• SimpleMind Desktop is available for Windows and Mac - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop
• SimpleMind for iOS is available for iPhone/iPad - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/touch
• Easy to use - drag, arrange and edit topics on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Word wrap tool allows easy adjusting of topic width.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Pick colors from style color palette or choose custom colors.
• Insert Images or Photos in topics.
• Assign a predefined Stock Icon to a topic.
• Hyperlink topics to other Mind Maps for easy navigation between (sub) Maps.
• Add links to web pages or files on device.
• Collapse/Expand (Hide/Show) branches to maintain overview in large Mind Maps.
• Re-layout branches for selected topic or apply Strict Layout to entire Mind Map.
• Auto numbering - inside or below topic.
• Multiple Maps on single page.
• Create new (linked) MindMap from selection.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Full screen Presentation Mode.
• Search in Mind Maps on Title or Topics.
• Organize your Mind Maps in Folders.
• Native integrated Dropbox support allows automatic synchronizing of modified Mind Maps with other android devices, SimpleMind desktop (Win/Mac) or SimpleMind iOS (iPad/iPhone) via your Dropbox account.
• Export to Dropbox in PNG or JPEG image, Html outline, Text outline, freemind or opml format.
• "Send" your Mind Map via standard apps such as Mail, DropBox App and more.
◦ Formats: native SimpleMind Map, PNG and JPEG (high resolution) image, Html outline, Text outline, freemind and opml.
• "View" your mind map as PNG image.
Android 3.0 and higher - some features only available in Android 4.0 or newer.
Optimized for both phones and tablets.
SchematicMind allows you to create an unlimited amount of mind maps that quickly can be made clear and aesthetically pleasing. By creating a mind map, filling it with key topics and subtopics you can easily outline the most complex ideas. You can apply styles to your mind map and add icons, shapes colors to make it even clearer.
If you're planning a project, need to organize your thoughts or simply looking for a way to visualize an idea then this is the application for you. With the help of SchematicMind free mind maps you can outline any information you want.
● Create an unlimited amount of mind maps
● Easy to use touch interface
● Apply Styles
● Add icons
● Select from five distinct shapes
● Define topic, border and background colors
● Supports zooming and Scrolling
● Unlimited map size
● Export and Import functionality
● No functionality locked
● Requires no login
If you enjoyed SchematicMind, please rate it and tell your friends.
If you have any questions, concerns, requests or bugs regarding this mindmap application please send us a message: email@example.com
Capture your thoughts directly on mind maps, turn them into presentations on the fly, and share them with others. Synchronize your maps to the cloud, from any device.
Mindomo Cloud is available at http://www.mindomo.com/
Mindomo Desktop is available for Windows and Mac at http://www.mindomo.com/desktop/index.htm
NOTE: Using third party keyboards might cause typing and spelling errors. We recommend that you use the default keyboard.
The Mindomo platform creates a powerful environment where you can easily collaborate with others by sharing ideas and working together on mind maps in real time. No matter where you go, you can creatively bring your ideas to life.
Our Highlighted Features are:
- Interactive presentations straight from your mind maps
- Unlimited maps and folders which can be edited, shared and exported
- Offline work and sync
- Seamless synchronization
- Real time collaboration
- Multiple layouts (circular, concept, org chart)
- Map customization by adding icons, colors, styles and map themes
- Image embedding on map topics
- Visualization of notes, links or tasks on topics
- Full map history, undo and redo functions
Mind Map Free help you make mind map really quick and easy with features :
- Quick create a mind map
- Unlimited spacing make mind map
- Drag & Drop nodes, topics on a mind map
- Change style of nodes, topics
- Change color of nodes, topics
- Change background of node, topics
- Easy choose shape for nodes, topic, you can make mind map with rectangle style, circal style, oval style .....
- Addition, we supply more style default of mind map, styles very beautiful , if you don't want using style default, you can custom with your favorite
- Easy to manage mind map.
