-- Authentic app, developed by HP
-- Award-winning HP Support
-- Identical algorithms and calculation sequences as the original HP 15c Calculator
-- Modeled after the limited-edition 15c Calculator
-- RPN entry
-- Matrix calculations
-- Complex functions – real and imaginary
-- SOLVE key finds the root of an equation
-- Numerical integration
-- Programmable – up to 448 lines
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Landscape mode
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Three RPN styles: direct-entry (classic RealCalc mode), buffered-entry, or XYZT rolling stack
- see Menu > Help > RPN Mode for details of the different modes
* Full built-in help
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to Menu > Settings and make sure that 'Radix Modes' is enabled.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
Please read the help for more information.
Used as a calculator the FX-603P simulator will exceed most other calculator available. The FX-603P simulator supports all arithmetic, trigonometric, logarithmic, hyperbolic, statistical functions and all alphanumeric display options of the original calculator.
And last not least the FX-603P simulator is fully programmable. You can write up to 20 programs, using 110 registers.
With the build in FA-6 cassette interface simulation you can save and load programs and data to your thump drive for later use. Or printout results with the FP-10 thermal printer simulation and then copy / paste them to other applications.
Do visit our FX-603P website or blog where you can download the original Manual of the Calculator. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
SUPPORTED ANDROID FUNCTIONS:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Tablets.
• Specification:Arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, raising to power and root – all judging the priority of operations) negative umbers, exponent, 33 parentheses at 11 levels and constant operations.
• Scientific Functions: Trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions (with angle in degrees, radians or gradients), hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, logarithmic and exponential functions. inverse. Factorial, square root, square, decimal ⇔ Hour, Minute, Second conversion, coordinate transformation, absolute value, removing integer part, removing faction part, percentage, random numbers, π.
• Statistical functions Standard deviation (2 kinds), mean, sum, square sum, number of data.
• Memory: 5 key independent memory 110 register (non-volatile).
• Range of number: ± 1 × 10⁻⁹⁹ to ± 9.999999999 × 10⁹⁹ and 0, internal operations use 18 digits mantissa.
• Decimal Point Full decimal floating point arithmetic with underflow (possible display of engineering decimals).
• Calculation with fractions: simple and mixed fractions
• Base-N (Binary, Octal, Decimal, Hexadecimal)calculations: inverse, bitwise and, bitwise or, bitwise exclusive or
• Number of Steps: 999 steps (non-volatile)
• Jumps: Unconditional jump (GOTO), up to 10 pairs, condition jump (x=0, x≥0, x=F, x≥F), count jump (ISZ, DSZ), subroutine (GSP) up to 9 subroutines, up to 9 depths.
• Number of programs storable: Up to 20 (P0 to P19)
• Checking and Editing Functions Check, debug, deletion addition, etc.
• Indirect addressing for M-register, destination of jump, calling subroutines.
• Miscellaneous functions: Manual Jump (GOTO), temporary suspension of execution (PAUSE), command code and step number displayed during check, simulated FA-6 adaptor, simulatord FP-40 printer.
Currently VER, PEEK, POKE are not implemented.
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to save and load program state. Only the directory set in the preferences is accessed.
The following Android functions are supported:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Honeycomb Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Honeycomb Tablets (visit our web-page for screen shot).
Please visit our web-page for more informations and support. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
Most in-built features follow standard operation and are therefore intuitive. A help file is included which describes the operation of other features.
This APP is totally free without advertising.
UPDATED 30 March 2015
Fixed n/RootX zero error
Improved text sizing for larger devices
Results name now shown for F0 to F15 functions
KNOWN ISSUES: 31 March 2015
With "Infinity" or "NAN" on the display the AC button will cause a crash.
This error will be corrected with the next update.
Interim: Procede with calculations as normal, without using the AC button. This should work.
