As seen on Lifehacker:
"Extensive Notes Is a Ridiculously Full Featured Note-Taking App for Android"
** Look for Extensive Notes in the October print edition of Inc. Magazine **
** If you prefer a more simplistic interface check out classic notes **
* Note various questions and answers via media tools
* Unit converter - Convert length, area, planetary age and weight, liquid volume, time, bandwidth, temperature, flow rate, fuel, power, energy, acceleration, pressure, circular
* Ohms law calculator
* Decibels of change calculator
* Artist image lookup
* BMI Calculator
* Random password generator
* Note attachments such as PDF, word, Powerpoint and so on using extensive notes notepad
* Extensive notes notepad can also easily import notes via SD card & web URL
* Note qr codes and barcode Notes
* Extensive notes notepad can easily import CSV files as todo
* Import Contacts in the form of to-do tasks
* Export notes as text
* Note and lookup slang terms
* Note and look various word questions and answers
* Easily export the entire note database to SD card which allows for easily going from free to pro version or as a simple means of backup.
* Import/Restore notes database via SD
* Text-to-Speech (TTS) which allows for notes to be read back to you.
* With extensive notes notepad you can also prioritize notes according to you and the order of importance within your everyday life
* Extensive notes notepad also allows for you to easily share notes socially such as through Facebook, twitter, or via e-mail, SMS, etc
* Sort notes for easier filtering
* Search notes for keywords or via hash tags
* Extensive notes notepad also allows for Geotagging of notes to remember locations and also allows for looking up street address if available using the longitude and latitude.
* Support for multiple audio notes
* Support for multiple video notes
* Support for multiple image notes
* Various calculators such as sales tax calculator, discount calculator, temperature calculator, mortgage calculator, tip calculator and so on.
* Support for paint notes
* Attach multiple note files
* Attach images to notes via Gallery
* Attach images to notes via Camera
* Attach mp3s and other audio to notes
* Attach avis and other video to notes
* Private notes - Lock notes so no one can read them
* Login screen
* Paint notes - Draw notes using your finger
* Stick notes to status bar
* Comment support - Add comments to existing notes.
* Sub notes support
* Auto-save note features
* Auto Backup
* Folder Support
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
* Body Fat
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
* Daily Caloric Intake
* Max Heart Rate
* One Rep Max (1RM)
* Target Heart Rate
* Waist To Hip Ratio
* Water Intake
* Notepad features nearly 100 different notes icons so you can customize statusbar notes to your liking rather than be restricted to a single icon.
* Support for notes shortcuts to home screen
* Support for notes alarms and reminders using the built in system or using Google calendar.
* Extensive notes also has todo / to-do support
* Note Web accounts
* Note Stopwatch values
* Note Thesaurus values
* Multiple thesaurus providers
* Note Dictionary definitions
* Multiple dictionary providers
* Note and lookup Abbreviations
* Note and lookup various postal codes
* Note various conversions
* Note and convert temperature, weight, height and more
* Note related words
* Note New York Times NewsWire articles
* Note Digg headlines
* Note and lookup slang words
* Note Word suggestions
* Note Word usage examples
* Conversions - convert between various values
* Checklist & todo
* Shopping list & grocery list
* Adjust notes image size - choose between small or large note images
* Days Until notes AKA countdown notes - Using this you can easily find how many days left until a specific date
Groovy Notes leverages the ease of use of a diary/journal by employing the capabilities of your device such as the ability to record voice notes and touch gestures to navigate between views.
It is realistic!
Groovy Notes has a familiar, real world journal like interface. The pages look natural enough to make you want to turn them over. Be it notes, memos, anniversaries, lists, to-dos or even your personal journal - everything can be easily managed with Groovy Notes. All the notes are well organized by categories, tags and date. What’s more, the categories can be customized with attractive colors and icons to make them funkier, fun and easier to manage and notice!
Searching has never been so easy!
Searching for that crucial note, in the nick of time, is as easy as tapping a button on Groovy Notes. Use the calendar to find the notes by dates, pick a category, tag or just type in a keyword and search! Even the search results are color coded, based on category.
Because voice has a ring to it!
