mazec3 offers extremely accurate handwriting recognition and predictive text to intelligently guess your handwriting on the fly. It even allows you to enrich the dictionary with your own favorite terms and phrases, or your favorite URL’s and email addresses. When used in conjunction with MetaMoJi Note or MetaMoJi Share, mazec also offers a very convenient handwriting conversion option to convert input to text as a batch at a later time.
mazec3 saves you time writing emails, notes and social posts. Instead of fumbling with a keyboard (which often causes you to use both hands), with mazec3 all input can be completed with the touch of a finger. Mazec3 provides handwriting conversion while you are on the go. Its advanced technology is due to vast semantic databases built over MyScript, the world leader in handwriting recognition technology.
There are 3 modes of operation in mazec:
Handwritten letters are entered as they are. The letters can be converted into text later.
Handwritten letters are converted into text and entered on the fly. This mode is available for MetaMoJi's apps.
Font letters are entered with a software qwerty keyboard. This mode is useful for adding your own words to the mazec dictionary for later re-use
mazec3 features include:
1. The most advanced experience for real-time conversion of handwriting to text, due to MyScript , the leader of handwriting recognition technology.
2. Extremely accurate predictive text due to natively-authored dictionaries of technical terms and popular phraseology
3. Auto and manual learning dictionary
Mazec3 can intelligently “learn” frequently used phrases automatically. You can also ”teach” mazec3 to memorize short sentences, such as "TYVM" to "Thank you very much" and allows you to customize the user dictionary to your own favorite phrases
4. Handwriting Input available to all applications on the device
Because mazec3 is written as an input method to Android, it acts as an alternative keyboard within any application on the device that accepts input.
5. Handwriting Emails and Social Posts
Mazec3 makes writing emails, blogs and social posts quick and fun and saves you time
6. Handwrite Google Searches
With the mazec3, browsing the internet and conducting Google searches has never been easier
7. Quickly fill out web forms and important documents online
With mazec3, it becomes extremely easy and quick to fill out webforms and critical documents online, thus saving time from printing PDF files and scanning to be sent back
* This is the English handwriting recognition app.
* Handwriting recognition add-ons for French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), and Korean are available as in-app-billing apps.
* If you have “7notes with mazec”, you don’t have to purchase this app for the English handwriting recognition.
* This is the Japanese handwriting recognition app.
* Handwriting recognition add-ons for French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), and Korean are available as in-app-billing apps.
“mazec3” is the state-of-the-art handwriting recognition engine which allows you to change your handwriting to text messages during or even after your handwriting. In particular, using with MetaMoJi’s applications such as MetaMoJi Note or 7notes, it enables you to mix handwriting recognition into your standard Android experience, removing the reliance on the software keyboard.
The app contains three input modes; Convert, Stroke, and Keyboard. Your handwritten letters are converted into text in the Convert mode. You can choose the best words or phrases from the list of alternatives. Using MetaMoJi Note or 7notes, you can enter your handwriting as it is in the applications in the Stroke mode. The handwritten letters can be converted later at any time. The Keyboard mode allows you to enter characters as you type in the other apps. This mode assists you to insert words that have not been registered in the mazec3’s dictionaries such as e-mail addresses or URLs.
Now you can take notes faster and easier in a wide variety of situations such as during a phone call, attending lectures, meeting with customers, and commuting. The application delivers the power of human touch, to offer solutions that eliminate the barriers between smartphone and tablet users and their keyboards. The handwriting recognition features can be used within other Android applications such as e-mail, Twitter, blogging apps, thanks to the mazec technology.
mazec3 features include:
- Real time conversation from handwriting
- Conversion after handwriting (only with text units in MetaMoJi Note and 7notes)
- Stroke input with smooth inking (only for MetaMoJi Note and 7notes)
- Software keyboard to support entering unrecognized words or phrases
- Cross application handwriting recognition available
- Customizing user-defined text in the user dictionary (only in English and Japanese)
- Learning previously-entered words and phrases
Paper type can be selected easily to let you work with the paper matching your needs (music paper, old papers, page with lines, etc.).
You can easily write your notes using direct handwriting for perfect control of your schema, figures and even your notes. Once completed, you can share your notes by sending them using email or multimedia message.
