Extended your battery life and manage the power usage of your phone. Adds NEW settings to the phone (e.g. screen timeout during a call, etc.) and allows you to quickly change other phone settings depending on conditions (e.g. low batt).
Help manage the battery of your Android™ device!
Power Manager will automatically turn off your device radios after your screen is turned off. This will help save battery by disabling things like Wi-Fi and Data, which would otherwise run even when you don't need them. Power Manager prides itself in being highly configurable, allowing you to set which radios the application will affect, and at what time. Power Manager is a significantly tiny package, coming up at barely over 3 MB unpacked. It is lightweight and fast, and will get help your Android device save large amounts of battery power.
Power Manager is estimated to save you over 50% of your battery, allowing devices which used to last only 1 day to last over 2! *
This is the Free, Ad-supported Version. The Ads can be disabled by purchasing the Pro Unlock Key. To get the ad-free version, please purchase Power Manager Pro by P.Yam Software. Get it here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pyamsoft.powermanagerpro
- A lightweight application that will never use a large amount of battery. In fact, Power Manager will always save more battery than it will take to use it!
- Smart toggling and management of your device's WiFi, Data, and Bluetooth Connections, as well as Auto Sync.
- Notification that keeps track of the current Battery level and temperature of your device, so you always know how much power you have left
- Automatic silent start up on device boot up, no user interaction is required!
- Power Manager will continue to save you battery even if you close the application!
Unlike other competitor products out on the market who make you pay a large amount of money for the same, or less effective power management, Power Manager is free! The application is however, both ad-supported and donation-supported, so any help that you can give is always greatly appreciated!
INTERNET: This is required for the Google Ad Mob ad-network usage.
ACCESS NETWORK: Required to read the current state of the devices Mobile Data and smartly toggle it off and on as required.
ACCESS SYNC: Required to read the current state of the devices Sync settings and smartly toggle it off and on as required.
BLUETOOTH: Required to read the current state of the devices Bluetooth adapter and smartly toggle it off and on as required.
WRITE SETTINGS: Store your user preferences for any later use.
RECEIVE BOOT: Used to know when to auto-start on device boot up.
Power Manager uses the requested permission in order to control and manage the various radios on your phone or tablet. Rest assured that there is absolutely NO storage or usage of user data. Power Manager does not collect nor will it ever ask for any of your personal information.
The Android™ robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
* Results may vary based on a number of factors, including signal strength and outside battery consumption.
Like what we do?
Please Rate Us 5 stars and leave a review telling others about your experience!
We are just a small start-up hoping to bring the best Android™ experience to users around the world. Any help, whether by donation or clicking ads, is of great help to us. Our goal is to deliver the most full and complete user experience to anyone who uses the Android™ operating system for recreation or business. We at P.Yam Software would like to thank all those who continue to show support by downloading and using our applications.
For example, you can force the PowerManager to keep the screen on or have the CPU still running in standby mode or make sure the Wifi connection keeps running at full performance.
You can use it on any android phone or tablet.
Use it to keep the screen on in full brightness or dimmed mode during movies or slideshows.
To make sure the CPU is still running in the background doing your tasks when you press the standby button.
There is a "Donate Version" available if you wish to support my work.
What are the permissions used for:
WAKE_LOCK, to obviously be allowed to aquire wakelocks
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED, to start the app after device reboot
READ_PHONE_STATE, to be able to act on start/ending calls, allowing the app to aquire a lock just for the duration of the call
A few keywords to help people:
screenon,screen always on,keep awake,darken,dark3n,no sleep,nosleep,Keep on,WifiLock,Sleep Policy,WifiManager,CpuLock
Optimize your Android device for maximum performance, battery economy, and controlled data traffic.
One tap to save precious battery life by switching on the Battery Saver or create your own custom profile for extra control.
No more deep diving in individual settings. You have it all in one screen. Time is of the essence.
View and stop the processes that impact CPU and RAM, know available talk or standby time.
Gain extra storage by removing unnecessary cache and temporary files from your device’s internal storage, as well as from external memory cards.
3G Traffic Monitoring
Make sure you don’t get overcharged by carefully monitoring 3G data usage, setting up thresholds, and receiving notifications when limits are reached.
Install the Power Tune-Up widget to keep an eye on the remaining battery time.
If you have comments or feedback please send to tuneup at bitdefender.com first as there's no way to reply to comments on Google Play. Thanks!
Keywords: Power Tune-Up, Battery,Drain, Monitoring, Economy, Power, Tune Up, Bitdefender, Mobile Security, Battery Saver, Better Battery,
Power Widget, Battery Widget, Task Killer, Data Meter, Data monitoring, Economy Mode, Battery Economy, Battery Life, Clean-up, Power Saver, Save Power, 3G Monitoring, 3G Traffic, Battery Management, Battery Defender, Battery Usage, Battery Time, Power Management, Battery Booster, Battery Boost, Power Save, Power Drain, Saver Widget, Power Widget
Hey, There's More!
