Each story has about 250 - 400 words. Each story introduces new vocabulary and concepts, and is followed by a set of exercises that measure the student's comprehension. The exercises include multiple choice questions, true/false questions and matching exercises that ask the student to match words or concepts with their definition.
The app allows unlimited individual users, and provides detailed reports on each student's progress.
There are two modes: Practice Mode and Test Mode. In practice mode, the student is given visual and audio feedback as they answer each question.
You can listen to the passage, question, and answer. By tapping the text you want to hear, the app reads aloud either the entire passage or just one word from it, depending on what you select.
This app helps develop reading, vocabulary and comprehension skills.
List of included stories:
1. Biological Organization
2. Classifying and Naming Living Things
3. Cell Structure and Function I
4. Cell Structure and Function II
6. Cell Replication
7. Plant Structure
9. Plant Reproduction
10. Invertebrates - I
11. Invertebrates - II
12. Vertebrates - I
13. Vertebrates - II
14. Vertebrates - III
17. Camouflage and Mimicry
18. Food Chains and Food Webs
19. Ecosystems and Populations
This app is ideal for self-paced learning or home schooling. You should encourage your child to work at his or her own pace, and make learning fun!
PLEASE CONTACT US
If you have questions, problems, suggestions or complaints, please contact us: email@example.com.
Abitalk is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-11
Source code of VTU Life android app is published under GPLv3 in github ( https://github.com/vishalvijay/vtu-life-android )
The New Life App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 New Life. All rights reserved.
Keywords: Self-Help, Encouragement, Leadership, Inspiration, Jesus, God, Bible, Christ, Subsplash, Church App, Church
• sparks discussion and lets children reflect on their learning process
• brings words and concepts to the classroom
• aids in expository writing exercises
• activates student prior knowledge
• reveals misconceptions about science
• checks for mastery of science concepts
Designed for 3 Learning Styles
• Visual learners easily remember visual details and prefer to see what they are learning.
• Auditory learners like to have things explained orally.
• Tactile learners like to touch things in order to learn about them.
Design and photography by an education specialist who has taught elementary science in one of America's largest school districts.
Esta versión de la aplicación cuenta con los servicios de: Eventos, Mensajes y Trámites.
EVENTOS: Podrás visualizar un calendario o lista con aquellos eventos que se tengan agendados para el campus. Además de poder registrar desde está aplicación tu solicitud de registro para participar en los mismos. También puedes usarla como agenda personal.
MENSAJES: Recibirás notificaciones con información relevante de la vida estudiantil de este campus.
TRÁMITES: Podrás solicitar constancias de calificaciones, impresión de historias académicas, facturas, revisar estados de cuenta, entre otros más. Asimismo podrás darle seguimiento al estatus de tu trámite.
• The bigger picture – all about Canterbury, Christchurch and Lincoln
• Transport, weather and what to expect
• Activities in the region
• Campus life
• Budgeting for life as a student at Lincoln University
• Course information across all qualifications
• Sports at Lincoln University
• Latest news
• International student information
• Meet the team
• Meet the students – profiles of real students telling you how it really is
• Maps to help you get around the region, Lincoln and the campus itself
The app is equipped with Cut off calculator-a user friendly tool that provides students an estimate of their eligibility for admission to various courses in accordance with their marks and last year's Cut off. The tool provides cut off details across various courses and colleges in DU.
The app also brings you all the coolest Campus activities and hangouts to your phone in the most crisp and convenient way. So explore the journey to your cherished college life with HT Campus Calling app!!!!
Application is built to be make people touch with latest news happening at ISTAR college.
Application is specially for MCA 6th Semester Student
The JU App has the following features:
• 'Calculate your scholarship score' on the basis of your marks
• Download application form or apply online
• Detailed information on courses offered and the fee structure
• 'Talk to the JU faculty experts' for career guidance & counseling
• View images to get the feel of campus and life @ JU
• Get directions to the JU Campus
• The regular updates in the content of the JU App will be prompted by a notification and you can install the updated app for free.
This app is free to use and compatible with all android devices. You can also share it with your friends!
- Chatter Updates: The latest news from GOC Chatter, including vibrant photo galleries
- Campus Events: Upcoming student events, exhibits, guest speakers, and seminars
- Course Updates
-GOC Facebook and Twitter feed
- link to assessment info on the GOC website
- access to the GOCOWLS parent newsletter
- link to the GOC counselors' blog
More from developer
Dining Dollars are part of the resident Dining Dollar Plan, which is included as part of the student's Housing contract.
Triton Cash is a pre-paid spending account that can be opened by students, staff, or faculty at UC San Diego. Use it as an easy and convenient alternative to cash, and save 10% on every purchase made at any of the HDH Dining locations.
Check your balance
Report your ID card lost
View your most recent transactions
You can use your meal plan funds at the following locations: the Student Activities Center, Union Commons, Union Deli, Starbucks at the Stony Brook Union and on the lower level of Roth Food Court, Tabler Café (Dunkin Donuts), Kelly Dining Center, Roth Food Court, Roth Regatta Café featuring Red Mango and Jasmine.
Additional information about menus, hours and locations can be found at campusdining.org
You can use your Wolfie Wallet funds on and off campus. Some merchants offer additional discounts and promotions to Wolfie Wallet users.
Wolfie Wallet can be used on campus to wash and dry laundry, make purchases from vending machines, print at west campus SINC sites and the Health Science Center (HSC) Barry Coller lab, computer rooms and information commons, purchase tickets to Undergraduate Student Government (USG) events at the USG ticket office, mail packages and letters at the Irving College Residential Mailroom, dine at Jasmine restaurant, SBU Medical Center Dining and Campus Dining Services locations and make purchases at the University Bookstore and Seawolves MarketPlace convenience store.
Wolfie Wallet can be used at the following local off campus merchants: Bagel Express, Burger King, Greek to Go, O Sole Mio, McDonald’s, Jamba Juice, Cupcake Couture, Quiznos Subs, Sweet Frog, Cool Monkey, Cabo Fresh, CVS Pharmacy and Subway.
Please note: merchants subject to change.
For addresses of these off campus merchants, please visit stonybrook.edu/wolfiewallet
The My Tri-C Card has many uses such as a college ID, a stored value card for purchases at Tri-C, a discount card, a guest card and for using dining dollars with the Tri-C Dining plan.
Here are some of the main features of the My Tri-C Card Mobile Application:
• Make a real time credit card deposit
• Check your BK Credit, My Tri-C, or Dining Dollar balances
• Deactivate your card if lost or stolen
• View past transactions
• Transfer funds from your Authorized Aid to Dining or Vending
Deposit money to your card using a credit card; funds are available immediately!
Check your current account balance
Report your MavCard lost or stolen
Access a list of campus venues and community merchants that accept MavMoney as payment!
The University of Nebraska at Omaha MavCard Mobile app gives you the ability to manage your MavMoney account from your smartphone, anywhere and anytime!
It is “The Way to Pay” on and off campus.
Deposits: Make real time credit card deposits into your BuffCASH account.
Account balance: Check your current account balances on your Buff Card
Lost/Stolen card: Report your card lost or stolen. Freeze or unfreeze your card immediately.
Deposits: Make a real time credit card deposit into your Campus Card account.
Account balance: Check the current account balance on your campus card funds.
Lost / Stolen card: Report your card lost or stolen. Deactivates or reactivates your card immediately.
Locations: Find locations that accept your campus card as payment."
The Shepherd University Rambler Card Office is located in the Student Center. Office hours are M, W, R, F from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and T from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.