Lady Pill Reminder is the application you need to keep track of taking your birth control pills: easy, effective, and free!.
- Daily reminder, you won't forget to take the pill anymore.
- Reminder is automatically disabled for days you don't have to take the pill.
- Reminder is done through notifications (no more annoying alarms).
- You can choose the notification sound.
- You can enable/disable notification vibration.
- Notification led flashes with notifications (only if your device has a notification led).
- This app also reminds you that you have to buy pills when you have to start a new packet.
- Number of pills per packet customizable (so is compatible with all birth control pill types)
- The application displays the status of your pill packet.
- You can use the widgets "Lady Pill Widgets": It's a pack of 2 widgets for your home screen: one shows your pill calendar (so you can see future months predictions), and the other shows your current cycle day, and also shows you if you have to take pill today or not ("Lady Pill Widgets" is sold separately).
With myPill® you can truly be free of worries. You'll love it.
Also supports the ring and patch contraceptive.
- "I work crazy hours and myPill is very persistent at reminding me so I never forgot! Awesome!", Kayla F.
- "I absolutely love this app. The reminder is loud and helpful.", Linda L.
- "I use this app on my iPhone and it works great. I never forget to take my pill. The options to make notes and mark when my period starts and ends is so helpful! Great purchase!", Megan N.
❀ DAILY PILL REMINDER. myPill® knows when to remind and when you're on a break.
❀ SNOOZE. If you want, it will keep reminding until you've taken your pill.
❀ HISTORY. Take notes, track symptoms. Your doctor will love you.
❀ PREDICTION. Plan your vacation according to your period, makes it easy avoid unpleasant surprises.
myPill® was built with one purpose in mind -- giving you the BEST tools, that would match your personal needs and would make your life better by allowing you to confidently know that as long as you have myPill, you won't ever forget a pill.
We want to be the best birth control app in the world. Every lady has to have this pill reminder app. :)
It contains recommendations intended to help health-care providers determine the safe use of contraceptive methods among women with various characteristics, habits and medical conditions.
Providers can select conditions according to the patient, and the App assigns automatically a category for each method. Generally speaking and with medical criteria, categories 1 and 2 permit the use of a treatment in any case or with some considerations and categories 3 and 4 advise against or forbid its usage. For more information consult this App or its documentation.
The recommendations refer to contraceptive methods being used for contraceptive purposes; the recommendations do not consider the use of contraceptive methods for treatment of medical conditions because the eligibility criteria in these cases may differ.
The recommendations and all information contained in this App, are based on the document "Medical eligibility criteria for contraceptive use, Fourth edition 2009" published by WHO ("World Health Organization"). Adaptations and modifications to update its contents has been made following the conferences of the "Sociedad Española de Contracepción" (Spanish Society for Contraception) and the CDC document "U.S. Medical Eligibility Criteria for Contraceptive Use, 2010".
tornar sua vida mais fácil com um discreto lembrete de pílula diária.
- Lembretes diários
- Customização de horários para os lembretes
- Conta as pílulas restantes em sua cartela
- Considera os dias de pausa
- Suporta cartelas de 21, 24 e 28 comprimidos
Period Tracker tracks your periods and can even predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, the app tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy. You can use it as Period Tracker for Irregular Periods or Ovulation and Fertility Calculator . Track your period, menstrual cycle, fertility days, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are! Period Calculator, Diary and Tracker learns from your inputs and makes better prediction of future periods and fertility windows through time. You can finally get relaxed about tracking your period and predicting your ovulation and fertility window.
★ Period Tracker for irregular periods
★ Menstrual Cycle Tracker, Diary and Calendar
★ Ovulation and Fertility days Calculator, Calendar and Tracker
★ Intuitive user interface with vital information at a glance.
★ Period Tracker, Calculator and Calendar
★ Notification Reminders about incoming period or fertility window.
★ Home screen Widget. Get the basic period data without even starting the application.
★ Use the 'Year' Calendar to see if the period will fall on the date of an event or appointment, or in the middle of your vacation.
★ PIN code privacy protection.
★ Track your periods for better prediction of future periods.
★ Learn the signals a woman’s body gives out when you’re approaching ovulation.
Period & Ovulation - Calendar and Tracker Features:
★ Record popular signs of ovulation like Basal Body Temperature.
★ Record your period and intercourse/sex information.
★ Store daily notes, symptoms, moods and more.
★ Plan ahead with unlimited predictions for your next periods, fertile days and ovulation.
★ Tracking helps to better predict fertility days and future periods.
