Please note that you must have your cell phone number associated with Chase's Text Banking
Please remember this uses text messaging and may not be suitable for users with a text message quota.
This app DOES requires the INTERNET permission due to the ads being displayed ONLY. No data is collected or sent anywhere by this app .
The Donate version DOES NOT include the INTERNET permission.
Credits for App Icon go to ~joker2011 at http://joker2011.deviantart.com/gallery/
Currently Bank Buddy is a work in progress so please expect bugs. I'm constantly updating it.
NO ADS! EVER! =)
Google Voice not supported at this time, would require Data (3g/4g/wifi) permissions
(Development for Google Voice support has been halted due to the limited white-listing of shortcodes, please email for inquiries)
-- Supported Banks --
* Add your own bank (please email me to update list)
* Bank of America
* Fifth Third
* Key Bank
-- Reviews --
Email me for feedback, I'll usually respond rather promptly.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.
- Calculate profit and loss if you set bought price and number of stocks.
- Classify stocks by adding tags.
- Jump to web page which is related with stock code. Also, you can add and edit linkage of web pages.
- Password lock. Your portfolio will not be displayed till you enter correct password.
- Company name is displayed in Japanese.
Just a few things you’ll love about GoBank
SIGN UP RIGHT FROM THE APP
GoBank is one of the only bank accounts that you can sign up for right from your phone in just minutes.
NO OVERDRAFT OR PENALTY FEES
Seriously. GoBank has no surprise fees. In fact, potential fees are so easy to navigate, they could fit on a single Tweet. Check out GoBank.com/NoWorries to see what we mean.
We have a network of 42,000+ ATMs (translation: it’s HUGE) nationwide*. That’s more than twice as many free ATMs as Bank of America or Chase**. Find the free ATMs all around you with our ATM finder.
SEND MONEY, PAY BILLS
Send money instantly to friends. Notify them via email or text message. Use your mobile checkbook to pay rent, bills… or anyone. We’ll even mail checks for you, free of charge.
Our nearest bank branch is in your pocket. Use your phone to scan a check and deposit it right into your account.
CUSTOM VISA® DEBIT CARD
Design a custom Visa® Debit Card with your photo on it—you can even choose one from Facebook. The custom card (and replacements) costs $9. GoBank’s standard card is free.
FREE ADVICE: FORTUNE TELLER™
Use the Fortune Teller to double-check your budget before you spend. Just tell us how much it costs, and we’ll give you a quick yay or nay based on the budget you’ve created.
THE BANK THAT MOVES WITH YOU
Wherever life moves you, GoBank tags along. There’s no need to visit a bank branch because you can completely manage your account on the app. This is the beauty of a fully mobile bank. Our website is pretty cool though, so you can always use that too: GoBank.com.
OH SO MUCH MORE
To find out which features speak more to you, give us a try. Visit GoBank.com or download the app to get GoBanking.
Stay in touch with us!
Follow us on Twitter @GoBank and on Instagram @GoBankOfficial. While you’re at it, like us on Facebook.com/GoBankUS. We’d love to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
*For ATM withdrawals made outside of the GoBank ATM network, a $2.50 fee will apply. For ATM balance inquiries made outside of the GoBank ATM network, a $1 fee will apply. Plus any fee the ATM owner may assess. So, um… just use our free ones. K?
** Source: Chase.com and BankofAmerica.com, as of June 3, 2013
GoBank is a brand of Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, which also operates under the brands Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank, and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.
©2013 Green Dot Bank. All rights reserved.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://www.gobank.com/banking-agreement
Capital One Credit Card Customers:
- Pay your bill, schedule upcoming payments, and set up funding accounts you can use to pay your bill
- Redeem your rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser(SM)
Capital One 360 Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits with CheckMate(SM)
- Send Person2Person payments
- Activate your debit card and checkbooks
Capital One Bank Customers:
- Pay bills from your Capital One Bank checking account
- Transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts
Your security is important to us. We use industry standard practices to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our apps.
For support call 1-877-383-4802 or tweet @askcapitalone.
© 2014 Capital One and Capital One's family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity **NEW** for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
MOBILE DEPOSIT - Available nationwide
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
- Fast setup: sign up merchant application and start swiping in minutes.
