From seasoned Paranormal Investigators to Paranormal enthusiasts, this application is the application to have to document all the tedious information and evidence gathered in an investigation, in another words NO MORE WRITING REPORTS. This application will allow the investigator to free up the need for paper and pen, watches, and end of the investigation report summary. All the basic logging is done by the push of a button when activity occurs. You can also use other ghost hunting apps on your phone while this is still running in the background. Works very well with our Ghost Catcher Camera app...
Time Stamping: This is EXTREMELY important to validate your evidence against video and evp’s and other investigators findings.
GPS Locating: This will mark your exact location of the investigation
Note Additions: The ability to add notes to each and any occurrence that may take place.
Automatic Report Formatting: The final report is structured on the way the investigation is conducted.
Email and File Saving: You have the ability to email your final report for print out or manual changes you would like to make. It also saves the final report in your files in your phone for additional access.
At the start of your investigation you just add your name, case name, and case number. Next you will be taken to a screen where you have Investigation options you can choose from such as: During Setup,Initial Sweep, Room Investigation (Each time this is pressed a new room is added to the report with the option to name the rooms, they are listed numerically), Outside Investigation, Live DVR Viewing, & During Breakdown.
After hitting that button you will be taken to the choices screen. In which you can choose from Voices Heard, Sounds Heard, Shadow Figure, Full Body Apparition, Mists, Cold Spot, Q & A Meter, Q & A Light (these last two allow you to enter each question and document the response by a button press), EMF Fluctuation, Temp. Fluctuation, Personal Feelings, Personal Experiences, Light & Orbs, Energy Drain, & a spot for other activities not listed, as well. When you are done with one part of the investigation just hit home and it will take you back to the Investigation options screen. You then press the button to start the next part of your investigation. If a button is pushed accidently, just go back to the previous screen. When the investigation is complete just press End and you will be given the option to save and email the report.
That’s it. The full investigation is fully documented. The time stamp takes it right down to the second so no mistakes are made as to when activity occurred. This will make your clients feel better as well as giving you more credibility to your report.
Thank you for your purchase and enjoy the app...
horror, ghost hunting, EMF, EVP, entity, demon, investigating, investigation, spirits, equipment, haunted, scary, dead, photos, recorder, activity, paranormal,
By using the magnetic compass found in your phone as an electromagnetic field (EMF) detector, Paranormal Recorder is able to turn on an audio recording only when there are abnormal EMF levels.
The recordings created by Paranormal Recorder often contain unexplainable noises and voices. Researchers have given these types of recordings a name, electronic voice phenomenon, or EVP.
Cited by many as a breakthrough in paranormal research, Paranormal Recorder has seen almost 1500 examples of EVP with associated abnormal EMF levels shared with the world.
Creating a paranormal recording is simple.
1. Press the 'Start EVP Detection' button and leave your phone plugged in and near an area of suspected paranormal activity for an hour or two.
2. Press the 'Stop EVP Detection' button and select the 'Analyze' tab. If there was any paranormal activity selected your recording will be listed.
3. Although you left Paranormal Recorder running for hours, there should only be a couple minutes of paranormal activity (if any) detected. Listen through the disruptions, classify them, and share the results to SoundCloud for other paranormal investigators to assist analyzing.
If you are not getting results, try another location and make sure your EMF thresholds are set correctly. The default settings should work best, but some areas may have different background EMF levels and need adjustment.
Join the hunt for paranormal activity today with Paranormal Recorder.
This app is actually a kind of Activity Starter component. You can make your own activity with all the fields you have in the Activity Starter component in App Inventor and execute the activity. If you want to learn more about the activity starter component in app inventor or are you looking for example activities, then this app is for you!
In this app you will find example intent activities such as:
-Action and classes to all android settings.
-open, edit and view content such as image, audio, video or a file.
-Search for content on web or phone.
-Call, Dial, Email, SMS, MMS. Pick, Call or edit contact
-Geo-location activities for Google Maps, Street view or other route app.
-Photo and video activities
-Google play and install and uninstall apps activities
-Save text to sdcart, copy text to clipboard. Share text with Whatsapp, Hangouts, Drive, Dropbox, Mega.