You can also secure your Android with Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus--featuring a free on-demand & on install malware scanner, app audit, premium Web security and anti-theft safeguards. Available for free, right here on Google Play - http://cl.ly/EUOF
You can install the software to replace the well-known software, such as: the EXPLORER ROOT, Titanium Backup, Task Manager, and APP Lock, the Schedule, ..., etc.
• You can download the user manual (PDF file) in our website. http://gpc.myweb.hinet.net/supermanager_manual.pdf
• If you like it, you can buy the donation edition from Android Market now.(see "View more applications" below).
File Explorer: a transitional File Explorer with file operation.
File Explorer(ROOT): it is also a ROOT Explorer if you rooted your device first. Integrated with FTP, SMB, CIFS, File Encrypt(Paid only)
Task Manager: View the process memory usage and memory clean up
Auto Memory Clean Up: Free the unnecessary process to enhance the performance. You can do it manually, screen off and memory gap (When the free memory size is low than the value you set)
APK Manager: A powerful APK utility, you can remove, view, backup installed APK, APK Mover, APK Freeze ,Default Clear,
Startup Manager: Manage the APK running on system boot-up
APP Protector: Lock your customize apps with your password
Super Launcher: Device Information, Quick Launch, Switcher, Shortcut, Tethering Switch,Power Current Logger, Mobile Internet Switch
Super Launcher(ROOT):Screen Capture, Quick Reboot
Auto Schedule: the intelligent and integrate features for "sleep switch" software.
Screen Tool:"Screen Adjuster","Screen RGB Test","Night Reading Mode"
Signal Booster: refresh the connection between phone and cellar station to improve the signal strength.
File Manager Task Manager Auto Task Killer APK Protector Root Explorer Quick Reboot Encrypt Decrypt Startup Manager Freeze Call Guard Schedule Timer Sleep Switch Screen Adjuster RGB Test Night Reading Signal Booster
Please update your rating on Google Play!
The new version was completely rewritten and allows you to set individual control over Wifi, Bluetooth, Phone, Data Connection, Ring Profile. You can have as many events as you like - and they can repeat on each day you want.
If the application is not working for you or you have some improvement ideas, please write me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Power Schedule is a lightweight app, designed for Android. It allows you to set an On/Off schedule for Airplane Mode (Telephony), WiFi, Bluetooth and Data connection. Ring Profile can be automatically switched between Silent and Normal
For example, you may want to set WiFi to off when you leave for work in the morning. Then back to on when you're home again and in range of your personal wireless network.
You can set a different schedule for the Phone or Bluetooth. For example, set your phone to off while you sleep at night, so you're not bothered by any unwanted calls.
Setting the phone to off will not completely power off your Android device, so you'll still have your alarms active.
Please don't leave a negative comment if it's not working for you - let me know what I can do to improve it first.
Help you free memory to run other apps and Save power.
Simple and Easy user interface.
Stylish quick launch icon suits your HTC / Google phone.
* Manage running apps easily
You can open, uninstall, kill, or view detail of the running app by a long press.
* Quick launch icon
HTC style or Google style quick launch icon will show on the status bar (Screenshot 1 & 2).
* Ignore list
Process Manager won't kill apps in this list.
* Multi language support
English or Chinese, choose from your locale automatically.
Tags: HK, TW, CN, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, 香港, 中國, 台灣, taskiller, advanced task killer, 進程, 工作, 任務, process manager, uninstall, 程序管理員
With this app you will be able to control (switch on/off) your electrical appliances from anywhere in the world!
EnerGenie Power Managers and Power Meters do not require any external IP address to be accessible via this app.
NOTE: please, be patient sometimes, you send a command to the server that needs time to process many user accounts having many devices with their sockets.
NOTE2: app versions with SMS sending and receiving permissions are only for EG-SMS device control, no any virus activity or private info publication is provided.
The various available Aviosys IP power strips are here: http://bit.ly/10qUS9n
There is a full user manual here: http://bit.ly/1a9oM5G
A free, limited Lite version is here: http://bit.ly/19BAut0
Possible applications for PowerIP are:
- rebooting or power cycling a server or router by remote control if it has crashed
- turning your computer on or off when you are out so that you can use it remotely
- remote control security lights to turn them on or off when you are out
- remote control heating systems
- using your Aviosys power strip as a remotely programmable time switch
- home automation applications
- power off your devices to save energy rather than leaving them on standby
- monitoring equipment (with the 9212 Delux)
- controlling equipment based on events such as ambient light, timers, location (using Tasker, available separately)
- remote control as many power strips as you like (including the 1, 4 and 8-port variants of the Aviosys power strips/switches)
- run macros to control your equipment
- give each power strip a nickname
- user definable names for each of the controllable outputs
- get output names from the power strip during setup (if supported) to save yourself having to type them in
- group your frequently used equipment onto a favourites screen
- create shortcuts on your home screen
- reorganise the power strips to have them in any order on screen
- get and set schedules on the power strips themselves to switch devices on or off automatically at preset times
- power cycle an output using a specified delay
- read the status of the inputs on the 9212 Delux
- monitor temperature and current on the 9258W2/9255 Pro
- password protect your settings
- "protect" individual power outputs to prevent a user from accidentally powering off important equipment
- “protect” power outputs so that certain users cannot control them at all
- import/export server settings to an encrypted file for easy deployment across multiple devices
- integration with other apps using Android intents
It's easy to set up. Just go into the server configuration menu and enter the user name, password, server address (an IP address or domain) and port for each of the power strips/switches. For the server address, you should not include "http", but instead just the address e.g. myserver.myhouse.com or 192.168.1.2.
