An Ultimate Credit / Debit card verification and generating tool.
This application provide information regarding a credit/debit card number.
Check: A Credit/Debit Card Number can be checked and validated.
Verify: A Credit / Debit Card Number can be verified with the issuing bank name and country name.
Find: A missing number from the 16-digits of the credit card can be generated and verified.
Generate: This app can generate missing number upto 4 digits.
This app can reveal certain informations on a card such as issuing bank, issuing country,
card type, card category and bank issuer number. For fetching these informations, Internet
connection is required.
This app also a virtual keypad, instruction of how to use it and supported credit card list in
the front page of the app.p
This app is only for educational purpose and security awareness.
The algorithm that has been used here is Luhn's algorithm.
1. A Credit/Debit Card contains information regarding the bank, country and user account.
2. The 16-digit long number in the credit/debit card is insufficient to make any monetary transaction.
3. There are other things such as Card Expiry Date, Issue Date(optional), CVV code(behind the card)
and pin number, which can only initiate a monetary transaction. The card number alone is not enough.
4. The other things that I have mentioned above is different and unique in every other cards. So guessing
those values are impossible.
5. This app does not store any data related to credit/debit numbers. It only Calculates and Displays the
This app generates Valid Credit Numbers using mathematical concepts of probability, permutation
& combination and Luhn-10 algorithm. The card number information like bank name, country,etc.,
are fetched from a internet web server using only the first 6 digits of the credit number. This app is
only for eductaional purpose and security awareness only. This app neither intend to do any harm
nor support nor encourage any illegal activity of any kind. Please use this app wisely.
NEW FEATURES: You can now Add, Edit & Delete suggestions, Create your own huge Master list!
Force close issues fixed.
REBOOT DEVICE AFTER DOWNLOADING TO ENSURE A "CLEAN" INSTALL.
Key features include:
• Courses—Manage your courses on the go by accessing your course schedule and links to helpful resources.
• Grades—Check your final grades on the go.
• Notifications—Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your phone
• Important numbers—Easily find all the numbers, websites, and addresses you need
• Maps—Know your campus like the back of your hand
• Directory—Find the faculty, staff, or student you need and call them right from the app
• News—Dial in to everything happening in the world, both on campus and off
• Events—Never miss another important event
The My Tri-C Card has many uses such as a college ID, a stored value card for purchases at Tri-C, a discount card, a guest card and for using dining dollars with the Tri-C Dining plan.
Here are some of the main features of the My Tri-C Card Mobile Application:
• Make a real time credit card deposit
• Check your BK Credit, My Tri-C, or Dining Dollar balances
• Deactivate your card if lost or stolen
• View past transactions
• Transfer funds from your Authorized Aid to Dining or Vending
Check your balance
Report your ID card lost
View your most recent transactions
You can use your meal plan funds at the following locations: the Student Activities Center, Union Commons, Union Deli, Starbucks at the Stony Brook Union and on the lower level of Roth Food Court, Tabler Café (Dunkin Donuts), Kelly Dining Center, Roth Food Court, Roth Regatta Café featuring Red Mango and Jasmine.
Additional information about menus, hours and locations can be found at campusdining.org
You can use your Wolfie Wallet funds on and off campus. Some merchants offer additional discounts and promotions to Wolfie Wallet users.
Wolfie Wallet can be used on campus to wash and dry laundry, make purchases from vending machines, print at west campus SINC sites and the Health Science Center (HSC) Barry Coller lab, computer rooms and information commons, purchase tickets to Undergraduate Student Government (USG) events at the USG ticket office, mail packages and letters at the Irving College Residential Mailroom, dine at Jasmine restaurant, SBU Medical Center Dining and Campus Dining Services locations and make purchases at the University Bookstore and Seawolves MarketPlace convenience store.
Wolfie Wallet can be used at the following local off campus merchants: Bagel Express, Burger King, Greek to Go, O Sole Mio, McDonald’s, Jamba Juice, Cupcake Couture, Quiznos Subs, Sweet Frog, Cool Monkey, Cabo Fresh, CVS Pharmacy and Subway.
Please note: merchants subject to change.
For addresses of these off campus merchants, please visit stonybrook.edu/wolfiewallet
Deposit money to your card using a credit card; funds are available immediately!
Check your current account balance
Report your MavCard lost or stolen
Access a list of campus venues and community merchants that accept MavMoney as payment!
The University of Nebraska at Omaha MavCard Mobile app gives you the ability to manage your MavMoney account from your smartphone, anywhere and anytime!
It is “The Way to Pay” on and off campus.
Deposits: Make real time credit card deposits into your BuffCASH account.
Account balance: Check your current account balances on your Buff Card
Lost/Stolen card: Report your card lost or stolen. Freeze or unfreeze your card immediately.
Deposits: Make a real time credit card deposit into your Campus Card account.
Account balance: Check the current account balance on your campus card funds.
Lost / Stolen card: Report your card lost or stolen. Deactivates or reactivates your card immediately.
Locations: Find locations that accept your campus card as payment."
• Deposits: Make real time credit card deposits into your Hornet Bucks account
• Account Balance: Check your current Hornet Bucks balance and view past transactions
• Lost/Stolen card: Freeze or unfreeze your card immediately
The Sac State OneCard office is located in the Student Financial Services Center in Lassen Hall, Room 1001.
Questions? Call (916) 278-7878
Deposits: Make real time deposits to your PC Cash or Additional Friar Bucks Accounts.
Balance Check: Check your account balances.
Lost Card: Suspend a lost card.
Latest Transactions: Check your most recent transactions.
Manage PennCash Deposits-Make a real time credit card deposit into your PennCash account.
Monitor Account Balances - Check the current balance of your PennCash, SFS Credit and Dining Dollars accounts.
Find locations that accept PennCash as payment.
To access PennCard Mobile, first login to the PennCard Center website to create your Mobile App Registration.
Deposits: Make a real time credit card deposit into your PennCash account.
Account Balances: Check the current balance of your PennCash, SFS Credit and Dining Dollars accounts.
Locations: Find locations that accept PennCash as payment.