Used as a calculator the FX-603P simulator will exceed most other calculator available. The FX-603P simulator supports all arithmetic, trigonometric, logarithmic, hyperbolic, statistical functions and all alphanumeric display options of the original calculator.
And last not least the FX-603P simulator is fully programmable. You can write up to 20 programs, using 110 registers.
With the build in FA-6 cassette interface simulation you can save and load programs and data to your thump drive for later use. Or printout results with the FP-10 thermal printer simulation and then copy / paste them to other applications.
Do visit our FX-603P website or blog where you can download the original Manual of the Calculator. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
SUPPORTED ANDROID FUNCTIONS:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Tablets.
• Specification:Arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, raising to power and root – all judging the priority of operations) negative umbers, exponent, 33 parentheses at 11 levels and constant operations.
• Scientific Functions: Trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions (with angle in degrees, radians or gradients), hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, logarithmic and exponential functions. inverse. Factorial, square root, square, decimal ⇔ Hour, Minute, Second conversion, coordinate transformation, absolute value, removing integer part, removing faction part, percentage, random numbers, π.
• Statistical functions Standard deviation (2 kinds), mean, sum, square sum, number of data.
• Memory: 5 key independent memory 110 register (non-volatile).
• Range of number: ± 1 × 10⁻⁹⁹ to ± 9.999999999 × 10⁹⁹ and 0, internal operations use 18 digits mantissa.
• Decimal Point Full decimal floating point arithmetic with underflow (possible display of engineering decimals).
• Calculation with fractions: simple and mixed fractions
• Base-N (Binary, Octal, Decimal, Hexadecimal)calculations: inverse, bitwise and, bitwise or, bitwise exclusive or
• Number of Steps: 999 steps (non-volatile)
• Jumps: Unconditional jump (GOTO), up to 10 pairs, condition jump (x=0, x≥0, x=F, x≥F), count jump (ISZ, DSZ), subroutine (GSP) up to 9 subroutines, up to 9 depths.
• Number of programs storable: Up to 20 (P0 to P19)
• Checking and Editing Functions Check, debug, deletion addition, etc.
• Indirect addressing for M-register, destination of jump, calling subroutines.
• Miscellaneous functions: Manual Jump (GOTO), temporary suspension of execution (PAUSE), command code and step number displayed during check, simulated FA-6 adaptor, simulatord FP-40 printer.
Currently VER, PEEK, POKE are not implemented.
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to save and load program state. Only the directory set in the preferences is accessed.
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Landscape mode
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Three RPN styles: direct-entry (classic RealCalc mode), buffered-entry, or XYZT rolling stack
- see Menu > Help > RPN Mode for details of the different modes
* Samsung multi-window support with drag & drop
* External keyboard support
* Full built-in help
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to Menu > Settings and make sure that 'Radix Modes' is enabled.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
Please read the help for more information.
The following Android functions are supported:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Honeycomb Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Honeycomb Tablets (visit our web-page for screen shot).
Please visit our web-page for more informations and support. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I'm big, easy to read, and I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even helping with taxes. And if you need to quit and go do something else, I'll have it all waiting for you when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You'll never lose track of where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- Swipe memory keys aside if you need more advanced math functions
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus on your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest.
Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
-- Authentic app, developed by HP
-- Award-winning HP Support
-- Identical algorithms and calculation sequences as the original HP 15c Calculator
-- Modeled after the limited-edition 15c Calculator
-- RPN entry
-- Matrix calculations
-- Complex functions – real and imaginary
-- SOLVE key finds the root of an equation
-- Numerical integration
-- Programmable – up to 448 lines
FlickCalc is the highest rated and best calculator Android Wear app ever, with more functions than other free calc apps. FlickCalc is also out to disprove the widely held belief that good input cannot be done on a smartwatch. It can! It even works great on round smartwatches, like the Moto 360 and LG G Watch R. FlickCalc is the ONLY AndroidWear application that provides a superior solution on a watch.
NOTE: This is the paid version - WORTH IT! For the free version, search for ->FlickCalc calculator free<- (The free app disables memory functions.)
FlickCalc uses the unique Flick-Key input method that enables fast and accurate input on very small screens. FlickCalc has just six flick-able keys to enable fast and accurate selection of 50 numbers and functions from a screen. Just press a key and flick/slide in the direction of an outside selection. Tap for the middle selection.
FlickCalc also works well on smartphones. Once learned, the unique input method is more touch type-able. It will take awhile for 'flicking' to sink into your brain. But once accustomed, it is more reliable - especially on small screens.
