Did you know that there are thousands of privacy attacks and password theft incidents per day? These are mostly executed by attackers through public WiFi Hotspots. From Appriva Privacy Maximizer's team, Moobila's standalone full WiFi Security+ app helps you protect yourself from such attacks.
Moobila WiFi Security+ provides you a security solution by analyzing your connected WiFi. It tells you whether the connected WiFi is Safe or Malicious.
1. WiFi Security
2. Current WiFi Status (Secure/Malicious)
3. List of top 10 recently connected WiFis
4. Listing of available hotspots and connect/disconnect with any available hotspot
5. Link to Appriva Privacy Protector by Moobila
6. Feedback option
- Easily switch between conversations by dragging out the sliding menu on the left side of the screen.
- Start a new conversation by sliding out the menu on the right side of the screen
- Manage old messages with a single click
- Choose between 10 different themes or make your own from scratch
- Emoji support (1300+ to choose from)
- Google Voice support
- Desktop messaging through Pushbullet
- Android Wear support
- Quick reply popup
- Quick message templates
- Light Flow support
- Support for sending and viewing picture and group messages
- Option to choose background images for conversations menu and message list
- Custom animations
- Individual notification settings
- Contact blacklisting settings
- Security settings
- And so much more!
If you are having problems receiving notifications, you may need to uninstall 3rd party messengers such as Go SMS.
Please email me if you have issues before leaving a poor review and I will help you out with whatever it is.
- Aaron Klinker for the icon
- Jeremy Feinstein for his SlidingMenu on GitHub
- Google for their stock messaging app off of which this app is visually based
- Alexey Slavutsky for Russian translation
- Felix Hopfer for German translation
- Spadewalk for French translation
- Antonio Porcelli and Enrico Speranza for Italian translation
- Tobias Prahl for Swedish translation
- Alireza Afkar for Persian translation
- Kamil Wojtczyk for Polish translation
- Yusuf Rende for Turkish translation
- Cyanogenmod and Google for emoji icons
- And everyone else who's contributed
NOTE: Due to limitations of the Android System starting in Android 4.4, you will not be able to use your tablet for Google Voice support. It will only be possible to use Google Voice on a device that has SMS functionality. This is due to the new SMS API's included with KitKat and setting up a default SMS application, which can't be done on a tablet.
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
Get the password to any secured WiFi network with WiFi Password Hacker Prank Just run the application and view a list of available WiFi. Select the WiFi account you want to hack and a fake password will be generated for it! They will think you just hacked into their WiFi account.
Declaimer - WiFi Hacker Prank is only a prank app. It is not a real hacking application. All passwords generated are random and fake and it does not harm any wifi network.
THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 and other devices
LG G2 and LG Flex with Android 4.4.x
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
This premier app turns your phone into the fastest high-bandwidth Internet hotspot around so you can use your laptop, tablet, or game console online. It also easily enables internet via USB, and it's optimized for the latest lightning-fast 4G connections..
This "Professional" version is for tech aficionados who crave internet wherever they go, on whatever device they have, and for business professionals who need 100% reliable online access while traveling and meeting clients.
All for a low, 1-time purchase less than half what some carriers charge every month for a basic hotspot, backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee -- refund within 5 days of purchase by emailing email@example.com
Please try the free "Lite" version to see if it will work with your phone before you buy. This app is hardware-dependent and only works with some phones. (Most HTC phones do not work.)
Does not require root.
Include widgets for 1-touch toggle.
--- PHONE COMPATIBILITY ---
* Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus (no USB), Stratosphere, Exhibit, Exhibit 2, Galaxy S 2, Galaxy Gio, Intercept, Attain, Fascinate, Galaxy Note, Transform, Conquer, Epic, Sidekick 4G, Doubletime, Captivate, Droid Charge
* Motorola Razr, Bionic, Droid 3, X2, Photon
* HTC Wildfire S, Amaze 4G
* Pantech Crossover, Breakout
* Dell Streak
* Sony Xperia arc
* LG G2x, Ally, Optimus C, Optimus V, Optimus S
* Huawei Ascend 2
* T-mobile G2, Comet (Huawei Ideos U8150)
NOT compatible with most HTC, EVO, Photon, Rezound, Inspire, Samsung Prevail, Motorola Triumph, Casio Commando, LG Spectrum, Motorola Bravo,
If your phone is not listed above, please test the "Lite" version of this app before buying.
