What it enables you to do:
1.Display documents stored in your Android devices using your Epson projector.
2.Display images stored in your Android devices "Gallery" library
3.Display web pages.
4.Use the built-in projector remote control feature to control input sources, AV mute, freeze, audio settings, and more
5.Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to iProjection app
6.Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents.
Supported file formats and Activities
File formats supported
-Adobe PDF (PDF 1.7)
Also supports cloud file services such as Dropbox or email accounts (duplicated files only).
Activities not supported:
-Connection to multiple projectors
For the list of all supported projectors, go to www.epson.com/projectorapp
All supported products with direct connection
BrightLink Pro 1410Wi/1420Wi/1430Wi
PowerLite 420/425W/435W/480 /485W/470/475W/570/580/575W/585W/535W
PowerLite Pro G6050W/G6150/G6250W/G6350/G6450WU/G6550WU/G6650WU/G6750WU
PowerLite Pro Z8050W/Z8150/Z8250/Z8255/Z8350W/Z8355W/Z8450WU/Z8455WU/
Z9750U/Z9870UNL/Z10005UNL/ Z10000UNL/Z11005NL/ Z9870NL/Z11000WNL/
EB-C261MN/C3005WN/ C3011WN/C301MN/ C301MS/C745WN/C745XN/C754XN/
PowerLite Home Cinema 2000/2030
All products necessitating an access point
Android devices supported:
- Smartphones or tablet PCs that support Android OS 2.3 or later
LCD panel size should be more than 800x480(WVGA)
We welcome your feedback, but please understand we cannot reply separately.
For bug reports, please submit them to our bugtracker: https://secure.chamsys.co.uk/bugtracker/
ChamSys MagicQ systems provide leading edge control of stage lighting, LED pixelmapping and media systems. The MagicQ Remote enables remote control of MagicQ systems including MagicQ consoles and MagicQ PC Wing
MagicQ Remote supports remote focusing with pan and tilt encoders, remote colour adjustment using the rainbow colour picker, and remote testing through the unique MagicQ Execute Window. Palettes and Cues can be edited and updated.
ChamSys MagicQ software supports up to 9216 channels (18 Universes) and is available to download and use for free from ChamSys website www.chamsys.co.uk.
[Important] [Important] [Important] [Important] [Important]
- If possible, try to uninstall the previous version and install this new update.
- Some features need to work with compatible firmware versions, please make sure that your router's firmware is stay up to date.
[Important] [Important] [Important] [Important] [Important]
Full functional supported models currently:
RT-AC87U, RT-AC68U, RT-AC66U, RT-N66U
ASUS AiCloud is a revolutionary app that combines all the power of public and private cloud platforms together with home networking into a single space. Enjoy diverse cloud services at home or your office, with cloud storage expansion available on demand at no additional charge!
- Connect to shared folders on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux PCs over wireless networks
- Browse and share your files via local networks
- Samba server-compatible
ASUS router-exclusive features give you everything you need to really rise to the cloud. For info on these, check:
- ASUS AiCloud official site http://event.asus.com/2012/nw/aicloud/index.htm
- ASUS router YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/asusrouters
AiCloud currently compatible with the following ASUS routers:
- RT-AC68U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1900 gigabit router
- RT-AC56U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1200 gigabit router
- RT-AC66U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1750 gigabit router
- RT-N66U 802.11n dual-band wireless N900 gigabit router
- RT-N65U 802.11n dual-band wireless N750 gigabit router
- RT-N56U 802.11n dual-band wireless N600 gigabit router
- RT-N16 802.11n single-band wireless N300 gigabit router
- RT-N14U 802.11n single-band wireless N300 cloud router
Take a look at what AiCloud has to offer:
Your always-on data and media library
Connect USB storage to your compatible ASUS router to access content and files and stream media straight to your AiCloud app on mobile devices or from a unique web link via your browser
All your devices in tune
Whether you’re using Windows, Mac OS, or even Linux PCs(Samba server), ASUS AiCloud lets you access, stream, and share content from your home network or online storage through a personalized web link. For greater convenience, download the ASUS AiCloud app to your Android smartphone and get everything on the go. Smart Access even lets you wake up(WOL) sleeping PCs in your network for remote access.
Always up to date
Keeps all media, data, and other content you want to share from online storage services like ASUS WebStorage*, your home network, and even other AiCloud-enabled networks** up to date in real time to easily share and access the same file version wherever you are.
*AiCloud currently supports ASUS WebStorage. Support for other public cloud services to be added at a later time.
**Pending feature to be added via future updates.
If you need the previous app version, please goto http://www.asus.com/Networks/Wireless_Routers/RTAC66U/#download
and select android for downloading.
SuperNote Pro – Your Best Fingertip Note Taker
(Design for Nexus 7 and ASUS Tablet)
SuperNote Pro is an easy-to-use, free*1, and sync with multiplatform*2 app that helps you take note by handwriting, typing and drawing. Beside scribble and text note, you can capture or insert photos, videos and record voice.
*1 The free app has monthly usage limitation (up to 20 pages)
*2 Use SuperNote Pro across devices (Android and Windows device) with same WebStorage account.
Key Features: (new level in note-taking)
★ input by most natural way – handwriting
★ write large and turn to small
★ sync automatically all notes across computers and android devices you are using
★ insert rich note elements - scribble, doodle, text, photos, voice, video and time stamp
★ zoom in/out by two fingers
★ change to reading mode
★ set notebook type - local or cloud, and it's changeable
★ set page pattern - line or grid, and it can be hide
★ share pages by email
★ organize note by notebooks, favorite and time stamp
★ export and import selected notebooks
★★ Premium feature: unlimited add and sync pages
1. SuperNote Pro can’t upgrade to SuperNote 2.x or 3.x.
SuperNote Pro is available for:
PC - Windows 7 and Windows 8 desktop
Mobile - ASUS Padfone2
Tablet - Nexus 7, TF300 series, ASUS TF201 series, TF101 series
Learn more: http://www.asuswebstorage.com/supernotepro
Please visit http://www.sec-notes.com for support.
What makes Sec Notes the best -
- Security - Notes can't be read even if a thief is able to root your phone.
- Password, Pattern lock and Pin lock to choose from.
- Protect and Un-Protected notes individually.
- Home screen shortcuts for individual notes.
- Folders to organize notes.
- Automatic cloud backup options to Google Drive and Dropbox.
- All nots are stored encrypted using NSA and Military grade AES128 encryption algorithm.
- Three types of notes can be created - Notepads, Excel type spreadsheets and checklists.
- Undo/Redo buttons in notepad and spreadsheet.
- Formatting options available in all notes.
- Spreadsheet supports formulas.
- Import notes from files. Text notes as well as csv files are supported.
- Automatic locking after idle periods.
- Text to speech.
- Random password generator.
- Share your notes.
- Backup/restore notes to SD card securely.
- Custom fonts.
Keep in touch with your colleagues with the Group Chat,
Highlight, Bolden, Italize text in note,
Create Notebooks with photos, videos, sketches, notes, downloads,
Upload your notes, pictures, sketches, videos to your shelf.
Interact with people on the Social Network- Read their notes, sketches, pictures, and Rack Up Your IQ.
Just choose the amount of time you'll be late by from a selection of times, pick who you want to send it to, and hit send!
The recipient will get a message saying that you'll be late, by the amount of time you have chosen.
This removes the all too familiar hassle of trying to touch type on your phone while rushing to make an appointment, you just simply pick the time, pick the person, and send!
There couldn't be a quicker way to get your message across!
So if you gotta meet or gotta date, why not just get RunningLate?