- Three red tiles or three blue tiles next to each other in a row or column isn't allowed.
- A full row or column must have as many blue tiles as it has red ones.
- Each row and column is unique.
SquareLogic offers four levels:
-Easy (4 rows by 4 columns)
-Normal (6 rows by 6 columns)
-Hard (8 rows by 8 columns)
-Extreme (10 rows by 10 columns)
*If you like "SquareLogic" , take 2 minutes to write a review and give it a +1 to the application in the Play Store.
- 90 levels, ranging from Easy to Medium to Hard.
- an endless "Random Levels" mode, where new levels are generated randomly for you to play.
- a fully-featured Level Editor, so you can create puzzles to challenge your friends.
Paid version includes:
- no more ads!
- the ability to change the graphics (18 different graphics themes are included).