ZenWatch Manager enables seamless integration between your smartphone and ASUS ZenWatch, and unlocks the full features of your ASUS ZenWatch. ZenWatch Manager lets you customize the watch face of your ASUS ZenWatch and enables these exclusive features: Cover to Mute, Unlock My Phone (for Android™ 4.3 and Android 4.4 only), Find My Phone, and sending preset messages during emergency situations—all on your ASUS ZenWatch.
With ZenWatch Manager and other Android Wear compatible ASUS wearable applications, you can take advantage of a variety of different functions. ZenWatch Manager allows you to unlock your smartphone or tablet without having to type your PIN or password, and warn you when you get out of range of your phone and risk leaving it behind. It also comes with useful tools such as a flashlight and compass.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
• Customize your watch face to include information such as step counts, calories burned, weather conditions, missed call notifications, battery levels, and additional time zones.
• Add emergency information to easily and quickly send a preset message from ASUS ZenWatch during an emergency situation.
•Configure Unlock my phone to let ASUS ZenWatch automatically unlock your phone or tablet without the need for password entry. Your devices remain protected and accessible using a PIN code.
•You can use ZenWatch Manager to set your ASUS ZenWatch to light up and vibrate when you try to locate it using your paired smartphone.
•Together with the ASUS Remote Link app, you can turn your ASUS ZenWatch into a remote control and time manager for presentations using Microsoft® Windows.
•Using the ZenWatch Remote Camera app, you can use ASUS ZenWatch as the viewfinder for your smartphone's camera, allowing you to open up new photographic opportunities and take photos from creative angles.
•Using the ZenWatch Wellness app, you can fully monitor your activity level and heart rate to keep a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
•Download Android Wear app first before you download and install ZenWatch Manager.
•ZenWatch Manager is compatible with ASUS ZenWatch only.
For more product information and videos, check out http://www.asus.com/ZenUI/
Feedbacks and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedbacks via: email@example.com
[Important] [Important] [Important] [Important] [Important]
- If possible, try to uninstall the previous version and install this new update.
- Some features need to work with compatible firmware versions, please make sure that your router's firmware is stay up to date.
[Important] [Important] [Important] [Important] [Important]
Full functional supported models currently:
RT-AC87U, RT-AC68U, RT-AC66U, RT-N66U
ASUS AiCloud is a revolutionary app that combines all the power of public and private cloud platforms together with home networking into a single space. Enjoy diverse cloud services at home or your office, with cloud storage expansion available on demand at no additional charge!
- Connect to shared folders on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux PCs over wireless networks
- Browse and share your files via local networks
- Samba server-compatible
ASUS router-exclusive features give you everything you need to really rise to the cloud. For info on these, check:
- ASUS AiCloud official site http://event.asus.com/2012/nw/aicloud/index.htm
- ASUS router YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/asusrouters
AiCloud currently compatible with the following ASUS routers:
- RT-AC68U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1900 gigabit router
- RT-AC56U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1200 gigabit router
- RT-AC66U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1750 gigabit router
- RT-N66U 802.11n dual-band wireless N900 gigabit router
- RT-N65U 802.11n dual-band wireless N750 gigabit router
- RT-N56U 802.11n dual-band wireless N600 gigabit router
- RT-N16 802.11n single-band wireless N300 gigabit router
- RT-N14U 802.11n single-band wireless N300 cloud router
Take a look at what AiCloud has to offer:
Your always-on data and media library
Connect USB storage to your compatible ASUS router to access content and files and stream media straight to your AiCloud app on mobile devices or from a unique web link via your browser
All your devices in tune
Whether you’re using Windows, Mac OS, or even Linux PCs(Samba server), ASUS AiCloud lets you access, stream, and share content from your home network or online storage through a personalized web link. For greater convenience, download the ASUS AiCloud app to your Android smartphone and get everything on the go. Smart Access even lets you wake up(WOL) sleeping PCs in your network for remote access.
Always up to date
Keeps all media, data, and other content you want to share from online storage services like ASUS WebStorage*, your home network, and even other AiCloud-enabled networks** up to date in real time to easily share and access the same file version wherever you are.
*AiCloud currently supports ASUS WebStorage. Support for other public cloud services to be added at a later time.
**Pending feature to be added via future updates.
If you need the previous app version, please goto http://www.asus.com/Networks/Wireless_Routers/RTAC66U/#download
and select android for downloading.
Choose your contact then Backup, Sync, Restore! It's that simple.
Fhon allows you to backup your mobile phone contacts to Fhon's Secure Cloud Service. Restore or save your contacts with confidence!
Fhon is the easiest way to keep your contacts in a safe place, ready for you to view and check any contact on Fhon's Cloud Service.
Easily download or share your contacts with any compatible device by logging into Fhon's Secure User Account.
With our dedicated feedback system you can help us to improve our service by submitting your comments through our feedback system. Settings > Feedback. We appreciate all your feedback.
Enjoy using Fhon.
- today, day, week, month views
- tasks / todo, and notes
- alarms on tasks and appointments
- backup/restore to SD
- email notes and task list
- data filtering & search
j2Cal was inspired by AnCal and is QVGA friendly. Icon by 37signals.
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
사용하기 위해서는 반드시 삼육보건대학교 계정이 있어야 합니다.
1. 교무처, 학생처, 교수, 학생들이 실시간으로 학기내에 출결 상황을 확인 가능한 리포트 기능이 있습니다.
2. 출결을 휴대폰으로 할 수 있기 때문에 수업 시간에 출석 체크을 매우 빠르게 할 수 있습니다.
3. 학기내 수업별 성적 관리가 가능합니다.
4. 학생이 직접 사진을 휴대폰으로 촬영을 하여 서버에 올려 놓을 수 있습니다.
5. 안드로이폰을 웹하드와 같이 사용이 가능합니다.(구글 크롬에 최적화 되어 있습니다.)
It's simple but powerful, you can also use it as a memo, notepad or schedule tool. Everything will be arranged and recorded in good order.
- Task Organized by group
- Group organized by category
- Multi color and display style
- Password protection
- Data Sync / Sdcard Backup
- Convenient data sharing
- Three task display style (List / Notebook / Tabs)
- Create groups to separate tasks
- Create categorys to manage groups
- Long press group to do [Add] [Rename] [Delete] [Export] operations
- Long press task to do [Modify] [Delete] [Share] [Set Priority] [Set Reminder] operations
- Use [Clear Done] to clear those Done tasks quickly
- Daily & weekly task will recover automatically
- Select the theme you like (Traditional / Flat)
Afer [Clear done] , those done tasks of group [Daily] and [Weekly] will not be listed out, but they will reappear when new day/week comes.