--- LITE VERSION & REFUND AVAILABLE ---
Please try the free "Lite" version before buying this one. (see below under "MORE BY SVTP")
Google Play provides a free refund within 15 minutes; we offer an extended refund within 5 days: just email firstname.lastname@example.org including the name used on your purchase.
5-day Warranty: Refund is available with 5 days of purchase. After 5 days no refund is available.
Note: Software updates by Android or a wireless carrier may cause this app to stop working in the future.
--- ABOUT THE DEVELOPER ---
SVTP is a family business using technology for development projects in Africa. This app actually came out of research on providing Internet through mobiles phones in Africa. Profits from this app support more development projects in the area of technology and solar power for Africa. Thanks for your support!
You just need to select the file you want to share and the way or application to transfer the selected file to other devices whether it's Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Gmail, Bluetooth, ShareBox or any other way or app that allows sharing the selected file. That's easy!
Now you may more easily select and share songs and audio files if you install the new app "Audio Play - Music Player" that you may find at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.b6dev.audio_play
Only once you configure photo sharing size, then lets this application to handle rest of things. This application can share your large size HD photos at Facebook, Google+, Drive, Picasa, Twitter, MMS, Email and many more networks.
Version 1.1 features:
* Maintain aspect ratio of photos for smaller size photos
* New user friendly interface with HD icon of shared photos
* Bug fixing of crashing at some devices during application launch
Previous version features:
* Share HD photos at GPRS quickly by reducing size.
* Manage your share settings for different networks like settings for GPRS and setting for WiFi.
* Reshare your photos quickly
* All last shared photos in image grid view with information of used network.
* Pick HD photos from gallery and share them quickly.
How it works:
1. Update sharing settings from menu (optional)
2. Tap to "Pick and Share" button from top, select photo from gallery and done.
Wicked Fast: Puffin speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets.
Cloud Protection: All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted, a protection from nearby hackers. It’s safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
The Latest Flash: We keep improving our cloud servers, and provide the latest version (16.0) of the Flash player over the cloud.
Save your bandwidth: Puffin uses proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and it can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please be noted that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
☆ Incredible page load and rendering speed
☆ Adobe Flash support (also works on Android 4.4+)
☆ Download to cloud (up to 1G per file)
☆ Theater mode for Flash videos and games
☆ Virtual trackpad and gamepad
☆ Add-on functions (Pocket, Evernote, Facebook, translator and more)
☆ Color theme for toolbar and sidebar
☆ Full web experience (desktop and mobile view）
☆ Incognito tab: Auto-clean your browsing activities in the app
==== Limitations ====
* The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local contents, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in their home countries.
* Puffin is blocked in some countries (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and by some schools (e.g., in United States).
For more information, please check our FAQ: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/faq/
Smarter Wi-Fi automatically learns and enables Wi-Fi where you use it, and disables it when you're not.
Smarter Wi-Fi Manager improves the security and privacy of your device by only enabling Wi-Fi in locations where you actually use it. Instead of letting your device advertise the name of your home network or try to connect to anyone who has left an access point set to the default name just because you once used a friends network who didn't configure it, Smarter Wi-Fi Manager will turn it off when you're not near somewhere you've used Wi-Fi before.
Concerned about city-wide tracking of clients? When your Wi-Fi is turned off, you won't be broadcasting your MAC address.
Learning a new location is as simple as turning on Wi-Fi: As soon as you've successfully connected, Smarter Wi-Fi Manager will start learning the new location and remember it in the future!