FlickCalc has all the common scientific calculator functions you expect -> with percentage, powers, exponents, trigonometry, logs, factorial, conversions, fractions, square root, random number, fractions, plus more. FlickKey also has a nice multiline scrollable and editable calculation input view It also comes with common conversions, including binary, hex, and fraction results in a scrollable answer window. Compared it to a common handheld scientific calc, FlickCalc includes an amazing amount of its functionality that works great, even on the small screen of your smartwatch.
FlickCalc for Android Wear app compatibility:
Square smartwatches (LG G Watch, Gear Live, etc.): Yes - Tested on the Gear Live. Feedback would be appreciated from anyone with an LG G Watch, Sony Smartwatch 3, or Asus Zen.
Round smart watches ( Moto360 and LG G Watch R): Tested. FlickCalc now works great on the Moto360 and the LG G Watch R / Urbane, proving that near 50 selections/keys can be easily entered will speed and accuracy. (FlickCalc would work well on ladies size round smartwatches - considerably smaller than the Moto 360.)
This is the highest rated and best scientific calculator Android Wear app , due to the advantages of its unique input method. For any questions, or if you have any problems with FlickCalc, please email the support email address before leaving feedback - thank you!
Best calculator for the wear store with percentage, powers, exponents, trigonometry, logs, factorial, conversions, fractions, square root, random number, plus scrollable multiline equation and answer views. For tip calc, enter percent%amount. For example, 20%50 gives twenty percent tip of $20. To split a bill with tip: (percent%amount)/number.
If math problems are like games to you, the tip is to dial up Flick Calc Free.
Tip : For quick launch: Use a launcher from the app store like Mini Launcher. (No affiliation with mini launcher, we just like mini launcher. Note: some launcher apps need to be moved up.)
Choose what you prefer for each moment
Simple calculator with the same functionality as a classical desk calculator
- Square root
- k feature
- Percent Calculation: add, subtract, mark-up/mark-down, % of increase, % against.
SCIENTIFIC / ALGEBRAIC / FRACTION CALCULATOR
- Square/cube/xth root
- k feature
- Percent Calculations: add, subtract, % against, % of increase,
- Log, In, Inverse Log, Exponential
- Fraction<>Decimal, Decimal<>Fraction
- Improper Fraction<>Mixed Number
- Sin, Cos, Tan, & Inverse
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Converts between DEG, RAD, GRAD
- Mean, Sum, Sum of squares, # Elements
- Standard Deviation (sample or population)
Additional Math Functions
- DMS<>DD Conversions
- Polar<>Rectangular Conversions
- nPr, cPr, x!
- Random Number Generator
- Scientific Notation
NOTE: Read the help for additional information
- Back key
- Portrait or landscape layout
- Copy to clipboard feature
- Dark or clear background available
- Icon widget
- MultiWindow for Samsung devices (where available)
Combining basic calculator functions and colorful design, solving math equations will never be boring!
Choose from four different themes: floral, sparkly jewels, animal prints, and gradient red. Change from
one design to another by swiping the screen in any direction!
Who thought math could be this fashionable?
♥ Perfect for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
♥ Simple layout and chic designs
♥ Swipe function to change themes
♥ Four available themes: Animal Prints, Floral, Gradient Red and Sparkly Jewels
♥ Includes basic calculator functions like percent, memory buttons, and negative/positive button
Looks, works and feels like the old ones.
* 10 digits display + 2 digit exponent ( range from -9.9e99 to 9.9e99 )
* Typical operations ( add, subtract, multiply, divide ), with virtually infinite brackets
* Power functions ( n-power, n-root, square, square root, cubic root )
* Logarithmic functions ( log10, ln, 10 power, exp )
* Single value memory
* Trigonometric functions ( sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic )
* Three angle modes ( deg, rad, gra )
* Random number generator
* PI constant
* Permutation (nPr) and combinatorial number (nCr)
Please tell me your thoughts at www.mamuso.com
Supports percent calculation, constant calculation, repeat and exponential, and interest calculation. Features memory functionality and the ability to display and save formulas.
All calculation results are saved, and past formulas can be viewed at any time.
Anything entered is saved when the app quits, so the app resumes where you left off.
The widget can be used to perform the app functions on the home screen.
Percent calculations make calculating sales tax easy.
*Can be changed through Settings.
Constant calculations follow the Casio-style.
After inputting the desired number, tap the desired operator twice to set it as the constant.