- Built-in analytics: track sales, track reporting, and send electronic receipts via email.
- Safe and secure: we meet all industry-standard security practices to protect your customers and your business.
- Advance prevention solutions: Fraud protection, IP Blocking, supports standard AVS and CVV2 codes
- iSecure Cloud: Cloud stores your payment information, documents, and wirelessly pushes them to all your devices. Automatic, effortless, and seamless.
- Printer: Intregrated with POS Printer
Three simple steps to signup:
1) Sign-up for the merchant account at www.isecurepayments.com
2) Upon receiving the merchant account approved, download the iSecurePayments App
3) Start accepting credit cards
Please contact customer support @ (866)-729-9745 for more details.
Download this App and Enroll online to enjoy the convenience and security of mCheck. You will receive an email indicating when you can start depositing checks to your account with mCheck.
To be eligible to use mCheck, you must have a Baylake Bank checking, savings, or money market account and your enrollment must be approved by the bank for the mobile check deposit service. There is no charge from Baylake Bank, but data rates may apply.
Baylake Bank. Member FDIC.
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
• An easy-to-use dashboard puts your portfolio and the markets at your fingertips
• See price trends up close, view comparison charts, and use new cross hair functionality for more precise trading
• Get a bird's eye view of your accounts (including allocation and performance charts), and drill down for details on specific holdings
• See what the pros are saying with stock-specific reports from some of the industry's leading research providers
• Place trades for stocks and options with just a few taps
• Leverage share and options contract calculators
• Check the status of open orders
Access Your Accounts
• Monitor all of your brokerage accounts in a single view
• Get instant access to streaming real time quotes, news, and charts
• Create and manage watch lists that stay in sync with etrade.com
• Receive real-time account alerts and trade confirmations
• Access free independent research for stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds
• Interact with full screen charts
• Watch live CNBC Video
• Quick Transfer cash from any financial institution ¹
SAFE & SECURE:
Log on securely in seconds. Because none of your personal information is stored on your device, your account is safe- even if you lose your tablet.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
¹ For details and important information about Quick Transfer please visit www.etrade.com/quicktransferdetails for a listing of the limitations, restrictions, and time deadlines associated with the service.
Card sales management app for the self-employed, small shop manager
Is it was difficult to confirm the sales of the credit card so far ?
Check properly cross- check , please organize .
Enter easily the app to sales of the card ,
You can confirm the amount of money that has been credited from the card company .
Test input of 100 record data is possible ,
To Normal use , will require payment of within the app.
You can check the price in purchase page in this app, too (about 3$ in us. it is not fixed)
- Enter the additional credit card company and information , which you joined .
- Bereavement card fees , will be able to know the exact commission rate that is set in the sales office , please contact the card terminal up festival .
- Passbook deposit character recognition
The items that had been created , it indicates the filtering ( filtration ) payment SMS in the SMS Received Box
( If you receive a payment notification service(SMS) from the bank deposit passbook, you can use this function )
- Amount of money to use well
Once allowed to register the amount of money a lot of incidence of the sales
I can use immediately when you enter the sales of the credit card .
▶ Data input
- If the sales of the card has occurred , please enter credit card sales info.
- If you enter into another card company , input is easily possible . (Using the + icon on top menu )
- You can use approval number as the part of the real approval number from the card company ,or sequence number or etc.
- Please compare the estimated amount of the deposit amount that has been credited to my passbook from the card company .
( Comparable to the SMS of notification of deposit)
- From data entry screen and to refund a state in the change ,
It is reflected in the estimated amount that enters the passbook of data is generated to the current time (-) on the matter
Pen Air Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the NCUA and is an Equal Housing Lender.
More from developer
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc
Compare homes, take photos & video, calculate payments and contact a Chase Mortgage Banker.
Whether you’ve bought a home before or are a first time home buyer, Chase My New Home will help you find and finance your ideal new home.
