*** Available in Metric and Imperial Units ***
*** Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch & Português ***
Engineering Survey Calculator contains following 33 Calculators:
• Standard Deviation (Series of Observations)
• Probable Error (Single Observation)
• Probable Error (Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
• Error of the Mean (Based on Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
• Error of the Mean (Based on Specified Error of a Single Measurement)
• Specified Error of a Single Measurement
• Probable Error of the Mean
• Temperature Correction
• Measurement Correction on a Slope
• Tension Correction to Measured Length
• Sag Correction to Measured Length
• Horizontal Distance (Slope Measurements)
• Slope Correction (Slopes of 10% or less)
• Slope Correction (Slopes greater than 10%)
• Correction due to Incorrect Tape Length
• Correction due to Nonstandard Tension
• Sag Correction (Between Points of Support)
• Departure from a Level Surface
• Displacement (Horizontal Sights)
• Combined Effect of Refraction and Curvature of Earth
• Quantities of Material to be Excavated/Filled
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (First Order - Class I)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (First Order - Class II)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Second Order - Class I)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Second Order - Class II)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Third Order)
• Horizontal Distance between the Instrument and the Rod (Stadia Surveying)
• Vertical Distance between the Instrument and the Rod (Stadia Surveying)
• Stadia Distance (From Instrument Spindle to Rod - Horizontal Sights)
• Stadia Constant
• Photo Scale
• Photo Scale (Using Focal Length)
• Map Scale
Engineering Survey Calculator contains following 32 Converters:
• Flow Rate (Mass)
• Flow Rate (Volume)
• Metric Weight
• Moment of Force
• Moment of Inertia
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Specific Volume
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Expansion
• Viscosity (Dynamic)
• Viscosity (Oil & Water)
• Viscosity (Kinematic)
• Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Surveying and Civil Engineering Parameters.
• Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input, Options and Units.
• Formulas are provided for each calculator.
• Extremely Accurate Calculations and Conversions.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
Most Comprehensive Engineering Survey Calculator
- Simulador de Cálculos Trabalhistas (Saldo do FGTS, Salário Líquido, Décimo Terceiro, Hora Trabalhada...)
- Simulador de Cálculos Imobiliários (ITBI, ITCD, Consório, Financiamentos SAC e PRICE)
- Simulador de Cálculos Matemáticos (Regra de 3, Média Aritmética, Volume, Área...)
- Simulador de Cálculos de Saúde (Peso Ideal, IMC, Período Gestacional, Provável Data do Parto...)
- Simulador de Cálculos Veiculares (Consórcio, Consumo, Álcool x Gasolina...)
- Simulador de Cálculos Financeiros (Juros Simples, Juros Compostos, Poupança...)
Combining basic calculator functions and colorful design, solving math equations will never be boring!
Choose from four different themes: floral, sparkly jewels, animal prints, and gradient red. Change from
one design to another by swiping the screen in any direction!
Who thought math could be this fashionable?
♥ Perfect for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
♥ Simple layout and chic designs
♥ Swipe function to change themes
♥ Four available themes: Animal Prints, Floral, Gradient Red and Sparkly Jewels
♥ Includes basic calculator functions like percent, memory buttons, and negative/positive button
The goal is to help track and care for your swimming pool, spa, or hot tub in a simple and easy way. Create a log entry every day or just use it for recommendations on what should be added to your pool.
- Chemical Calculator to help lower or raise your desired PH, Chlorine, Alkalinity, Stabilizer, etc.
- Ability to Record Log Entries.
- Ability to View Log Records (Only Last Record is Visible in Free Version)
- View Charts of All tracked info. (Only PH visible in Free Version).
- Units choices of English or Metric
- Full Min/Max Range customization (Pro version only)
- More to come.
Keywords: pool trac, pooltrac, pool calculator, pool chemistry, pool testing, pool chemicals, spa care, spa maintenance, chem calculator, pool chem, spa calculator, spa chemistry
Looks, works and feels like the old ones.
* 10 digits display + 2 digit exponent ( range from -9.9e99 to 9.9e99 )
* Typical operations ( add, subtract, multiply, divide ), with virtually infinite brackets
* Power functions ( n-power, n-root, square, square root, cubic root )
* Logarithmic functions ( log10, ln, 10 power, exp )
* Single value memory
* Trigonometric functions ( sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic )
* Three angle modes ( deg, rad, gra )
* Random number generator
* PI constant
* Permutation (nPr) and combinatorial number (nCr)
Please tell me your thoughts at www.mamuso.com
- It has support for big numbers (up to 20 digits) and also has memory that is kept intact even if you quit the calculator and go do something else. When you come back, everything will still be there.
- It have the same look and fell in every device size and screen resolution!
- You can also use the DEL key anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over.
- Use memory to keep a running total you can see.
- You can see all its operations and advanced math functions in the same screen!
- Its advanced math operations are: percentage, square root, power of two, and power of n.
- It also have the ANS button, that returns the last answer you got so you can continue your calculations.
Beautiful and intuitive interface with mesmerizing animations.
Keypad optimized for tablets and phones of all sizes.
Basic operation like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Declaimer: It is based on AOSP sources of android calculator.
Scientific Calculator 3 provides a large history display, where all inputs and results can be checked easily. This calculation history is kept until explicit deletion.
Scientific Calculator 3 respects your privacy: This app does not require any internet access and is free of advertising banners!
Functions on main display:
* calc operators: + - × ÷
* parentheses: ( )
* square root and power of 2: sqrt x²
* permutation: n! (in landscape format only or on tablets)
* reciprocal: 1/x
* percentage: %
* plus minus sign: ±
* memory: MR MS M+
* exponent (optional): Exp
Scientific functions via "sci" button and on large displays:
* power operator: ^ 2^ e^ 10^
* square and cube root: sqrt cbrt
* natural logarithm and logarithms of 10: ln lg
* constants: pi 2pi e 1/e
* trigonometric, inverse trigonometric and hyperbolic functions: sin asin sinh asinh, cos...., tan....
Scientific Calculator 3 is based on the Open Source Software Arity-2.1.6 "Arithmetic Engine for Java" (Copyright © 2007-2009 Mihai Preda), which is licensed under the Apache license 2.0.
Super Planner features up to 8 customizable classes and several types of assignments. Assignments are then added in order of due date to give you a quick, easy look into what needs to be done soon. Super Planner does all of this is an elegant package, featuring smooth animations and solid, strong icons.
If you have any crashes, please report them through the Force Close menu.
If you have any criticism, feedback, or feature requests, message me on Reddit (/u/nonextstop), Twitter (@jordandebarth), or Google+ (+JordanDeBarth).
* Write to External Storage:
- Super Planner stores information in a text file on your device's storage directory. This permission is required for Super Planner to store and read your assignments for use at a later time.
Super Calculator is a well designed calculator app that is based around preset formulas. Instead of plugging in tons of equations into your phones calculator, let Super Calculator do the work for you.
-Distance Formula & Midpoint Formula
-Fahrenheit / Celsius converter
Currently being added:
-Volume of Cylinders and Boxes
Have a feature request? Mention me on Twitter (@jordandebarth), G+ (Jordan DeBarth), or Reddit (nonextstop).
- Search for cars locally
- Material Design
- One-tap access to Google Maps navigation to a dealership
Boom! is currently in a beta release version. As such, bugs are expected and will be fixed as time goes on. Currently, users may experience some user interface bugs.