NOTE: This application has been created for Android Tablet such as the Galaxy Tab. From version 1.1, it should work on all Android phone and it should resize to full screen.
TabNotes provides you tons of amazing features:
- Use your tablet as the most flexible notebook
- Unlimited number of notebooks with unlimited pages
- User friendly zoom and pan to navigate your sketching
- An exclusive innovative handwriting mode to ease your input
- An innovative shape drawing mode that make square, circle and other shapes easy to draw
- Use finger or more precise capacitive stylus
- Choose the look and feel of your notepad
- Choose the paper to be used for your needs (music, agenda, classic notepad, blackboard, shopping list, post-it, etc.)
- Use different colors to give more life to your writings
- Choose stroke width to emphasize words
- An eraser to let you correct any type
- An unlimited lifetime Undo tool
- Easily share your writing and sketching sending them by email or messages
- Send your notebook as a PDF vectorial file to be used anywhere
TabNotes intends to bring the best of top-rated handwriting IPad applications (Notes Plus, Penultimate and Notes Taker HD) to your android tablet.
You can manage all of these following things like system notebook: hand-lettered notepad, sound recording, schedule book, a household account book, health record book, checklist, dialy, tag paper, To Do list, web screen recording, and so on.
There are 8 functions below in the application Memoga.
■ Notepad Function ■■
・This function enables you to write notes where inputs by hand and typing are mixed.
・It is possible to paste also images and plural sounds.
・You can insert some buttons into notes, and you can start up the applications that are correspondent to the buttons.Since the applications are started up with using designated letters'rows behind the buttons, it will be convenient if you write the address and contact.
・It is possible to share notes with other by email, Evernote, Google Drive and other.
・You can save notepads with dividing into plural categories every use.
・You can make and edit ToDo list of Google.
・You can inform contents you write on your notes at the time you designate.
・You can preserve your notes with setting password you like.
・You can paste your notes in the notification area.
・You can make as many notes as you want if there is any capacity in your SD card.
■■ Screenshot ■■
・You can save webpages which are opened by standard browsers as screen notes.
(From the menu of the browser, save the page by selecting [share...] → [Memoga])
・Notes are saved by image and text, and you can manage and edit them which are integrated with notepad function.
■■ Schedule ■■
・You can write your schedule with using input by hand and typing.
・On schedule items, you can paste images and sounds.
・You can register and browse your schedules by synchronizing with Google calender.
・You can register and correct also your ToDo list of Google together.
・You can manage your schedule in some display styles.
■■ Household account book ■■
・It is possible to record daily income and outgoings freely.
・It is possible to manage prediction achievement by setting monthly estimates per item.
・It is possible to analyze per item or payment kind.
・Since you can send recorded information to email address, Evernote, Google Drive, and so on, you can manipulate by Google document and Excel.
■■ Health record book ■■
・You can record your daily weight, temperature, and blood pressure freely.
・It is possible to check the difference between your present weight and goal one and the change of your intermittent temperatures by graph.
・Since you can send recorded information to email address, Evernote, Google Drive, and so on, you can manipulate by Google document and Excel.
■■ Checklist ■■
・This function helps you to check and record items that you want to make habits or check in your daily life not to forget them.
・It is possible to record items with optional signs and colors.
・There are check-type, numerical-type, choice-type, and timetable-type, and you can select all types according to contents.
・It is possible to have a look at contents recorded in numerical-type and timetable-type by annual graph.
■■ Dialy ■■
・You can record your daily events with photos by hand easily.
・It is convenient to select some precious photos from ones you took on the day and paste them or to paste photos into your schedule list.
・You can record also your conditions, earnings and expenses, and check items on the day.
■■ Sticky notes ■■
・It is possible to paste many hand-lettered notes and photos as widgets on the home screen.
・You can manage and edit sticky notes with integrated with notepad function.
・It is possible to share sticky notes with other fellows by email, Evernote, and so on like notepad function or to inform at the designated time.