- This application is FREE 100%
- Support unicode text, UTF8
- Share mind map image with your friends
- Online Backup, Restore
- No Required Login
- Support over 7.000 device running on android 2.2 and greater
- Support move app to sdcard
And final, checkout ultimate version to remove advertising and using unlimited features of app :
Mind Map Ultimate Version
Mind Map Lite Version
Hope we will help you make a life good
Thank you very much for using this application
MindMeister for Android lets you create, edit and share your mind maps on your Android handset or tablet and synchronize them with the award-winning free online MindMeister service, either alone or collaboratively with others.
*** MindMeister.com is the premier collaborative mind mapping site with over 3 million users ***
✔ Create and edit graphical mind maps
✔ Seamlessly sync maps and folders with your free online account
✔ Share maps directly from the device
✔ Multi-touch support for drag & drop, zoom, pan
✔ Add icons, colors, styles, boundaries and map themes
✔ Edit and view notes, links and tasks on ideas
✔ Draw connections between topics
✔ Export as RTF, PDF and image
✔ Export as MindManager, Freemind, MS Word and MS PowerPoint (requires paid MindMeister account)
✔ Manage Favorites
✔ Browse Public Maps
✔ Play map-based presentations on device
✔ Quickly insert ideas ("Geistesblitz")
✔ Geistesblitz widget for the Home screen
✔ NEW: PIN code lock
Additional features through www.MindMeister.com interface:
✔ Unlimited undo / redo
✔ Import from MindManager, Freemind and text files
PLEASE NOTE: MindMeister for Android automatically backs up all your mobile maps with the MindMeister.com service and therefore asks you to create a free account when launching the app for the first time. You can however also use the demo mode to test the app before signing up.
Automatic synchronization with the www.MindMeister.com service ensures that your data is safe in the cloud and allows you to continue working on your ideas in the award-winning and full-featured web interface, on your own or together with friends.
MindMeister is continually improving the app and actively looking for your feedback. Please send your ideas, suggestions, and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
"MindMeister is a beautifully simple mind-mapping tool. Using the application is totally intuitive, as it has no mess or clutter from fancy frills."
Kate Russell, BBC News
Described by Wall Street Journal as “Software that thinks like you do” and MacLife as “the most compelling mind mapping adaption we’ve encountered.”
TheBrain combines the best of note taking, file synchronization and mind mapping apps to give you the ultimate digital memory. See your ideas and information like never before with your own digital Brain.
AWARD WINNING VISUALIZATION
Navigate across all key topics and information within your Brain's Thought network and connections.
DYNAMIC MIND MAPPING
Move beyond conventional mind maps and linear folder storage with TheBrain’s animated links and visualization that enable any Thought or file to be connected to anything else.
EASY IDEA CAPTURE
Just type in a new Thought, make a connection or take a note. Your Brain stores it all.
CLOUD AND DESKTOP SYNC
Your Brain can be accessed anywhere. This means all your key ideas, notes and files are available to you on all your devices!
Find any file, web page or idea in seconds.
VISUAL FILE MANAGEMENT
Add web pages, photos and documents to your Thoughts. All linked the way you think.
NO LIMITS BRAINSTORMING AND IDEA MAPPING
See your ideas, make connections and gain new insights in TheBrain’s visual interface
GET STARTED QUICKLY
Get ready built template Brains for brainstorming, project management and personal organization.
SHARE YOUR BRAIN
Publish and share your Brain on the cloud. You can even synchronize Thoughts with Team members through TheBrain Desktop software.
Here are a few ideas how you can use TheBrain for work or life:
• Digitize your mind. Start with your name then create Thoughts for all aspects of your business and personal life. Your Brain will be become a reflection of your mind and grow more powerful as you use it.
• Use as "everything in your life manager" or for key projects. You’ll get the big picture on all your information and drill down to the right file or detail within seconds.
• Capture your ideas and interesting content and activate it in your Brain when you need it.
• Use the Brain to organize trips, travel and key events.
• Add Thoughts to deepen understanding on key concepts for smarter research.
• Go from ideas to action by capturing all your goals and then adding even more connected Thoughts and all the right information to achieve and get things done.
• Brainstorm and build a complete knowledgebase to foster innovative ideas and inject some spark in your projects.
• Aggregate all your inspirations in a way that captures your vision and take any writing project to the next level.