Don’t feel like tapping on your keypad? Just record your thoughts in your own voice (or an entire conversation or meeting). With a single tap you can record your voice memos and convert your regular notes into voice notes. What’s more, you can continue taking notes from the same meeting that you are recording! Both functions working simultaneously, now that is an added advantage. Organize the voice notes just as you would other notes with tags, category, date and text but yet feel, or should we say hear the difference.
Never lose your data!
Groovy Notes comes with features to export, backup and restore your notes with Dropbox. You can export your notes as PDF, plain text and MP3, backup your data to your Dropbox account and restore it back in case of a device failure or wipeout.
With regular use of backup your data is always safe and accessible from anywhere!
Enhance your world!
With Groovy Notes maintaining a journal has taken on a new meaning. A diary that is portable (without the additional bulk), intelligent, organized, versatile and talks to you! With a sleek and stylish design Groovy Notes is a fashion statement.
Easy to manage, fun to use and a huge time-saver, Groovy Notes can be your friend.
- Manage your notes by category, date and tags
- Record/Playback voice memos/recordings for your awesome note
- Add and view attachments (Photos and Drawings)
- Customize categories with color and icons and sort them in any order you like
- Change fonts for note to suit your needs
- Powerful search to find notes by category, date, tags or text
- Dedicated calendar view to view notes by date
- Comprehensive sketching/drawing tools, even lets you draw on photos!
- Backup/Restore your data using Dropbox
- Export notes as PDF and Voice Notes as MP3
- Share your awesome note, recordings and attachments by Email, SMS and with other applications
- Import texts/notes from other applications into Groovy Notes
- Password protect the application to keep your data secure
- Switch between View/Edit modes to avoid soft-keyboard from popping up
- Attractive and intuitive diary-like experience, a pleasure to use
- Optimized for tablets. Use both portrait and landscape modes on tablets
So what are you waiting for? Get, set and groove!
Pssst... You also save paper! Go Green! Go Groovy Notes!!
✦ We're winners of a "CITEworld" Editors' Choice for: Practicality, User-Friendliness and Mobility (link below)
✔ We Redefine Practicality, Device Efficiency & Mobility
✔ Easily Capture Thoughts, Search & Prioritize Notes
✔ Easily Share Ideas & Perform Cloud Functionality
✔ Easily Recover using our Automatic "EZ Undo"
✔ Enjoy Privacy, Reliability, and Non-Invasiveness
✔ Enjoy our Zero-Ads and Feature-Rich Android L App
❤ Developed in USA ❤
Current Version: 2.58 (API Levels 14+)
Join our Facebook Group for Answers & Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/673742726067146/
👌(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•) We provide a Menu Option to kindly share our play store link with Friends. We also love receiving your encouraging Stars and kind Feedback, to help promote our App. Thanks everyone ❢
MemoCool is a simple and practical application which you can use to make rapid notes and personalise them by adding colours and entertaining magnet-like icons. MemoCool emulates the typical “Post-it” stuck with magnets on the fridge in your house, but now has the advantage that you can take it with you in your pocket. You can create, edit, archive or delete notes any number of times without limit.
You also have at your disposal a widget which allows you to have your notes visible on your home screen allowing you to never forget your tasks.
✪✪✪✪✪ (NOTES IN HOMESCREEN) Or how to use the widget ✪✪✪✪✪
1. Open MemoCool and create a note.
2. Exit MemoCool.
3. Go to the Widget section of your device (you can find it in Widget Tab from your apps list or doing a long press from your homescreen).
4. Drag and drop the MemoCool widget to your homescreen.
5. Select the note you want to display using the top arrows from the note.
6. You can place as many notes as you want by repeating step 4.
7. If everything was fine, rate us with 5 stars ;)
-Create and edit notes easily and simply
-Create reminders with calendar and notification
-Organise notes to ensure the most important notes are always visible
-The most visually realistic and entertaining style in the Play Store
-18 colours to choose from to personalise your notes
-24 magnets to choose from to add a personal touch to every note
-Realistic sounds for every action
-Share your own note designs on Whatsapp, Line, email, etc
-The most entertaining notes widget you can find on your mobile
-Recycle-enabled trash bin so that you can never lose your notes; but also allowing you to keep your fridge door clutter free ;)
Don’t forget to give MemoCool positive reviews which allows us to create more functions in the near future (synchronisation, task list, reminders, security lists, etc); as well as new magnets and improvements!
