A very fun way for toddler to learn English Alphabets.
* Full ABC
* All Alphabets includes letters A to Z and is fully-featured.
* Multiple words per alphabets for better co-relation of letter with words.
* Real sounds associated with words
* Human pronunciations of all alphabets
Let your kids learn English Alphabets in an easier way by relating each Alphabet with an object. Sounds interesting right? :) :)
We are very thankful to our customers for great feedback on our app. Some of them here..
*****I'm SARVIN ABC alphabet is very excellent so easy for study kids
*****Perfect Learning tool… ABC for kids is simple to understand, yet fun enough to keep small children entertained. Great way to get them to learn without realizing that they are learning something new. Great graphics, attractive pictures, real sound and clear pronunciations!!! Highly recommended!!!
****Nice pronunciation of the word! It's a keeper. I like the voice that is used. It's clear, easy to understand, pronounces correctly and is a good speed. Would give it 5 stars if the letters were larger next to the pictures and had better positioning.
*****Good Very simple way to learn abcd.
*****This application very helpful for my little daughter.
*****LUV THIS FOR KIDS, , THANK YOU SO MUCH
Teach your children to write the letters of the alphabet while having fun!
“ABC for Kids” is an educational game and it is a fun way to introduce them to alphabets and letters.
Human voice for Alphabets
Image of each Alphabet
On touch you can listen to sounds again
Slideshow is Available where you can sit back and watch your kid learn
Social Media Integration
We love to hear from parents – and from children, too. To tell us how we made a difference in your child's education or , please rate our app and post a comment.
Preschool aged children learn the alphabet letter names and letter recognition, and will practice finding letters in context.
This simple educational game teaches children the alphabet letters to recognize words as they appear. As a result, preschoolers learn the letters of the words are made of.
At this age, should be enjoyed learning about letters and numbers. Workbooks can be a lot of time when your child goes to school.When spending time together, letters and numbers when you look at them and point out additional learning and encourage curiosity.
Dans chacun des thèmes, des exercices de type choix dans une liste, dictée, puzzle, écriture, classement et texte à trous sont proposés.
Chaque exercice propose plusieurs niveaux pour s'adapter au niveau de chaque enfant (de bébé à super star).
Les exercices sont conçus pour être faits en toute autonomie par les enfants, mais aussi et surtout, comme un support de partage entre l'enfant et ses parents.
NB : pour une bonne qualité de dictée, nous conseillons l'installation des voix d'IVONA depuis l'Android Market (Céline pour la voix Française et Amy pour la voix anglaise). Il faut ensuite déclarer IVONA en temps que moteur par défaut (Android n'utilise pas ce que vous sélectionnez dans la liste, il utilise toujours le moteur par défaut défini dans les paramètres du téléphone Paramètres > Saisie et sortie vocale > Synthèse vocale > Moteur par défaut). Merci de ne pas mettre de commentaires sur les voix si vous n'avez pas suivi ce conseil !
Toutes les propositions pour de nouveaux exercices sont bienvenues.
Objectifs pédagogiques du module "Lettres" :
1. savoir reconnaître et écrire les lettres cursives (manuscrites) et d'imprimerie en majuscule ou minuscule.
2. savoir classer les lettres dans l'ordre alphabétique
3. savoir reconnaître le son des lettres et des phonèmes
Objectifs pédagogiques du module "Chiffres" :
1. savoir reconnaître et écrire les chiffres
2. savoir classer les nombres du plus petit au plus grand
3. savoir reconnaître le son des chiffres et des nombres (dictée de chiffres)
4. savoir écrire les nombres en toutes lettres
5. savoir lire un chiffre romain
Objectifs pédagogiques du module "Mots" :
1. savoir écrire des mots
2. savoir retrouver les lettres manquantes d'un mot
3. savoir classer des mots en respectant l'ordre alphabétique
4. savoir écrire les mots outils
5. savoir si un mot est masculin ou féminin
6. savoir décomposer un mot en syllabes orales
7. savoir entendre un son dans un mot
8. savoir retrouver la première lettre d'un mot
9. savoir accorder et conjuguer
10. savoir utiliser le bon mot (sa ou ça, son ou sont...)
