Students can manage their accounts and report a lost or stolen card quickly and easily through the application. A listing of campus and community locations where the card is accepted also is available, right from your phone.
• About us – About the department
• Course Catalog – CS & IT course catalog
• Directory – Faculty, Adjunct Professors, GA’s, Staff directory. Permits user to telephone, e mail and check the schedule of each individual.
• News – News of MSU.
• Master Schedule – Master Schedule for current semester.
• Room Occupancy – Check room occupancy. If unoccupied students can use for study or group work.
• Undergrad Info – Information about undergraduate courses, programs and degrees.
• Grad Info – Graduate programs, degree requirements, offered courses.
• Richardson Hall (RI) Map – Displays classrooms, bathrooms, elevators, staircases, CS offices and emergency exits.
• GA Tutoring – GA tutoring schedule
• Credits – Creator of the app and contact info.
This app will be further expanded and improved to include other MSU departments. Please contact me with any questions, suggestions, etc.
Manage PennCash Deposits-Make a real time credit card deposit into your PennCash account.
Monitor Account Balances - Check the current balance of your PennCash, SFS Credit and Dining Dollars accounts.
Find locations that accept PennCash as payment.
To access PennCard Mobile, first login to the PennCard Center website to create your Mobile App Registration.
Deposits: Make a real time credit card deposit into your PennCash account.
Account Balances: Check the current balance of your PennCash, SFS Credit and Dining Dollars accounts.
Locations: Find locations that accept PennCash as payment.
Check your balance
Report your ID card lost
View your most recent transactions
You can use your meal plan funds at the following locations: the Student Activities Center, Union Commons, Union Deli, Starbucks at the Stony Brook Union and on the lower level of Roth Food Court, Tabler Café (Dunkin Donuts), Kelly Dining Center, Roth Food Court, Roth Regatta Café featuring Red Mango and Jasmine.
Additional information about menus, hours and locations can be found at campusdining.org
You can use your Wolfie Wallet funds on and off campus. Some merchants offer additional discounts and promotions to Wolfie Wallet users.
Wolfie Wallet can be used on campus to wash and dry laundry, make purchases from vending machines, print at west campus SINC sites and the Health Science Center (HSC) Barry Coller lab, computer rooms and information commons, purchase tickets to Undergraduate Student Government (USG) events at the USG ticket office, mail packages and letters at the Irving College Residential Mailroom, dine at Jasmine restaurant, SBU Medical Center Dining and Campus Dining Services locations and make purchases at the University Bookstore and Seawolves MarketPlace convenience store.
Wolfie Wallet can be used at the following local off campus merchants: Bagel Express, Burger King, Greek to Go, O Sole Mio, McDonald’s, Jamba Juice, Cupcake Couture, Quiznos Subs, Sweet Frog, Cool Monkey, Cabo Fresh, CVS Pharmacy and Subway.
Please note: merchants subject to change.
For addresses of these off campus merchants, please visit stonybrook.edu/wolfiewallet
The My Tri-C Card has many uses such as a college ID, a stored value card for purchases at Tri-C, a discount card, a guest card and for using dining dollars with the Tri-C Dining plan.
Here are some of the main features of the My Tri-C Card Mobile Application:
• Make a real time credit card deposit
• Check your BK Credit, My Tri-C, or Dining Dollar balances
• Deactivate your card if lost or stolen
• View past transactions
• Transfer funds from your Authorized Aid to Dining or Vending
The Nicholls State University Colonel Card Office is located in the Student Union. Office hours are:
Monday –Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Deposit money to your card using a credit card; funds are available immediately!
Check your current account balance
Report your MavCard lost or stolen
Access a list of campus venues and community merchants that accept MavMoney as payment!
The University of Nebraska at Omaha MavCard Mobile app gives you the ability to manage your MavMoney account from your smartphone, anywhere and anytime!
It is “The Way to Pay” on and off campus.
Deposits: Make real time credit card deposits into your BuffCASH account.
Account balance: Check your current account balances on your Buff Card
Lost/Stolen card: Report your card lost or stolen. Freeze or unfreeze your card immediately.