"JapanTip is a free travel guide application for Thai travelers touring in Japan. This handy tool provides sight-seeing and shopping information in Thai language and gives an easy navigation to the destinations in Japan.
You will no longer be lost in Japan as you may have been with your traditional travel guide book. Get JapanTip installed on your smartphone device and make your Japan travel more comfortable and exciting.
Features of JapanTip:
- Articles are released everyday for you to find the latest trends of traveler's sights, shops and restaurants in Japan.
- Travel information are carefully reviewed by Thai staff in Japan and articles are easy and fun to read in Thai language.
- You can stock your favorite articles as 'Favorites' and get an easy access to the travel information you need.
- You will find coverage from Thai travel TV programs such as Japan X (Majide Japan) and Say Hi.
- You will no longer worry about getting lost in complicated Japanese streets as the featured compass guide provides an easy navigation.
- Google Map is easily accessible as a supplemental tool providing train and subway information in Japan and jointly with Google Map JapanTip supports your travel itinerary planning prior to your trip to Japan and during your travel in Japan.
How to Use JapanTip
1) Check Travel Articles
JapanTip provides latest information on tourist destinations and shopping spots in Thai language. The area covered by JapanTip is every corner of Japan including the major streets in Tokyo such as Shinjuku, Harajuku, Shibuya, and Akihabara, and major tourist cities outside of Tokyo such as Hokkaido, Kyoto, and Hiroshima. The travel information are stored in the following essential categories for traveler's convenience.
Posts the latest travel articles across the SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, and TV categories.
Features all the items you may possibly shop in Japan for yourself and for your friends and family which include not only traditional Japanese gifts like Japanese chopsticks, kimono, fans and dolls but also trendy shopping items such as Cosmetics, Heath Care, Fashion, Food & Snacks, Manga & Anime Characters, Everyday Goods, Electronics, and Limited Brands & Seasonal Items.
Introduces eating spots in Japan ranging from luxury Japanese local restaurants to eating stands in train stations sorted by the sub-categories of Everyday Restaurants, Exclusive Restaurants, Cafe & Sweets, Breakfast & Lunch, Local Specialties, Japanese Sake, Ramen, and Thai Food.
Covers tourist attractions and fun sights in Japan in the sub-categories of Trendy, Seasonal, Otaku, Theme Park, Culture, Nature, Onsen, and Crazy Spots.
Lists tourist attractions covered by the popular Japan travel TV programs in Thailand such as Majide Japan X, Say Hi, Sugoi Japan, Doki Doki Japan, Travel Note, and Love Japan.
2) Check GO TO List
Once you read travel articles you will find the list of destinations you can visit around where you are traveling. The travel destination list gives you the list of shops and sights related to the article you read and they are conveniently sorted in the order of closest distance from your GPS. For example, JapanTip would give a list of the department stores and pharmacies closest to where you are traveling when you read an article about a cosmetic item.
3) Follow Compass Guide
Once you select your destination from the GO TO list, JapanTip will provide a very simple navigation with a compass guide that shows distance and direction from where you are accessing JapanTip. Japanese streets are complicated and maps are hard to read. No need to worry. JapanTip's compass guide is a perfect tool for your way around in Japan.
4) Save Favorite Articles and Spots
You can click the icon and save your favorite travel articles and destination spots as your 'Favorites' and access to the travel information from the menu screen whenever you require them during your trip in Japan."