The beep test (a.ka bleep test, multi-stage fitness test, shuttle run test, Luc leger test, endurance & stamina test ) is a physical fitness test used to determine your cardiovascular fitness level along with your Vo2 Max (maximum oxygen uptake).
This test is used by countless of different organizations and sports for testing their applicant’s cardiovascular fitness levels.
- Multiple user profile supported
- Cardiovascular fitness levels
- Male voice through the levels
- Share through Mail, Bluetooth, Facebook, SMS, Peep, Friend Stream
- 20 meter shuttle distance
- Vo2Max calculated and rated
- Runs in sleep mode
- Simple & intutive user interface
- Save or remove old results
This app uses text to speech (TTS) and requires text to speech app (FREE).
Note: It is recommended to consult a doctor before participating in any kind of cardiovascular fitness activites.
More info here: https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Android+TextToSpeech