Police Tool is the latest app on the market for law enforcement professionals in the U.S. The aim is to provide assistance to police in the field in order to make their jobs more efficient.
Officer Tools - Sex Offender Registry, Social Security Number Analyzer, 10-Code List, Miranda Warnings, White Pages, List of Gangs, Missing Children, Most Wanted List.
Case Law - Supreme Court rulings that affect police officer powers.
Drug Tools - Pill Identifier, Drug Information from the DEA, etc.
Traffic Tools - Latest traffic reports for major cities and extensive case law that matters.
DUI/OWI Tools - Field Sobriety Test instructions, State-specific laws (cell phones, seat-belts, etc.)
Language Translator and common phrases in Spanish relating to police work.
United States Laws - The U.S. Constitution as well as all state codes - civil and criminal.
Police Videos - Related to training, news, tips, and information.
Keywords: united states, cops, us cop, law enforcement, police, cop, info, apps, u.s. cop, us cops, united states police officers, investigation
The App contains over 250 articles, which are split into the following categories:
★ Criminal Damage
★ Public Order
★ Anti-Social Behaviour
★ Sexual Offences
★ Traffic Law
★ Police / Courts
★ Sporting Offences
★ Use of Force
★ Human Rights
★ Miscellaneous Offences
POINTS TO PROVE
Legislation articles include the points to prove for the offence.
Handy guides that include GOWISELY, ADVOKATE, PEACE interview model, Conflict management model, Arrest Conditions, FPN codes, PND codes and more.
You can search from within the App by subject and key words that will then display all the relevant articles for your search query.
EMAIL and PRINT
There is also the facility to email each article so that you can then print it off – very useful for points to prove in interviews!
The App contains offences from Acts of Law that apply in England and Wales (Although some of these acts also apply in Scotland and Northern Ireland).
- Fines Calculator
- Overweight Vehicles Calculator
- Speeding Reference Grid
- Excess Alcohol Calculator
- Drink Drive Disqualification
- Adjournment/LASPO 2012 Community Order Calculator.
UK Police officers will find the app of most use and there is plenty of useful information in there, including offence definitions. It will be updated regularly so please email if there is anything you would like adding.
Road Traffic legislation
Any suggestions for next area to do, or app improvement are appreciated.
The Army depends on Military Police (MP) to maintain law, order, and discipline to provide security for Army personnel. They serve worldwide as the Army's law enforcement, security, anti-terrorism and force-protection specialists to handle crimes committed on Army installations and to support Army fighting forces on the battlefield.
Military Police Soldiers are recognized as law enforcement professionals who receive some of the most advanced police training available.
You will be trained to provide a wide range of diverse support and challenged to adapt to any mission or environment. This training is designed to transform a civilian into a Soldier and to provide the necessary expertise needed to be a Military Police Soldier.
Full of first-hand experience from an 8 year veteran of the police force, this app provides honest advice based on experience from the other side of the shield. Topics covered include things like:
- TRAFFIC STOP INTERACTIONS
- TRAFFIC COURT
Don't see the information you need? Send a question via the app and we'll give you an answer!
THIS IS AN ADD-ON FOR DROIDLAW. YOU CAN'T OPEN THIS APP. YOU MUST HAVE DROIDLAW INSTALLED.
*Federal Rules of:
- Civil Procedure
- Appellate Procedure
- Criminal Procedure
- Bankruptcy Procedure
- U.S. Constitution
*Available purchase options:
- State Codes / Laws
- United States Code
- United States Supreme Court case opinions
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Manual of Patent Examining Procedure (MPEP)
**** 2011 Federal Register and Uniform Commercial Code coming soon!
- RSS Section for legal news/blogs
- Keyword searching
- Limit searching to specific chapters/titles
- Bookmark and include your own notes
- Save offline
- Share content
- Change font size
- Move App to SDCard
**** Now compatible with Android Tablets!
**** Additional legal reference material available on the Android Market. All purchased add-ons can be accessed through the center app drawer or by adding a shortcut on the DroidLaw Dashboard by long-pressing the screen.
Database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
Это Справочник - Закон о полиции РФ (России, Российской Федерации). Справочник работает в режиме ОФФЛАЙН и не требует интернет-соединения для работы.
База данных будет загружена при первом запуске. Используйте wi-fi соединение.
1. History – every article you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add articles to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Random article of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (reference database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
Use Police Scanner to monitor exciting police, fire, and rescue frequencies, stay abreast of these activities in your area, and be prepared for disasters or other emergency situations.
◆ It's like Jersey Shore, but not really. ◆
Whether you like reality shows or hate them, you'll love listening in on real police, fire and rescue communications. Police Scanner Radio brings you more than 2,000 channels including public safety, air traffic, marine and amateur short-wave frequencies, all easily searchable.
◆ Find sources close to you. ◆
When you could hear your neighbors yelling over your own TV, you knew what they were up to. It's when they suddenly got quiet that you had to wonder. No more! With Police Scanner Radio, you'll know as soon as the authorities do!
