- Life and poison counters
- Swipe left/right to add/remove 5 life at once
- Possibility to set your starting life
- Multiple beautifully designed backgrounds
- And more to come...
Design by Marie Schweiz (http://marie-schweiz.de)
Development by Nicolas Klein (http://foxykeep.com)
Code open source at http://github.com/foxykeep/lifecounter
The free version of the best MtG app is back! We have removed -as requested- all copyrighted material from WotC, which includes the mana symbols, the tap icon and the app icon.
From life counter with stats recording to deck building with in-app search and much more. Great on a phone, awesome in tablets!
This is a free version, the following features can be unlocked via in-app purchases:
* Advanced search
* Deck Playtest
* Unlimited number of decks (default limit is 5 decks)
* Unlimited card lists
* Ad removal
Join MTG tracker on Facebook to get the latest news about the app and suggest new features (http://www.facebook.com/magictgtracker)
* Life counter including poison and history tracker.
* Multiplayer life counter
* EDH (Commander) & 2HG (Two Headed Giant) special modes for the life counter.
* Deck Manager and analyzer: Mana distribution and converted mana cost stats
* Card search
* Trade: Check prices of the cards you get and the ones you give. Fo not get spoiled again/
* Player profiles / Decks per player
* Random Card search (great for Momir Basic)
* Card pricing (prices courtesy of TCGplayer.com and CardShark.com)
* Stats recording per player, deck and opponent deck (multiplayer stats are not recorded)
* Deck importer (Apprentice and MWS formats)
* Mana tracker (click on the pentagon at the right of players name)
* Wishlist / Collection
* Tournament mode
MtG Tracker Free does not know about the complex rules of the game Magic The Gathering ®. It is just a helper tool. Card images are retrieved from WotC servers.
Magic The Gathering ® (mtg) is a registered trademark of Wizards of the Coast.
This application is not affiliated to Wizards of the Coast or Magic The Gathering ® in any way.
Keep track of your Magic: the Gathering games in style! The AMLC interface dynamically re-arranges itself based on number of players, and each player's counter visibly reflects the game state!
With Awesome Magic Life Counter, you can:
* Select from 1 to 4 players
* Full poison counter support for infect
* Roll a d20 for each active player
* Flip a coin
* Quickly see game state by visual cues
* Add/remove 1 or 5 life at a time
* Easily select starting life totals for EDH, Two headed giant, and more
* Reset the game quickly
If you want a clean, simple and great looking way to track your life in your Magic the Gathering games, give Awesome Magic Life Counter a try!
- Track any number of players (up to 100).
- Customize player names.
- Countdown timer (enable in settings).
- Simulate dice rolls and coin flips (customize in settings).
- No ads!
point total and match scores. There are a lot of customization and setting available.
-Flip coin and dices
-Change background image
-Number of players to track
If you like this app, please rate and comment. Also, if you have any questions or suggestions, as well as any issues or errors, please contact us.
Counter is available for Android Wear! Keep track of your counts using your favourite counting app, now on your watch!
Counter is a multi counter that allows you to keep track of all the important events of your life. Never forget again how many ping pong matches you have won.
Counter is the only Counter that supports decimal numbers!!
★ Use tally counter to:
• Quit bad habits, like smoke or procrastination
• Count won ping pong matches
• Count drinks sold and cars that passed by you
• Count the number of nights you went to the restaurant
• Keep track of the score on card and board games.
• Keep track of your diet
★ Counter allows you to:
✓ Create multiple tally counters
✓ Customize the color of each counter
✓ Set goals that you want to reach
✓ Check your statistics for each counter
✓ Export your counters statistics using a CSV file https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z11BL-2xsC4
✓ Export statistics for a specific counter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-5nF3B05e8
✓ Generate funny random counters!
✓ Configure count increment value
✓ Support for negative values, like how many time you end the night sober :D
✓ Use our awesome widget
✓ Keep track of thing on your Android Wear!
★ A very special thanks to the translators:
• Patrick Studniarz, German
• Leonel Gomes, French
• Leave us an email if you want to help translate Counter to your language ;)
If you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
We appreciate your feedback, please rate us!
With love, KISS
Employs a layout with large text for the other side of table to see.
- "Wakelock" can now be toggled by clicking life total. Click player A's life total to turn it on, B to turn off. Wakelock means to keep screen on indefinitely.
- White Mode is now available in additional to the original Dark Mode. Users with IPS-display handsets (e.g. LG Optimus TrueHD) will experience significantly lower power consumption with white mode.
