A particularly useful feature for developers is that it displays the configuration qualifier names that may be used to supply alternate resources such as layouts, drawables or strings.
For both users and developers, it shows you:
- The default display size in pixels (px) and density independent pixels (dip / dp)
- Reported density in dots per inch (DPI)
- For known devices - approximate physical dimensions of the screen in inches and cm.
For developers, it shows you some device details from the Android.os.Build class (MODEL, PRODUCT, BOARD, and DEVICE), and all the current configuration qualifier names in the order that they are used:
- Mobile country code (derived)
- Language (derived)
- Language / region (derived)
- Layout direction (API v17 / 4.2 and above only)
- Screen size
- UI mode
- Night mode
- Screen density
- Touchscreen type
- Keyboard availability
- Primary text input method
- Navigation key availability
- Primary non-touch navigation method
- Platform version
- The sizes are given for the *default display* - which is the area of screen that is usable by apps. On devices where there are soft buttons on the screen (i.e. back, home, and task manager), this will not correspond to the whole display.
- The xdpi, ydpi, and category densities are *as reported by the device*. These can often differ considerably from the true screen density for your device.
- Due to the density issue described above, the screen size (which is calculated from the resolution and density) is only given where the true screen density is known. If your device is missing, please provide the device name and the details shown in the "Device" section: Model, Product, Board, and Device), and I will add it to the database of known devices.
- Where the configuration qualifier name is described as derived (in the app these are shown in brackets), the device is queried for these values. For the others - the values are selected from actual resource folders using those suffixes (e.g. values-ldpi, values-xlarge, etc.).
Android Overclock makes your device blazing fast and can save your battery life! It also allows you to set custom profiles so you have full control over your devices performance. Control cpu with profiles for charging, time, temperature, battery, screen on/off and more! What sets Android Overclock apart from other similar apps is that it has all the functionality of these apps plus more features. It also looks extremely sexy!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at JRummy16@gmail.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆ Change cpu scaling settings (i.e. setcpu)
☆ Set cpu profiles with Screen off, battery percentage, temperature, screen on, charging usb, charging ac, changing/full.
☆ Gorgeous widgets with battery temp & cpu info
☆ increase speeds (overclock) or save battery life (underclock)
☆ Select scaling frequencies on the fly for supported phones
☆ Full overclock customization (set freq. and @ boot)
☆ Sexy and customizable UI
☆ Temperature notification options
☆ Voltage calculator
☆ Advanced settings (sysctl config, sampling rate, up threshold, other kernel tweaks)
** Extras for all devices: **
☆ Froyo apps2sd
☆ Ad blocker
☆ Free memory
☆ Build Property edits
☆ clear cache
☆ reboot, hot reboot, recovery, power-down
☆ lcd density, wifi scan interval, other build.props
and more +++
Devices listed below can use an overclocking module to overclock from within the app. Other devices can flash custom kernels to overclock. ( Droid X, Droid 2, Original Droid, Milestone, Milestone2, Flipout, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy A, Archos A70 Tablet, Archos A101 Tablet).
Note: Original Droid users must have the stock 4 slot kernel for the module to work. Support for more kernels may come later.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
- Applications installed
- Device settings such as WiFi enabled (networks in range, connected to, etc), screen width and height, serial number, etc.
It is meant to be just a quick reference, nothing more.
ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps into one monster app with a beautiful and easy to use interface. ROM Toolbox has every tool you need to make your Android device fast and customized to your liking.
ROM Toolbox has been featured on LifeHacker, XDA-Developers, Droid-Life, Android Central, RootzWiki, Android Police, DroidForums and other popular sites. ROM Toolbox has one of the highest ratings in the top 100 paid apps. Over 12,000 people gave it a full 5 star review!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
ROM Toolbox combines apps like Titanium Backup, Root Explorer, SetCPU, MetaMorph, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Scripter, SD Boost, BuildProp Editor, Font Installer, Boot Animations & many more apps into an all-in-one app!
★ ROM Management ★
☆ Install ROMs & themes. AOKP, CyanogenMod and other popular ROMs included.
