• SimpleMind Desktop is available for Windows and Mac - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop
• SimpleMind for iOS is available for iPhone/iPad - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/touch
• Easy to use - drag, arrange and edit topics on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Word wrap tool allows easy adjusting of topic width.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Pick colors from style color palette or choose custom colors.
• Insert Images or Photos in topics.
• Assign a predefined Stock Icon to a topic.
• Hyperlink topics to other Mind Maps for easy navigation between (sub) Maps.
• Add links to web pages or files on device.
• Collapse/Expand (Hide/Show) branches to maintain overview in large Mind Maps.
• Re-layout branches for selected topic or apply Strict Layout to entire Mind Map.
• Auto numbering - inside or below topic.
• Multiple Maps on single page.
• Create new (linked) MindMap from selection.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Full screen Presentation Mode.
• Search in Mind Maps on Title or Topics.
• Organize your Mind Maps in Folders.
• Native integrated Dropbox support allows automatic synchronizing of modified Mind Maps with other android devices, SimpleMind desktop (Win/Mac) or SimpleMind iOS (iPad/iPhone) via your Dropbox account.
• Export to Dropbox in PNG or JPEG image, Html outline, Text outline, freemind or opml format.
• "Send" your Mind Map via standard apps such as Mail, DropBox App and more.
◦ Formats: native SimpleMind Map, PNG and JPEG (high resolution) image, Html outline, Text outline, freemind and opml.
• "View" your mind map as PNG image.
Android 3.0 and higher - some features only available in Android 4.0 or newer.
Optimized for both phones and tablets.
* To-do Completion
* Search (Title, Note, Case, Word)
* Cloned Notes and Sub-Trees
--- Bold, Italic, Underline
--- Centre, Bulleted List, Table, Text Color
--- Web, Email, Telephone
--- Custom Html tags
* Images in notes
* User Defined Categories
* Alphabetic Sort
* Style Sheets
* Export to HTML (makes printing possible)
* Wiki Hyperlinks
* Multiple Parent Links
* Friend Links (Cross References)
* Dual Note+Tree View
* Samsung Multi-window support
* Day/Night themes
* Outliner/Mindmap displays
* Insert Current Date
* Cloud Synchronization
* Dated auto backup & restore
* Use on Desktop via BlueStacks
* Import/Export NoteLynX XML to backup or share
* Import/Export Natara Bonsai 5 CSV files
* Multi-Select operations
* Notes of any size
* Set note as current tree root (hoist)
* Text Size for notes and lists
* Hoist (Center on Tree Node)
1. Not compatible: Android 2.1 or earlier
2. Due to a bug in Android 2.3 / 2.3.3, Wiki-Hyper-Links do not work on that version of Gingerbread.
This software comes with no warranty whatsoever. Whilst every precaution has been taken to ensure this product is of the highest quality, it is the user's responsibility to ensure adequate data backup. AstroDean accepts no liability in the case of lost or corrupted data.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We also offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which we kindly advise you to test for the functionality and the general workflow of the app! We hope that, in the long term, the Pro Version result as indispensable for you, if you use your mobile calendar regularly.
Visit www.drawexpress.com for more details.
What can you can draw with DrawExpress?
Software UML and Network Designs:
- Use case Diagram
- Sequence Diagram
- Class Diagram
- State Diagram
- ER Diagram
- Data Flow Diagram
- Network Diagram
Business Processes and Mind Maps:
- Organization Chart
- Process Flow
- Mind map
- Feature List
- Decision Tree
- Visual Notes
It's easier than it sounds and actions speak louder than words. Watch our tutorial video on www.drawexpress.com to see how easy it is to use our diagramming tool.
Also check out the tutorial slides on our website www.drawexpress.com.
NOTE: DrawExpress can be exported to PNG, SVG, and DE (DrawExpress) format and share with Dropbox and Email.
NOTE: DrawExpress for Apple appstore is available at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drawexpress-diagram/id687490743
If you choose to work on your own, this is a perfect place to collect your ideas, and organize your thoughts. As you become more comfortable using the application you can draw complex diagrams or mind maps to express your ideas.
For more information visit: http://whiteboard.andrewwillison.com
Some of the key features include:
- Allows multiple users to connect to the screen
- Create freehand drawings by using your fingers to draw lines
- Create shape drawings using rectangles, circles, ellipses, and text
- Connect your drawings together
- Add image thumbnails
This application requires at least two android devices connected to the same WiFi network.
