J.P. Morgan Private Bank
For Private Bank account-holders outside the United States, the J.P. Morgan Private Bank app can help you manage your accounts and information, keeping you connected from anywhere.
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNTS
• See a comprehensive view of total investments with charts and graphs
• View detailed account information by asset allocation, product view and positions
• Access borrowing information, including credit line utilization and collateral
• View month-end statements, trade advice, corporate actions and investor communications
PERSONALIZE YOUR ACCOUNT VIEWS
• Select your preferred currency and language
• Set default view for your investments
• Set alerts to notify you of new documents and account activities
ACCESS TIMELY MARKET UPDATES
• Search and view stocks, and add to watchlist
• Read J.P. Morgan’s latest insights and analysis on how market changes may affect your investments
PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
• View contact details for your J.P. Morgan team and communicate securely with them using Messenger
• Login seamlessly with fingerprint authentication
Please note: This app is only for J.P. Morgan Private Bank account-holders outside the United States. Depending on the country where your J.P. Morgan relationship is held, certain features may not be available. Contact your J.P. Morgan representative with any questions.
“J.P. Morgan Private Bank” is the marketing name for the private banking business conducted by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries worldwide.