This app is to remote control the media or music player on Android device.
If you have any problem in use, could you contact us by e-mail.
This app has two modes and one is "Local mode" and the other is "Remote mode". On the "Local mode", you can control the media player or music player which has already been installed by this application in the floating window and it can display a title of music, an artist name, an album name.
On the "Remote mode", you can control the media player of the other device which you connected via Bluetooth.
This app works on a floating window. The StandOut Library is used.
I greatly appreciate your useful library, Mark Wei.
How to use
- Local mode
This can be used on stand-alone device without using the Bluetooth remote. To set this mode, tap the button on the "Local / Remote". During the local mode, the word "Local" in the button is green. You can control the default media player from the floating window of this application . But to start up this app, you need Bluetooth is turned ON.
- Remote mode
This enables you to control the media or music player remotely by connection via Bluetooth.
1) Start the app on the both android devices. (Both device can be "Host")
2) The device name of the Bluetooth connection will appear when you tap the "Connect" button of one of devices. Tap the device name you want to remote control.
3) Pairing of Bluetooth has not been done if you cannot find the device name in the list by 2)
If you do bluetooth pairing from this app, you set the device to discoverable state and next you can look for the other device by tapping the "Scan for devices" at the bottom of the selection screen of the device, and then connect with pairing by tapping the device name.
4) Red arrow on the "Connect" button will turn green if connection is successful.
5) You can control the media player of the other device with using the playback button if connection is successful.
The media player you expect may not start if two or more media players were installed.
If the media player you do not want to start, the following procedure may be needed
Setting→Application→→ Force stop
6) The display will change to "not connected" if connection is lost by some cause.
Please make the connection again by 2) in the case.
7) Exit is done by tap "Quit BTMPController" after tapping the icon in the upper left-hand corner of the window.
- Display of the song, etc. depends on the media player app. They may not appear on some media player app.
- Please re-do the connection after turn off the connection by tapping the "Disconnect" button of the device if you want to connect the other device from the current connected device
- You can also control the media player from the notification area. You can change the volume by sliding volume bar after tapping the speaker icon
- May not work as expected "Rewind" and "Fast Forward" because it depends on the media player.
- There may be a model-dependency regarding volume control.
Checked media player name (There may be a device model dependent as well)
Google Music Player
Neutron Music Player
jetAudio Music Player
Walkman (Album name, track name can not be displayed)