Smart Cycle Alarm + Movement Tracker + Sound Recorder + Sleep Debt Log + Data Analysis + Trend Graphs + Sleep Help + Auto-Wifi/Silence/Airplane modes + Export + Sync to mysleepbot.com
The completely new Sleepbot is finally here! We’ve spent months developing a beautiful, intuitive sleep cycle tracker and dependable optimal alarm that lets you customize your sleep tracking. Record your movements and sounds during the night and wake up better each morning during light sleep.
- Set and customize multiple alarms for your partner, as alerts
- Easily customize smart alarm, motion tracking, sound recording options
- Simple punch-in using widget, options for auto-silence and airplane mode
- Includes quick solutions to fall asleep and stay awake
- Set a automatic alarm to wake up.
- Set a reminder for you to go to sleep.
Sleepbot now contains the most comprehensive sleep analysis on the market—
- Tap detailed motion/sound graphs to play back sleep talk, snores, etc.
- Direct comparison between movement and sound correlations
- Trend graphs (length, sleep/wake times, pattern) to see your sleep quality over time
- Review your sleep statistics, debt log, and averages
- Never lose your sleep data – automatic backup to view and share at mysleepbot.com
Sleepbot is the only sleep application that includes: motion and sound graphs, sleep debt log, statistics, trend graphs (averages, sleep/wake times, patterns), multiple custom alarms, resources to help you fall asleep and stay awake and is completely free!
*** Supported by:
~ Gentle Alarm
~ Relax & Sleep
SleepBot is recognized by the United States National Institute of Health and the National Academy of Engineering as the First Place Winner of "Go Viral To Improve Health" competition.
**Note: New permissions. Google Account permission allows us to let you sign up and login using your Google Account. Read Phone state allow users to punch in online and deliver the message to the right phone with the right account.
Explanation of all permissions: http://developer.mysleepbot.com/why-permissions
Thanks for your patience-- we made it and couldn't have done it without you!! This is our first version with smart alarm and tracking options, so please let us know if there are any problems and how we can improve. Again, thanks to our users and more updates soon! :) - SleepBot Team
Sleep Cycle works in two modes:
- Fixed Wake-up: Allows you to set your desired time to wake up, and suggests the optimal times to go to sleep based on your input.
- Sleep Now: When you're feeling tired and want to go to bed right away, this mode will display the best times to set your alarm clock to, based on your device's current time.
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
An intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase – the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed.
Sleep Cycle helps millions of people to wake up rested!
Featured in: CNN, Wired, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, BBC, The New York Times and many more.
"It just works. Period. It does exactly what it advertises which is absolutely amazing."
-- 5/5 stars on 148apps.com
Sleep cycle is continuously rated as the best smart alarm clock, Sleep Cycle is now the worlds most used intelligent alarm clock.
* Sleep Cycle monitors your movement during sleep using the extremely sensitive accelerometer in your phone.
* Sleep Cycle then finds the optimal time to wake you up during a 30 minute window that ends at your set alarm time.
* Look at the screenshots for recommended phone placement.
As you sleep you go through different phases, ranging from deep sleep to light sleep. The phase you are in when your alarm goes off is critical for how tired you will feel when you wake up.
Since you move differently in bed during the different phases, Sleep Cycle can use the accelerometer in your phone to monitor your movement and determine which sleep phase you are in.
Sleep Cycle wakes you when you are in your lightest sleep phase.
Sleep Cycle was developed using proven sleep science and years of research and development.
√ Waking up made easy! Sleep Cycle analyzes your sleep and wakes you in your lightest sleep phase.
√ Detailed sleep statistics and sleep graphs for every night.
√ 15 carefully selected, high quality, alarm melodies.
√ Use your own music as wake up sound
√ Snooze by shaking or tapping the phone lightly.
√ Customizable wake up window. From instant (regular alarm clock) up to 90 minutes.
√ Background mode - set your alarm and exit Sleep Cycle - sleep analysis will continue in the background
√ Sleep notes - see how events such as drinking coffee, eating too much or having a stressful day affect your sleep quality
√ Long term graphs - track sleep quality over time, see which days of the week you sleep best and much more
Follow our official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SleepCycleAlarmClock
Ability to charge your phone by the bed
Ability to place your phone according to the instructions (see screenshots)
Every time you sleep, you enter into a series of sleep cycles that last for around 90 minutes, but even if you seem to get plenty of hours of sleep, waking up during one of the cycles can make you feel groggy and exhausted. SleepyTime for Android allows you to try and work around this issue.
The app supports calculating when to wake up, when to go to sleep, and when to wake up if you sleep now. You can then set up an alarm to wake up at the right time. The app is perfect for those with a tight schedule, students, and pretty much anyone who wants to stay in top shape! Skeptical? Try it!
