Best interface All the other apps have either switched to a newer less useful interface or in the case of zillow and trulia show less of the available properties. The only request I would have is please increase the minimum lot size to 30 40 50 & 100 acres+.
Terrible app. Looks like something from ten years ago. Can't maximize images, and the app shudders and crumbles when searching a large area. Better off with redfin
Good but Keeps crashing with plenty of Internet avaliable. Make it so I can use it for an hour without a crash alert and its easily 5 stars, just as easy to use as Redfin or Zillow
Pretty good app, but I wish it was as useful as your website. As a software engineer it shouldn't be that hard to improve the app so all the same information is as easily seen as is on the website!
Great app for searching and shopping for homes It gives you lots of info and is super easy to use. I have never had it crash or hiccup. Easy to link to the agents, too.
Sucks All you get is the run around from someone that's says you will get a call from an agent for your veiwing until the house is gone.. happened more than once pretty sick of it think I will go with another company that might be faster...
* Enhanced ability to connect with a John L. Scott® real estate professional
* Access to John L. Scott® buyer and seller guides/presentations
* Enhanced Broker branding
* Re-designed home screen & menu
* Improved support for higher density displays
* Notification panel for display of promotions & messages
* Improved user experience
* Memory Leak Issues
* Improved photo quality & Performance
* Fixed crashes
* GPS accuracy adjusted for better performance