-External App inventor tools activity demos for AsUtil, Phone Picker for App Inventor, vkTools
* More about App Inventor maintained by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
* Note that this app has a lot of permissions because it has to be able to do any activity that you can make in app inventor.
* You can also download the source code of this app, see http://code.google.com/p/appinvactivitystarter
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
SnoopSnitch collects and analyzes mobile radio data to make you aware of your mobile network security and to warn you about threats like fake base stations (IMSI catchers), user tracking, and SS7 attacks.
To use SnoopSnitch, a rooted device with a Qualcomm chipset running stock Android 4.1 or higher is required. Unfortunately, custom ROMs are often unsupported at the moment as they can lack necessary proprietary drivers. (Some successful CyanogenMod installs have been reported.)
This application uses data contributed by other users. By choosing to upload your measurement results or security events, you can help improve this data base and support future research.
SnoopSnitch will ask for confirmation whenever any of your information is uploaded to our servers. All uploads are encrypted. Note that uploaded radio traces may contain private information as a side-effect.
The following permissions are required:
- ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Open Qualcomm diagnosis interface to capture radio data
- CALL_PHONE, READ_PHONE_STATE, SEND_SMS, RECEIVE_SMS: Generate mobile network traffic recorded in active tests
- GET_TASKS: Retrieve state of helper processes interacting with diagnosis interface
- WAKE_LOCK: Acquire CPU for long-running analysis steps
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: record location of IMSI catchers and security events if configured
- INTERNET: Download new data from gsmmap.org, upload radio traces and debug logs upon request
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Postpone uploads until network is available
SnoopSnitch is open-source software released under the GPL version 3. Visit our project website for source code and further information:
PGP fingerprint: 9728 A7F9 D457 1FBB 746F 5381 D52C AC10 634A 9561
-- snoop snitch
Обращаем внимание на особенности:
- большое количество разнообразных модулей (шкафы, угловые шкафы, техника, пеналы);
- по Вашему желанию выберите цвет фасада шкафов, столешницы. Для объемного представления в целом комнаты - кухни – есть возможность «окрасить» в цвет пол и стены.
- возможность загрузки своих цветов
- выбор духовки, плит и моек
Будем очень благодарны Вам, если Вы расскажите о нас своим друзьям!
Shunra’s network virtualization for software testing solution accurately captures and evaluates mobile application performance (visit our Mobile Zone at www.shunra.com/mobile-zone for more information).
Once you download this app, you can immediately begin measuring network latency, packet loss and downstream bandwidth to any addressable domain or IP address (must respond to PING).
- Quickly measures and reports on current network conditions
- Automatically formats an email containing a recording of network conditions
- The recording integrates directly with other Shunra network virtualization solutions to reliably recreate network conditions in your application test environment.
Shunra offers multiple editions of its Shunra NV technology. Available in both software- and appliance-based versions, Shunra NV delivers a comprehensive set of capabilities to each of the requirements for accurate and reliable software testing: discovery and capture of production network conditions; virtualization of network conditions in the test environment; robust performance analysis and automated performance optimization recommendations. More details are available at http://www.shunra.com/products/shunra-nv-network-virtualization.
Shunra’s network virtualization solutions deliver confidence in application performance. We understand the challenges distributed architectures and end user populations present when it comes to ensuring application performance. We are pleased to offer the technologies, services and education you need to proactively ensure performance prior to application deployment or infrastructure change.
Our solutions and other free tools are available at www.shunra.com.
CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection helps determine whether or not your phone contains Carrier IQ mobile diagnostic software.
✰ “Simple and reliable, and from a known and reliable company - Lookout!”
✰ “Lookout always presents the best security apps!”
✰ “Very informative! Thanks for going into detail about this issue!”
Don't forget to also download Lookout Security & Antivirus from Play Store: http://ap.lookout.com/SH3o , for complete Android protection including free antivirus, backup, find lost phone and more.
Security researchers have recently determined that a number of consumer mobile devices contain pre-installed software from Carrier IQ. While this software appears to be designed to help mobile network operators improve coverage through metrics tracking, it does not provide a clear opt-out path for users. Additionally, it can be difficult for non-technical users to determine whether or not their handset is affected.