SEARCH NATIONAL MLS LISTINGS AND COMPARE HOMES FOR SALE
• Input features most important to you in buying a house, like price range, property type and other home details
• Rate homes based on how well they match your preferences
• save homes to your favorites and organize them for easy access
SAVE COMMENTS, PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
• Add photos, videos and audio notes to your favorite listings
• Save comments in the home journal
• View your journal to remember homes you’ve visited
USE OUR HELPFUL CALCULATORS
• Estimate how much you can afford
• Estimate your monthly payments
• Learn how much you could save with Chase Mortgage Cash Back
CONTACT A CHASE MORTGAGE BANKER FOR HELP ALONG THE WAY
• Learn about different loan programs and which might be right for you
• Prequalify so you can shop with confidence
Chase is an Equal Housing Lender
We would love to hear you feedback, email us at email@example.com.
Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help users estimate mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase mortgage consultant for more specific information.
Making every sale possible.
Use Chase Mobile Checkout to accept payments on-the-go, anywhere in the U.S., at any time. When you’re a customer of Chase Paymentech with Chase Mobile Checkout, a card reader and a smartphone, you are ready to begin accepting credit card payments on-the-go.
EXTEND YOUR BUSINESS
• Be ready to take your customers’ payments when and where they are ready.
• Take your business with you. Be able to process payments when you are away from your business, computer or credit card terminal.
• Allow additional employees to accept credit card payments on their smartphones.
STREAMLINE YOUR BUSINESS
• Create a product catalog for easy checkout and itemized receipt.
• Live, U.S. based, 24/7 telephone customer support.
• Have one payment processing relationship: Single statement, centralized reporting and one number to call for any issues.
• Customize your employees’ access.
MAKE IT EASY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
• Conduct faster transactions. If your customers are waiting in line, add an additional payment acceptance terminal with your smartphone.
• Bring the transaction to your customer. Allow your customers to pay anywhere in your store. Allow customers to pay for deliveries at the time of receipt.
• Send customers electronic receipts to their email or smartphone.
PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMER AND YOUR BUSINESS
• Credit card information is encrypted at the time of the card swipe and during transmission and processing.
• Geo-location features allow you to determine the exact location of the transaction, which helps with dispute settlement. Location map is printed on receipt.
• Capture your customer’s signature on receipt.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS WITH YOU
• Easier reconciliation. Be able to view your entire Chase Paymentech account from your phone.
• Search for individual transactions and review account activity.
• Process refunds and voids.
To process transactions, you must have a merchant account with Chase Paymentech, install the Chase Mobile Checkout app and have the Chase Mobile Checkout Card Reader attached to your smartphone.
There is no charge to download this app, but depending on your merchant service account terms, there may be charges associated with the purchase and shipment of the card reader. When using the app, message and data rates may apply. Such charges include, but are not limited to, those from your communications service provider. In addition, all applicable processing fees outlined in the merchant services contract with Chase Paymentech will be assessed for all transactions initiated through the app.
Transaction processing may be interrupted for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or Internet provider, technology failures, and system capacity limitations.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Make a purchase with your Ink card. Get an instant alert. Add a receipt and tag with custom categories that you create - a few seconds is all it takes. Then, go on to Chase.com and download purchases into your favorite financial software.
CONTROL YOUR ACCOUNT
• Make a purchase and get an alert instantly
• Snap a picture or add a receipt from your photo roll
• Tag purchases with customizable categories that you create
• Log into your Ink account at Chase.com
• Search and view purchases and receipts
• Download into your favorite financial software
TRACK EMPLOYEE SPENDING
• Receive instant alerts for employee purchases
• View every purchase instantly
• Change employee spending limits
If you don’t have an Ink from Chase business card or want to learn more about Jot, visit chase.com/ink
•“Chase’s Ink Jot … acknowledges that those clients are less likely to be tethered to a desk, but are on-the-go and require solutions that allow them to be on top of their business wherever they are.” - Rob Berini, Director of Deloitte Consulting’s Technology Strategy and Architecture (April 2012)
• “A glimpse of the future of mobile finance” – Javelin Strategy and Research (June 2011)
• “Chase Bank's Jot App Shows the Future of Mobile Transaction Processing” -NetBanker.com (June 2011)
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Web Site (http://www.chase.com/jot)
jot Support (http://www.chase.com/jot)
Global cash management and Trade functionality all with the security you expect from J.P. Morgan.
