It's simple as 1-2-3.
1) Select date
2) Tick people who worked with you on the field
3) Select project and tasks done
Then you can login in the admin dashboard and
1) Add field managers and assign employees
2) Set employee jobs and wages
3) Track progression of project costs in real time
4) Add extra expenses, like materials, accomodation, subcontractors.
5) Check the salary report and export it in Excel for your accounting software
And so much more!
Wanna hear Bob's story? He's the big boss of a construction company who was paying 15% of the company budget in administration fees. But that was before he found Punch Work. The first day, he got rid of paper time sheets that were often lost or uncompleted. He fired that girl working 2 days a week only to manually enter those paper time sheets in an Excel template. And he saved 15 000$ a year. All that for less than a dinner at the restaurant.
- bookmark search results