- large Life point display for both players to see
- keep track of Poison counters (optional)
- large buttons to adjust life and poison
- Ability to prevent screen from going off
- Roll a 20-sided die and Flip a coin with timestamp shown
Additional Information: For the legality of digital life counter in Magic: the Gathering sanctioned tournaments, please refer to the latest floor rule.
Please feel free to check out the ad-free version which features a much larger life point display and with multiplayer Elder Dragon Highlander (EDH or Commander) support.
I made this because the best life counter I found on the Play Store had annoying ads. This app has no ads!
The new "counters" feature lets you track poison counters, +1/+1 counters on a creature, or just about anything you need to count right alongside the player life totals. It's easy to name players and counters so you can tell them apart.
Tired of adding and subtracting?, it gets too annoying to add damage/lives on "Multiplayer" games?.
It's all good!, because of that we also added the option of selecting multiple players, so you can assign them any amount of damage (or lives, poison, etc... ) that you want at the same time, quick and easy.
- Supports up to 12 simultaneous players. (*18 on pro version)
- Commander damage (EDH).
- Poison counters.
- Customizable player names.
- Customizable wallpapers.
- Cool avatars
- Cool wallpapers
- Players as profiles, save them for recurrent games (*pro version)
- Arrange your board with 1,2 or 3 columns (*pro version)
- Portrait support (*pro version)
"Magic: The Gathering" is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc.
Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, their logos and images are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries.
When you open the app, the view is divided into two life total areas. You simply tap the top of either area to increase it's number by 1, and the bottom to decrease by 1. The reverse arrow button on each area resets that life total to 20.
You can also roll a dice using the dice icon.
This paid version requires no special permissions and does not display any adverts - and you will receive updates for the lifetime of the app. Some features that may be added in future releases include but are not limited to:
- More backgrounds and styles to choose from
- Various additional features like coin tossing, dice rolls, commander / poison damage
A free, ad-supported version is available, however I recommend this one as it will never contain adverts, and will always include new features as they become available!
Please, support my app development, view my website http://zuki.org.uk/ for more about me, as well as contact details in case you have any problems with the app. I will try my best to help with any issues you may have! I can only offer support in English, but I will do whatever I can to help!
-- Matt "gyaku_zuki" Leebody
Change the players scores by swiping or touching the screen.
This application manages:
o Life counter
o Poison counter
o Double sided scores
o Card search
o Games history
o Dice toss
o Players's name
o Colored themes
- Keep track of you and your opponents life/poison counters.
- Roll 8 dices. d2, d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d16, d20.
- Mana pool with all 7 colors.
- Round timer.
- Add any number of players.
- Wake lock so the screen wont turn off (Able to turn on/off).
- Easy to swipe between views.
• Modify life totals by +/- 1 by tapping the top/bottom half of a life total
• Instead modify totals by +/- 5 by tapping on the corresponding +/5 buttons
• View life histories and modifications by swiping left or right
• Modify poison counters (by first enabling this option in settings)
• Access settings by swiping left or right then tapping on the settings icon
• Change reset life total based on format of Magic (20 for standard, 30 for French 1v1 Commander, or 40 for EDH for example)
• Invert upper life counter to make it more simple for your opponent to adjust life totals
• Access customizable dice roller in the settings menu
• Potentially keep the screen on during longer play sessions
• Currently limited to 2 life counters for 1v1 games
• Three different themes to choose from, Light, Dark, and Black. Black keeps as many pixels black as possible to save battery life on devices with OLED screens
I've tested this app successfully on several different emulated devices, but if you have any issues, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org before adding a negative rating and I'll try to fix the issue.
This app is still undergoing development, updates will be released whenever new features are seamlessly integrated and tested.
This app is open source, view the code at https://github.com/brstf/SimpleLife.
Uses the Sliding Menu library developed by Jeremy Feinstein for the sliding menu life logs. https://github.com/jfeinstein10/SlidingMenu
For Magic players from a Magic player this app is ad-free and will stay that way.
Magic: The Gathering (MTG) is ™ and © Wizards of the Coast LLC.
* Life counter
* Dice toss
* Coin toss
* Now works on the newest api
* Avalible on certain tablets
* The health is saved if the app shuts down
* A more consistent theme
* Timer counts down
* Costumizable time
This is the minimal app that keep track of who faces who and ultimately decides the result.
How to use:
* Enter the names of the 8 contestants
* Matches will be set up
* Play and enter the results
* Submit and start next round
* Results will show