Scrabble Dico supports English, French, Italian and Dutch official dictionaries (word lists), making itself perfect for both Scrabble enthusiasts and tournament players.
★ Intuitive interface
★ Super-fast anagram solver with WILDCARD support, thanks to its built-in word database and optimized anagram search engine:
(generating 1000 anagrams of 7 letters + 1 wildcard in input takes less than THREE seconds on a Samsung Galaxy S)
★ Displays the definition* of words in both Word Judge and Anagram modes (several dictionary sources are used to maximize results)
★ Anagram generation works even OFFLINE (the algorithm does not rely on any remote service)
★ Word Judge (to check the validity of a word)
* Internet connectivity is needed to get the definitions - Dutch definitions are not supported yet
★ Supported word lists/dictionaries:
- English: SOWPODS 2012 (Official tournament word list), TWL06, Words With Friends
- Français: ODS5
- Italiano: Zingarelli
- Nederlands: SWL
Limitations of the FREE version:
- A maximum of 14 letters (including 2 wildcards) is supported in "Find Anagrams" mode
- Ad-supported (non intrusives)
NB: This tool is designed to help your enrich your vocabulary and strategy skills, we do not endorse cheating in online games.
Le principe de ce jeu ANAGRAMMES ? Trouver des mots composés de lettres que nous te proposons ! Des heures de réflexion en perspective !
FAIS TRAVAILLER TES MÉNINGES ET RELÈVES DES DÉFIS
Certaines énigmes sont faciles, mais d'autres te demanderont pas mal réflexion ! Seul un faible pourcentage de joueurs arrive à finir le jeu. En feras-tu partie ?
OBTIENS DES INDICES AUX ÉNIGMES
Tu n'arrives pas à trouver la solution à un anagramme ? Utilises les astuces pour voir la moitié du mot ou l'étoile pour obtenir la solution ! Tu peux également demander à tes amis de l'aide via Facebook, Twitter ou encore par SMS.
ET BIEN SÛR, ANAGRAMMES C'EST...
... Mis à jour régulièrement
... Très design et ergonomique
... Compatible à la fois avec les téléphones et les tablettes
Tell me your hand and the tiles on the board, and I'll tell you the words you can make.
- Super fast response time
- Results are ordered by score
- Tap a word to copy it to the clipboard
- Over 100,000 words
- Doubles as an anagram solver by ommitting the "letters on the board" field
Scrabble breaker, Scrabble cracker, Scrabble helper, Scrabble cheat
This app will take into account the multipliers on the board and the points for each tile to give you the highest possible scoring words. Use it to help you practice, cheat, or just have fun (=
Simple graphical user interface that looks like a game so you can see exactly what your options are.
Switch to any of 8 game rules on the fly to change the multipliers on the board and the values of the tiles. Works with standard Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordfeud, Lexulous, Droid Words, WordScraper, Wordsmith, and WordWise.
Add blank (wild card) tiles to your rack to find even more word combinations.
Save your progress on as many different board configurations as you like so you can come back to them later.
Any questions, comments, requests, or bugs? Please email me, I will do my best to address any issues: email@example.com
- Calculator, which calculates score of the word that you've entered (based on game language) and selected multipliers
- Manual, where you enter the score that you've calculated yourself
Supported game languages:
- Uses the Words With Friends dictionary, so all words generated are accepted!
- Quick word searching displays point values for each word in greatest to least order.
- Just released, a blank tile option, so you can incorporate your blank tiles into making some killer words.
- Options to filter your word search by word length and substrings.
- Called out on a word? You can click on any word to bring up a dictionary definition!
- Word Validator will quickly cross reference a word for you, to see if it is playable in "Words With Friends".
- Improve your vocabulary by looking at definitions for words you never knew existed!
- Can be used for other games (like Scrabble) or just to have fun making anagrams out of words you enter.
- Clean, intuitive user interface.
- Install to SD card option.
- Just added, advanced search options allow you to list words that contain words already on the Word With Friends board or allow you to search for words with a specified word length.
Here's a cool game you can play while playing Bananagrams (or just with Scrabble pieces). This is especially good for kids to increase their vocabulary:
Each player gets 7 tiles and you use the app to find a word out of the 7 tiles you have. Choose a word you don't know the definition for and play it. When the game is over, try to recap all the words you played and their definitions. This is great for vocabulary building!
Check out the screenshots! Please rate if you like this Words With Friends Cheat!
Also, check out my other app, Help With Hanging For Friends if you're interested!
If you are fed up of having to add up all the scores then this is for you.
Scrabble Scorer allows you to concentrate on winning your game.
Simply type in your word and scrabble scorer will do the hard work.
SS supports up to 4 players and all forms of play. Also included is a dictionary of two letter words.
Please not this is not a scabble solver.
Recent updates enable saving game data to storage, and resuming a saved game even after an app crash. Please report any app crashes if any occur - the bug reports help me fix the issues!
This apps is not affiliated with the trademarked Scrabble board game; it is simply intended as a tool to simplify the score-keeping experience for the game.
Anagram solver: it searches all possible words, results of rearranging the letters of a given word. Useful to help playing Scrabble.
Crosswords: it searches all possible words, that match a criteria. It can list all 9 letter words starting with FLO, for example. Useful to help solving crosswords.
List of currently supported languages:
- French (*)
- Czech (*)
* French and Czech are supported, meaning that you can search words in those languages, but the interface is not yet translated. If you want to help translating them, please e-mail me.
Wordroid in your own language?
Other languages appart from the ones listed above are not supported yet. If you'd like to have it you own language please contact me per e-mail.
C'est utile pour les jeux de mots fléchés / croisés où vous ne connaissez que certaines lettres du mot final.
Tapez **g**o* et vous aurez la liste des mots possibles :