-- Fully customizable colors of any items
-- Paging by year and by month
-- Synchronizing with Google-calendar
- One month: 2*2, 3*3, 4*4, 5*5;
- Two month 2*4, 4*2
- Three month 2*5, 5*2
- Six month 4*3, 5*3
- Year 4*4, 4*5, 5*5 (slow redraw, please wait)
-- Full screen mode
-- The first day of the week to choose from - Monday or Sunday
-- English, Russian, German, France, Italian languages
Choice first month of the year,
-- Show weeknums
-- Check days
-- Many other
Synchronizing with Google-calendar:
- At settings you can find 2 calendar groups, where you can choose color and calendars to show.
- After set those groups drawing by underline in widgets and main form.
- At check-dates form you can find events for this day and go to system form to change it.
Additional widgets for Google Calendar with sync
Tasks N ToDo's is the ultimate to do list app that is designed with the goal of being the best to do lists app for Android smartphones and tablets. Tasks N ToDo's helps you get organized and keep up with life's many tasks and to dos with minimal effort.
Tasks N ToDo's is built to be extremely easy to use - absolutely no user manual required! Entering the things you need to do is a breeze. Just key in your to do list and the app will handle the rest.
Upcoming tasks and to-dos are clearly presented in an effective layout that enables you to better prioritize the stuffs that you need to do.
Setting due dates, notes, reminders for your to do list are all easily accomplished with the minimal number of taps via the quick action menu and the quick task add interface.
Syncing your task and to do lists with Google Tasks is also extremely easy and ultra reliable. By activating synchronization with Google Tasks, not only can you automatically backup your task & to do lists to the cloud, your task & to do list can also be synchronized between your Android tablet and your Android smartphone!
Tasks N ToDo's is also one of the few top android to do list app that is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
Complete List of Features
- Full synchronization support with Google Tasks using official Google Tasks API
- Setup task reminder notifications for one-time as well as repeating tasks
- Tasks / todo lists entries with due dates can be set to repeat automatically with flexible recurrence schedule
- Send urgent tasks to the top of the list with one quick action
- Filter and sort your to do lists anyway you want
- Drag and drop your to do lists to reorder the lists any way you like
- Calendar-style date picker with quick date pickers for Today, Tomorrow and Next Week lets you quickly set due dates for your to-do items with deadlines.
- Navigate between task / to do lists easily using swiping gestures.
- Easy task / to do lists management with quick action menus
- Enter tasks into your to do list just by talking to your phone
- Even faster access with home screen widgets with quick shortcuts to add or view tasks
- Backup/restore data to SD card
- Fully optimized for both Android tablets and smartphones
Connect with us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tasks-N-Todos/276594122379891?ref=ts
The default schedules are based on 3 squads, with repeating schedules of: (1) 5 days on, 2 days off, then 5 days on, 3 days off, or (2) 4 days on, 2 days off.
* Supports modifying the schedule to make any type of repeating days (add, remove, move days around to create a rotating schedule)
* Supports highlights of individual days (for days off, court dates, etc)
* Supports highlight of string in calendar (ie: Highlight text "1" or text "1/2,1/3" in calendar) so now users are able to highlight all days when a particular squad is working
* Customize/rearrange the text for the days in the rotation (Allows app to work for any repeating schedule.) Also added some templates that can be modified, and the ability to load them via the internet.
** NOTE **
If you have the Samsung Galaxy S5, it seems like they no longer have a dedicated menu button... You have to long-press the multitasking button to get the settings menu in the app.
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts to sync your iCloud contacts!
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
Get support and news via email or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. So, just enter your account data, select your calendar and SmoothSync will keep your calendars in sync.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar in your iCloud account). It will not sync calendars of other account (like Google) to iCloud.
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
The last screen shot shows the calendar selection dialog of the event editor of the stock calendar app.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* supports subscribed calendars
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* supports reminders if this app is installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
* multiple calendars per account
* automatic calendar discovery
* automatic sync of calendar colors and names
* syncs multiple alarms
* time zone support
* customizable sync interval (default: 4h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* synchronizes entire calendar
* encrypts passwords
* no "push" support (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
SchematicMind allows you to create an unlimited amount of mind maps that quickly can be made clear and aesthetically pleasing. By creating a mind map, filling it with key topics and subtopics you can easily outline the most complex ideas. You can apply styles to your mind map and add icons, shapes colors to make it even clearer.
If you're planning a project, need to organize your thoughts or simply looking for a way to visualize an idea then this is the application for you. With the help of SchematicMind free mind maps you can outline any information you want.
