*** Available in Metric and Imperial Units ***
*** Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch & Português ***
Engineering Survey Calculator contains following 33 Calculators:
• Standard Deviation (Series of Observations)
• Probable Error (Single Observation)
• Probable Error (Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
• Error of the Mean (Based on Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
• Error of the Mean (Based on Specified Error of a Single Measurement)
• Specified Error of a Single Measurement
• Probable Error of the Mean
• Temperature Correction
• Measurement Correction on a Slope
• Tension Correction to Measured Length
• Sag Correction to Measured Length
• Horizontal Distance (Slope Measurements)
• Slope Correction (Slopes of 10% or less)
• Slope Correction (Slopes greater than 10%)
• Correction due to Incorrect Tape Length
• Correction due to Nonstandard Tension
• Sag Correction (Between Points of Support)
• Departure from a Level Surface
• Displacement (Horizontal Sights)
• Combined Effect of Refraction and Curvature of Earth
• Quantities of Material to be Excavated/Filled
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (First Order - Class I)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (First Order - Class II)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Second Order - Class I)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Second Order - Class II)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Third Order)
• Horizontal Distance between the Instrument and the Rod (Stadia Surveying)
• Vertical Distance between the Instrument and the Rod (Stadia Surveying)
• Stadia Distance (From Instrument Spindle to Rod - Horizontal Sights)
• Stadia Constant
• Photo Scale
• Photo Scale (Using Focal Length)
• Map Scale
Engineering Survey Calculator contains following 32 Converters:
• Flow Rate (Mass)
• Flow Rate (Volume)
• Metric Weight
• Moment of Force
• Moment of Inertia
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Specific Volume
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Expansion
• Viscosity (Dynamic)
• Viscosity (Oil & Water)
• Viscosity (Kinematic)
• Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Surveying and Civil Engineering Parameters.
• Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input, Options and Units.
• Formulas are provided for each calculator.
• Extremely Accurate Calculations and Conversions.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
Most Comprehensive Engineering Survey Calculator
- Simulador de Cálculos Trabalhistas (Saldo do FGTS, Salário Líquido, Décimo Terceiro, Hora Trabalhada...)
- Simulador de Cálculos Imobiliários (ITBI, ITCD, Consório, Financiamentos SAC e PRICE)
- Simulador de Cálculos Matemáticos (Regra de 3, Média Aritmética, Volume, Área...)
- Simulador de Cálculos de Saúde (Peso Ideal, IMC, Período Gestacional, Provável Data do Parto...)
- Simulador de Cálculos Veiculares (Consórcio, Consumo, Álcool x Gasolina...)
- Simulador de Cálculos Financeiros (Juros Simples, Juros Compostos, Poupança...)
Useful for students.
- NOW you can chose the approximations of π (from 3.14 to 3.141592653589793)!
- Added Pythagorean theorems (1,2)
- Added Euclid's Elements (1,2)
FIXED annulus formulas
Also new is update to new Android UI, while retain full compatibility all the way back to Android 1.6 (4+ years old) The compiler selected Android 3.x Honeycomb UI by itself and SmartTV users need to take note and workaround.
Now complete with Google Analytics for automatic crash report for such events and manual crash reporting without need for Development Mode phones; if you are not offered to send error report then the error is deemed to be related to your formula and not passed along, it does not use Google Analytics for collecting any other information, only crash reporting.
This app aims to be clean and easy-to-use scientific/statistical calculator for everyone from public school students needing only arithmetic all the way to office workers needing statistics and engineers needing custom definitions, no RPN and completely free-form. StackOverflow (the name is RangeError but "stack" is contained in its description and SO is very obvious to anyone who programs) refers to an isolated code that implies error in your recurrence functions; simply fix the math and you can try again.
Here is a simple break down of what's available:
- Arithmetic operators
- % is "modulo" not percentage as office calculators
- Advanced functions
- trigonometry (in radians)
- inverse trig (the "arc" thing)
- max(), min(), sum(), avg()
- factorial and power
- logarithm (natural and 10, for others see logX())
- Custom/complex (predefined) functions
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Pascal's Triangle
- Fibbonacci Series
- Square Root
- Cubic Root
- Area (circle, rectangle, triangle, trapezoid)
- Factorial (simple recurrence example)
- Logarithmic function in other bases
Fully ad-supported and all functions are available, complete re-write that now supports full mathematical functions including algebraic recurrence; uses Java-like ?: syntax [condition as true or false]?[true function body]:[false fx body] for supporting fractal functions. '#' is no longer required. The formula bar is now editable using Android keyboard simply by tapping it.
If there's a bug in complex calculations, please report it.
Please describe in detail which features or enhancement you wish to report; "not enough features" just cannot cut it I have no idea what that is. Please use English or Mandarin or other languages with Babelfish/Bing translations available to public.
Designed with big buttons so you do not need a flawless 4.5 inch touchscreen but an old QVGA (240x320 portrait screen, 320x240 landscape is indeed too small) will do with just a tad of visual cramp; a QVGA portrait device is for example Motorola Spice and unsupported landscape device example is Motorola Charm. However for such small device there are always workaround for input.
[condition evaluates true or false]?[true function body]:[false fx body]
Tested on Android 1.6 Emulator and Android 2.1 Motorola Spice actual device.
More from developer
Super Calculator is a well designed calculator app that is based around preset formulas. Instead of plugging in tons of equations into your phones calculator, let Super Calculator do the work for you.
-Distance Formula & Midpoint Formula
-Fahrenheit / Celsius converter
Currently being added:
-Volume of Cylinders and Boxes
Have a feature request? Mention me on Twitter (@jordandebarth), G+ (Jordan DeBarth), or Reddit (nonextstop).
It isn't fancy, it's just a Web View that holds the mobile version of the forums for easy reading.
This is the initial release, and bugs are expected. If you come across any force closes/app-breaking bugs, please report them.
Currently being added:
Support for hardware back button