Objectifs pédagogiques du module "Calculs" :
1. savoir additionner de petits nombres
2. savoir retrouver les chiffres manquants d'une addition
3. savoir décompter les pièces et billets
4. savoir multiplier des chiffres
Objectifs pédagogiques du module "Dates" :
1. savoir reconnaître le nom des jours, des mois et des saisons
2. savoir classer les jours dans l'ordre de la semaine, les mois dans l'ordre de l'année
3. savoir lire l'heure sur une montre à aiguilles
4. savoir écrire les jours, mois et saisons
5. savoir interpréter demain, veille, hier, dans 5 jours
6. savoir le nombre correspondant à un jour ou une date (10 = Octobre)
Objectifs pédagogiques du module "Anglais" :
1. reconnaître le sons des chiffres, des nombres, des lettres et des couleurs.
2. reconnaître les jours, mois et saisons
3. savoir écrire les nombres, jours, mois et saisons
4. savoir le nom des formes et des animaux
5. savoir quelques mots de base
Objectifs pédagogiques autres :
1. classer les pièces d'un puzzle
2. reconnaître les couleurs
3. reconnaître sa gauche et sa droite
4. reconnaître les formes et animaux
5. classer des objets par famille
6. connaître les drapeaux et capitales des principaux pays
Les illustrations des créatures à poils ont été généreusement offertes par firstname.lastname@example.org.
Infos : https://plus.google.com/115367311601810957056/about
* Learn and Write French Alphabets.
* Learn and Write French using English Letters
* Trace Letter with 4 Different Colours
* Different Categories are Alphabets, Animal, Numbers, Fruits and Vegetables.
Through this application, kids will discover how to draw letter, and will be able to practice copying the letter's drawing.
A letter drawing algorithm will indicate where mistakes were made and offer rewards if none were made.
2 additional mini games will extend kids experimentations with the alphabet while having fun.
This game is part of our collection of educative games "Learning is fun". Visit our website for more info: http://ar-entertainment.net/android/
every letter is displayed with 3 words for example.
children who used this app could recognize and pronounce the letters in a very short period of time, and a lot of parents expressed satisfaction with the progress of their children.
**************** with about 1,000,000 download ************
According to our studies, children learn much better when they are concentrated letters without interruption of advertisments, so we added the option to cancel the ads by purchasing "Remove ads" in the application menus.
For ages 1-12 years.
It will be nice if you care to rate us in the market and add your review, that helps us to improve our services and our products for chidren.
The Arabic Alphabet letters (huruf) called out like this:
أ - Alef
ب - Baa
ت - Taa
ث - Thaa
ج - Jem
ح - Haa
خ - Khaa
د - Dal
ذ - Thal
ر - Raa
ز - Zeen
س - Seen
ش - Sheen
ص - Saad
ض - Daad
ط - Taa
ظ - Thaa
ع - EAN
غ - Ghen
ف - Faa
ق - Qaf
ك - Kaf
ل - Lam
م - Meem
ن - Noon
ه - Haa
و - Waw
ي - Yaa
Powered by Katkuti LTD.
Você terá 4 opções no aplicativo:
Apprendre: Aprender o Alfabeto
Découvrez: Jogo da memória
Ardoise: Quadro-negro para a criança desenvolver a coordenação motora.
Abaixo você poderá ver o exemplo de fala do Alfabeto simples e direto, pois a criança ou o adulto poderá assimilar cada letra juntamente com as imagens .
* Os momentos de ensinar devem ser curtos e alegres, principalmente para as crianças bem pequenas, deixando sempre um gosto de quero mais.
O ideal é poucos minutos mas todos os dias.
O aplicativo está de momento em versão BETA.
Se tiver alguma crítica, sugestão, por favor não deixe um comentário negativo, mas envie uma mensagem a email@example.com , para que possamos avaliar e efetuar eventuais atualizações. 😊
Por Lorraine Moretti / Presidente Epitácio / SP
Projeto Educação com Tecnologia
Feito para todas as idades, um passatempo que educa.
Uma complementação escolar perfeita.
Vous aurez 4 options dans l'application :
Apprendre : Apprendre l'alphabet
Découvrez : Jeu de mémoire
Ardoise : Blackboard pour votre enfant développer les habiletés motrices .
Ci-dessous vous pouvez voir l'exemple Parler Alphabet simple parce que l'enfant ou un adulte peut assimiler chaque lettre avec les images .
L'application est actuellement en version BETA .
Si vous avez des critiques ou des suggestions, se il vous plaît ne laissez pas un commentaire négatif , mais envoyer un message à firstname.lastname@example.org , afin que nous puissions évaluer et faire des mises à jour. 😊
En Lorraine Moretti / Président Epitácio / Brazil / SP
Tags: Alphabet Francais, Alfabeto Francês
Let your kids doodle their fingers away and show their artistic skills. Choose from a variety of crayons to color; erase and start over again.