● Create an unlimited amount of mind maps
● Easy to use touch interface
● Apply Styles
● Add icons
● Select from five distinct shapes
● Define topic, border and background colors
● Supports zooming and Scrolling
● Unlimited map size
● Export and Import functionality
● No functionality locked
● Requires no login
If you enjoyed SchematicMind, please rate it and tell your friends.
If you have any questions, concerns, requests or bugs regarding this mindmap application please send us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Map Free help you make mind map really quick and easy with features :
- Quick create a mind map
- Unlimited spacing make mind map
- Drag & Drop nodes, topics on a mind map
- Change style of nodes, topics
- Change color of nodes, topics
- Change background of node, topics
- Easy choose shape for nodes, topic, you can make mind map with rectangle style, circal style, oval style .....
- Addition, we supply more style default of mind map, styles very beautiful , if you don't want using style default, you can custom with your favorite
- Easy to manage mind map.
- This application is FREE 100%
- Support unicode text, UTF8
- Share mind map image with your friends
- Online Backup, Restore
- No Required Login
- Support over 7.000 device running on android 2.2 and greater
- Support move app to sdcard
And final, checkout ultimate version to remove advertising and using unlimited features of app :
Mind Map Ultimate Version
Mind Map Lite Version
Hope we will help you make a life good
Thank you very much for using this application
Easily customizable visual appearance of objects, connections and background.
The number of objects, connections and the size of the working space is not limited.
Connections can be edited at any time, and you able to link any object with any.
Export and import data as XML, saving and sending a screenshot.
This software is completely free with no ads. No registration is required.
MindMeister for Android lets you create, edit and share your mind maps on your Android handset or tablet and synchronize them with the award-winning free online MindMeister service, either alone or collaboratively with others.
*** MindMeister.com is the premier collaborative mind mapping site with over 3 million users ***
✔ Create and edit graphical mind maps
✔ Seamlessly sync maps and folders with your free online account
✔ Share maps directly from the device
✔ Multi-touch support for drag & drop, zoom, pan
✔ Add icons, colors, styles, boundaries and map themes
✔ Edit and view notes, links and tasks on ideas
✔ Draw connections between topics
✔ Export as RTF, PDF and image
✔ Export as MindManager, Freemind, MS Word and MS PowerPoint (requires paid MindMeister account)
✔ Manage Favorites
✔ Browse Public Maps
✔ Play map-based presentations on device
✔ Quickly insert ideas ("Geistesblitz")
✔ Geistesblitz widget for the Home screen
✔ NEW: PIN code lock
Additional features through www.MindMeister.com interface:
✔ Unlimited undo / redo
✔ Import from MindManager, Freemind and text files
PLEASE NOTE: MindMeister for Android automatically backs up all your mobile maps with the MindMeister.com service and therefore asks you to create a free account when launching the app for the first time. You can however also use the demo mode to test the app before signing up.
Automatic synchronization with the www.MindMeister.com service ensures that your data is safe in the cloud and allows you to continue working on your ideas in the award-winning and full-featured web interface, on your own or together with friends.
MindMeister is continually improving the app and actively looking for your feedback. Please send your ideas, suggestions, and comments to email@example.com
"MindMeister is a beautifully simple mind-mapping tool. Using the application is totally intuitive, as it has no mess or clutter from fancy frills."
Kate Russell, BBC News
We're committed to making iMindMap the best it can be, so let us know if you're having any issues at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get it fixed as quickly as possible
iMindMap is your limitless workspace for brainstorming ideas, note-taking during meetings or lectures, organising tasks, planning events and so much more.
iMindMap is packed with intuitive, time-saving features to help lighten the load from your busy schedule and add a touch of creativity to everything you do.
So, ditch the endless lists and take refuge from the status quo with the creative tool for all tasks, iMindMap.
iMindMap is the ONLY Mind Mapping app bearing the badge of approval from inventor of Mind Maps, Tony Buzan.
PLEASE NOTE: iMindMap syncs your maps between all your supporting devices, so will ask you to sign up for a free account on the first start.
