***"Apps for Literacy and Learning, Special Education" - Apple.
Freefall Money is a fun educational app for kids to learn how to count money. The app supports practicing with either US or Euro coins.
Kids will keep coming back to this learning tool to fill their fish tank with new fish. The more time they spend learning about coins and the math of coins the more fish they will earn.
*** Freefall Money continues the #1 ranked Freefall series, including Freefall Spelling ***
*** Practice in US or Euro coins ***
Three modes of coin math practice:
1. Fill the piggy bank (Scatter Mode)
2. Enter the amount (Type Mode)
3. Add up groups of coins (Cluster Mode)
In the Scatter and Type Modes coins can be stacked on top of one another. Move coins around to be sure you haven't missed one.
*Sophisticated fish tank reward system
- Earn Fish
- Feed Fish
- Clean the tank
Also, see our award winning app series, ClickySticky™
Follow us on twitter @MergeMobileInc for news and updates.
Piggy Banker is a great tool for teaching children to count money! Simply touch a Half Dollar, Quarter, Dime, Nickel, or Penny and the app snorts, and speaks the name of the coin. Each time a coin is touched, the program counts both the number of coins as well as the dollars and cents. A grand total can be found in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
Simply touch the "Start Over" button to erase all values and begin again.
To disable sound, just uncheck the "Sound Enabled" box.
Currently Piggy Banker uses US coins only.
More from developer
Frames and Arrows (also called chains) diagram has two parts: a rule box and 5 frames with some missing information. The missing information, such as the rule or blank frame values, can be found by using the information that is available.
Patterns identification and the rules that create them is an activity that prepares children for success with algebra. Frames and Arrows diagrams are one of many routines children work with regularly in several schools. Some features of JRS Frames and Arrows are:
• Simple easy to use tap interface.
• 2 different kinds of games - one using numbers and the other using time.
• Based on actual school work that kids do in class and as homework.
• Total control on the rule and frames using preferences for both beginner and advanced play.
• Unlimited set of problems - all problems are randomly generated.
In addition to general preference to control color and sound, rule and frame preferences are available for full control.
Rule Preferences allow you to control the rule:
• Maximum rule vale.
• Rule sign (plus, minus or any).
• Whether or not to always show rule.
Frame preferences allow you to control the frames:
• Maximum frame value.
• Number of blank frames.
• Whether or not to always fill first frame.
• Our e-mail is email@example.com.
• We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied, please e-mail us. We will do our best to address your issue.
• If you like JRS Frames and Arrows, please leave a positive feedback.
• We would also love to hear from you. We welcome comments, ideas, suggestions and details of any issues you encounter.
Copyrights and Credits
JRS Frames and Arrows is owned and released by JRS Education. Copying or distributing the program or its design in whole or part is prohibited.