Beautiful Notes takes a new approach and focuses on eye-candy, user-experience and clean application design.
IMPORTANT: With version 1.01 you can now run Beautiful Notes completely offline - even in airplane mode! Internet connectivity is only required if you want to sync with Dropbox.
- Unlimited amount of text, splittable into 10 individual pages per note.
- Unlimited amount of todo items, each with individual due dates and descriptions.
- Complete control what animations you want to see in the App.
- Customize your background and choose from one of the 11 wallpapers it ships with, or use the one you have on the tablet.
+ Sync with Dropbox
- Easily setup Beautiful Notes to sync with your Dropbox, customize the folder where you want your notes to be saved.
+ Offline Storage
- work completly offline and leverage the space you have on your device.
- All documents can be optionally tagged with geolocations to help you remember in what context you wrote them.
+ Multi-Language support
- The app is currently translated to english and german, you can take part in translating it to other languages.
This application runs seamlessly on all new honeycomb tablets like the Xoom Galaxy Tab EEEpad Transformer Toshiba Thrive Acer Iconica Tab LG Optimus Pad
# Beautiful Notes is similar to
Wunderlist, Evernote, Catch Notes, QuickNote Notepad, Pocket Note, Windows 8 Notepad, Natural Notes, Ultimate To-Do List
- Added basic support for 1024x600px devices - all UI elements are now accessible on these devices!
- Fixed several bugs
- added three new backgrounds and replaced the wooden texture with a better one
- Note pages can now be removed using the 'X' in the lower right
- filter by string now does full text search on all notes and todos (not only title and tags)
Designed to take notes and navigate with minimum clicks and taps, Sticky Notes beats every other note taking app in ease of use and speed. Multiple fonts and different text sizes make it even more friendly to use.
Put your witty thoughts on a sticky image and easily share it on social media from now on. You can swipe through the stickies for quick navigation. And with the new reminder feature, you will never forget a task.
Searching through your stickies is faster than ever using the search button. You can even search your stickies directly from your Home screen by including the search results in the Google Search widget.
It is complemented by two simple widgets so that you can always have a quick access to your stickies right from your Home screen.
* Elegant UI - quick access to create, edit, search and share sticky notes.
* Swipe between stickies for faster navigation.
* Set reminders with your preferred ring tone and custom volume.
* Multiple colors for stickies.
* Cool themes.
* Home screen & Lock screen widgets.
* Easily sort and organize.
* Multiple fonts and different sizes.
* Tablet friendly.
* Easily import your stickies from the free version of Sticky Notes.
* Easily share your stickies to Facebook, Twitter, Email or SMS
* Create cool sticky images and share easily. Integrated Facebook to enable posting without native Facebook app.
* Text to speech to read out your notes.
* Backup and Restore feature to create a backup of stickies and restore later to prevent data loss.
* Phone state permission is used only to reduce the alarm volume if a phone call is in progress.
* Internet permission is needed only for Facebook integration to post without the help of native Facebook app.
Have a nice time using Stick Notes!
~~~~~WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?~~~~~
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
~~~~~HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS~~~~~
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your note page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
~~~~~Support us, buy Handrite note PRO~~~~~
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
This is our attempt of combining useful and the easy to use.
It is probably not the notebook with most features, but we wanted to write things down in 2 seconds and have them always handy.
That is why we made Natural Notes, a free notebook app and you're welcome to try it.
If you liked it, you may feel the need to have some more features, like protect your notes with a password, export note to txt file, import a note from another txt file, you may want the text size a bit bigger ... we have added the options that we realized we needed in a natural way.
If we are lucky and you choose Natural Notes + to manage your notes on your mobile device, your comments and suggestions are welcome at email@example.com email (we can not reply to comments)
We have been very careful to not make it too complicated but we have not lost functionality.
We recommend a MicroSD memory card installed on the device so you can store backup copies of the content you add to Natural Notes +. Necessary for importing and exporting .txt files
Added option to open any .txt file on the device with Natural Notes + and save it as a note (.txt files you receive via Bluetooth, as an email attach, etc).
Added option to share your notes as .txt files for email attach, Bluetooth, etc.