• Link people, projects and the right information to get a smarter view of business operations.
• Create a topic oriented Brain on your key passion or special interest to bring all the right content to life and get the big picture.
• Create Brains and add Thoughts for your personal projects like home renovations or new product purchases for personal productivity and organization.
• To make the most of TheBrain install it on your computer and all devices. TheBrain is cross-platform and can synchronize on all your devices so you’ll always have your best ideas and information with you.
In addition to this universal Android App, TheBrain is also available for Windows and Mac OS X computers.
Easily customizable visual appearance of objects, connections and background.
The number of objects, connections and the size of the working space is not limited.
Connections can be edited at any time, and you able to link any object with any.
Export and import data as XML, saving and sending a screenshot.
This software is completely free with no ads. No registration is required.
and easily organize those memos into neat mind maps.
[How to use]
1. Note down your thoughts and clear your mind:
+ Launch memosaic will take you directly to your last note quickly
+ Start adding text sheets just like you would use sticky notes
+ Import pictures to enrich your notes
+ Snap pictures of any visual inspirations around you, directly from within the App.
2. Edit and arrange your memo
+ Use large text, or sheet colors to make important memo stand out
+ Crap and rotate parts of imported pictures
+ Use the visual tree structure to help organize the collection of sticky notes into a clear and meaningful layout.
+ Swap memo/sheets, or group of memos/sheets around for easy restructuring of you notes
3. Back-up and share your notes:
+ Back up your notes directly to your Google Drive account.
+ Download notes from Google Drive to your other devices
+ Collaborate with your friends on a note by sharing it through Google Drive with them
We use it to manage our tasks and TODOs list, brainstorm ideas, plan meetings, and note down recipes, etc.
But what YOU can use memosaic for is up to your imagination and creativity. For free!
- Web site:
*Nominated for R25 Android App Award 2012(Business div)
Easy and quick Mind Map editor.
You can draw Mind Map like drawing on a paper.
Zoom, Copy&Paste, Change node color, Set node icon, Close node, Change background color, Import & Export to FreeMind.
-Fix line display bug
Please send any request and trouble to the following email.
Please download ver.0.8.5 from below web site.
Does not include a file browser, so you will need to find the file on your phone or in email first and then click on the file to open the app.
This app is designed for tablets and S-Pen.
*) It is not recommended to use this app if your android does not have digitizer stylus support.
# User Guide
# Key Features
* Freehand / handwriting for mind mapping
* Map : zoom and scroll , node collapsing and expanding
* Pen : multiple colours and multiple weight
* Branch : multiple colours
* PDF/PNG export ( PDF export : need Premium subscription )
* Cloud sync service
* Google Drive import / export ( need Premium subscription )
* GALAXY Note Multi Window feature
* It's tested on GALAXY Note 3 / 8.0 / 10.1 2004 edition.
Your question or comment will be much appreciated.
* Contact Information : http://www.mindboardapps.com/contact.html
- Stores your entire knowledge in one big knowledge database and displays it as mind map
- Connection lines can be labeled
- In hilighter mode, new diagram items are automatically created when text is selected
- Mind Map and Flowchart layout
- A text note can be entered for every mind map item
- 3D view
- Tooltips with descriptive text are shown for every item
- Navigation in the diagram can be done by tapping on items or through a search field
- New items and connection lines can be created by drag and drop
* Facilitates efficient capture of ideas into diagram form on portable devices.
* Provides a fluid, touch-optimized interface designed to enable precision without a stylus or grid even on small devices.
* Allows quick brainstorming while keeping out of the way of your thought process. Once your ideas are captured, you can clarify them with logical grouping and aesthetic adjustments.
* Maximizes the amount of screen space available for drawing your diagrams.
1. Fast creation of many diagram types: block, flowcharts, data flow, mindmaps, org charts, logic, fsm, venn, etc...
2. Style-based formatting allows you to organize the aesthetics of your diagrams separate from the content.
3. Highly configurable user interface, since fingers and screens come in all shapes and sizes.
4. Powerful snapping makes it easy to align objects and connections without being constrained to a grid.
5. Numerous accelerators speed up your workflow so you can get ideas down before you forget them.
6. Adaptive frames add visual organization to diagrams and can grow and shrink automatically even while you work.
7. Flexible connection points can connect anywhere (not just at predetermined points or grid points) allowing any number of connections between any set of blocks.
