Really like this app, the only thing is I have cartridge 'so not listed.
Great little app I like being able to keep track of these as I go. Especially since my collection is slowly growing. The only thing I would add would be an option to save a backup of the cartridges I have marked. Either to an SD card or upload to a service like Dropbox. This way I don't have to reselect all of my cartridges when I have to wipe or change my device.
Have it BUT Since I downloaded it to my new phone, it seems as if I have a constantly force closing OLD (2010) lists. None of the "newer" carts are listed. Wasted THREE hours tonight. Help and I will gladly change app rating. Thanks, Chris H.
Easy to use I like this app quite a bit. It is easy to use and I have only two minor complaints. I wish it was updated more often, and I also wish that the newest category "Universal Overlay Cartridges" was not there. I think the cartridges in that category should be moved into the other categories such as Images, Fonts, Projects etc.
Cricut cartridge checklist For those of you with Galaxy Note 4...it took me awhile to troubleshoot reloading this app as it worked perfectly on my old Samsung phone. Since the Universal overlays cartridges weren't showing up or the menu..what you will have to do is press the double box image to the left of your button at the bottom of your phone and hold it down long enough and your app menu will appear. Then tap on the update button and this will load the Universal overlay cartridges.
Disappointed in 30 seconds or less "Updated regularly..." But how do they not have my favorite carts on here? NO create a critter, CAC 2, tie the knot, sweethearts, or simply charmed! So what exactly are they adding regularly?
* Removed in app purchase permission
* Moved menu to the action bar as per the latest Android UI specs
* Application updated to the latest Android library
* Changed to auto check for new cartridges when the application is opened
* Added feature to email "Want", "Have" or "Registered" lists
* On newer phones (Android 6+) backs up using Android Auto Backup service
* Removed location permission requirements
* Dropped support for older Android versions (4.0.2 and below)