Added option to import / export whole folders of .txt files
Added option to install or mover the app to the SD card (on Android versions that allow this)
New design for large 10 inch HoneyComb tablets
You can now password protect whole folders
All password protected notes and folders have new icons
Improved italian translation. Thank you Vittorio!
EASY AND USEFUL.
Added option to import / export whole folders of .txt files
Added option to install or mover the app to the SD card (on Android versions that allow this)
New design for large 10 inch HoneyComb tablets.
Improved opening speed of the app
Improved french translation. Thank you Philippe!
If there is no title for the note it will set automatically.
Improved design on Android Ice Cream and Jelly Bean versions.
Added more options to the Settings screen.
Double tap note text to open edit mode.
Added option to insert date and time to text, title or folder name on double tap.
More control over your backups and exported txt files: you can now choose the folder on your device in the settings screen.
It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience.It is very simple to create a note and save it and edit it later on.
Simple - Fast - Reliable!
It is the Pro edition of RNote, with new Backgrounds, Line Styles and Fonts.
- Password Protection
- Different Background Designs and Colors
- Different Font Colors
- Different Line Styles for Line Backgrounds
- Font Size
- Various Fonts
- Sort by created date, modified date, and titles
- Export notes to sd card.
• Save Note as *.txt
• Save All Notes as *.txt
- Share Note via SMS, E-mail, WhatsApp, etc.
- Restore note from sd card
- Open text file
- Pin Note on Home Screen
- Add Note Shortcut
- Copy Note to Clipboard
- Separate note title
- Search Note Title or Note Content
- Notes Folder on Home Screen
- Supports multi window
- Write to SD card to save note as text file
- SMS to Send Note as SMS
Note: All fonts doen't support bold and italic.
** Will Be Adding New Backgrounds, Fonts And Line Styles In Near Future **
Due to Android market policy, you will have only 15-minutes refund window. Please check with Demo version before purchase.
Please feel free to contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Unfortunately Google Play does allow to respond to the comments here, so please contact the developer directly.
Thanks for your support!!
Keywords : Notebook, NotePad, Note Pad, Notes, To do,open text file, 2do, To-do, text editor, Sticky Note, share note, note,notes, notepad, Save as text file, text file, Browse SD card, legal note, scrap note,
★ New awesome dark theme for creative notes writers ★
★You can now easily backup your notes to Dropbox or SD-card ★
m> notes is designed to be convenient to use and makes it easy to focus on what's important - your notes' content and context.
Slide navigation and Android Action Bar (enabled even for v2.3 devices) allow you to browse your collection of notes quickly and without much effort. Use beautiful icons and notebook colors to add flavor to your collection of notes.
- Consistent sliding navigation
- Organize your notes and sub-notes into colored notebooks
- Add photos to your notes, make photos with your camera or choose a picture from the gallery
- Action Bar provides context information even on older devices
- Drag and drop to reorder notes
- Share your notes via Twitter, Facebook, email, etc.
- Backup to Dropbox
- Backup to SD-card
- 9 fonts to choose from
- Additional icons
- Unlimited notebooks
- Imports notes from the free version
With m>notes notes and notebooks you can:
**Organize your notes into colored notepads
Pick vivid colors for your bright ideas and memories. Select color for every notepad.
**Slide through your notes and notepads
Slide left and right to navigate through your notebooks and notes.
m>notes is the first android notebook with consistent sliding navigation.
**Reorder notes in every notepad with ease
Drag and drop your notes to order logically. m>notes inserts your new notes at the top or at the bottom of the list depending on your preferences.
Then you may drag and drop it anywhere in the list.
**Share your notes
m>notes allows you to share notes from your notepad with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, SMS or any other sharing tool.
**Select beautiful font
m>notes has 8 beautiful rare fonts and also features exclusive handwritten Kolbaska font that improves remembering
**Label important things
Mark important things with color icons. Every note may have its own icon.
Create many colored notepads and make notes just about anything.
**Import notes from free version
Switch to the paid version and import all your notes in one tap.
Add quick notes and reminders to your status bar while using any application.
Create unlimited notification notes with over 70 high-quality icons.