■■ Notice ■■
When there are any improvement requests or problems, please inform me by sending an email to email@example.com.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Since I always answer your email, please set the function for you to be able to receive my answer from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linpus Traditional Chinese Keyboard can predict your next word faster and more accurately than other keyboards because of its huge dictionary of words and Linpus' exhaustive testing of word patterns. In addition, when you start to type the last part of Linpus' work kicks in as Linpus Keyboard then starts to learn from the words you personally use to make that prediction even more accurate.
But Linpus Traditional Chinese keyboard is not just the most accurate it is also the most fun, most complete in terms of input methods, and customizable. It has its own full featured handwriting solution, a gesture typing solution; T9, fuzzy, handwriting, Zhuyin, Sucheng and Canjie input; re-size keyboard options, and many different themes to choose from.
Linpus Traditional Chinese Keyboard has been massively improved and updated in this edition. Next word prediction is now more accurate and faster and the handwriting engine is new. In addition, Linpus has added a number of great paid features which are automatically activated as a 30 day free trial.
Tablet users - Keyboard can be moved to new place for more convenient typing.
Physical keyboard Attach by bluetooth any physical keyboard for input and prediction.
More themes - Three new themes: Pure black, Pure purple and Brown leather.
Full screen handwriting - Can now choose full screen to write words.
Fast editing - Tap on any word in your message to select and send back to the candidate bar for editing and re-selection.
A full list of features is below:
Amazingly accurate prediction that learns and gets better the more you type
Innovative gesture typing solution
New improved handwriting engine
More ways to select sub-menu items – As well as long press can now swipe on a key
One tap to select and send typed words to prediction on bar for editing
Mixed English and Chinese input in one keyboard
Most extensive set of input methods for both Simplified and Traditional Chinese: T9, fuzzy, handwriting, Zhuyin, Sucheng and Cangjie
Edit the words memorized in your dictionary
Pannable prediction bar
Emotion symbol support
Arrow keys (cursor up and down and move around)
Improved Zhuyin and Pinyin spelling modification
Multiple skins and themes
Resize keyboard option
Long press to get comma, period, question mark and exclamation mark on first screen
Exhaustive list of colloquial words
Easy to use 9 square grid digital box instead of symbol layout for easy word editing
1.Fix issue that some smart phone use our keyboard, shutdown and then reboot, system back to built-in default IME ;
2.Fix issue that MTK6592 contact search box cannot input Zhuyin & Cangjie;
3.Fix issue that application "Clash Clans" cannot input Zhuyin & Cangjie in its input box;
4.Fix issue that Gmail receiver input box cannot input Zhuyin & Cangjie;
5.Fix issue that Backup & Restore words library will disappear sometimes after remove IME app;
6.Fix issue that Zhuyin sliding feature is not accurate from ㄔleft to ㄈ、ㄐ、ㄊ;
Note: Long press the "Earth" button can quickly switch the keyboard which you need. Long press the "Enter" key can quickly into keyboard setting and switch other IME.
- Multiple notebooks
- Export as pdf
- Import Image
- Set background
- Customize notebooks include color and name
- Quickly preview your notes by browsing thumbnail images in notebook
- Share individual note via apps like Gmail, Evernote, GNotes
- Different colors and size of pen
- Unlimited pages in notebook
No more handwritten texts that cannot be edited! Unleash the creativity of your memos by using DioNote’s unique Handwriting Editing Function!
* DioNote is support resolutions of 1280x720, 480x800, 1080x1920 .
* DioNote is compatible with OS’s up to Lollipop(5.0).
===== DioNote’s Unique Features =====
◆ Simple User Interface ◆
DioNote is an application that allows you to write memos using your own handwriting. You can create memos simply by using your own handwriting and freehand drawings.
◆ Creating and Editing Your Own Handwritten memos ◆
The "Ink Text Function" recognizes and converts your handwriting, and then saves it as a text! The "Ink Text Editor" lets you easily edit your handwritten text, by applying the "cursor" to it, just as you would in a normal text on screen. You can edit both handwritten text and normal text on the same page without any distinction between the two styles.
◆ Quick and Easy Searching ◆
The Ink Search Function saves the stroke data of your handwritten memos and lets you find your handwritten memos as quickly as memos created with normal text methods.
===== Key Features of DioNote =====
* Notebook: You can create notebooks and organize your memos in each notebook much like folders.