Test out your kids memory by letting them play the matching game. Check out our attractive cute animals as the matching tiles.
Finally, let your kids learn a bit. We've made it easy for your kids to familiarize themselves with the ABC's (english alphabet) and numbers by tracing the dots. There are audio files for each letter and number so your kids can get familiarized with the sounds. We have also included coloring images for each letter!
The app teaches the essentials of French using a very engaging method. It adds fun to education so the kids will always be interested in learning.
Furthermore, the app contains NO ads.
Main app features:
* Pop the balloons again and again to hear a repeat of the letter, number or picture.
* In the numbers category, pop the small balloons to hear a count of the represented number. (requires in-app purchase to unlock all categories).
* Full French alphabet.
* Numbers 1 to 10. (requires in-app purchase to unlock all categories).
* A big collection of animals, shapes, colors, objects and fruits and vegetables. (requires in-app purchase to unlock all categories).
* A learn section and a play section in each category.
* A coloring section and a puzzle section in most categories.
* Floating balloons that can be popped.
* A very child friendly and fun background music that can be turned on/off.
* All words pronounced in a very clear, friendly and gentle female voice.
* You have the ability to keep repeating the words until you or the child get it right.
* Each represented word has its spelling also displayed.
* Excellent for children and adults alike.
If you like the app, please rate it.
If you have any requests or would like to report any bugs, please contact us using the contact form at our site:
Educational areas covered in this application are:
* Learn uppercase
* Learn script letters
* Learn cursive
* Follow simple oral instructions
At each level, audible and visual rewards keep intact the interest of the child.
An original Card Matching Game is also available : associate a sound and a letter, a cursive to a script ...
And for the smaller one, discover the ABC book inside ! And because every one need a break while learning, let your child play with the Animal Stickers Game included !
The application is divided into three parts which can accompany the child between 18 months and 4 years for the first part, uppercase, 3 to 5 years for the second, based on learning letters scripts and 3rd party deals in cursive, between 5 and 6 years.
The 6 games are:
* I learn uppercase
* I learn the script letters
* I learn cursive
* Original Card Matching Games - associate a sound to a letter, a cursive with a script ...
* ABC Book - Play with the letters
* Animal Sticker Game
These games can accompany the child regardless of their level of learning. It covers different points of the kindergarten program, such as:
* Knowledge of capital letters and cursive script,
* Monitoring of orders
Audio: English or French
5 series of Upper case
5 series of script
5 series of cursive
Card Matching Game
Animal Stickers Game
Unlock all the series of upper case, script, cusrive : in-app purchase
Plume's School - ABC and 123 is part of the learning program Plume's School - for the 2-6 years. Used in conjunction with other applications (Plume's School - animals, Plume's School - letters, Plume's School - shapes and colors), it allows the child to learn by playing a solid foundation for entrance to school and learning to read.
To have more fun, children can also play memory of the senses (visual and audible) in the same collection with the series The memory of Plume.
Ideal for children from 2 to 7 years.
- The Alphabet is played, The sound played includes the alphabet and then a sentence saying its relation to the image.
- The App includes 0 to 10 numbers as well with images. The number is played as sound as well.
- Provides step by step alphabets & numbers writing with animation
Click on the left image(Alphabet/Number) will replay the Alphabet and Number sound. Click on right image will replay the name of the picture
Here is a small application for children 3-4 years who are beginning to play with the letters.
They can hear the sound of each letter and associate them with words .
This application starts and will soon be updated with content enriched with more words to associate for more entertainment.
More than 200 words will soon be available to never be bored.
TECHNICAL NOTE: The application requires Android version 4.1.1 or higher.
Networks permissions requested by the application relates only to the banner advertising, and does not generate any data usage during the remaining time of use.
Hoping that this application meets your expectation and enjoy children while being playful.
French: Alphabets français soft est conçu pour les enfants à apprendre l'alphabet français! Cette application basée sur alphabets français, des poèmes français et jeu de prounciation qui aidera vos enfants à apprendre l'alphabet facilement. il s'agit d'une application interactive pour enfants d'âge préscolaire ...
Tags: L'alphabet français, APPRENDRE A LIRE L'ALPHABET, apprendre l'alphabet , français abc, jeu d'enfants, french alphabets, french abc, french kids alphabets, preschooler learning app, french kids app.
The game consists of several stages so that the learning process is more efficient:
• Training – learning the alphabet, nouns, adjectives, verbs with transcription through flashcards and sound accompaniment.
