An Ultimate Credit / Debit card verification and generating tool.
This application provide information regarding a credit/debit card number.
Check: A Credit/Debit Card Number can be checked and validated.
Verify: A Credit / Debit Card Number can be verified with the issuing bank name and country name.
Find: A missing number from the 16-digits of the credit card can be generated and verified.
Generate: This app can generate missing number upto 4 digits.
This app can reveal certain informations on a card such as issuing bank, issuing country,
card type, card category and bank issuer number. For fetching these informations, Internet
connection is required.
This app also a virtual keypad, instruction of how to use it and supported credit card list in
the front page of the app.p
This app is only for educational purpose and security awareness.
The algorithm that has been used here is Luhn's algorithm.
1. A Credit/Debit Card contains information regarding the bank, country and user account.
2. The 16-digit long number in the credit/debit card is insufficient to make any monetary transaction.
3. There are other things such as Card Expiry Date, Issue Date(optional), CVV code(behind the card)
and pin number, which can only initiate a monetary transaction. The card number alone is not enough.
4. The other things that I have mentioned above is different and unique in every other cards. So guessing
those values are impossible.
5. This app does not store any data related to credit/debit numbers. It only Calculates and Displays the
This app generates Valid Credit Numbers using mathematical concepts of probability, permutation
& combination and Luhn-10 algorithm. The card number information like bank name, country,etc.,
are fetched from a internet web server using only the first 6 digits of the credit number. This app is
only for eductaional purpose and security awareness only. This app neither intend to do any harm
nor support nor encourage any illegal activity of any kind. Please use this app wisely.
Using the app, visitors can capture a QR code beside each work and access a frame that reveals information about the work. Within this frame the visitor can photograph the work, including themselves, friends and family to record their experience of the work. The photos are stored on their phone and can be shared to a cloud service and optionally shared via social media networks. Visitors can also use a printing service in the exhibition. Ars Wild Card dynamically generates a photographic archive of visitors’ daily interactions and experiences of the art works.
- How to enjoy a workshop –
1. Capture the QR code and get a description frame (at the venue)
2. Take a photo with this frame and make a photo card
3. Share the photo card
4. Print the photo card (at the venue)
Ars Electronica is the cultural institute in Linz, Austria that embraces the intersecting themes of “Art Technology and Society”.
• One-button calling to Experian’s RestoreMyID
• 10 Identity Restoration Tips
• 101 Identity Protection Tips
• 10 Lost Wallet Tips
RestoreMyID – How It Works
Experian’s RestoreMyID addresses your need for immediate identity restoration. If you’re currently struggling with identity theft, we can help. We’ll assign you a dedicated, highly trained Experian Identity Theft Resolution Agent who is based in a secure U.S. call center. You’ll work with the same agent from start to finish to work through each issue of your existing identity theft. With RestoreMyID, you get:
• One-on-one identity restoration help from a professional Experian agent
• A direct, toll-free telephone line to your agent
• Your 3-bureau credit report and scores
• Three FREE months of Experian’s ProtectMyID™, a world-class identity protection product that alerts you to additional misuse of your identity and helps you resolve identity theft
If you’re a victim of identity theft, don’t wait. Start resolving the damage today. Download this FREE app and call RestoreMyID to learn how we can help! Or dial 1-855-697-MYID (6943) to get started with your identity restoration.
Key features include:
• Courses—Manage your courses on the go by accessing your course schedule and links to helpful resources.
• Grades—Check your final grades on the go.
• Notifications—Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your phone
• Important numbers—Easily find all the numbers, websites, and addresses you need
• Maps—Know your campus like the back of your hand
• Directory—Find the faculty, staff, or student you need and call them right from the app
• News—Dial in to everything happening in the world, both on campus and off
• Events—Never miss another important event
Its great oppurtunity to get the answers for your solutions. No need to go through the tiring solutions on the paper. Just give the values for the fields and here is your answer.
Its an app for students and others concerns as well.
Check your balance
Report your ID card lost
View your most recent transactions
You can use your meal plan funds at the following locations: the Student Activities Center, Union Commons, Union Deli, Starbucks at the Stony Brook Union and on the lower level of Roth Food Court, Tabler Café (Dunkin Donuts), Kelly Dining Center, Roth Food Court, Roth Regatta Café featuring Red Mango and Jasmine.
Additional information about menus, hours and locations can be found at campusdining.org
You can use your Wolfie Wallet funds on and off campus. Some merchants offer additional discounts and promotions to Wolfie Wallet users.
Wolfie Wallet can be used on campus to wash and dry laundry, make purchases from vending machines, print at west campus SINC sites and the Health Science Center (HSC) Barry Coller lab, computer rooms and information commons, purchase tickets to Undergraduate Student Government (USG) events at the USG ticket office, mail packages and letters at the Irving College Residential Mailroom, dine at Jasmine restaurant, SBU Medical Center Dining and Campus Dining Services locations and make purchases at the University Bookstore and Seawolves MarketPlace convenience store.
Wolfie Wallet can be used at the following local off campus merchants: Bagel Express, Burger King, Greek to Go, O Sole Mio, McDonald’s, Jamba Juice, Cupcake Couture, Quiznos Subs, Sweet Frog, Cool Monkey, Cabo Fresh, CVS Pharmacy and Subway.
Please note: merchants subject to change.
For addresses of these off campus merchants, please visit stonybrook.edu/wolfiewallet
The My Tri-C Card has many uses such as a college ID, a stored value card for purchases at Tri-C, a discount card, a guest card and for using dining dollars with the Tri-C Dining plan.
Here are some of the main features of the My Tri-C Card Mobile Application:
• Make a real time credit card deposit
• Check your BK Credit, My Tri-C, or Dining Dollar balances
• Deactivate your card if lost or stolen
• View past transactions
• Transfer funds from your Authorized Aid to Dining or Vending
Deposit money to your card using a credit card; funds are available immediately!
Check your current account balance
Report your MavCard lost or stolen
Access a list of campus venues and community merchants that accept MavMoney as payment!
The University of Nebraska at Omaha MavCard Mobile app gives you the ability to manage your MavMoney account from your smartphone, anywhere and anytime!
Deposits: Make a real time credit card deposit into your Campus Card account.
Account balance: Check the current account balance on your campus card funds.
Lost / Stolen card: Report your card lost or stolen. Deactivates or reactivates your card immediately.
Locations: Find locations that accept your campus card as payment."
• Deposits: Make real time credit card deposits into your Hornet Bucks account
• Account Balance: Check your current Hornet Bucks balance and view past transactions
• Lost/Stolen card: Freeze or unfreeze your card immediately
The Sac State OneCard office is located in the Student Financial Services Center in Lassen Hall, Room 1001.
Questions? Call (916) 278-7878