IN THE PIPELINE:
ORIGINALLY POSTED 1 Jan 2015
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I'm big, easy to read, and I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even helping with taxes. And if you need to quit and go do something else, I'll have it all waiting for you when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You'll never lose track of where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- Swipe memory keys aside if you need more advanced math functions
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus on your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest.
Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
*** Available in Metric and Imperial Units ***
*** Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch & Português ***
Soil and Earthwork Calculator contains following 60 Calculators:
• Water Content of a Soil Sample (Volumetric)
• Water Content of a Soil Sample (Gravimetric)
• Void Ratio
• Degree of Saturation
• Degree of Saturation (Based on Void Ratio)
• Dry Unit Weight of a Soil Specimen
• Relative Density of Cohensionless Soils (Based on Void Ratio)
• Relative Density of Cohensionless Soils (Based on Dry Unit Weight of Soil)
• Plasticity Index
• Liquidity Index
• Shrinkage Index
• Saturated Unit Weight of Soil
• Dry Unit Weight of Soil
• Buoyant Unit Weight of Soil
• Coefficient of Internal Friction of Soil
• Vertical Stress in Soil (Boussinesq Equation)
• Vertical Stress in Soil (Westergaard Equation)
• Coefficient of Active Pressure
• Coefficient of Passive Pressure
• Total Thrust from the Soil (Walls retaining Cohensionless Soils)
• Total Thrust from the Soil (Walls retaining Cohensionless Soils & Surface behind the Wall is Level)
• Total Thrust from the Soil (Walls retaining Cohensionless Soils and are Completely Restrained)
• Total Thrust from the Soil (Walls retaining Cohensionless Soils and are Completely Restrained & Surface behind the Wall is Level)
• Total Thrust from the Soil (Walls retaining Cohesive Soils and Free to Move a Considerable Amount)
• Total Thrust from the Soil (Walls retaining Cohesive Soils and Free to Move a Small Amount)
• Total Thrust from the Soil (Highly Cohesive Soils)
• Total Thrust from Water retained behind a Wall
• Effect of Surcharge on a Wall retaining Cohensionless Soil/Unsaturated Cohesive Soil
• Stability Number (Slope - Without Seepage Water)
• Stability Number (Slope - Seepage of Water)
• Ultimate Bearing Capacity of Soil (Prandtl's Equation)
• Relationship between Loads on Foundations and Settlement
• Volume of Soil
• Percentage of Moisture Content in Soil
• Field Density of Soil
• Dry Density of Soil
• Percentage of Compaction of Soil
• Scaling Factor (Load-Bearing Test)
• California Bearing Ratio
• Flow Rate
• Compaction Production
• Rolling Resistance (Earth Moving)
• Grade Resistance (Earth Moving)
• Total Road Resistance/Total Pull (Earth Moving)
• Volume of Soil after Excavation
• Volume of Soil after Compaction
• Scraper Production
• Trips per Hour (Scraper)
• Amount of Material carried by a Machine
• Production Required
• Number of Scrapers needed on a Job
• Number of Scrapers a Pusher can Load
• Variable Time
• Wavelength of Vibration during Explosion
• Velocity of Particles distributed by Vibration during Explosion
• Acceleration of Particles distributed by Vibration during Explosion
• Overpressure due to Explosion
• Sound Pressure Level
Soil and Earthwork Calculator contains following 32 Converters:
• Flow Rate (Mass)
• Flow Rate (Volume)
• Metric Weight
• Moment of Force
• Moment of Inertia
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Specific Volume
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Expansion
• Viscosity (Dynamic)
• Viscosity (Oil & Water)
• Viscosity (Kinematic)
• Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Soil, Earthwork and Civil Engineering Parameters.
• Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input/Options/Units.
• Formulas are provided for each calculator.
Most Comprehensive Soil and Earthwork Calculator
log, sin, cos, tan, clear, sqrt, asin, acos, atan, pi, ln, ee, parenthesis, division, squares, multiplication, exponents, subtraction, power of ten, addition, del, modulus (%), and the ability to evaluate a whole expression.
