* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
FINALLY, USE YOUR PHONE OR TABLET LIKE A COMPUTER AND RUN BROWSERS, TEXT EDITORS, MAPS AND MORE SIDE BY SIDE
Multiscreen Multitasking is 9 apps in one. This is the closest you'll get to a Windows 8 style 'desktop mode' on your Android, or to the multitasking features on the S3 or Note 2. This doesn't run any app in a window unfortunately - that's not possible due to the way Android is programmed - but it is the closest alternative. I've made a unique browser, notepad, drawpad, map and more, and each can be resized and dragged around the screen so you can do more than one thing at once.
Feel like you're in Minority Report - tile browsers and read more than one website at once, watch Avengers while reading the news, or open up a text document at the same time in order to take notes on what you're reading. Send messages and check your e-mail without needing to stop browsing, or open maps and drawpad and then draw directions for someone... For those with tablets this allows for PC style multi-tasking and productivity - running the 'mini apps' currently included.
* Option to choose your own desktop background
* Word count
* Music player
* Run widgets in windows too!
* Spell check
* PDF Viewer
* Browser bookmarks
* View page source
* Find on page
* Video player
* Basic drawing/doodling
* Find and Replace
* Up to three browsers and two editors on screen at once
* Resizeable windows
* Double tap to maximize
* Drag to the side to clip to half the screen
* Zoom for both browser and text editor
* Send e-mails from the editor
* Send text and receive messages from the SMS terminal
Many more features are coming soon - please support this app if you want to see camera, file browsing, games and more quickly! I have a lot of different updates on the way so please stick with this app!
- Work with your FTP server;
- Work with files in your smartphone;
- Line numbering;
- Encoding choice. Auto encoding choise coming soon;
- Search by text;
- Customise color;
- Choise of font style;
If you want any special encoding, write me a mail and it will be added in the next update.
If you have any issue loading the app please UNINSTALL then RE-INSTALL.
- Optional automatic saving of documents
- Sharing in and out of the application
- Optional spell check support
- Minimal, clean interface
- Quick and easy to use
- Custom themes
- Support for large files (tested with 10 mb file)
- History of recent documents
- Multiple character set encoding options
BETA NOTE: Please note this is currently in beta. If you have any major issues please send an email or post on the forums.
Forum post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2056976
Note: Please don't install app to SD card. Android can't find widget if install it to SD card.
If you can't find simpleNote widget please restart your phone, then you can find it.
If you don't know how to add widget to screen please watch this video:
If you have any question please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
English Title : ColorNote Notepad Notes
English Keywords : Notebook, NotePad, Notes, Shopping List, To do List, To do, 2do, To-do, Shopping, list maker, Calendar, Evernote, Task, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, memo pad, memo widget, sticky, editor, supports colordict
Ideal for web authoring and programming on the go. Now you can select text encoding - Japan, Chinese, Korean, Cyrillic, Western and Central Europe. Available encodings: ASCII, UTF-8, Win-1252, Win-1250, KOI-8, Win-1251, etc.
Lite version has limited code completion support - you can select only first suggested item. Also, preview is not available. We recommend AndFtp ftp client (https://market.android.com/details?id=lysesoft.andftp) to use with your server.
Hotkeys for external keyboard: Ctrl+C (copy), Ctrl+V (paste), Ctrl+Z (undo), Ctrl+Y (redo), Ctrl+R (open Recent Files), Ctrl+F (search), Ctrl+G (goto line).
We are working hard to add more new features to our html editor. Please feel free to email your wishes to us!