- Limited access to ThinkBuzan Cloud, allowing access to your maps from any ThinkBuzan Cloud enabled version of iMindMap
- Open .imx email attachments from iMindMap desktop
- Add web links and text notes
- Templates to get you started fast
- Brand new Sketch Tool
- Inbuilt SmartLayout technology to keep your maps tidy
- Tailor your maps with Styles & Freehand Branches
- Undo/redo feature to quickly amend or alter your Mind Maps
* The following featurs are available through an in-app subscription to iMindMap Freedom:
- Access to ThinkBuzan Cloud, iMindMap online editor and iMindMap apps on other mobile devices
- Insert images from your own Gallery or even take photos whilst using the app from your camera (compatible device required) for a completely unique and personalised Mind Map
- Insert Floating Text and Floating Ideas
- Export as Image (PNG) and IMX files
- Speed Mind Mapping Function
- Create new Folders to store and order your maps by date or alphabetical order
- Tidy up and balance your maps in an instant with the Clean Up button
- Technical Support
Capture your thoughts directly on mind maps, turn them into presentations on the fly, and share them with others. Synchronize your maps to the cloud, from any device.
Mindomo Cloud is available at http://www.mindomo.com/
Mindomo Desktop is available for Windows and Mac at http://www.mindomo.com/desktop/index.htm
NOTE: Using third party keyboards might cause typing and spelling errors. We recommend that you use the default keyboard.
The Mindomo platform creates a powerful environment where you can easily collaborate with others by sharing ideas and working together on mind maps in real time. No matter where you go, you can creatively bring your ideas to life.
Our Highlighted Features are:
- Interactive presentations straight from your mind maps
- Unlimited maps and folders which can be edited, shared and exported
- Offline work and sync
- Seamless synchronization
- Real time collaboration
- Multiple layouts (circular, concept, org chart)
- Map customization by adding icons, colors, styles and map themes
- Image embedding on map topics
- Visualization of notes, links or tasks on topics
- Full map history, undo and redo functions
Described by Wall Street Journal as “Software that thinks like you do” and MacLife as “the most compelling mind mapping adaption we’ve encountered.”
TheBrain combines the best of note taking, file synchronization and mind mapping apps to give you the ultimate digital memory. See your ideas and information like never before with your own digital Brain.
AWARD WINNING VISUALIZATION
Navigate across all key topics and information within your Brain's Thought network and connections.
DYNAMIC MIND MAPPING
Move beyond conventional mind maps and linear folder storage with TheBrain’s animated links and visualization that enable any Thought or file to be connected to anything else.
EASY IDEA CAPTURE
Just type in a new Thought, make a connection or take a note. Your Brain stores it all.
CLOUD AND DESKTOP SYNC
Your Brain can be accessed anywhere. This means all your key ideas, notes and files are available to you on all your devices!
Find any file, web page or idea in seconds.
VISUAL FILE MANAGEMENT
Add web pages, photos and documents to your Thoughts. All linked the way you think.
NO LIMITS BRAINSTORMING AND IDEA MAPPING
See your ideas, make connections and gain new insights in TheBrain’s visual interface
GET STARTED QUICKLY
Get ready built template Brains for brainstorming, project management and personal organization.
SHARE YOUR BRAIN
Publish and share your Brain on the cloud. You can even synchronize Thoughts with Team members through TheBrain Desktop software.
Here are a few ideas how you can use TheBrain for work or life:
• Digitize your mind. Start with your name then create Thoughts for all aspects of your business and personal life. Your Brain will be become a reflection of your mind and grow more powerful as you use it.
• Use as "everything in your life manager" or for key projects. You’ll get the big picture on all your information and drill down to the right file or detail within seconds.
• Capture your ideas and interesting content and activate it in your Brain when you need it.
• Use the Brain to organize trips, travel and key events.
• Add Thoughts to deepen understanding on key concepts for smarter research.
• Go from ideas to action by capturing all your goals and then adding even more connected Thoughts and all the right information to achieve and get things done.
• Brainstorm and build a complete knowledgebase to foster innovative ideas and inject some spark in your projects.
• Aggregate all your inspirations in a way that captures your vision and take any writing project to the next level.
• Link people, projects and the right information to get a smarter view of business operations.
• Create a topic oriented Brain on your key passion or special interest to bring all the right content to life and get the big picture.
• Create Brains and add Thoughts for your personal projects like home renovations or new product purchases for personal productivity and organization.
• To make the most of TheBrain install it on your computer and all devices. TheBrain is cross-platform and can synchronize on all your devices so you’ll always have your best ideas and information with you.
In addition to this universal Android App, TheBrain is also available for Windows and Mac OS X computers.
- Your privacy is protected
- You choose sex and age of your date.
- Create as many chats as you wish.
- Photos are stored on your mobile only.
Easy, exciting and fun!