Read more about how it works here:
Read more about sleep here:
Link to Plus version with widgets and no ads:
When Should You Be Waking Up?
===What this app does===
-Calculates when to wake up and when to sleep to feel great
-Calculate when to wake up if you sleep now
-Get a list of possible times
-Add an alarm by clicking on a time
-Option to take into account the time it takes for you to fall asleep
-Option to use the 24 hours format or the AM/PM format
-Widgets on homescreen and lockscreen (Jellybean 4.2 +)
>Plus users get an enhanced widget.
-(Plus Only) No Ads
===What this app does not===
-It's not an alarm app by itself, it only adds it to your android alarm clock app
-Cook for you
-Do your homework
Inspired by sleepyti.me (by David Shaw).
Spanish translation thanks to Carlos Vázquez
Ukrainian/Russian translation thanks to Vlad
Catalan translation by Ariadna
Italian translation by Zokru
German translation by Ilian
Portugese translation by Antonio Pereira
Japanese translations by Yudai Kai (甲斐 雄大)
French Translation thanks to Vincent Airiau
Arabic Translation thanks to i7mmodi
Hungarian translation thanks to Bihari Kristóf
Czech translation thanks to Vilém Danzig
Contact me if you wish to translate this app!
Allows you to quickly set alarms based on when you want to wake up.
AdMob Ads and statistics.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone's accelerometer (2 weeks trial)
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Alarm music playlists
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
Sleep Time uses the sensitive accelerometer in your Android to detect movements during the night. Our advanced algorithm determines your phase of sleep, and sets off the alarm at the perfect moment. You will never wake up from a deep sleep feeling groggy again.
Find out why over 30 MILLION users love our apps!
★ Set the alarm clock with a single gesture
★ Alarm rings even in silent mode
★ Choose from any of our 20 built in alarms
★ Sleep Lab™ with sleep cycle analysis
★ Advanced wake-up optimization algorithm
★ Full history and graphs make comparison easy
★ No glasses needed for our easy to read interface!
Let us know how you like the app! Visit us at: www.azumio.com
Bedtime Calculator as three modes:
Wake up at:
Determine what time you should go to bed if you need to wake up at a specific time.
Go to bed now:
If you go to bed now, what time should you wake up?
Go to bed at:
What time you should wake up if you go to bed at a certain time.
Bedtime Calculator Premium is out now and has no ads and will receive new features first.
Graph your sleep patterns
Soothing sounds to lull you to sleep
You can get it on the market here:
Inspired by http://sleepyti.me
Tags: Sleepytime, sleepyti.me, sleepy time, bedtime, calculator, sleep cycle, circadian rhythm
Gain insight into your sleep, track moon phases, keep a dream diary and more using your preferred Android device:
- Track your sleep duration, cycles and efficiency with the simple tap of a button
- Make use of all tracking features, even when in airplane mode, by simply setting your device on your bed (next to your pillow)
- Develop a better understanding of your light sleep, deep sleep & time spent awake in bed, (when falling asleep or waking up in the morning)
- Use the Smart Alarm to wake up at the ideal time within your personalized Wake-Up Window
- Enjoy a variety of alarm sounds and snooze functionality for a perfect, personalized start to your day
- Enter daily habits & variables, such as caffeine consumption, exercise info, alcohol consumption and stress level, to determine the effects of these variables on your sleep quality
- Monitor moon phases
- Keep a dream diary to learn what you dream about most and what percentage of your dreams are good, bad or neutral
- Note your moods as part of your daily stats upon each wake up
- View sleep history - your personal tracking log - within a clean, modern app design, including daily stats and overviews for longer time periods (i.e. a selected week or month)
- Filter history taking daily variables into account to determine when you’re sleeping best
* Some functions & benefits are limited in the free version of Sleep Better. To access all benefits, users are encouraged to take advantage of the Sleep Better in-app purchase.
What are you waiting for? Download this simple, yet functional, sleep recorder and smart alarm today and start your tracking tonight! If you’d like even more information on why sleep is such an important component of your overall health, wellness and fitness efforts, please visit the Runtastic Blog today. We’re pleased to share a sleep series with interested users & readers to help YOU truly make the most of your shut eye. Sleep-related insights and further information on 24-hour tracking with Runtastic are also covered on our Fitness Channel on YouTube and throughout our social media channels. Go on - grab a cup of tea, settle in for a few moments & relax… Happy learning and sweet dreams.
Sleep Better with Runtastic: Because great nights lead to great days!
Version 4 removes ads.
Sleep Cycles provides an interface to find the perfect time to fall asleep or wake up. It utilizes researched methods to decide the optimal time to setup alarms.