8. Customizable style-presets allow you to start working as soon as an idea pops up. Create your own presets to keep your diagram's looking consistent.
9. Render your diagrams to images for inclusion in documents, presentations, and more.
10. Built-in help screens get new users up to speed quickly and remain available as a reference.
11. Your data belongs to you so diagrams are stored as plain files! Share, organize, and backup you're work using any file manager without cumbersome import/export procedures.
12. Using a mouse/keyboard? Zoom with the mouse wheel (HoneyComb 3.0+) and get instant menus with right-click (ICS 4.0+).
NOTE: NodeScape is still under heavy development. If you find bugs/glitches or have thoughts on improvement, feel free to submit them through the app's help page.
MAJOR UPDATES: Sometimes major updates can also introduce new bugs/crashes on certain device configurations. If this happens to you, you can get/use the previous (free) version at the bottom of the app website's front-page (provided below) and/or report the crash/Crash_Log via email.
Differences from free version:
- No Ads or Watermark
- SVG / DOT / GraphML / MM Export!
Write External Storage -- Needed to save files
For more information, visit the website at http://diagram.nerdsofparadise.com/m
- Driving log
- Fuel log
- File manager with Samba
Your own layout: editable categories and views show what you need.
Overview: Lists or a zoomable graphical display.
Variable: Any number of visible days and arbitrary first visible day.
Work log: is possible with timing and with accounting.
Data privacy: Your private data stays with you and is not shared.
Synchronization: Identical data on several devices.
Backup: On your device, on any storage device or on the local network.
Archive and send: Write, read or transmit single entries or whole views.
Import and Export: Text files, vCard (.vcf) and iCalendar (.ics) files.
Your language: Any language on request - please help translating.
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, TickTick, AnyDo, Tasks (Team), MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, DGT Gtd, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2 and 3, new Informant
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.1 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
- Support Home timezone for travels
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
If you have issue with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
To help in translations: http://koxx3.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/translation_is_now_open/
- Widgets and Shortcuts for quick text, photo, video and sound notes from the home screen
- tap date to add notes in past or future diary entries
- integrated To Do list and password lock for privacy
- take photos, video and record audio directly into your journal notes
- attach photos, video, audio, and other files to your journal notes
- save personal notes in PDF format
- handwriting draw pad for Samsung Galaxy / Note S Pen
- integrated Aviary photo editing
- split screen option for tablets and large displays
- notes organizer with drag and drop to sliding categories menu
- import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
- import text directly from files
- use Text to Speech to read notes
- set reminder with LED and vibrate notification for selected journal notes
- classify and search the journal notes by category and number of stars
- backup your journal notes on device or online
- send journal notes to Email, SMS text messaging, Google Calendar™ and save to SD card/USB Storage
- share and export notes to external apps like Twitter, Dropbox, Evernote® and Google Drive™
- insert GPS location in the note
- text style (bold, underline, italic)
- set text size and color
- customizable start options as new journal note, full journal listing, calendar or ToDo listing
- plot Charts and Graphs from your notes (weight tracker, distance or any measurement units)
- scan NFC tags, smart posters, business cards on NFC enabled phones
- supports Chinese, English, French, German, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian and Spanish language
Demo version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi" and select Diary Notes Multimedia. The notes taken with the demo version can be exported to the paid app.
Internet access - required to synchronize notes with a PC cable and for import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
Fine (GPS) Location - allows insertion of the current GPS location in a note
Record Audio - allows attachment of audio notes
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the device and to store the media files
Near Field Communications - allows the scanning of NFC tags directly into a note
Vibrator - used for reminder notifications
Install shortcuts - allows creating a shortcut for a note on the Home screen
Your Google accounts - needed for export and backup to Google Drive
- Your privacy is protected
- You choose sex and age of your date.
- Create as many chats as you wish.
- Photos are stored on your mobile only.
Easy, exciting and fun!