Stay balanced in the modern world by setting a reminder to move, walk, stretch, go outside and more. Dozens of scientific research studies have shown that hours of uninterrupted time in your chair lead to a shorter lifespan, decreased brain function, and higher risk for long term health problems.
Evolution prescribed us to move!
To set a one time reminder:
All you have to do is set the time you want, and the click the Reminders On/Off button. A message will pop up on the screen showing that your reminder is set.
For recurring reminders:
1. Click the settings button
2. Enter the number minutes you want your reminder to repeat (i.e. 60 minutes). The maximum you can enter here is 1440 minutes, which is means every 24 hours.
3. If you want reminders to not happen on weekends, click the "Block reminders on weekends" check box.
4. If you want reminders to not happen outside of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., click the "Block reminders outside 9 a.m. - 5 p.m." check box.
5. Click the "back" button. Your settings will be saved automatically.
6. Set the time you want the first reminder to go off.
7. Click the Reminders On/Off button. A message will pop up on the confirming that your reminders are set.
To cancel all reminders:
Option A. When your reminder goes off, click the "Cancel All Alarms" button.
Option B. Touch the Reminders Off button in the main application screen. You will see the button has changed to "Reminders On". Touch the button a second time, and all reminders will be cancelled.
More features to come in future releases!