JoomlaLMS Mobile App is an official application of JoomlaLMS Learning Management System that complements a web-browser JoomlaLMS version and allows students to keep track of the course announcements, grades and course status.
To be able to use the app students and teachers need to have registered JoomlaLMS accounts (free trial accounts are supported). The color scheme and logo will be applied automatically after logging in and entering the LMS site URL.
With JoomlaLMS Mobile App students can:
• View the list of courses they are enrolled into and their description with a possibility to take the course in a browser.
• Check the student’s status: whether the course is passed or not, active or expired (course completion and expiration dates are shown).
• Check the unread announcements for the courses they are enrolled into.
• Check the information about the course teacher.
• View the Quiz and SCORM results, student’s grades and certificates.
The app requires the latest JoomlaLMS 2.0.4 version to run. You can receive announcements only if the app is opened or runs in the background. The application doesn’t allow taking the course or downloading the course content but redirects to a mobile browser.