* View Settings: You can select a view with notebook & memo together, a notebook-only view, and a memo-only view.
* Memo Sharing: You can share your memos on social networks or use them in other apps.
* Decorate your notebooks by adding your own image or photo to the notebook cover.
* Send and receive your notebooks with your Evernote, Google Drive or Dropbox accounts.
* Tap and hold the thumbnail of a memo to add its shortcut to the Home screen.
===== Detailed Memo/Canvas Features of DioNote =====
* Entry Mode: Switch quickly between Handwriting Mode and a keyboard mode when writing memos.
* Canvas (image memo): Select different brush modes and create freehand drawings on the canvas.
* Add images to the canvas to decorate photos, mark locations on maps, etc.
* Use various brush types, colors, and stroke thicknesses to refine your sketches.
* Quick Handwriting Mode: When using cursive handwriting, this mode automatically adjusts the panel sliding speed by recognizing your input speed.
* Able to adjust "Idle Composition Timeout" after creating your handwritten memo.
* Reduce or enlarge the text in your memos.
===== Usage Examples for DioNote =====
* Taking memos at lectures / Recording minutes or summarizing an agenda at conferences
* Sketching your ideas quickly while taking public transportation
* Drawing up a travel plan and sharing it with your travel companions
* Making a checklist for an important event
* Recording your significant event with photos
* Keeping a record of your special recipes
* Unlimited memo usage is available with an in-app purchase.*
The DioNote's free version is able to only 30 memos.
If you did DioNote purchase unlimited memo pack, You can use unlimited memo&canvas.
■ CS Center: email@example.com
■ facebook: www.facebook.com/DIOTEK
Have you ever been frustrated by unfamiliar smartphone character input?
With "Handwriting Memo for Schedule St.", you can input characters by drawing them (Hand Writing) on the screen.
Paint apps and the like can yield a little bit of rough character input, but with "Handwriting Memo for Schedule St.", the character input line takes up half of the screen. This lets you enter large characters, and input detailed characters cleanly. Try hand writing with "Handwriting Memo".
◆Type small characters cleanly in the ample input area
Making the input area line larger allows clean input of small characters.
◆Cursive Writing is possible
Cursive writing is very fast.
It's very useful for practice cursive writing.
◆50 icons are included to insert into hand write memo
Not just handwriting. 50 icons have been prepared to insert into texts. By inlaying icons, you can make dynamic hand write notes. There are additional icons available for purchase as well. If the standard icons are insufficient, please try one of our various other icons.
◆Changeable wallpaper designs
You can change the wallpaper design of hand write notes. You can use different ones to suit your mood or purpose.
◆Hand Writing Note delivery to email or apps
You can attach hand write notes to email as an image, or send it to other applications. You can attach and send hand write letters packed with feelings via email.
◆Connect to Schedule Street appointments
By purchasing paid items such as the icon pack, you can use hand write notes as expanded info in the personal organizer app "Schedule St.". This will allow you to attach hand write notes to appointments with ease.
Android OS 2.3/3.0/3.1/3.2/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0
[ELECOM Apps Web Site]
Record your feeling in a second and write down something you think.
Or using cordial handwriting to say hello to your friends?
You can try this app~
PS. Free Version = Ad supported.
And "No" support keyboard.
*Used handwriting input method and saving directly.
*Sharing memo with friends via email, MMS and facebook.
*Pen width and pen color fast switching and setting.
*Support portrait and landscape orientation.
*Copy/Paste between notes in the application.
*3 styles x 12color - kinds of notebooks
*Shake to undelete.
*Insert picture from gallery
*Insert a photo via press "Camera Key".(Paid Version Only)
*Widget 4x1,4x2(Paid Version Only) 4x3,4x4(All Version)
Two permissions for app:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Save file in SD Card.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Get DeviceID(IMEI) for reg-code
Two permissions for Advertisement:
I am busy for new app (notes app for honeycomb) now. ^^
WritePad features 4th generation handwriting recognition technology which supports practically any handwriting style, including cursive (script), print, and mixed. The software analyzes pen strokes written in the designated WritePad area, then converts those pen strokes into text and sends the recognized text to the target application. While many handwriting recognition tools for smartphones and tablets leave users frustrated with the app’s inability to correctly interpret their handwriting, WritePad’s state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn the user’s style of writing.
