Sea breeze tower 6 room 401 Worst provider of WiFi service... everyday it does not work for some or other reason
Pathetic service i have seen till now, almost every weekend i see the service is down, they won't give you any kind of waiver off also.
I was skeptical opting with annual plan for which they kept pushing me(the only part I got very annoyed with and became more suspicious about these guys). So went for 6months 16Mbps. 3months into their service all going well. Complaints are attended same day or next day for sure. 1 time when server was down from their end, was sent a SMS notifying the same. Just 1 time had very low speed for 2days, that was attended asap and sorted. Now will opt for the annual package straight away once it's due. I really do not know how most reviews are so horrible about Joister. For me I barely face any trouble with speed or connectivity and even if I do...they attend it very promptly with follow up calls and are very polite. Hence I am continuing with them when its due.
Since the last update one cannot access their own accounts only check plans and check availability.
Worst update i can't create ticket old one is beeter than new one
Worst update cannot sign in or renew
- User can view his current plan. User can change usage, type, speed and validity as per the plan.
- Saved Card functionality for easy payment.
- For quick pay, once the user enters his mobile number he will be able to see renew button to
renew his plans.
- User can view usage of last 3 months.
- User can check availability or make new connection enquiry for his location.
- By creating tickets user can track the status of recent service requests/complaints.