Time's App! Bring the mythical game of guessing character names to your mobile.
You simply have to form 2 teams and play the 3 rounds (basic mode) of the game trying to get the highest number of successes that the rival team in the 30-second turns.
When the time runs out, it will touch the rival team and so on until the rounds of the game are completed.
In the first round, you can use the words to describe the character and your team can give as many answers as it deems appropriate to try to get the character right. If you decide to swipe the card, you will lose five seconds.
In round number two of the game of guessing characters, you will have the same time, but you can only use one word to try to get your teammates to guess the character.
The third round of the game has the same mechanics as the previous ones, but you can only do mimicry and sounds of onomatopoeias.
To have fun from the first moment with your friends and family, you have several game decks with more than 800 characters to guess completely free (Celebrities, Celebrities 2, Most famous women, Pokémon Gen1, Pokémon Gen2, Pokémon Gen3 and Pokémon Gen4 ).
In case the game falls short, you will find custom decks in the store with which to liven up your games to Time's Up! At the moment we have:
- People who changed the world (100 cards)
- Pokémon Gen5 (156 cards)
- Pokémon Gen6 (72 cards)
- Pokémon Gen7 (88 cards)
In addition, also in the store you will have the option to expand the basic features of the game:
- Play a fourth round, where you can only make a pose (statue mode) to try to get your partners to guess the name of the character.
- Enable the bibliography during the game. So, if you do not know a character, at least you can read the basic description that we provide you.
- Expand game turns to 40 seconds. That way you'll have more time to get the cards right.
What would be your ideal game deck for your Time's Up games !?
As if that were not enough, the game brings a review mode, with up to 3 levels of difficulty, so you can play individually and prepare for the weekend or the days when you get together to try to guess characters with your family and friends. /or friends.
* The game receives regular updates. (expanding the decks and creating new ones)
* If you have problems or suggestions of game decks, leave your comment next to your rating in the game tab in the Play Store.