(1) It has a convenient calculator for making chemical solutions and for diluting solutions using a stock solution. It helps you to quickly determine how much chemical/stock solution you need. You do not need to mess around with your calculator and can spend more time in your study or research.
(2) It contains a handy tool to calculate molecular weight (M.W.) of commonly used chemicals in the lab. You do not need to enter the name or molecular formula of the chemical, you just need to press a few buttons to get the MW of the chemical instantaneously.
(3) It also provider a periodic element table, with detailed information about each of the 118 elements.
Please visit the developer’s page: http://www.cooloy.com for details.
Keywords: biological, biochemical, scientific, laboratory, lab, weight, calculator, concentration, molar, g/mole, liter, periodic table
Through this app, users are able to:
- Access the 2013 ETU Victoria RDO Calendar
- Access latest wage rates
- Make direct contact with the ETU Offices
-Check the weather
More from developer
- bookmark search results