You can use the Flip Calculator everywhere in the Android OS.
Work on dokumente and use the Flip Calculator at the same time.
you can adjust the size and the transparency to find the best way to use.
(to reset all setting long press on the setting icon)
If you buy the new Style Paket you can choose between cool look and feel
The Flip Calculator is freely movable.
If you do a long press on the calculator you can move it on your favorit position.
The new science mode supports all important mathematical functions
√ ,x², xª, ln, eª,1/x ,x³ ,³√ , sin, cos, tan, π, sin‾¹, cos‾¹, tan‾¹,...
you can disable and enable the science mode by using the checkbox
The result can be copied by a long press on the result field, then the result can be quickly and easily paste it into a document.
If you tap on the calculation window you can see a history of all your calculations.
you can tap on an item to use it in the calculator
To delete an item you can swipe it to the left or right
Enjoy the freedom of real multitasking !!!!
Do you prefer to calculate complete algebraic expressions... or maybe you are a fan of Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) ?
Would you like to have a calculator which looks like 'real' on the screen of your smartphone or tablet?
All of this and much more is offered by PG Calculator Pro - the only calculator you will ever need.
PG Calculator Pro is an application that turns your smartphone or tablet into a powerful scientific calculator with nice and simple user interface.
PG Calculator Pro offers two operational modes: algebraic and RPN:
* In algebraic mode you can enter the entire math expressions such as (2+3)*(4-1) or sin(Pi/3)+cos(Pi/6). It then gives you the correct result according to the conventional mathematical operators.
* In RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) mode you first input your numbers and then tell calculator what to do with them. So for example if you want to calculate (3+4)*5 you simply type as follows: 3 ENTER 4 ENTER + 5 ENTER *. The ENTER key places the number on stack and the operator keys do the task on the numbers
* Two operational modes: algebraic and RPN;
* Basic mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division;
* Exponentiation and the calculation of square roots;
* Basic and inverse trigonometric functions;
* The natural logarithms and the decimal;
* All mathematical operations and scientific functions can work with complex numbers
* You can input numbers in decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal;
* You can change the appearance of the user interface with built-in 'skins';
There is a library of common mathematical and physical constants which can be used in calculations in both RPN and Algebraic modes. You can also use user-defined variables in your computations.
PG Calculator Pro has built-in Time Value of Money solver and IP Subnets Calculator.
Or you can search for PALMCALC in google play directly.
A FULL VERSION, AD-FREE SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR FOR FREE OF COST AND FOR LIFETIME.
The Best powerful Androids’s Scientific calculator for free download. Comes with portrait & Landscape mode similar to traditional pocket calculators. Every operation’s in a single app with perfect accuracy. Don’t have to look back for error corrections in science and mathematics. Can have quick access to certain mathematical functions when needed, so a right choice for you.
Enhanced features include:
• Exclusive AD-FREE user interface and expandable landscape.
• Realistic calculations.
• Trigonometric functions in degree and radians.
• Result history up to 100 entries.
• 10 Memories.
• quick access to constants.
Combining basic calculator functions and colorful design, solving math equations will never be boring!
Choose from four different themes: floral, sparkly jewels, animal prints, and gradient red. Change from
one design to another by swiping the screen in any direction!
Who thought math could be this fashionable?
♥ Perfect for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
♥ Simple layout and chic designs
♥ Swipe function to change themes
♥ Four available themes: Animal Prints, Floral, Gradient Red and Sparkly Jewels
♥ Includes basic calculator functions like percent, memory buttons, and negative/positive button
Libop is and will always be ads free.
Libop paid version has all the functionality of Libop Free plus:
- Unlimited number of constants versus three on Free
- Financial functions calculation: interest rate, net present value, equivalent annual cost.
- Statistic Distributions: Normal, Exponencial, Gamma, Binominal, Cauchi, T-Student, F-Distribution, Weibull and Hypergeometric.
You may try Libop Free before purchasing Libop.