Each level has some clues: some are tiles, some are outlines and some are just a single path. Can you follow them all to find the solution?
If you like Tetris, Battleships, Mastermind, Solitaire, Minesweeper, Plumber, Mahjong, Sudoku, Unblock Me or Apparatus you will like Tantrix Quiz also.
Race against yourself and others to see who can solve the puzzles fastest while using clever logic to reduce “trial and error” mistakes.
The Ranking system tracks your scores and lets you know how you stand against everyone else.
* 8 levels of increasing difficulty
* beautifully designed 3D tiles and real-time movements
* user friendly graphical interface for tablets and phones
* tracking of all the puzzles you have finished
* Languages: العربية, Català, English, Magyar, Deutsch, Français, Nederlands, Polski, Română, Svenska, Español, Pусский
* ranking system to keep you more challenged (via Scoreloop)
* hint system that will guide you through the puzzle
* built-in help is provided
* sharing your standings
* import new quizzes from emails and news papers via QR-codes
* Ad free!
* application is movable to external SD card
* many hours of enjoyment at no cost!
If you have any technical problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the application's version, your device information and a screenshot if possible.
The more information that you can provide us; the better we can serve you. Thank you.
We are looking for translators. If you would play Tantrix Quiz in your own native language and you would participate in translation then please mail us to email@example.com.
VIBRATE - For better user experience
INTERNET - For sharing scores on global leader-boards (Scoreloop)
READ_PHONE_STATE - For sharing scores on global leader-boards (Scoreloop)
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Have fun while playing Tantrix Quiz!
You know how your parents always fuss because you play games too much? Get the free download of Math Games - Zeus vs. Monsters, the latest of math games for school, and your parents will even encourage you to play, because this cool math game is one of those brain teasers for smart kids! This is one of those cool math games for kids which not only becomes your professional brain trainer and helps you to think faster, but also improves your mental arithmetic and provides tons of fun.
You have a unique opportunity to be a god! And you will be, as long as you play fun, cool math games such as this one. Defend Mount Olympus from Hades and his evil creatures, such as the ugly Medusa or fearless Titans. Use your math defense system and Spartan fighting skills to kill the monster army.
Hades wants to play games of thrones with you – the one to survive the challenge gets to be the supreme god. Show him that the throne belongs to you! Turn your superior addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills into raging thunder and let him know that you’re still the boss! Hades will be sending his troops led by Giants, Typhon and Minotaur to conquer you. Don’t lose focus because he will get stronger. He’ll go on with monster attacks and have his mercenaries Cerberus, Chimera and Satyr drool over your head! Once you play this cool math game, Spartan wars will seem as children’s play!
Choose your favorite math drill – multiplication, division, addition or subtraction… or all of them, and improve your maths skills while having fun.
NOTE TO PARENTS: This is one of those educational games for kids that have multiple goals:
- To increase math practice time, provide math help, sharpen perceptive skills and strengthen abilities to stay focused for longer periods of time.
- To change 3rd, 4th and 5th graders’ perception of mathematics – math is not that boring and hard. Math is fun!
- Since it introduces characters from Greek mythology and provides basic knowledge about them, it can be put together with games for kids between first and 4th grade, but is meant for all those who would like to refresh their knowledge about Greek gods and mythical creatures, as well.
- Game play is fast-paced and very dynamic. If you want to stay alive, you must be quick with multiplication, division, subtraction and addition processes in your head. Controls are simple, easy to use and highly responsive. Monster math flash cards with numbers pop out from the bottom of the screen and leave you very little time to think and click on the correct answer to solve your math problem.
- Thanks to the vivid graphic design and stunning visuals, the pleasure of enjoying this cool math for kids gets even greater through the levels.
- Like most free educational games for kids on Google Play, this is the game for boys and girls, who can have their brain training with two different heroes: Zeus or Athena, the greatest of Greek gods and goddesses.
- At every fifth level there are mythical monsters you must defeat to go through.
Before you start playing, go over the multiplication table a few times and prepare mentally, because this is one of those brain games where you need to think fast. Download Math Games - Zeus vs. Monsters for your Android phones and tablets and search the app store for more of our free games.
