***"Apps for Literacy and Learning, Special Education" - Apple.
Freefall Money is a fun educational app for kids to learn how to count money. The app supports practicing with either US or Euro coins.
Kids will keep coming back to this learning tool to fill their fish tank with new fish. The more time they spend learning about coins and the math of coins the more fish they will earn.
*** Freefall Money continues the #1 ranked Freefall series, including Freefall Spelling ***
*** Practice in US or Euro coins ***
Three modes of coin math practice:
1. Fill the piggy bank (Scatter Mode)
2. Enter the amount (Type Mode)
3. Add up groups of coins (Cluster Mode)
In the Scatter and Type Modes coins can be stacked on top of one another. Move coins around to be sure you haven't missed one.
*Sophisticated fish tank reward system
- Earn Fish
- Feed Fish
- Clean the tank
Also, see our award winning app series, ClickySticky™
Follow us on twitter @MergeMobileInc for news and updates.
• Tutorial on each topic is included.
• 90+ pages of tutorial that gives detailed definitions and explanation on almost all the 4th grade topics.
• Pagination is added so that student can go back and forth in tutorial.
• 4th Grade Math App teaches about
• Divisibility Rules (2, 3, 5, 6, 9 and 10)
• Mean, Median, Mode, Average, Range
• Multiplication & Division
• PMDAS (Parenthesis, Multiplication, Division, Addition & Subtraction)
• Geometry (Area and perimeter of Square, Rectangle, Triangle, Parallelogram and circle)
• Least Common Multiple (LCM) and Greatest Common Factor (GCF)
• Fractions - Converting mixed fractions, proper and improper fractions, fraction conversion.
• Decimals - Converting to Fractions, Comparing Decimals
2) General Features - These are common features on all apps from sarmacs.com:
-The screens are designed for simplicity and easy navigation.
- No display of ads on any screen.
- No location tracking.
- No offline notifications or messages.
- We do not collect any information from the user.
- We do not ask the user for any personal details like name, age etc.
- We do not transmit any information on user.
- We want to provide a very safe environment for kids to use our apps.
4) Apps currently available from sarmacs.com
1. Simple Equations (3rd to 8th Grades)
2. Simple Math (1st to 6 th Grades)
3. PEMDAS ( 3rd to 8th Grades)
4. Mean, Median And Mode (3rd to 7th Grades)
5. General Knowledge (3rd to 5th Grades)
6. Divisibility Rules (3rd - 7th Grades)
7. Pre-Algebra (3rd to 7th Grades)
8. Basic Facts – Math Puzzles (2nd - 7th)
9. Geometry (3rd to 7th Grades)
10. Fractions (4th to 7th Grades)
11. Decimals ((5th to 8th Grades))
12. Kindergarten Math (Pre-K to 1st Grade)
13. 2nd Grade Math (2nd Grade)
14. 3rd Grade Math (3rd Grade)
15. 4th Grade Math (4th Grade)
16. 5th Grade Math (5th Grade)
17. English Grammar (2nd to 7th grades)
18. 1st Grade Math (1st Grade)
★ Pirate themed app for fun learning
★ 2 games: "How Much Money?" and "Put Money on Map"
★ "Intro to Money" screen for beginners
★ 5 levels of difficulty
★ Results screen that lists details of each game
★ Pirate graphics and sound effects to keep child engaged
★ Large buttons for easy navigation
★ Each coin and bill are pronounced aloud
★ Money used: penny, nickel, dime, quarter, one dollar, five dollars, ten dollars, twenty dollars
★ Kid tested
★ Sound volume control
★ App runs on any mobile device (Android 1.5 or higher)
★Pirate Coin Adventure is a 3d game that teach kids about recognizing coins and knowing their value.
★7 different games that teach kids about recognizing coins and knowing their value.
★Lovable animated otters and pig helps kids along as they play the games.
★With very little interface, your child presses one button to immediately launch into uninterrupted play.
★Complete a game you will win a firework.At Christmas you can fireworks to celebrate.
*** INCLUDED GAMES ***
1.MATCHING.Match all the coins.
2.PUZZLE.Put the coin back together.
3.GREATEST VALUE/ LEAST VALUE。Touch the greatest or least value coin.
4.分类CLASSFICATION，Drag the coins into the piggybank.
5.BUBBLE.Pop bubbles with need coin.
6.ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION.Addition and subtraction of coins.
7.FIREWORKS.Christmas is coming, Let's celebrate!
More from developer
Frames and Arrows (also called chains) diagram has two parts: a rule box and 5 frames with some missing information. The missing information, such as the rule or blank frame values, can be found by using the information that is available.
Patterns identification and the rules that create them is an activity that prepares children for success with algebra. Frames and Arrows diagrams are one of many routines children work with regularly in several schools. Some features of JRS Frames and Arrows are:
• Simple easy to use tap interface.
• 2 different kinds of games - one using numbers and the other using time.
• Based on actual school work that kids do in class and as homework.
• Total control on the rule and frames using preferences for both beginner and advanced play.
• Unlimited set of problems - all problems are randomly generated.
In addition to general preference to control color and sound, rule and frame preferences are available for full control.
Rule Preferences allow you to control the rule:
• Maximum rule vale.
• Rule sign (plus, minus or any).
• Whether or not to always show rule.
Frame preferences allow you to control the frames:
• Maximum frame value.
• Number of blank frames.
• Whether or not to always fill first frame.
• Our e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied, please e-mail us. We will do our best to address your issue.
• If you like JRS Frames and Arrows, please leave a positive feedback.
• We would also love to hear from you. We welcome comments, ideas, suggestions and details of any issues you encounter.
Copyrights and Credits
JRS Frames and Arrows is owned and released by JRS Education. Copying or distributing the program or its design in whole or part is prohibited.