By using the proper sleep cycle at night, you will feel more refreshed when you wake up. Your body is typically already in a half awake state during a REM cycle. This application just calculates when these typically occur!
You can decide when to fall asleep, based on a wakeup time specified by you. Assuming your phone has the ability, it can also setup alarms to remind you to start heading to sleep and one to wake up.
You can tell it you're heading to sleep now, and it will assume you need ~15 minutes to goto sleep. It will list the best times for you to wake up, and also provides the ability to set alarms for any of these times.
This works for me, I just needed it Androidized.
This application will gently awaken you at the right time.
■Wake up refreshed every morning!■
★Analyze your REM and non-REM sleep using the accelerometer!
★REM sleep is generally classified as the period of light sleep, while non-REM sleep is the period of heavy sleep.
★Good Night's Sleep Alarm ensures that you are in a light sleep cycle before sounding the alarm, allowing for a natural and comfortable awakening.
■A total of 20 tracks! Soothing Music and Stress-Free Alarm Tones■
When going to bed, you can pick from 10 original tracks to help you enjoy a restful sleep. This music has a calming effect and helps induce a pleasant night's rest. You can also choose from 10 original alarm tones. We have provided relaxing, stress-free tones that will make waking up a pleasure. (High energy alarms are also included, should you need them!)
■Use graphs to check your sleep progress!■
Each day, you can check how light or deep your sleep was and how many hours of sleep you got. You can then share your sleep graph through Twitter, Facebook or e-mail.
Android 2.3 or higher
All of us on the ZeroApp team thank you for using our app!!
Please rate and review. More importantly, let me know if there's a problem!
With this app you can set an alarm to wake you up at the point when you will feel more refreshed.
Every time you sleep, you enter into a series of sleep cycles that last for around 90 minutes. A good night's sleep consists of 5-6 complete sleep cycles. Waking up in the middle of a sleep cycle leaves you feeling tired. The goal is to wake up about at the end of a cycle. This helps you feel refreshed and alert with a clear mind.
The app supports calculating when to wake up, when to go to sleep, and when to wake up if you sleep now. You can then set up an alarm to wake up at the right time. You can even input how long it normally takes you to fall asleep, and setting the minutes you need before falling asleep.
Then choose from a list of 6 different good quality nature relaxing sounds (sounds of nature) which include thunder, ocean sounds, sea, birds sounds, rain, night in jungle, water sounds, waterfall, nature and start your personal audio therapy.
"Nature Sounds Relax and Sleep for Android is an amazing health app, allowing you to cure insomnia and increase your quality of sleep." - AppEggs.com
Q: How could I set sound as alarm in my phone?
A: When you choose "Set as Alarm" option it is simply copy sound to alarm directory of your phone (it doesn't create new alarm). Then you need to go to alarm menu in you smartphone and set up NEW ALARM with our sound of nature.
+ only natural music, no musical instruments, white noise
+ relax and sleep sounds and ringtones!
+ high-quality sounds of bird songs in rain forest
+ sound of sea waves natural, roar of the surf, marine voice
+ sound of natural rainfall, waterfall, night jungles
+ natural sound of water currents
+ relaxation loud ringtones
+ nature music
+ healing sounds
+ soothing music - sleep sounds
+ absolutely relaxing
+ nature Sound Relax and Sleep
+ white noise for baby sleep
+ therapy music (music therapy, sound therapy, melody therapy)
+ best good quality water sounds, sea sounds, wave sounds, rain sounds - sounds of nature
+ you will relax and sleep like baby
+ children fall asleep immediately
+ lullaby of nature
+ deep relaxation
+ white noise generator
+ Aura for android
+ animal sounds
+ sounds of sunday
- install "Nature Sounds Relax & Sleep" to SD card
- different nature sounds (include water sounds, rain sounds, jungle, sounds of the sea)
- count Down Timer for music relaxation therapy
- beautiful wallpaper for each sound of nature
- meditation music run in background
- help to get rid of tinnitus
- relaxation for human brains
- only good quality nature sleep sounds
- relax melody samples
- best relaxing sounds of nature Free App
- super natural water sounds (no music)
- nature noise maker (sounds effects ringtones)
- sounds of the season
- sounds of the city
- sounds of the game
- ambient sounds
People use nature sounds relaxation techniques for the following reasons, among others:
Anger management (roar of the surf, sea, water flow, waves on a beach sounds, ocean, rain sounds)
Cardiac health (rain forest sounds, birds singing)
Depression therapy(birds sounds, yoga music,white noise app)
Bedtime songs and bedtime sounds
General well-being (waves on a beach, jungle sounds)
Headache therapy (birds singing, ocean waves sounds)
High blood pressure (roar of the surf, waterfall sounds, white noise)
Immune system support (sounds of brook, creek, stream let, river, white noise)
Insomnia therapy(all water sounds, rain sounds, sleep sounds, sounds of blackness)
Pain management (all birds songs, all water sounds)
Stress management (sounds of storm, lightning, thunder, rain sounds, white noise lite)
A relaxation technique (relaxation training) is any method (include audio therapy, sleep sounds and nature sounds), process, procedure, or activity that helps a person to relax; to attain a state of increased calmness; or otherwise reduce levels of anxiety, stress or anger.Yoga music, massage, audio therapy, nature sounds, relax melodies, bird songs and other techniques that include deep breathing tend to calm people who are overwhelmed by stress, while rhythmic exercise improves the mental and physical health of those who are depressed. People who encounter both symptoms, feeling depressed in some ways and overexcited in others, may do best by walking, listening natural sounds of rain, thunderstorms, birds or performing yoga techniques that are focused on strength. Other whistles - cat whistle, bird whistle, bird call, mosquito repellent.