Try the free version today: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.ipaulpro.statusnote
** For KITKAT users, ability to write to SD Card has been restricted by Google. For more information regarding this issue see https://sites.google.com/a/qoppa.com/android/home/questions/unabletosavetosdcardafterkitkatupdate
-You still have the ability to save to your internal storage or a linked DropBox account.
The first PDF app on Android to offer full support for field calculations and formatting!
. Cloud access to Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive
. Redesigned file browser
. Redesigned form filling
View / Annotate / Highlight PDF Documents » http://goo.gl/Z7M80
. Fast, high quality PDF reader
. Text reflow mode
. Add comments and annotations: shapes, sticky notes, text notes
. Markup text with highlight, cross out, and underline
. Freehand highlighter for scans
. Annotate & scroll with "Sticky" option to keep a tool active
. Add images - great for punch lists and inspection forms
. Quick access to properties on the Action Bar
. Option to auto-flatten on save/send
Fill PDF Forms
. Field validation and formatting
. Fill and save fillable PDF forms (including xfa, acroforms)
. Submit forms in FDF, XFDF, HTML, and PDF
. Efficient table view for fast filling
. Option to auto-flatten on save/send
Bookmarks and Comments
. Remembers your last page
. Add personal bookmarks
. Navigate with document outline
. See list of all comments / annotations
Digitally Sign PDFs » http://goo.gl/TUKBs
. Add secure digital signatures to PDF documents
. Customize signature appearance
. Sign with your finger!
. Protect yourself and your customers with secure, electronic signatures
Navigation » http://goo.gl/TE80I
. View menu to quickly adjust zoom/text size and go to pages
. Adjust Next/Prev page button sizes in Settings
. Multi-touch pinch to zoom; double tap to fit to width (great on tablets!)
. Continuous page view for easy reading, scroll just like a webpage
. Opens encrypted / password-protected PDFs
. Customize toolbar buttons and sizes » http://goo.gl/bvvPv
. Search results highlighted on screen
. Integrated with DropBox, Box OneCloud, and Google Drive
. No SD Card required
. Modify SD card: needed to read/save files
. Find accounts: needed for Cloud services
. Network access/connections: needed for Cloud services
PDF Viewer / Annotator / Form Filler for all Android devices 2.1 or higher including: Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S2 and S3, Asus Transformer Prime, Acer Iconia, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2, Note 10.1, Tab 8.9 and Tab 10, Motorola XOOM, Kindle Fire, Nook Color, and devices with custom ROMs.
NOTE: If you cannot see annotations in another application, the other app does not support PDF annotations. Flatten the file from the menu prior to sending to/opening in the other app. This will add the annotations into the PDF and they will be visible in all apps.
Qoppa Software also has a PDF editor available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Try PDF Studio's free demo version today! http://www.qoppa.com/pdfstudio/
* Clear Note Widgets are scrollable, transparent sticky notes that can be quickly and easily pinned to any home screen and edited just by tapping on them
* Seamlessly blends into your home screen's background (completely transparent widget background) or choose a background color
* Customize the background color, text color, and font sizes of your note widget
* Create regular notepad notes with optional encryption/password-protection for maximum security
* Note widgets are available in multiple sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x4 sizes (each home screen icon takes up 1 space) and resizable in Android 3.1+
* No permissions required!
* Send Note option lets you quickly and easily share your note through Gmail, text message, or your favorite email client
* No ads or spyware of any kind
* Small download: Clear Note Widget is less than 1 megabyte!
* Free updates and support for life!
So what exactly is Clear Note Widget? Is it an app or a widget?
- Both! Clear Note Widget's main feature lets you place transparent notes that blend in with your home screen, but it also functions pretty well as a standard note app (opening it through the shortcut). Regular (aka non-widget) notes can also be password-protected/encrypted.
How do I add a widget to my home screen?
- You'll first need to tap the App Drawer icon. This should bring up a list of your applications with two tabs near the top of the screen: Apps and Widgets. Tap the widgets tab, and scroll over to the right (swipe left) until you get to the Clear Note Widgets. From there, just tap on your desired size (you can always resize later*), hold, and you'll be able to drop the widget on any of your home screens.
How do I resize a widget?
- While on a home screen, press and hold a Clear Note Widget for about 1-2 seconds, then let go. You should see a box around your note widget with some blue "handles" at the corners. Drag the handles either towards or away from the widget, depending on whether you'd like the widget to be smaller or larger.