Key WritePad features:
- Advanced multilingual handwriting recognition engine supports 12 languages, including Danish, Dutch, English (UK and US), Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Swedish, and Spanish.
- Integration with any application allowing text input, such as email, SMS, notes, word processing, and others.
- Statistical analyzer, which improves overall handwriting recognition quality by addressing common recognition errors. If this feature is enabled, WritePad will learn the user’s own handwriting style.
- Customizable auto-corrector, which automatically fixes common spelling and recognition errors.
- Editable user dictionary to improve recognition of custom words and names not included in the main dictionary.
- Built-in full keyboard with autocomplete; if needed, users can switch between keyboard and handwriting with a single touch of a button.
- Four basic recognition modes: cursive/mixed or print for general text entry; Numeric for entering numbers and phone numbers; and Internet for entering email addresses and URLs.
- Built-in calculator, enabling users to write simple equations such as "22.3+15.66=" and WritePad will calculate the result.
- Letter shape selector allows users to further improve recognition quality by disabling unused letter shapes.
WritePad Handwriting Recognition Tutorial:
WritePad User's Guide:
-Replaces the Default Keyboard for Android
-Stroke-based text input - Uses the Graffiti™ alphabet text input method
-Easy to Learn
- Speeds up text input with Auto-Capitalization and Word Learning
-English and Japanese language support
-Faster and More Accurate that On-Screen Typing
Graffiti™ is a replacement for the built-in on-screen keyboard, also called an input method. With Graffiti, you no longer type but you draw Graffiti characters with your finger or a compatible stylus. Graffiti characters are mostly single-stroke drawings that closely match the usual alphabet, but are simplified to make entry faster and easier. For example, the letter "A" is entered with a stroke that looks like an upside-down "V", saving time that you do not need to cross the "A" in the middle. Same for the letter "T", which is entered almost like a "7".
There are text and numeric input areas, improving the recognition of your input. Strokes drawn in the text area will only be interpreted as letters; strokes in the numeric area will be interpreted as numbers .
If you were a user of a PalmOS based PDA in the past, this will all be very familiar to you as the input method used by those devices was a stylus drawing Graffiti strokes in an input area at the bottom of the display. But even if you were not a Graffiti user before, you should give it a try now if you find that the on-screen keyboard doesn't suit your input style.
Don't know the Graffiti alphabet? After installing and enabling Graffiti, just draw a stroke up from the Graffiti input area into the main display area and the help screen appears. Tap to switch between the six stroke help screens.
Watch the YouTube videos to get a sense of what this input system is like in action and read the comments and reviews.
Install video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roTlELn8fE4
PocketNow video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTQrnDpAO8U
CareAce video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CbO7EpBhEY
Questions? Please see the FAQ at our website.
Never hit the desired key on the small screen?
Why don't try "G-board" - the new input solution with handwriting recognition!
G-board is based on simplified gestures instead of keys (like Graffiti for Palm).
Only draw a simplified gesture of the desired letter or symbol.
Because you only have to draw gestures, blind typing (writing) is now possible!
> A Shift-button isn't necesary, because a small gesture means lower case and a bigger gesture means upper case (see screenshot).
> For writing only in upper (or lower) case or writing only numbers, its possibly to move the labeling fields.
> Movable Cursor: tap the left or right border of G-board to move the cursor
> QuickText Function:
Enter your own text for each gesture! E.g.: save your e-mail as the gesture 'e' and call it by drawing simply 'e' in QuickText-mode.
> Editable BasicSuggestions:
Define your own Suggestions which will be shown if there is no Suggestion (e.g. frequently used symbols like: ,?!@-_:;)
> Word suggestions with more than 6000 Words (at time only English)
> NEW! MyBoard:
draw your own gestures now, simply tap the settings button and switch to 'MyBoard'
> NEW! Editable diacritics
> NEW! Learnable UserDictionary! G-board now learns your words and sort them by usage
Free Demo Version: "G-board Lite"
NOTE: Please help us improving this app and mail us bugs or bad gesture recognition!