Ex) When you want to constantly add 100
[Compound Interest Calculation]
Ex) When calculating the yearly maturity on 0.5% (after tax) of $10,000 deposited yearly.
This calculator does not support function operations.
Uses Sharp-style calculation formulas.
* Some use Casio-style.
* Calculator is free, however ads can be disabled by purchasing the Hide Ads Plugin.
- Usable from the home widget
- Saves entries even when closed mid-calculation
- Press and hold the result to copy to clipboard
- Input up to 12 digits
- Usable portrait or landscape
- Tap the DEL key to delete 1 character
- Hold the DEL key to clear the entry
- Tap the C/CE key to clear the entry
- Hold the C/CE to clear everything
- Designed for tablets
- Displays history
- Saves history
- Customizable themes
- Customizable fonts
- Customizable layouts
- Customizable display
- Set the rounding of decimals
- Set the rounding place of decimals
- Vibrates when the widget is tapped
- Constant calculation (Casio-style)
Made in Japan.
© woodsmall inc.
Or you can search for PALMCALC in google play directly.
A FULL VERSION, AD-FREE SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR FOR FREE OF COST AND FOR LIFETIME.
The Best powerful Androids’s Scientific calculator for free download. Comes with portrait & Landscape mode similar to traditional pocket calculators. Every operation’s in a single app with perfect accuracy. Don’t have to look back for error corrections in science and mathematics. Can have quick access to certain mathematical functions when needed, so a right choice for you.
Enhanced features include:
• Exclusive AD-FREE user interface and expandable landscape.
• Realistic calculations.
• Trigonometric functions in degree and radians.
• Result history up to 100 entries.
• 10 Memories.
• quick access to constants.
Scientific Calculator 3 provides a large history display, where all inputs and results can be checked easily. This calculation history is kept until explicit deletion.
Scientific Calculator 3 respects your privacy: This app does not require any internet access and is free of advertising banners!
Functions on main display:
* calc operators: + - × ÷
* parentheses: ( )
* square root and power of 2: sqrt x²
* permutation: n! (in landscape format only or on tablets)
* reciprocal: 1/x
* percentage: %
* plus minus sign: ±
* memory: MR MS M+
* exponent (optional): Exp
Scientific functions via "sci" button and on large displays:
* power operator: ^ 2^ e^ 10^
* square and cube root: sqrt cbrt
* natural logarithm and logarithms of 10: ln lg
* constants: pi 2pi e 1/e
* trigonometric, inverse trigonometric and hyperbolic functions: sin asin sinh asinh, cos...., tan....
Scientific Calculator 3 is based on the Open Source Software Arity-2.1.6 "Arithmetic Engine for Java" (Copyright © 2007-2009 Mihai Preda), which is licensed under the Apache license 2.0.
Do you prefer to calculate complete algebraic expressions... or maybe you are a fan of Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) ?
Would you like to have a calculator which looks like 'real' on the screen of your smartphone ?
All of this and much more is offered by PG Calculator - the only calculator you will ever need.
PG Calculator is an application that turns your smartphone or tablet into a powerful scientific calculator with nice and simple user interface.
PG Calculator offers two operational modes: algebraic and RPN:
* In algebraic mode you can enter the entire math expressions such as (2+3)*(4-1) or sin(Pi/3)+cos(Pi/6). It then gives you the correct result according to the conventional mathematical operators.
* In RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) mode you first input your numbers and then tell calculator what to do with them. So for example if you want to calculate (3+4)*5 you simply type as follows: 3 ENTER 4 ENTER + 5 ENTER *. The ENTER key places the number on stack and the operator keys do the task on the numbers
* Two operational modes: algebraic and RPN;
* Basic mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division;
* Exponentiation and the calculation of square roots;
* Basic and inverse trigonometric functions;
* The natural logarithms and the decimal;
* Calculator allows you to enter numbers in decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal;
* Calculator offers the possibility to change the appearance of the user interface with built-in 'skins';
NOTE: This version of the application is free. It displays ads but has the same functionality as the 'PG Calculator (Standard)' edition.
Libop is and will always be ads free.
Libop paid version has all the functionality of Libop Free plus:
- Unlimited number of constants versus three on Free
- Financial functions calculation: interest rate, net present value, equivalent annual cost.
- Statistic Distributions: Normal, Exponencial, Gamma, Binominal, Cauchi, T-Student, F-Distribution, Weibull and Hypergeometric.
You may try Libop Free before purchasing Libop.