Math Games - Zeus vs. Monsters is intellectual property of Peaksel LLC – copyright 2014.
Memory is a card game to exercice your memory. The cards are laid face down and you have to discover all the pairs of matching cards to get to the next level. Tap the cards to flip them. If they match, they disappear. If not, they are turned back over. The level is completed when all the cards have disappeared. To maximize your score on each level, discover all the pairs in minimum time, in minimum turns, by discovering several pairs in a row and by winning the bonus of the day.
The game features 5 single player modes: "practice", "card challenge", "turn challenge", "time challenge" and "blackout challenge". Each one can be played with the following 30 grids: 1x4, 2x2, 1x5, 1x6, 2x3, 1x7, 1x8, 2x4, 3x3, 2x5, 2x6, 3x4, 2x7, 3x5, 2x8, 4x4, 3x6, 4x5, 3x7, 3x8, 4x6, 5x5, 4x7, 5x6, 4x8, 5x7, 6x6, 5x8, 6x7, 6x8.
The "practice" mode allows to play freely all the grids without any constraints.
In "card challenge" mode, all the cards are shown at the beginning and the level must then be finished without any mistakes.
In "turn challenge" mode, the level must be finished in minimum turns.
In "time challenge" mode, the game must be finished in time.
In "blackout challenge", the cards previously found come back on the board at each blackout.
The game also features 3 multiplayer modes: "bot", "LAN" (Local Area Network) and "Bluetooth".
In the "bot" mode, you play against one of the 5 existing bots, each one having different memory capability.
In the "LAN" and "Bluetooth modes", you can play by turns against another player.
A the end of each level, the score is calculated according to level, cards, turns, time, difficulty and a bonus of the day. At the end of each game in either "card challenge", "turn challenge", "time challenge", "blackout challenge" and "bot" mode, the score is saved among the high scores (the high scores list can be cleared). The score can also be published to the online ranking. In this case, achievements can be released if the score is within the top 3 scores.
"Internet access" permission is used for checking latest available version (optional), viewing and publishing scores online (optional) and advertising. The game is still fully functionnal without internet connection.
"WiFi" permission is used to get your LAN address for you (for others players to join your game).
"Bluetooth" permissions are used to play a multiplayer game over Bluetooth and to enable your device discoverability (for others players to see your device).
Multiplayer (LAN and Bluetooth). Achievements. Portrait/Landscape. Themes. Online leaderboard. Achievements. HD graphics. Tablet ready. App2SD. English/French.
The object is simple, claim as many of the triangle board spaces as you can,
the winner is the player with the most pieces.
- Duplicate into an adjacent space
- Jump 2 spaces to move around the board quicker
- Land next to your opponents piece to claim it, and vice-verse
- Use 4 of your pieces to create a 'Super Triangle' which have the
power to move to any vacant space on the board. This singe space will then
be locked for the rest of the game and be able to duplicate 2 spaces.
Choose up to 4 players, play with friends or pitch your skills against the CPU.
Seasons greetings Trionix-ers, welcome to the next update.
It took us a little longer than anticipated to get here but there is heaps more content for you, all of which needed thoroughly testing by our Fat fingers.
So, what’s new? Fancy new boards, that’s what! Not only do you get the standard board for 2, 3 and 4 players, you now get a further 5 boards for each number of players, yes that’s 15 brand new ones to try! We’ve been busy creating and testing various pre-set board designs with new starting positions and blacked-out and locked pieces. Your best time is also now recorded if you beat the CPU. This adds a whole new dimension to the game which we hope will enhance your gaming pleasure and really put your skills to the test.
A tutorial video has also been added (via the rules menu) which gives clearer instructions on how the game works. All the bugs that were reported to us should now have been eliminated, but they are pesky little things, so do please let us know if any have slipped through the net.
Phew, that’s all for now so we’ll leave you to it. Thanks for listening and thanks for playing.
Best wishes for the New Year from the Fatleg Team.
More from developer
- 90 levels, ranging from Easy to Medium to Hard.
- an endless "Random Levels" mode, where new levels are generated randomly for you to play.
- a fully-featured Level Editor, so you can create puzzles to challenge your friends.
Paid version includes:
- no more ads!
- the ability to change the graphics (18 different graphics themes are included).