· 15 locales and levels: From the swamps to the forests of Louisiana, play through 15 levels in three environments that have new enemies crawling out of every nook and cranny.
· Classic tower defense strategy: Defend your map from advancing enemies with three different tower types: duck blind, tree stand and ATV Garage.
· Use over 40 tower upgrades: Enhance your towers with unique upgrades like hunting dogs, duck decoys and lightning rods.
· Rely on duck calls: Each Robertson has a unique duck call that affects enemies differently, including Willie’s Camo Max call that causes extra enemy damage.
· Defend against wild enemies: Louisiana wildlife including ducks, squirrels, beavers, chipmunks riding frogs, robotic possums, mystical alligators and even powerful mechanical squirrel boss enemies.
· Get the edge: Earn or purchase currency to spend on power-ups you can use in-game, like an explosive Propane Tank that clears the map of enemies.
· Choose your own difficulty: Three difficulty levels and an extra challenging mode will test every player.
· Achievements: Earn achievements and find secrets hidden in each map!
· Endless Mode: Three endless mode maps pit you against the endless waves of bad guys. See how long you can survive, then post it to the leaderboards!
Tap the screen to launch Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles and MIRV warheads and defend yourself against counterattacks. Devise attack strategies based on political affiliations and unlock all achievements on your quest to rid the Earth of all those pesky humans.
Nuke Commander features a zooming and rotating view of the Earth with cool 80s style vector graphics and military and civilian infrastructure matching reality. Tweak out the last megadeath from the barren landscape of nuclear devastation.
Jupiter Lander features three difficulty levels, bluetooth controller support, achievements, and leaderboards for all difficulties. And the game runs great on the Nvidia Shield!
Is this game scientifically accurate? No. But it's fun to imagine what it might be like to land on a planet more dangerous than Mars or our own Moon.
You have been recruited to mine energy crystals with a 5 planet contract. Get a bonus for each planet you complete, and for completing the final planet. Crash, and your family only gets the loot collected from the previous planets.
Tilt (try doing that with a 400 pound arcade machine) and Button control.
Rotation or Side-Thrusters control
Throttle on Left or Right
Adjustable Star Density (Try lower density for better response time)
Auto-Engine Shutdown (try it off if you find landings too easy!)
Un-lockable difficulty levels
Multi-Language menus (English, Thai, Japanese)
Try to land as quickly as possible to earn stars, and set high scores.
Buttery smooth 60fps action, with very fine grain control to steer the module with high precision
4 different landing modules, that handles a bit differently
Inspired by the old school 8-bit chiptune games.
Standard turret has unlimited ammo. You can expand your turret and increase missile speed, explosion range and loading time.
You can buy additional weapons like satellite, sonic missiles, anti radiation umbrellas...
The game will over when radiation level exceed 100%.
You cannot win the game... consider this message...
Fast and small-sized, internet permission for ads only.
Do not crash your rocket. Control your rocket to land on the target.
Two control methods are available. You can control the rocket through tilting your phone or touching the screen.
This is a beta version, more features are coming soon:
- paid version without AD
- online ranking
- One mission: Survive the longest!
- Simple, effective game play
- Super quick plays (~90sec max) with constant action
- Press "fire" button to shoot enemies
- Hold "fire" button to go light speed (invincibility)
- Catch bombs to destroy all enemies
This app has intense graphics and works best on higher end devices. You're in control, so shoot off as many fireworks as your device can handle!
This latest version includes two new HUGE blasts. Tap a bunch to earn them!
Fun is the name of the game in this epic adventure of lunar landing and supply!
Use your thrusters to fly and safely land on the moon in your lunar lander spaceship. Land your supply crates to build up your inventory and earn power-ups.
Find the achievements scattered throughout the missions.
Fun, crisp graphics and attention to detail make this a game you will love! Play for FREE with this Lite version of Lunar Commander!
Easy to learn, fun to master – hours and hours of fun and replayability!
Check out this landing tutorial: http://youtu.be/6Gq7CFHXUoA