Then enable/disable the security options for each power strip. If the "protected" checkbox is enabled, then any output names which are enclosed in round brackets e.g. "(FTP server)" will be disabled from being switched.
In the settings menu, a preferences password can be applied by selecting the "password required" checkbox and entering a password. The default password is "admin".
Once set up, the status and names of each output will be shown as on or off. To toggle each output, just press the appropriate output. Swipe left/right to move to other power strips, or up/down to pick from a list. Long press an output to power cycle it (if supported by your power strip/switch).
If supported by your power strip/switch, you can also get/set schedules for the outputs to turn on and off automatically.
Presently supported switches/firmwares are:
IP9258 S/T/Ping (v1.56, v.1.61, v.1.62, v3.00, v.4.01, v.4.03)
IP9258 SP (v1.52)
IP9258 HP (v1.1, v1.16)
IP9258 WiFi (v1.1, v1.16)
IP9258 W2 (v1.00)
IP9223 K (v4.01)
IP9258 SX (v1.38)
IP9258 DS (v4.01, v4.03)
IP9258 Pro (v4.01)
IP9258 xx (v4.01)
IP9212 Delux (v1.00)
IP9255 Pro (v4.03)
If you have any problems do get in touch.
Whether your system is running more and more slower
Whether your battery is running out more and more faster
So, try Task Manager+, this is the newest and best task management tool, which make your phone more cleaner and using more smoother.
# 1 Tap to kill a task / process / service
# Support batch Kill
# Show current memory status
# Display the recent task, including name and running status.
# Display the currently running process, including name and memory size
# Display currently running services, including name and service name
# Various sorting capabilities such as application name and memory size
# View application detail
# Switch to the application
# Uninstall the application
# Identify the critical applications, avoid misuse
Similar applications on the market including: Advanced Task Killer, Advanced Task Manager, ES Task Manager
# Better user experience:
1 Place kill button for each application, operation is more convenient
2 show task/process/service, state more clearly
3 Distinguish between ordinary application / critical applications in different colors
4 Support gesture sliding, more convenient in touch screen
# Better technical:
1 through pre-loading mechanism, showing faster
2 identification of critical applications, avoid misuse
# The user-friendly:
1 blue color scheme, visual comfort
2 simple layout of the program, more convenient operation
1 What is the use of Task Manager?
A: Do you know why your phone will run more slowly? and you know why your phone battery consumption faster?
As more running process, more memory used, when system have not enough memory, performance will be getting worse.
As more running process, more CPU used, when more power consumed, the battery will run out
2 What is the task / process / service?
A: In a android phone:
process is the basis for the application to run, tasks / services are a special form of process;
task is application opened by the user, which include user interface;
service is running process in the background and there is no user interface
3. Why are there some applications running that i did not open ?
A: Some applications will start when the phone turn on or invoked by other events for android system event trigger mechanism
4. Why do some applications restart when i kill it?
A: Some applications will restart by system event, which task manager cant prevent it. So you could enable auto optimization feature, which monitor app running status smartly, and kill it at first time
5. Why can not i kill the task / service (in android2.2 later)?
A: Android2.2 later, the mechanism of task management changed:
Task only keep that the application's state that user open, so even if you kill the process for task, the task still remains;
Task / service can not be killed, but android system can kill it.
If you need to kill tasks / services, we also provide assistance to operate it(click on a task / service, then you will enter the application details screen, click the "force stop" to kill it)
Task Manager+ is the newest and best task management tool on the market currently, just try it
Any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
(1) *** It might be respond nothing the first time you pressed it, please try again or wait for a moment. Or if it really does nothing, reboot the device manually please. ***
(2) This app contains a widget so you can add it on home screen if you need.
(3) It works on * ROOTED * phones only。 Please don't try to download or install this app if you don't know what "root" is.
(4) Don't move this app to SD card or any other external storage. It may be cause the app disabled or vanish.
(5) I couldn't promise you that this app will work well on any device because of the fragmentation of Android. For example on some Samsung devices, "Reboot Bootloader" just does a normal reboot.
(6) The function 'hot reboot' need BusyBox support, so the option will be hidded if BusyBox isn't installed.
(7) *** The launcher icon' showing option will take effect after a few seconds on your launcher. Please hold on for a monent. If you want the launcher icon again, just add widget and change the setting option ***
Reboot Manager includes the following features:
* normal reboot
* hot reboot
* reboot to recovery
* reboot to bootloader
* power off
*** Thanks for Олег Глядков's Russian support helping. ***