Lead Safety Training
The Renovation, Repair and Painting(RRP)program rules require EPA Certified Renovators train on the job Non-Certified Workers how to work safely where project areas contain lead in the paint.
Untrained workers are unsafe, exposing occupants, the public and themselves to lead dust generated from common work practices.
Reduce your exposure to lawsuits and fines. Use NLF to manage training compliance the easy way.
Register and you’ll receive an email with a temporary credential for access to the website and free mobile app.
Partial list of features documenting training compliance:
1. Available in English and Spanish
2. 13 RRP videos teaching RRP lead safe work practices
3. 8 courses and quizzes teach and test worker learning comprehension
4. 4 web reports: worker training, material & equipment, RRP assignments and quiz scores(requires registration)
5. Email notification to users when assigned training courses
6. Default and custom list of equipment and materials for workers assigned tasks in RRP areas
7. Default and custom list of RRP area names and assignments
8. Recording and reporting of assigned tasks for each worker by area
9. Q&A RRP search tool by EPA/RRP specialist providing guidance for both simple and complex on-site applications
10. Application training illustrating common work flows
11. And more…
After using the mobile app please complete our website survey page, one or more times, Thanks!