience cinema differently, explore the city in a new and exciting way.
The Cinemacity app functions as a travel companion during your cinewalks.
With Cinemacity you will be able to:
• Discover and view hundreds of film clips geolocated throughout Paris.
• Let yourself be guided by the app by choosing one of many available walks centered around monuments, actors, or filmmakers.
• Immerse yourself in the Belleville neighborhood thanks to “Tag,” a fiction-walk split into five 3-minute episodes, directed by Ilan Cohen and specially produced for Cinemacity. “Tag” will take you around a magical and mysterious Belleville. Other fiction-walks will be made available in the coming months.
• Synchronize your cinewalks in order to use the app on the street in offline mode. No more network access problems, all of the content (text, photos, and videos) will be downloaded to your iPhone/iPad/iPadMini so that you can enjoy your walk under optimal conditions.
Please note, you must be less than 300 meters from a geolocated clip in order to view it.
The app is available in French, English, and German.
Cinemacity is produced by Arte and Small Bang studio, with the support of the CNC, and in partnership with Paris City Hall and the Forum des Images.
Enjoy your walk!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Please visit our website: http://cinemacity.arte.tv
Join us on Facebook: facebook.com/cinemacityparis
Presented by the California Film Institute, the Mill Valley Film Festival is an annual 11 day celebration screening over 200 innovative US and international films for over 40,000 film lovers. It has established an impressive track record for launching new films and new filmmakers, and has earned a reputation as a filmmakers’ festival by offering a high-profile, prestigious, noncompetitive environment for celebrating the best in independent and world cinema.
Browse the films, view trailers and mark your favorites to create a personalized schedule.
Get ‘On the Scene’ news, photos and videos from the festival.
Social media integration.
Guest information: Shuttles, Venues and Ticket information.
The application has collections of various superb productions & talented directors.
This application is built on youtube API. We are displaying and providing a way to smart phone users to watch & enjoy & share these videos over social media. We are not misusing the videos created by film directors.
Please configure the video settings in Settings screen.
This App will display Ad-Banners & full-Screen and kindly co-operate with those ads.
Rate the application in market if you like.
Contacts us for any information or questions.
Thanks for all supported.
Please keep the application for more features in upcoming versions.
The festival is a program of the Center for Documentary Studies (a non-profit, 501 c 3), and receives support from corporate sponsors, private foundations and individual donors whose generosity provides the foundation that makes the event possible. The Presenting Sponsor of the Festival is Duke University.