Move the cubes left or right or split them with your thumbs to dodge fast incoming obstacles. dexCube is a fast pace, twitch based game perfect for anyone looking for a short burst of fun and is up to the challenge. Easy to play, but hard to master. It's a great time killer once you get the hang of it!
Special obstacle generation logic guarantees to never spawn the same obstacle twice in a row. This makes the game much more challenging and will put you on the edge of your seat. By 90 points, only the most precise movements will make it through each obstacle.
No screen recording add-on to slow down the game, no gimmicks, just pure unadulterated fun.
-How to play-
Hold left half of the screen with thumb to move the cubes left.
Hold right half of the screen to move the cubes right.
Hold both sides of the screen to split the cubes
If you would like to suggest features or see a bug fixed, just shoot me an email!
a - Snes is a Super Nintendo Emulator for Android Devices. Many options and fast emulation speed.
★ Landscape or Portrait Orientation
★ Network Play
★ Save and Load States with screenshot
★ Fast Forward
★ Take Screenshots of Gameplay
★ Snes Game Genie, Action Replay, and Gold Finger Support
★ Custom button layout
★ Super fast and smooth Snes emulation
aSnes is NOT affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. "Super Nintendo" is a registered trademark of Nintendo Corporation. "Nintendo" is a registered trademark for the Nintendo Corporation. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
aSnes does not include any Snes games.
You don't have the fuel to reach the airport and you have the unenviable task of bombing the city flat to make your own landing strip. Luckily you were able to radio for help and the city has been evacuated. Can you save the day (and your own hide) by destroying everything below, before your altitude drops too low?
These days many games claim to be "retro" or "retro inspired" but many of them are not truly retro.
Retro Blitz is the true retro experience.
Low resolution screen.
Single colour UDG style graphics.
Genuine 8-bit sound effects.
If you had an computer in the 1980s you are sure to recognise this game - in fact you may have typed something very similar in from a magazine using your very own fingers.
Now you can carry a taste of that long gone golden age with you in your pocket where-ever you go.
IMPORTANT: I have been notified that on some handsets graphics do not appear, or the game is locked into portrait mode. This will be fixed soon. I am waiting on an update to the software I used to create this game. Please be patient. Thank you.
N64 PRO allows you to play ROMs for Nintendo 64 games fullscreen, with audio and effects.
Load your Roms on your SD card and you are ready to go. Relive all the classic N64 games in the palm of your hand!
Controls are Onscreen
No Roms are included with the app you must load your own.
Don't wait ..Play all your favorites right now!
(For best experience use with a gamepad or controller)
N64 Pro is based on Mupen64plus AE and mupen64plus. The full source code is available through the website https://github.com/paulcode/mupen64plusae It's licensed by GPL
*This app does not come with N64 game ROMs. ROM files must be on SD card to play.*
Game64 is based on Mupen64 AE, and is licensed by GNU GPL v3: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Game64 is NOT affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. "Nintendo 64" is a registered trademark of Nintendo Corporation. "Nintendo" is a registered trademark for the Nintendo Corporation. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
- Multiple screen effects
- Configurable on screen controls
- You can put your roms anywhere on your device, but a cache file is created for every (parent) games in a "cache" folder inside your roms directory. If you move your roms, move that folder too.
- CPSEmu use a cache file when running, if you have some slowdown in the emulation, try to move your roms on another partition/sdcard.
- Use the same GUI as "NeoDroid" NeoGeo emulator.
- This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Capcom Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. CPS2 games software sold separately. "Capcom" is a registered trademark of Capcom Co. Ltd. All individual games screen shots or audio that are simulated by CPSEmu software are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used for the purpose of informing the customer of the software's functionality.
keys: Marvel vs. Capcom Alien vs. Predator Street Fighter Dungeons & Dragons Armored Warriors Giga Wing 1944
THIS APP DOES NOT COME WITH ROMS
- You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
- A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de
99¢ IS FOR DONATIONS ONLY
- This app is free to download on my website (NO ADS!)
- Please consider donating
- Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
Mupen64Plus, Android Edition (AE) is an N64 emulator for Android. It is currently in Beta testing, which means it is a work in progress. There are still many graphical, lag, and audio problems, even on modern devices. Visit www.paulscode.com to get involved in development and testing, as well as bug-fixes and FAQs.
In order to avoid potential copyright issues related to game screenshots, I've decided to use only public domain games and demos for screenshots. However, if the app gets pulled from the Market again, you will still be able to acquire future updates for free on paulscode.com.
