- a full set of nails for proper game play
- adjustable force for "aiming" each ball
- a tray full of balls so you can see how many you have left (and you can see your "winnings" as they fall into the tray)
- you can even refill the ball reservoir on the backside!
Some of the adjustable features for difficulty and game play include:
- Set how many balls to start each game
- Set how many balls are awarded when you hit a bonus area
- Set the type of ball launcher
-- Manual - flip one ball at a time
-- Semi-auto - you can hold the lever and have the machine keep shooting
-- Automatic - you can tap the lever as fast as you want to shoot the balls
- Make it more difficult by setting a time limit for the bonus area to stay open before closing on it's own
- Choose different types of balls instead of the standard chrome
- Choose "Moving Nails of Death" - the nails will shift back and forth to make it more difficult to aim at a bonus area
(That's something you definitely can't do on a real pachinko machine!)
- Choose to refill the back ball reservoir during a game when the machine is "empty"
Compete against your friends to get your name on the High Score tables.
See who can get the most bonuses for each of the difficulty settings!
See if you can win the most balls and play the longest!
Tap on the screen anywhere to drop eggs to score, no skills required. Random farm animals will be marching out when the middle slot is being hit. Hit animal with eggs to get extra scores.
- Auto play mode, toggled by the button on upper left of the screen.
- Mute/Unmute, toggled by the button on upper right of the screen.
- Check leaderboard, tap of the score wood plate.
- Absolutely free, no purchase required.
Loads of fun, easy to play, just tapping. Excellent game to keep someone busy (and smile too!)
Is "Cinderella Blade" is the name of the slot machine.
To clear the stage of all, please try also aims to world rankings.
◆ Description Game
Within the time limit is a game, tap the button that appears in the random Penpen on the game screen, score to win more. There is a stage for each character that appeared in "Blade Cinderella" will clear the stage and earn a score of more than clear and the score is set for each stage.
◆ roll mode
Tapping mode to migrate to tap continuously Penpen button, and a certain number of successful combo. In roll mode, the Penpen button will appear at the center of the screen, you can roll within a certain period of time, the Penpen button. In roll mode, when more than a certain number of times, the pound, you can earn bonus score at the end of roll mode.