☆ Create, manage & restore nandroid backups
☆ Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache, battery stats
☆ Install multiple ROMs & ZIPs from your SD card
★App Manager ★
☆ Batch backup & restore apps and their data
☆ Schedule backups to run at a certain time
☆ Restore apps from nandroid backups
☆ Backup/Restore text messages, bookmarks, accounts, etc.
☆ Backup your apps to dropbox
☆ Freeze/Defrost system & user apps
☆ Backup/restore Android Market link
☆ Task manager
☆ Automated batch uninstaller
☆ E-mail your apps to friends
☆ Move any user app to the SD card
☆ Clean up dalvik-cache
☆ Zipalign, fix permissions, wipe data & cache, force close any app
★Root Explorer ★
☆ Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!).
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View, edit & share files
☆ File manager with two panels for easier management
★ Scripter & Terminal Emulator ★
☆ Create and run scripts as root
☆ Set your scripts to run at-boot
★ Auto Start Manager ★
☆ Enable/disable apps that run on start-up
☆ Enable/disable any broadcast receiver, activity or service
★ Rebooter ★
☆ Reboot recovery, powerdown, bootloader, restart status bar, etc.
★ Font Installer ★
☆ Install custom fonts from a huge list or from your sdcard
☆ Set fonts as favorites & send them to friends
★ Boot Animation Installer ★
☆ Install custom boot animations from a huge collection or from your sdcard
☆ Preview boot animations
☆ Create a boot animation from a GIF file
☆ Have a new random boot animation each time you boot-up!
★ Theme Manager & Statusbar Icon Changer ★
☆ Create and install full themes (MetaMorph compatible)
☆ Customize your status bar by installing custom icons for wifi, signal, gps, etc.
☆ Change your battery icons in the status bar to a custom one from a list of 200+
★ Boot Logo Changer ★
☆ Change your boot logo for supported phones
★ Theme Chooser Themes ★
☆ View a list of themes for the TMobile Theme Chooser
★Set CPU ★
☆ SetCPU & scaling governor
☆ CPU Profiles
☆ Kernel tweaks to speed up performance
★ Build.prop Editor ★
☆ Easily edit your build.prop
☆ Change lcd density, improve battery life, increase performance
★ Auto Memory Manager ★
☆ Set minfree values & select from presets. Apply values at boot
★ SD Booster ★
☆ Increase the speed of your SD card
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Google Drive
You will find more ROMs available in ROM Installer than any other app on the Google Play Store. It has many of the same features that you will find in Goo Manager, ROM Manager, ZipInstaller, Flashify and other similar products.
★ Many ROMs and ZIPs to download and install for hundreds of devices
★ 1-Click install of the latest TWRP, ClockworkMod and ClockworkMod Touch Recovery
★ Backup and restore your current ROM (nandroid), kernel, and recovery
★ Install queue to flash multiple ZIP files and send commands to recovery
★ View ROM details, socialize with other users, download, and install popular ROMs
★ Built-in GooManager that has all the same features as the original app
★ Receive notifications and OTA updates for updated ROMs and recoveries
★ Flash .img files to the boot and recovery partition
★ Options to wipe data, cache, dalvik, etc.
★ Extract files and apps from nandroid backups.
With ROM installer you can always be up-to-date with your favorite ROM and recovery. Popular ROMs available for install include CyanogenMod (cyngn), Android Open Kang Project (AOKP), Paranoid Android, OMNI, Carbon, Slim, Vanir, PAC-man and others. In order for a particular ROM to be visible your device must be supported by the ROM.
ROM Installer also offers the fastest way to install the most recent recovery. All TWRP recoveries are hosted on our fast server and updated on a constant basis. No other app offers an easier way. Supported recoveries: Team Win Open Recovery (TWRP), ClockworkMod Recovery (CWMR).
ROM Installer requires superuser permission. ROM Installer does not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your device. You should always know how to restore your device and be familiar with what you are doing before proceeding to make changes to your system.
ROM Installer is free but does contain optional in-app purchases for additional features and support.
G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/102939493913653266884/posts
If you have any questions or need help please contact us at email@example.com before rating the app poorly.
* Droid Manager Windows App requires Root Access and BusyBox installed in-order to function.
* Wi-Fi Transfer and Installing Apk's DOES NOT require root access.