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v3, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository at https://github.com/paulscode/mupen64plus-ae If any developers would like write access to the repository, please get in touch with me (Paul) on the support forum. If you need help branching the project, just let me know, and I can help you get set up.
XPERIA PLAY OPTIMIZED
- Analog input from the touchpad!
Internet - The internet is used to send crash reports. It does not download viruses, spyware, or ads of any kind, and it does not collect any private information. Normal data rates apply.
Write External Storage - The device storage is used for writing savegames and custom input profiles.
Vibrate - If your device supports it, vibrate is used for Rumble Pak emulation and haptic button feedback
- Transfer ROMs anywhere to your internal storage/SD card
- Browse to them from within the app
- Default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard
- ROMs must be in .n64, .v64, or .z64 format, optionally in .zip files
HELP, FAQS, BUG-FIXES, GAME BACKUP INSTRUCTIONS:
It’s an endless arcade game with nostalgic graphic style and modern gameplay.
Shoot the invaders, avoid getting hit and travel as far as you can.
Master the one-touch controls and fight your way through enemies deep in the galaxy.
Simple controls, easy to play
Power-ups & Boosts
High Scores & Achievements
Get the game:
BombSquad Remote features customizable on-screen button sizes and positions, support for hardware controls, and up to 8 devices can join a game at once over a wifi network. Bombs-away!
Controlling two magnet neon coloured blocks in unison, your simple task is to dodge left and right as you rocket endlessly upwards through its vertically-scrolling course.
- HD+ graphics
- Joyful music, nice sound & effects. Use headphone for best experience.
- Customize color
Love the dextris? Wait no more! Splitit is optimized for android.
Touch the screen to turn upwards, lift you finger and the worm dives down. Stay clear of the walls.
Enjoy your software rendered pixels!
Features include advance collision detection, super-retro style graphics, and soon, networked multiplayer!
RetroidNetplay is by DukedDroid and is an unofficial branch of the open-source project RetroArch that supports Netplay on Android Devices. The NetPlay support is CPU intensive and works on High End android devices such as the Nvidia Shield (tested) and powerful phones such as the Galaxy S4 (untested).
RetroidNetplay will evolve and will offer a lobby and match making platform in the near future.
RetroArch is a simple Multi-emulator frontend based on libretro by Themaister. Libretro is an API designed for simple abstraction of the functions inherent in retro-style, 2D games. While the most common use case for libretro has been console emulation, it is equally suited as a platform for almost any 2D game.
RetroidNetplay is open-source software based on the RetroArch and libretro open-source projects.
RetroidNetplay takes great pride in the work of the RetroArch and libretro projects and we're proud to credit the authors here: https://github.com/RetroidNetplay/AUTHORS
Thank you, Duked - Dukeddroid@gmail.com
Unofficial Android branch
LEGAL - READ:
* DOES NOT INCLUDE ROMS OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL OF ANY KIND - YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN. NO ROM REQUESTS OR ANYTHING ELSE OF THIS NATURE PLEASE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. WE WILL ALSO NOT RESPOND TO ROM REQUEST E-MAILS.
* DOES NOT COME WITH COPYRIGHTED PSX BIOS FILES or anything else that would be illegal to distribute. PCSX ReARMed uses HLE BIOS emulation - that's why the games 'just work'. If a game does not work with the PS1 emulator, then try to start it with BIOS files in the same directory.
* RetroArch is licensed under the GPL and we maintain good relations with the actual emulator authors. Any emulator you see in this 'pack' is compliant with the original license of the emulators, and in most cases also endorsed by the official authors and/or the current maintainers,
While RetroArch might be licensed under the GPL, the emulators themselves might have a 'non-commercial' license or any other proprietary license that forbids selling (such as FBA and Genesis Plus GX). YOU ARE THEREFORE COMPELLED TO OBEY BY THE SPECIFIC LICENSE DEMANDS IMPOSED BY THE EMULATOR CONTAINED IN THIS PACK IF YOU HAVE ANY INTENTION OF 'REUSING' ANY OF THE SPECIFIC CORES CONTAINED IN THIS PACKAGE. YOU COMPLY WITH EACH LICENSE ON A PER-CORE BASIS.
FOR USERS - PLEASE READ -
* If you want help and if you want your feedback to be used - go to the forum and register here -
* Support for Bluetooth and WIFI connection to other mobile phone multiplayer game;
* You can save game progress;
* Simulator already contains ROMS;
This is a great collection of classic games, we come recollection about it!
• Play with 2 balls at same time to defeat the monsters.
• You got 2x5 balls from the beginning and easy to get extra balls.
• Continuous gameplay and auto launch system.
• With music remixes from C-64 era.