But remember that the recognition also depends on your touchscreen, Thanks!
“[Swype’s] years of experience still make for the most accurate gesture keyboard available.” – TIME, 50 Best Android Apps for 2013
“Revolutionary and quickly makes thumb-typing feel antiquated.” - PC Magazine, Android App of the Year 2013
• 250+ Million Users and Growing
• Own the Original Swype Keyboard that Started it All – Accept No Imitations
SWYPE – YOUR KEYBOARD FOR LIFE:
Swype is all about YOU. Whether you’re a fast tapper, exact typer or a Swype Ninja, get ready for a better, faster keyboard experience that gets smarter the more you use it. Swype pays attention to the way you input text and creates a personal language model that follows you from device to device. Swype – the world’s most powerful keyboard.
SWYPE KEYBOARD FEATURES:
NEW: Intuitive Emoji support in 8 Languages: English (+UK), French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Chinese. Simply tap or Swype a word and Swype will proactively suggest the corresponding Emoji from the Word Choice List. Don’t just take our Emoji for it, give it a try!
MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER KEYBOARD THEMES - Hold down the Swype key and select "Themes" to get yours! Buy one at the promotional price of $1.99 today.
BILINGUAL SUPPORT – Swype now lets you enter words from two languages at once! Words suggested by Swype will automatically adjust to your bilingual language preferences.
MORE CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS – Swype lets you customize your keyboard including long-press delay, vibration duration, keyboard height and mini left/right keyboards in landscape mode.
ACCESSIBILITY SUPPORT – Swype supports Android’s “Talkback” and “Explore by Touch” accessibility features. When accessibility features are enabled the user’s entered text will be spoken back.
PERSONAL DICTIONARY BACKUP & SYNC – Swype enables you to backup your personal dictionary to the cloud and synchronize it with any Android device with Swype on it – never lose the words that you add to your personal dictionary again! (Opt-in feature)
SWYPE LIVING LANGUAGE & HOTWORDS keeps you always up to date with a real-time, crowd-sourced and news derived language model that gives you immediate access to our continuously updated language dictionary. Imagine having instant access to the hottest words and phrases that people are using at that moment.(Opt-in feature)
NEXT WORD PREDICTION – So intelligent, it's like Swype can read your mind! The most powerful language models on the market train your device to learn your unique vocabulary and predict your words based on previous usage, Swype can predict commonly used words and phrases.
LANGUAGE DOWNLOADS – Swype supports more than 71 downloadable languages and 20 dialects.
TABLET KEYBOARDS – Swype features three unique tablet keyboard designs: a full screen keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split screen keyboard.
DRAGON DICTATION – Swype comes with best-in-class voice recognition so you can go hands-free and dictate text quickly with a simple press of the voice key on the Swype keyboard.
KEYBOARD THEMES – With a wide variety of themes to choose from, you can personalize the look of your Swype keyboard to one that is all your own.
GESTURES – Use Swype gestures for quick everyday tasks such as:
• Select All (Swype key to ‘A’)
• Cut (Swype key to ‘X’)
• Copy (Swype key to ‘C’)
• Paste (Swype key to ‘V’)
• Search (Swype key to ‘S’)
Want to learn more?
New users: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2pQmNfOoKU
Returning Swype'rs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h75VTpHQIUA
For support, please see our knowledge base or contact our technical support team: http://technicalsupport.nuance.com.
comfortTap ist die einzigartige Tastatur für eine bequeme Texteingabe auf Smartwatches und Smartphones. Es ist die bequeme Tastatur für Deine Finger auf allen Displays!
★ "Einfach, schnell und wirklich bequem auf meiner Smartwatch!" Lisa P.
★ "Die clevere Worterkennung funktioniert erstaunlich gut. Hat man sich etwas gewöhnt, gibt man den Text intuitiv und sehr schnell ein." Softonic.de
★ "Intuitiver Tipp-Assistent mit künstlicher Intelligenz" Wolfgang H.