Tired of arguing with your friend over where to meet? Trying to figure where to meet up with your long distance significant other?
Tell them to meet you halfway!
With Meet Me Halfway, you can find the halfway point and from there find places of interest near there such as cafes, restaurants, hotels, and more!
Your inputs can be full address, zip codes, or even names of locations along with their street and city/state!
And with the use of translucent status bar and navigation bar (Android 4.4+), let the map take over your whole screen!
Features to come:
• Having a list view
• And much more (sorry don't want to spoil anything)!
• Read your contacts: To allow you to quickly input addresses from your contacts
• Precise location: Used to pick up your current location for quick input
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Needed for Google Maps
• Read Google service configuration: Needed for Google Maps
• Full network access: Needed for Google Maps and for returning results for places nearby
• View network Connections: Needed for Google Maps
• Read the contents of your USB storage: Needed for Google Maps
• Google Play billing service: For accepting donations
If you have any questions, requests, bugs/issues, or features you want, feel free to email me.
Logo and banner made by Sam Nalty. Visit his blog http://holothere.tumblr.com/ for holo designs.
Or have you taken a nap and felt great one time yet felt horrible another time?
The reason for such scenarios is that you most likely woke up in the middle of one of your sleeping cycles.
Sleeping works in cycles of 90 minutes. That is why you might get a good amount of sleep yet still feel tired (because you most likely woke up in the middle of one of your sleep cycle).
With 90night (a sleep time calculator inspired by the popular website sleepyti.me [Sleepytime, Sleepy time]), you can calculate the times you can wake up if you know when you are going to sleep or you can calculate the times you can go to sleep if you know when you are waking up. It also provides you buttons you can press that can set an alarm for you using your preferred alarm app.
Features that 90night includes:
[✔]The ability to set how long it takes you to fall asleep and 90night will use that time in its calculations
[✔]Support for both 12/24 hour format (with the ability to change them)
[✔]A night mode for using a dark theme for the app to avoid straining your eyes in the dark
[✔]Buttons to set alarms for each time (with optional confirm dialog box which can be turned on in settings
[✔]The option to automatically add extra snooze alarms after you set the original alarm (with the option to pick how many alarms you want and the interval between the alarms)
[✔]NEW: Dashclock extension to show you your sleep times right from your lock screen!
What's different in Plus version:
[✔]Ability to use shortcuts without sharing the app
[✔]Extra features coming soon!
Q: Why doesn't 90night have an option to delete alarms?
A: Because as the developer, I am not given permission or the ability (through the API) to go inside alarm apps and delete alarms. There are a few alarm applications out there (such as Circle Alarm) that automatically remove alarms after they have gone off.
Q: Why is the app called 90night?
A: It's actually a play on words! A sleep cycle is 90 minutes long and sleeping happens at night and when the name of 90night [90 night, ninety night] is read out loud it sounds like "nighty night!"
If you have any questions, requests, bugs/issues, or features you want, feel free to email me.
Logo and banner made by Sam Nalty. Visit his blog http://holothere.tumblr.com/ for holo designs.
App inspired by http://sleepyti.me/ [Sleepytime, Sleepy time], created by David Shaw
Nextbite lets you find great food without the hassle. Search for a dish you want, or a restaurant you've chosen, and browse through awesome photos of dishes, with no other steps than that. Never think of what to search again when you're looking for a restaurant; just flip through the photos.
With Nextbite, you search by dish, instead of by cuisine or restaurant. This empowers you as a user, to find exactly what you want, wherever or whenever you want it. It's unlike any food search you've done before!
And experience all this with material design, Google's new design guidelines!