It doesn't tell me how many I have.it could make two lists so I can see just my own list of cartridges.
Really like this app, the only thing is I have cartridge 'so not listed.
Nook HD+ (Continued) Continued from my June 28, 2013 post...I now can use this Cricut app. During my search for a solution, I found that there is a way to buy the Android Jelly Bean OS for my Nook. I just received my micro SD card (San Disk only and class 4, NOT class 10) and I had paid $10 for the Android For Nook program. Once I copied the image file to my micro SD card and booted up my Nook with it, I was able to download, install and USE this Cricut Cartridge Checklist. Very pleased. Hope this helps someone.
Neat app but... Picture shows a search and filter feature but app doesn't have or is virtually impossible to find. There's also no option to refresh list. I have cartridges not listed such as crate a critter 2
Best Cricut cart app I've seen This is a really good app. It just needs a few things to make it great, like CCR exclusive cart category, whether cart is digital or physical, whether cart is linked to your Gypsy or CCR, indication of new carts after list update to make them easier to find, and cart box images.
Have it BUT Since I downloaded it to my new phone, it seems as if I have a constantly force closing OLD (2010) lists. None of the "newer" carts are listed. Wasted THREE hours tonight. Help and I will gladly change app rating. Thanks, Chris H.
* Removed in app purchase permission
* Moved menu to the action bar as per the latest Android UI specs
* Application updated to the latest Android library
* Changed to auto check for new cartridges when the application is opened
* Added feature to email "Want", "Have" or "Registered" lists
* On newer phones (Android 6+) backs up using Android Auto Backup service
* Removed location permission requirements
* Dropped support for older Android versions (4.0.2 and below)
Use Silhouette Studio Mobile App to download, cut and edit Studio Library files.