◆ Never boring! ◆
Find channels with the most activity and listeners. Search U.S. feeds by state and county. Also search international feeds using Police Radio.
Roger, Porkchop. Whut's yer 20?
Learn new words, and new ways of combining familiar words. We were going to list this in the Education category, but everyone laughed. So here it is in News. Seriously, though, check out the features:
Critical Hit Software LLC makes no claim of any kind about the availability of any specific communications channel, frequency or data feed. Feeds are added and removed from time to time outside the control of Critical Hit Software LLC. Please see http://criticalhitsoftware.com/scanner_feeds.php for a sample list of feeds.
✔ More than 2,500 radio feeds delivered to you over 3G or WiFi
✔ Simple, intuitive screens
✔ Search U.S. and international channels by country, state and county
✔ Find channels close to your location based on GPS or 3G triangulation
✔ Save your favorite channels
✔ Listen in the background as you use other apps
✔ "10 Codes" and CB Lingo
✔ Get instant access as new feeds come online
Regardless of the type of function to be performed or police operations to be conducted, all Philippines police personnel must know by heart and should comply and apply the procedures in the manual.
Read the entire Philippines National Police Manual. Search at will. All sections of the Act are available in the app.
Whether you are a layperson, law student, chartered accountant, a corporate lawyer or a taxpayer, this is an invaluable reference since it contains full text of the Act. You can search using any keyword and the app will show you the relevant sections.
* To see all sections of the Act (index) do not enter any search term and hit the search key. This provides you with complete list of chapters like a TABLE OF CONTENTS.
The list of contents chapter-wise comes up by default when you start the application.
To see list of contents chapter-wise, press the search key with no search text.
Join in to our Facebook group: http://facebook.com/appfever.apps and check out more of our apps on Google Play
We hope you enjoy referring to our application on your Android phone and Android tablet.
If you have questions about any functionality or any applications errors, do send email to us and we will fix straightaway. Please refrain from flaming us on google play - we usually respond quickly to reasonable requests.
You will see periodic ads in the application. The download is free so this is the way we monetize the app.
-Appfever Android team
ATTENTION: OLDER ANDROID PHONES MUST DOWNLOAD THE OLD APP OR THIS APP WILL CRASH. PLEASE DO NOT RATE TO LET US KNOW YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS MESSAGE! :-)
(1) IF YOU USE AN OLDER ANDROID OS THE APP MAY CRASH. So download the old version. The APK file here. You can also contact us and we'll send it to you in email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Download Page: http://docs.thelaw.com/law-dictionary-law-guide-app-old-android-version-10534/
(2) THERE IS NO TELEPHONE OR INTERNET REQUIRED. The permission comes up from our "click to call TheLaw.com" button which you never have to use. The Guide uses the Internet for online information. Android doesn't allow us to provide these details.
(3) IF THE APP CRASHES - Did you see the notice about downloading the old version? Android does not allow us to make the current app compatible with older phones and OD. Please do NOT rate the app poorly, especially not until you have actually communicated fully with support - at email@example.com. Please include phone model and OS. Visit our site for the latest information: http://www.thelaw.com/app/ .
(4) If you have bookmarks - the app may updated (worked for me on the latest version). You may want to jot them down as a backup if you value your bookmark list, in case the update overwrites the bookmarks.
* Law Dictionary: Over 11,000+ definitions available *offline!*
* All major abbreviations for case citation, e.g. F.2d, N.W.2d
* Search, browse, bookmark entries + tablet optimized
* Law Guide & FAQs: 300+ articles
* Legal Advice Forums & case review for quick answers
* Lawyer Directory, Legal Forms, Law Journal
* Other resources available through TheLaw.com Mobile Site
- Internet is NOT needed for the dictionary, fully available offline. Law Guide, Directory & Journal is dynamic and requires an Internet connection.
- NO telephone access is required. There is an optional button in the "about" area giving you an option to call for legal help, toll free and that is the prompt you get for the app having access to use your phone. That's it.
We also have support tickets at http://www.thelaw.com/support/
More from developer
Standard Field Sobriety Test Wizard is an app for police officers throughout the United States. It makes correctly administering and scoring the horizontal gaze nystagmus, walk and turn, and one leg stand tests fast and easy. A detailed report can be saved or emailed to the administering officer for reference or inclusion in a later report.
The wizard also includes NHSTA/DOT directions to help ensure that the standards are followed correctly, making sure you administer the tests exactly as they are intended to be administered.
Features of SFST Wizard include:
*Simple to use interface
*Step-by-Step Wizard that gathers all of the information necessary to complete most OWI, DUI or DWI reports
*Dark interface for use day or night
*Simple way to export all data
*Records scores and various additional information useful to know later
SFST Wizard is a new product and we welcome feedback and suggestions for how it can be improved. Our goal is to make properly administering field sobriety simple and to ensure accurate reporting that leads to better decision-making in the field and stronger cases in court.
Explanation of Permissions
This app requests permission to write your device's SD card. This permission is only used when saving one or more reports to file.
This app does not distribute any information to anyone unless you specifically tell it to do so by emailing the report to yourself or someone else.