This application is only available for J.P. Morgan ACCESS® Reporting, Funds Transfer, Account Transfer and Global Trade clients. You’ll need pre-authorization from your employer’s Security Administrator to use it.
GLOBAL TRADE *
• View and search Trade instrument details and transaction history
• Approve and reject Trade transactions
• View recent approve/reject activity
• Receive Trade alerts
MAKE PAYMENT DECISIONS
• Approve wire payments *
• Release wire payments with Voice & Swipe Password *
• Transfer funds between your U.S. J.P. Morgan accounts
ACCESS INFORMATION INSTANTLY
• View global account information in all currencies, including multi-bank
• View Global Trade instruments, e.g. Import/Export Letters of Credit and transaction detail *
• Use QuickDecision for simple cash position management
• Configure & receive alerts in a secure inbox
• Link quickly from an alert to transaction detail
• Get near real-time alerts:
- Balance threshold
- Completed transactions (debit & credit advices)
- Presentment available
- Wires pending approval or release
- Global Trade *
VIEW YOUR ACCOUNTS
• View global cash accounts
• View ledger and available balances
• View transactions details
• Search accounts and transactions
• Get disbursement info
• View check images
• Choose which accounts are displayed
• Multiple languages
*not available in all locations
• Protect your company’s data with multi-level security protocols and optional 3 factor authentication
“The bank has just released an innovative voice authentication and swipe security sign-in. This is the first commercial banking portal that IDC Financial Insights has encountered with voice authentication capability.” - IDC Financial Insights
“A strength worth noting… J.P. Morgan ACCESS Mobile offers users not only broad account balance and reporting with strong drill-down capabilities, but also global information beyond that which is offered in many other solutions.” - Aite
J.P. Morgan will not charge you to download and use the application, but note that standard messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
View the FX market and leave orders on-the-go with your MorganDirect Professional account.
For our Investment Bank clients, you can now access your MorganDirect Professional account anytime, anywhere. This app is free to download, but you need a MorganDirect Professional account to log in.
ACCESS THE FX MARKET 24/6:
•Trade FX, Gold & Dollar Index
•Get real time prices
•View over 300 currency pairs
•Access your trading accounts
•Monitor your order blotter
•View order summaries
•Create order tickets
•Customize Good from/Good until order dates
•Leave Take Profit, Stop Loss, Market, Panther and Sliceberg orders
•Manage and monitor active orders
•Utilizes our AlgoX order platform to find the best price
The MorganDirect Pro application ("Application") do not purport to provide any financial, investment, tax, accounting or legal advice; and no information on the Application constitutes a recommendation that you should enter into a particular transaction or a representation that any financial instrument or transaction is suitable or appropriate for you.
The Application may contain links to J.P. Morgan proprietary websites. To the extent you choose to enter such a website, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions or disclaimers, which are in addition to this disclaimer. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions or disclaimers will govern for those sections or pages. In the event any provision of this disclaimer is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be unimpaired and the unenforceable provision shall be replaced by such enforceable provision as comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision. This disclaimer is additional to and shall be subject to any other agreements you have entered into with J.P. Morgan. In the event of any conflict between such other agreements and this disclaimer, this disclaimer will prevail in respect of the Application.
The application is provided "as is" and "as available". J.P. Morgan disclaims all warranties and representations of any kind with regard to the application, including any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third party rights, freedom from viruses or other malicious or harmful code, or fitness for a particular purpose or use. J.P. Morgan does not warrant the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials contained on the application or service and expressly disclaims liability or responsibility for continued availability of, security, errors or omissions in, the application and the service. Nothing herein shall be construed as limiting or reducing J.P. Morgan's responsibilities and obligations to you in accordance with applicable law.
Access to information regarding Depositary Receipts for J.P. Morgan’s Depositary Receipt (DR) clients.
This application is only available to Depositary Receipt (DR) Issuer personnel for access to key data regarding their J.P. Morgan DR program. Please reach out to your J.P. Morgan Relationship Manager for more details.
Please note that this application is only for select Issuer personnel. Please contact your J.P. Morgan Relationship Manager with any questions or if you need help with your login credentials.