Control Wi-Fi by auto-learned location, Bluetooth devices (always turn off Wi-Fi in the car, for example), and time ranges (keep Wi-Fi on from 5 to 9pm).
Smarter Wi-Fi Manager is open source! Find the full source code at http://www.kismetwireless.net/android-swm/
* Share your Internet to other device via wifi connection.
* Call the embedded wifi ththering (Wifi Hotspot) settings
* App2SD support
Your data never leaves your WiFi network. Nothing is ever sent to NextApp or any third party. There is no subscription fee of any kind, nor is there any reliance on external servers or Internet access.
* FILE MANAGER: Use the file browser to upload and download content to and from your device. The file browser is a fully functional file manager, with the ability to move, copy, rename, and delete files and folders on the phone/tablet. DRAG-AND-DROP file upload lets you quickly upload files by simply dragging them into the browser. With Google Chrome, you can event drag-and-drop entire hierarchies of folders. Uploaded files are queued/uploaded sequentially, so you can be repeatedly drag files/folders into WebSharing without worry.
* MUSIC: A built-in music player enables you to stream music from your device to your computer. The music tab features the ability to browse by album, artist, and playlist. Tracks can be uploaded and downloaded wirelessly, with the capability to send/receive multiple tracks at once.
* PHOTOS: The photo browser lets you display and download photos to your computer. A built-in image viewer provides the ability to display large photos with pan and zoom capabilities.
* VIDEOS: The video browser displays videos stored on the phone and/or taken by the camera. Videos may be downloaded or viewed directly using both HTML5 and Flash-based video players. The HTML5 player has streaming support, letting you quickly skip to a position inside large movies.
* WEBDAV ACCESS: WebDAV support enables you to mount your phone/device from Windows, Mac, and Linux computers in much the same manner as you would a USB disk or network shared folder.
* GUEST MODE: Two configurable user accounts, "owner" and "guest", allow fine-grained control over what content is accessible through WebSharing. The owner account can see all content on the device, while the guest account can only view certain items that you specify. Each account has its own password and can be quickly enabled or disabled from the main screen of the application.
* PRIVACY AND PERFORMANCE: Your data never leaves your Wi-Fi network when you use WebSharing. It does not use the Internet / cloud to perform transfers. Your computer and phone/tablet will communicate directly and privately. And because your data doesn't go over the Internet, transfers happen at local network speed.
Network support: WebSharing is intended for use on Wi-Fi networks, but can work over cellular networks if your carrier allows direct access to phones/devices on their network. Most carriers do not allow cellular access.
Browser support: WebSharing supports modern web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
The music player requires Adobe Flash. The video player can use either HTML5 or Flash. The multiple upload feature requires Adobe Flash.
Video format support: WebSharing can play videos using either an HTML5 or Flash-based video player. Video format support varies by browser and operating system. Most current browsers will play MP4 files using HTML5. The Flash player is capable of playing MP4, 3GPP, and FLV files.
More information and documentation are available on our web site: http://android.nextapp.com/site/websharing
"That's: brilliant. I mean, I can think of about a billion uses for this." -MobileCrunch
Why choose iDisplay over hardware display?
- Your Android can be your secondary display
- Works with both Mac and Windows computers
- iDisplay lets you interact with your additional display: move objects, draw, control playback
- Zoom and Pan your desktop right on your Android
- Easily switch between portrait and landscape screen orientations: simply rotate your device and it will adjust automatically
- Perfectly fits for any Android screen resolution
Android OS 2.1 or later
Mac OS X
iDisplay Desktop application needs to be installed on your Mac.
iDisplay Desktop is free and can be downloaded anytime at getidisplay.com
iDisplay is compatible with Macs with Intel CPUs running on Mac OS X 10.5 and later.
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
iDisplay Desktop application needs to be installed on your PC.
iDisplay Desktop is free and can be downloaded anytime at getidisplay.com
iDisplay is compatible with Windows XP (32-bit only), Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit) and Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit).
Windows 7 Starter Edition is not supported.