• Language quiz - testing of the knowledge of the words happens through fun and simple games:
1. Reading and association: choosing the right word for the picture.
2. Visualization: choosing the dynamic moving images for the words.
3. Spelling test: writing words and spell check.
Simple interface, HD tablet support, graphic themed photos and high quality voice work by native speakers improve listening comprehension and allow concentrating on the training material. This ensures quick and efficient learning process.
Full list of topics: vegetables, fruits, wild animals, pets, house, clothing, colors, transport, body parts, tableware, home appliances, food, toys, school, nature, insects, numbers, geometry, musical instruments, sea life, tools, sports, bathroom, travel, infrastructure, office, miscellaneous.
With this interesting and entertaining game you or your child will be able to add new words to their vocabulary through playing. The vocabulary is the foundation for good oral and writing skills. Interactive (adaptive) teaching is an easy and accessible way to study foreign language effectively.
For kids, this application is not only a fast and easy way to learn to speak and write, but is also a way to build upon the knowledge acquired at school or kindergarten. Parents can use this app as preschool lessons by method of Glenn Doman for their babies.
This is practically an illustrated dictionary and exercises for learning French that helps beginners and children to learn French words through playing.
This is a free app. The paid version has no ads, more words and the option to save the scores of the game.
1. Two Types Of Category: Capital Alphabet and Small Alphabet
2. You can Flip Pages by Swiping Next or Previous Button
3. Auto Play Option
4. Sound Play and Mute Option
5. You can Flip Pages by Swipe Gesture
6. A to Z Alphabets with Sounds and Images
7. Alphabets Learn the sounds of Letters A-Z
8. Small Alphabet Learn the sounds of letters a-z
9. Alphabet Images Share and Save
Enjoy and Learn The French Alphabet ! A great app to learn a beautiful language !
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: French, English, German, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn French app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn French for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: French, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
"As a result of the professional design, the appealing content and the low price, Le Bon Mot™ has proven to be the overall best language learning app." - Gamerschoice.at 2013
"Le Bon Mot, with high-quality visual and audio features, is one of the best introductory apps for a middle schooler using an Android tablet." appolicious™
* Finalist for the UN World Summit Award *
Beef up your vocabulary and grammar with this fun and innovative French language game! The learning app has been designed by language scientists from La Sorbonne University of Paris to optimize your learning curve.
★ NEW & EXCLUSIVE: Free Android Widget for daily training of shuffled vocabulary!
★ French vocabulary trainer from beginner to advanced intermediate levels: Learn Basics, Travel, Business, Socializing, Food, Dating, Holidays, Shopping & much more!
★ Easy grammar explanations included
★ Exclusive content featuring French & Canadian culture, history & slang!
★ Native speaker HD Audio for perfect pronunciation
★ 1900+ easy explaining HD images
★ 360 French words slides for free
★ 72 Premium lessons (In-App Purchase required)
★ 5 Premium packs with 300 words + exercises at very competitive pricing!
★ Cheaper than Rosetta Stone, Busuu and Babbel & other learning apps!
★ No Internet access needed - works in train, metro, wherever you go!
★ No registration needed - ever!
★ We don't collect personal user data.
★ Completely ad-free!
★ Optimized for Smartphone & Tablet
Learning never felt so much fun - for kids and adults!
✔ Multiple Choice Tests
✔ Paper Drag 'n Drop Quiz
✔ Find the right word order
✔ Find the word (hangman-style)
✔ Highly motivational with star ratings and trophies
✔ Google Play Games Achievement system
Learn the 2.000 most important French words and phrases in just a few weeks without effort.
Give it a try now for FREE!
Please note: Full Internet Access is needed to buy premium content and to activate achievements. The app itself works 100 % while being Offline!
► Facebook : https://www.fb.com/LeBonMot
► Twitter : https://twitter.com/LeBonMotApp
► Support: http://www.lebonmot.at/faqs/
Rate us if you love us! Write to email@example.com for problems & questions ❤
Le Bon Mot™ - More than a language.
It has its own peculiarity - balls of ice cream and berries you have to throw in a cup just as they fill up balls in the basket in basketball, but in this game with the help of a spoon.
Magic Waterfall - a physics-based game will like to everyone and learn how to count and learn the alphabet.
This game is designed for children, but it will be interesting for adults who are learning the language.
Learning to count, learn the English ABC.
Magic Waterfall - a physics-based game will like to everyone and learn how to count and learn the alphabet.
This game is designed for children, but it will be interesting for adults who are learning the language.
Learning to count, learn the Russian ABC.