★ "kleine Umgewöhnung, bei Texteingabe grosse Erleichterung" Jeanpaul
comfortTap macht Schluss mit kleinen und unbequemen Keyboards und zeigt wahlweise nur die 4, 6 oder 9 wirklich benötigten Buchstaben auf dem Touchscreen. Die großen Tasten erlauben ein sicheres und genaues Tippen. Durch die intelligente Vervollständigung schreibst Du einfach und schnell.
comfortTap zeigt die häufigsten Buchstaben auf nur 4, 6 oder 9 Tasten an. Weitere Buchstaben werden mit der Weiter-Taste [ » ] angezeigt. Dieses System bringt die Bequemlichkeit beim Schreiben auf ein Höchstmaß und macht das Tippen schnell, exakt und so simpel!
comfortTap ist die ideale Tastatur für alle Smartwatches. Die unglaublich großen Tasten erlauben ein sicheres, präzises und schnelles Tippen. comfortTap hebt die Texteingabe auf "Wearable Devices" auf ein neues Level!
• Große und bequeme Tasten
• Schlägt intelligent passende Buchstaben und Wörter vor
• Lernfunktion (User Dictionary)
• 4, 6 und 9-Tasten-Layout ( [ ?123 ] länger gedrückt halten)
• Nummernpad mit Sonderzeichen
• Intelligente Satzzeichensetzung
• Geeignet zur Texteingabe mit nur einer Hand
• Intuitive und selbsterklärende Oberfläche
• Minimale Einarbeitungszeit
comfortTap speichert keinerlei persönliche Daten. Wir nehmen den Datenschutz sehr ernst.
Die Warnmeldung, comfortTap könnte "alle Texte, die Sie tippen, speichern, einschließlich persönlicher Daten wie Passwörter und Kreditkartennummern", ist ein Teil des Android Betriebssystems.
This version was equivalent to a mushroom. A mushroom starts by pushing and holding a "sign" (a British number) key for a few seconds.
O for Omni
Super lightweight (~⅓MB) yet flexible and powerful.
- All in one, multilingual ( >200 languages)
- Accurate gesture input (swipe)
- Save battery power
- PC keyboard layout (DIY)
- Gesture oriented (super fast to enter special symbols, words or sentences)
- Resizable and easy positioning. Fits all screen sizes (phone, phablet, tablet…)
- Unlimited themes with style and color mixing (mix your very own shade of pink or purple ).
- Better color Emoji Sticker ⚽👍🙋 for Lollipop, KitKat, smiley :-) , emoticon 😁, symbols ★☏♘⚄ , kaomoji (ง°▼°)ง feel free to create your own ԅ(ˆ。ˆԅ)
- Fun text transformation tool: ξχ๑тïς тεχт, 🇧🇮🇬 , ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ or ｗｉｄｅ.
- Calculator i.e. (4+5)-(6-3)=6
- Split, floating (for ssh terminal) or dock.
- Multiple layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, DVORAK… or design your own (DIY, Chubon, KALQ)
- 5-row or 4-row layouts
- Ultra customizable. The only one that let you design your own layout (DIY layout)
- Easy switch between languages, layouts, voice input, or even other keyboards.
- T9 prediction
- Flick or Multi-tap
- 日本語 romaji or Flick keyboard.
- 6 predefined layout for 한국어 (천지인, 나랏글, Flick…)
- Edit mode (lockable). You can select text, copy, cut and paste …
- Modern or retro (DIY)
- Colorful, pink, purple, neon or monochrome (Mix it yourself)
- Physical or Bluetooth keyboard (all keys can be remapped to the soft layout)
- No internet permission = safer
For color iOS 6 emoji, please install Emoji Codec 2
About the gesture input:
- The home brew "swipe" algorithm is very young, so don't expect it works exactly like other swipe keyboards. I want to keep the algorithm simple and small.
- For long words, try not to swipe the whole word (You may append gesture).
- Make sharp corner for better prediction.
a.k.a The next generation of Multiling Keyboard, Tablet keyboard, DIY keyboard, emoji keyboard, Floating keyboard.(maybe conflict with Paranoid)
Fula; Fulah; Pulaar; Pular
Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic
International Phonetic Alphabet
Creek, Muskogee, Muscogee
Romanian, Moldavian, Moldovan
Kayah Li (Karenni)
Myanmar (Now let you choose Zawgyi)