On Windows, iDisplay can be used as regular secondary display, mirroring and single-window modes are not yet supported.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7 "Aero" theme may be disabled when connected to iDisplay and will be re-enabled upon disconnection).
Your computer and Android must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
NOTE: Video playback on iDisplay may be laggy. We're working on its optimization, please make sure to keep your iDisplay up to date!
Turn your Android into WiFi Media Server!
Joiku WiFi File Share Free:
★ WiFi Transfer: Wirelessly transfer Android music and photos. (With Pro version, WiFi transfer all Android files and videos)
★ WiFi Share: Share Android files and media with laptops, tablets, phones and Smart TVs.
★ WiFi Download: Download Android files and media wirelessly with laptop or other WiFi device web browser. (With Pro version, also WiFi File Upload from laptop to Android)
★ WiFi Play: Play Android music and photos over air with other WiFi devices. (With Pro version, also WiFi Video Play)
★ WiFi Friend Share: WiFi Share selected Android media securely also with Friend devices.
★ WiFi Media Server: Turn Android into WiFi Media Server and share Android media over air in local WiFi network.
★ Built-in wireless HTML5 Music Player and Photo Viewer for connected WiFi device web browsers.
★ Smart TV WiFi Share: Installs also in Android compatible Smart TV. WiFi Share TV media wirelessly over air with WiFi devices in your local home WiFi network.
★ No software installations or cables needed in your laptop for WiFi file transfer between Android and laptop.
★ Easy to use with 1-click WiFi Share Start and WiFi Share Stop.
★ Localized in English, Finnish, Arabic, Chinese, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
★ Optimized for Android Phones and Tablets.
PRO UPGRADE: Directly from Free version or via Google play: http://www.joikushare.com
Joiku WiFi File Share Pro with FULL FEATURE SET (only EUR/USD 2.99):
★ WiFi File Transfer: Wirelessly transfer all Android files and also videos.
★ WiFi File Upload: Wirelessly upload files from laptop to Android.
★ WiFi Video Play: Stream and Play Android videos over air with other WiFi devices.
Using JoikuShare for WiFi file transfer is easy:
1. Make sure your Android device is connected to WiFi or use your Android device WiFi hotspot for WiFi connection. Other devices need to connect to the same WiFi network as your Android.
2. Open Joiku WiFi File Share app and tap "Start WiFi Share" to WiFi transfer files from Android to other devices. Under "Shared files" -view you can select your device media to WiFi Share with friend or own devices (Friends have their own password).
3. Type the web link shown by Joiku WiFi File Share to other device's web browser. Login as a Friend or Administrator to wirelessly download, stream and play your Android media.
4. Tap "Stop WiFi Share" to end WiFi transfer and sharing.
Under Settings you can manage passwords and see tutorial of how WiFi file transfer works.
TIPS for WiFi use:
★ No WiFi around? Why not use Android's own portable WiFi hotspot?
Turn on portable WiFi hotspot under Android Wireless and networks settings (more settings - tethering and portable hotspot) and enjoy WiFi hotspot connection everywhere!
Joiku WiFi File Share is created by Joiku, creator of popular JoikuSpot WiFi hotspot. Joiku WiFi File Share turns Android device into WiFi Media Server and allows wireless transfer of phone files and media between WiFi devices, similar to Airdroid and Kies Air apps. Joiku WiFi File Share makes also a good companion with Kies Air and Airdroid as it comes with some unique new features and local touch.
Recommended by Appgovideo.com: http://www.appgovideo.com/
★ JoikuShare home: http://www.joikushare.com
★ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/joikushare
Other useful Android apps:
★ ClickSMS - SMS with Location : https://buttonmessaging.com
★ JoikuSpeed Operator Speeds: http://www.joikuspeed.com
JoikuSpeed app Competition is now open for entries.
Win Fastest Smartphone in the market by using JoikuSpeed app!
Wanna know how? See competition details at http://www.joikuspeed.com/app/competition