*I can't seem to resize my widget to a smaller size. What's the deal?
- You might be running Android 3.1 or 3.2. Android 3.1 introduced widget resizing but only above a minimum width and height. So a 2x2 widget could be resized anywhere between 2x2 and 4x4, but never smaller than 2x2. This was fixed in Android 4.0+, but aside from upgrading to Ice Cream Sandwich, the only solution is to add a 1x1 widget to the home screen (which will let you resize to any larger size and back).
How do I create a regular note?
- Regular notes (the non-sticky kind) can be created directly from the Clear Note Widget app. Just run Clear Note Widget from your App Drawer or the shortcut icon, and press the "Create a New Note" button!
I don't like having to change my background color, text colors or font sizes every time. Help!
- No problem! You can set up your default options (editor font size, background, text colors, font sizes) by tapping on the Settings icon (the one with the two circles) while editing a note or the notes list screen. There's a slight difference between the two: the widget note Settings menu lets you set your current widget options as the default, while the notes list Settings menu lets you select the actual default options!
Clear Note Widget Official Site: http://www.clearnotethis.com
- Just open apMemo and instantly you are ready to take notes;
- Simply jot down handwritten notes with your finger or stylus;
- Type text notes;
- Draw pictures or schemes;
- Sketch and scribble;
- Draw over any image or photo;
- Enter a checklist and mark or strike the items out like you'd do on paper;
- Export notes;
- Share notes via Facebook, Twitter, GMail, Dropbox, and other apps;
- Easily select pen size and color for the notes;
- Set notes reminder with just a couple of taps;
- Move between the notes back and forth;
- Use a thumbnail notes view to quickly switch to another note;
- No need for a backup: notes are stored on the memory card;
- Take as many notes as you want - the number of notes is unlimited;
- Put your notes on the Home screen, like sticky notes, using apMemo widget.
apMemo is the easiest, fastest, and the most convenient way to create notes, memos and reminders!
Please note: even though apMemo can be installed on the SD card, this is not recommended, as it may cause some issues. The widgets in Android do not work in this case, and sometimes reminders may have problems due to the SD card being unavailable.
"Modify/delete SD card contents" permission is needed to store notes on the SD card.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" permission is needed to let reminders work.
"Control vibrator" permission is needed to vibrate on reminders.
"Automatically start at boot" permission is required only to quickly restore the previously set reminders on reboot. The application does not stay running after that.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing to email@example.com. Unfortunately Google Play does allow to respond to the comments here, so please contact the developer directly.
When you write notes, memos, e-mail, information, shopping lists, to-do list, it can give you a quick and simple notepad editing experience.
You can set reminders for each important note, so that you will not miss important things.
You can place it on the phone's desktop, to record some easy to forget things. And there are two different specifications, each specification of five different colors of sticky notes can be selected.
*** Features ***
- Export as text to SD
- Share notes through facebook, twitter, and more.
- Multiple color desktop plug-in, let your desktop beautiful
- Supports online backup, sync to Google task, having the data safe forever.
- Sticky notes to remind function , so you never miss an important thing
- Create Home Screen shortcuts
- Todo, checklist, shopping list
- Customize font size and background color
- Provides list mode to facilitate your life
- Different notes in different folders to categorize, so your notes clear
- Use color classification notes
- Search for records
- "Quick notes" development based on open source MiCode Community. Adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
Hand write notes, draw notes, type notes
Save and Open notes to SD Card for later recall
No background running battery draining services
Quick Toolbar for easy note taking
Shake to Erase your note
- Draw or type
- No background draining services
- Clean toolbar
- Open notes from list of thumbnails
- Different background colors
- Different drawing colors / sizes
- Save to SD Card
- Send via Gmail/Mail/Text and any other supported apps
- Share Feature
- BG / Pencil colors
To-do List is designed for simplicity and lacks the clutter that most list making apps have. It is also compact allowing for may items to be displayed on the screen at once
Todo List does not run any battery draining services in the background
To-do List is designed for simplicity and does not contain all the clutter that most list applications have. It is also compact allowing for may items to be displayed on the screen at once
Todo List does not run any battery draining services in the background