BonziWORLD is a Node.JS and socket.io based chat client featuring everyone's most loved purple gorilla. The client also uses espeak.js to provide text-to-speech voices. Not exactly the original BonziBUDDY voice, but hey, it works.
For information on how to use the app, make sure to look at the in-app readme.
v1.6.0 - Replaced text-to-speech engine. Should fix a LOT of bugs on mobile.
v1.5.0 - Holy crap it's been over a year
- Performance improvements (SpriteStage -> StageGL)
- Dropped support for Android Jelly Bean and below; sorry guys :(
- Massive filesize drop as a result
- "Auto Organize Bonzis" button
- owo command
- other stuff
1.4.2 - Minor update.
- Fixed the "FITNESSGRAM PACER TEST" bug.
- Fixed Bonzi not saying stuff sometimes.
- Added the elusive "BonziPOPE".
- Changed a few parameters for voice.
1.4.0 - Added V A P O R W A V E mode.
- Added >greentexting.
- Made links clickable.
- Added intro/exit animations.
- Removed ads. (For now...)
1.3.3 - Initial Play Store release.