Popup Notifier provides customizable popup notifications for any app on your device.
You can swipe through your notifications. Long-click the "Close" button to dismiss all the popups.
Numerous themes are available.
** Developers :
- You now have the possibility to develop and publish themes for Popup Notifier. More information : http://www.productigeeky.com/themes/
- Popup Notifier now includes an API with the ability for developers to raise notifications through the app. More information : http://www.productigeeky.com/api/
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Checking notifications from third party apps requires the activation of the Popup Notifier accessibility service. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for Popup Notifier to be able to process them.
You can get support here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2516913
Just install this App and click on "Enable Battery Percent". Then reboot. You can uninstall the App afterwards. The setting will remain.
No root needed!
You can only see the battery percent text, if the battery is empty enough. (White text on white battery!)
Do I need a rooted device?
No, should work on any 4.4+ device :)
Can you change the text-color?
Sorry, this is impossible with a simple app like this one, because the color is hard-coded in SystemUI.apk. You need to decompile that apk, edit one line of source code and then recompile it. Actually, I don't plan to do this, because I don't like to change system-apps. Also, the OTA-Updates from google would fail after that and it would require root.
After removing the app the percentage is still there.
That's because the app changes a system setting. The app does NOT display the battery itself!
I uninstalled the App. Now I want to disable the percent display.
OK, just install the App again, uncheck the setting and uninstall it.
* On KitKat, while this application works, it is better to use the application 'Immersive Mode' by the same author.
* On HC and ICS, root is NOT required!
* On JB (devices bought in 2013), ROOT IS REQUIRED.
* More functionality is available on rooted devices (back/home/recent/menu)
* First click on icon with two arrows to show notification, then on notification to hide the system bar.
* Tapping the bottom of the screen will reshow the system bar
* Hiding/restoring systembar at any time, enables fullscreen mode.
* Different options to reshow the systembar.
* Option to reshow systembar on screen off.
* Option to never reshow systembar (kiosk mode).
* Option to hide the systembar from the notification area.
* Option to not show the icon in the notification area, while still being able to hide the systembar from the notification area. (Only on JB and up)
* Invisible button to control navigation on device (back button).
* Popup Navigation Bar to control navigation while bottom bar is hidden.
* Availability to show the recent apps (only on JB for now)
* Option to hide systembar at boot time.
* Tasker/Locale scripting integration: this program registers itself as a locale plug-in.
* Problems with phones like Nexus 4 when receiving calls or when alarm rings while systembar is hidden.
* If you do an OTA update, most devices will lose root, HideBar will stop working till you root the device again.
* Recent applications currently only works with Jelly Bean.
* Devices that contain the systembar or navigation bar (bar at bottom of screen).
* Supports Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
* Newer Nexus devices (Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10)
* Most tablets and Google TV devices. Also some phones (must contain bar at bottom).
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
Note: This is Pro version of Gauge Battery Widget Free. It provides exactly the same functionality as PayPal Donation Version.
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: feature graphics contains image from http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
This application will forward ALL the notifications your receive on your phone to your Pebble.
You can view all shared notifications in the app, and choose to mute or unmute them.
Pebble Notifier requires the original Pebble app to function.
This is a cute battery indicator it is maintained in the calming ocean blue. This battery monitor is for every one which likes beauty of the sea.
This battery indicator shows in percentage level of your battery. It shows also a lot of informations about your battery for example state of your battery, health and many many more.
You can also set your wifi and blueatooth on/off by this widget.
This is NOT A STANDALONE APP. You should download one of the listed compatible keyboard apps to use this SKIN.
Compatible with :
- Perfect Keyboard
- Smart Keyboard Pro
- Ultra Keyboard
- Kii Keyboard
- Super Keyboard
- TSwipe-Pro keyboard
- Better Keyboard
- May work on other keyboards also
Note : For "perfect keyboard", I recommend to tweak settings in Layout->Horizontal/Vertical Layout :
- Key height to be bigger (110-140)
- Row gap to be smaller (30-50)
This skin doesn't have launcher icon. It doesn't pollute your phone :)
Please don't give bad ratings because of some errors, try to contact us first, we will handle that :)
KNOWN LIMITATIONS :
- Key's pop up cannot be overridden in smart keyboard, it will use the default pop up, it is that app's limitation.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Get one of the Keyboard applications listed above from the Google Play. If you already have one of them you like, go to step 4.
2. Enable the new Keyboard App. Go to your phone's settings, then language and keyboard settings, and enable the one of the compatible keyboard app.
3. Change the input method to that new Keyboard app. In GB phones, long press on a text box, and select "Input method", choose that keyboard app. In ICS or above, while focusing on a text box, choose input method by pressing the notification panel "Select input method".
4. Go to the settings of the keyboard app, and change the keyboard skin to the one you've downloaded.
About Dev :
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
*Super Lucky Rainbow Widget Style
*Low Battery Indicator
*Battery Percentage Indicator
*Launcher for Battery, Display, Wifi, and Gps system settings
*Extra-Low Battery Consumption
Have fun - peace!!