We've developed the Carrier IQ Detector to aid in this process in an effort to keep mobile users fully informed about what their phone is doing.
Note: This application does not remove Carrier IQ software from your device. Because Carrier IQ software is deeply integrated with handset firmware, users would be required to attain special device privileges in order to remove it. Side effects of this process have the potential to put users at further risk of malware infection while making devices ineligible to receive firmware updates in the future.
If you are sure you know what you are doing and would like to remove Carrier IQ software from your phone, there are a number of guides available online.
If you have made previous attempts to remove Carrier IQ software from your device, our Detector may still report its presence. This can be caused by incomplete removal attempts that do not remove all relevant files.
Both of the permissions are only used if you choose to share your results with us. CM users may revoke both permissions and the app will still function.
❐ About Lookout Labs
CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps.
Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus. CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection is only available in English.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3o) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware, back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
encontrar nuestras estaciones a nivel nacional, enterarte de nuestros servicios y acceder a
promociones cuando tú lo desees.
Características de la aplicación:
- Ubicación de nuestras estaciones en un mapa-
- Detalles de servicios que ofrece cada estación.
- Acceso al catálogo de promociones.
- Posibilidad de compartir las promociones a través de Facebook y/o Twitter
- Posibilidad de hacer Check In vía Foursquare para disfrutar promociones exclusivas.
The app requires following permissions:
READ_LOGS - used to fetch the Logcat
READ_PHONE_STATE - used to get phonenumber,IMEI,IMSI and SIM-Serial to allow exact match
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used to write temp files
Keywords: security, privacy, logcat, logging
Simple app to get your Android Device ID and also :
- Android version
- SDK Version
- Wi-Fi Mac Address
- Sim Serial
- Phone Number (some sim card)
- Signal Strength (update every second)
- Technology (update every second) such as HSPA, HSPA+, EDGE, GPRS, LTE, HSUPA, HSDPA, CDMA
- Device Model
*Can select at any value and copy it to clipboard and paste anywhere
✦ ✦ ✦ Root required ✦ ✦ ✦
If you don't have the Xposed framework installed already, the installer will help you to install this framework, since it is required to run XPrivacy.
XPrivacy cannot be installed on Android 5.x (Lollipop) devices with this installer, see here for installation instructions:
For support, please go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/xprivacy-ultimate-android-privacy-app-t2320783
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location. For example, if you restrict an application's access to contacts, that application will receive an empty contacts list. Similarly, restricting an application's access to your location will send a fake location to that application.
XPrivacy doesn't revoke or block permissions from an application, so most applications will continue to work as before and won't force close (crash).
Read more about XPrivacy here: https://github.com/M66B/XPrivacy#xprivacy
1. Indian Passport size photos.
2. Indian Passport Form size photos.
3. Indian Stamp size photos.
4. Share the photos via email or any other sharing app present on the phone.
5. Gallery of all the photos taken with the app.
6.Google Cloud print the photos.
The app saves you money and time if you have a photo sheet and color printer at home or within your reach.
Originally designed to enable using XBMC as a home launcher, because it has its own support for an app drawer but doesn't choose to make use of the HOME intent, but can be used for any app you'd like.
Please note that not all applications will be able to function properly as a launcher, for instance many would have no way for you to change to other applications. In this case, I recommend only enabling the start on boot option.
A fallback dialog will always be presented at a set frequency, in case you manage to get stuck with an application you don't want and cannot get into settings to disable. Default frequency is every 20 launches, configurable from 5 to 200. This only applies to the home key override option, start on boot is unaffected.
Includes tinted status bar on Kitkat (Android 4.4) and Lollipop (5.0).
To disable PollFish surveys, please purchase "Lennox Unlocker", found here:
Permissions required by ACRA bug reporting system (for reporting crashes directly to me):
Full network access
Permissions required by PollFish SDK (used to target surveys better and reduce spam):
Approximate location (network-based)
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Read phone status and identity
View network connections
View Wi-Fi connections
Run at startup - To start activity on bootup
*Has data for every weapon of each character, including the evolution branches
*very limited Japanese language support
*Easy to use