1. Transfer Files and Folders From Your PC To Your Device Via Wi-Fi
2. Edit Build.prop File (For Rooted Users Only)
3. Change Boot Animation File (For Rooted Users Only)
4. Receive any File From Other Android Devices Sent via Wi-Fi By Droid Manager Windows App.
Some features of Droid Manager (Win App):
1. Navigate through phone files.
2. Change Permissions.
3. Backup & Restore Apps.
4. Edit Build.prop File.
5. Wipe Cache / Dalvik-Cache / Data.
6. Change Boot Animation.
7. Snap screenshots from the device.
And much more.
For more info please visit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=28756086#post28756086
This application shows you all informations about your smartphone/tablet at a glance.
» COMPLETELY AD-FREE «
• model, product und producer
• current android-version
• android ID and serialnumber
• timezone and uptime
• board, bootloader and brand
• CPU-ABI I + II and display name
• fingerprint, mainboard designation and ID
• tags and type
• display size, density per inch and refresh rate (FPS)
• pixel format
• display ID and scale
• camera picture format and preview format
• picture size , preview size and supported picture sizes
• telephone number, SIM serial number and other SIM - informations
• network provider, unique subscriber id, network operator
• voice mail number and vm tag
• CPU-monitor, which shows you the cpu-usage
• internal storage
• usb-storage / sd-card
• current battery charge
• battery technology, voltage and temperature
• battery health and state
• all informations are queried in real time
• you get a warning if the battery is overheated. This prevent damage at your device.
• completely in english, german and french.
Droidenschmiede would appreciate some feedback, both positive and negative, with justification.
Also, we gladly accept suggestions for improvement.
To function properly, broodParts Lite requires:
- Root access (Check the XDA Forum page of your device)
- Init.d support (Check out my "Init.d Toggler" app for enabling init.d on your ROM)
- Busybox (Download from market and install if not sure)
- Custom Kernel (to fully benefit from broodParts Lite you need a custom kernel)
The app includes the following features:
- Set CPU Governor
- Set CPU Min/Max Frequency
- Enable/Disable CPU Governor Tweaks
(Quad core is supported)
- Set GPU Governor
- set GPU Max Frequency
- Set I/O Scheduler
- Set Internal SDCard Read Cache Size
- Set External SDCard Read Cache Size
- Enable/Disable I/O Scheduler Tweaks
- Cleanup RAM and view result
- Enable/Disable ADB Notification Icon
Enjoy! If you encounter any errors please send me a report!
Please note: some settings will only change when you have rebooted your phone (due to init.d execution)
Before installing Codeproof App manager, please setup Codeproof MDM by going to Codeproof website (http://codeproof.com) and sign-up. Then install "Codeproof MDM" app and enroll your device.
Some of the features are:
- Remotely block unproductive apps
- Remotely whitelist and blacklist apps
- Remotely block settings app
- Supports all android devices
Complete setup instructions are available at https://www.codeproof.com/blog/mobile-apps-whitelisting-using-codeproof-mdm/
This application can show you the following information:
- if Busybox is installed
- if your device is rooted
- Busybox install path
- SU install path
- device name and ID
- what Busybox is
- how to install Busybox
If you like this application please write a review!
Our website: http://www.superdevnl.nl
I'm NOT responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device by using this application and the given medhods to install busybox on your device. This application has been tested and does NOT change system files.
Busybox is needed by several root apps and is a powerful utility. Learn more about busybox at http://busybox.net/
☆ Latest version of busybox included
☆ Advanced installer
☆ Scripter to create and run your scripts
☆ Check for new versions automatically (don't need to update the app)
☆ View a list of applets and their usage
☆ Delete busybox from your system
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc. The utilities in BusyBox generally have fewer options than their full-featured GNU cousins; however, the options that are included provide the expected functionality and behave very much like their GNU counterparts. BusyBox provides a fairly complete environment for any small or embedded system.
BusyBox has been written with size-optimization and limited resources in mind. It is also extremely modular so you can easily include or exclude commands (or features) at compile time. This makes it easy to customize your embedded systems. To create a working system, just add some device nodes in /dev, a few configuration files in /etc, and a Linux kernel.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Busybox Installer is open source under GNU license. Improvements and feedback is welcome.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.