We want to hear from you! Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Menstrual cycle, ovulation and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Diary Calendar / Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Now you can plan in advance the following:
- Skipping contraception pause
- Delaying contraception notification
- Changing contraceptive
- Starting new contraception cycle
All these things will be displayed in the calendar.
- Configurable daily reminder time with timezone support and on/off switch
- Different pill/patch/ring type templates
- NuvaRing and Ortho Evra support
- Custom pill/patch/ring type support
- Snooze reminders
- Change contraception type preserving the history
- Custom notification message
- Configurable automatic snooze interval
- Log: shows you when and what contraception you have taken
- Possibility to take the contraception sooner (within the actual day)
- Possibility to snooze the contraception in advance (displays in the calendar view- within the actual day or future days)
- Calendar displays if you have taken, forgotten or delayed the contraception
- Take notes in the calendar and add a reminder time
- Plan ahead to skip a contraception pause from the calendar view
- Supports portrait and landscape mode
- 1 Widget
- Includes a Dashclock extension (http://bit.ly/15Rp5mT)
- Android Lollipop Support (including head-up notification)
Further features in the paid version (PillReminder): https://market.android.com/details?id=it.bropatapps.PillReminder
- No ADS
- Manage contraception packs (includes reminder to buy some)
- Google Backup Service
- Create your own themes (integrated custom theme creation)
- 3 Widgets
- Backup & restore settings
- Password protection
- Without internet permission
- And more...
- VIBRATE => for notification
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED => to schedule notifications
- WAKE_LOCK => for notification
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS => for notification
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD => disable lockscreen during notification (configurable)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE => ADS
- INTERNET => ADS and crash reporting
Found issues to be fixed soon:
If someone has problems with the timezone contact me via mail for better support/troubleshooting.
Attention for devices with root rights (ex. Cyanogenmod and other): This app must be installed in the internal memory of the device, to be able to function correctly.
Advice: In the mutual interest I would be very grateful if you contact me, before you give me a negative feedback, so that i have the opportunity to correct the problem. I am at your disposal. (email@example.com)
Please send any question, request or bug report to firstname.lastname@example.org
(birth control pill, contraceptive pill, anti pregnancy pill, pilule)
HOW IT WORKS:
1, Download the app.
2. Enter some basic information about yourself.
3. See a provider.
4. Receive birth control or an STD Test Kit delivered to your door in discreet packaging.
Clinicians are available in:
MINNESOTA: M-F, 9am – 9pm. Sat-Sun 9am-5pm
WASHINGTON: M-F, 9am – 9pm. Sat-Sun 9am-5pm
For Birth Control Prescriptions:
- No physical exam needed
- You must have a recent blood pressure reading at the time of your video visit
- Available birth control methods include: the pill, patch, or ring
For STD Test Kits:
- Available for men and women. Private. No Embarrassment
- Tests for chlamydia and gonorrhea
- Test kit is delivered to your door in discreet packaging
- Take the test, and send it back to the lab using easy-to-follow instructions
- Get results via private, secure messaging within the app from a trusted provider.
- If results are positive, you can receive access to any treatment you may need.
SOME HEALTH INSURANCE IS ACCEPTED. If not, a video visit is only $45. For additional pricing details, such as the cost of birth control methods or to find out if your insurance plan is accepted, visit www.plannedparenthood.org/care
Flexible schedule: you can set time to take medications by day of week and inside each day - times you want
Widget: always be aware of medications you take today
Cannot take medication right now? Snooze it for 1, 3, 5 minutes
Schedule review: watch medications by days of week and their times
Design: app is done in beautiful Holo style
To the point: app is completely free, no distracting ads, in-app purchases. No need for registration. No user data is collected
Extra applications: alarm clock, contaception/birth-control or to feed/remind to give medecine to your pet
"Lady Pill Widgets" contains the following widgets:
- "Lady Pill Cycle":
* Displays the current day of the 28 day cycle.
* Indicates if you have to take the pill in the current day.
- "Lady Pill Calendar":
* Displays a calendar telling you which days you have to take the pill, and which days you've taken it.
* You can use it to see future months predictions.
* Also you can see past months.
You can customize the colors of these widgets to integrate them into your mobile device home screen. Widgets also are shortcuts to "Lady Pill Reminder".
- To use "Lady Pill Widgets" you need to install the free app "Lady Pill Reminder".
- If you need help about how to add widgets to yout home screen, please read this:
* If you have Android 2: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=168458#1166242
* If you have Android 4: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=2519826
It can happen to any of us but now with The Pill for Android, it may never happen again.
The Pill will remind you to take your birth control pill every day at a time you choose, with a local notification alert (similar to an SMS).
El GESTOGRAMA PARA EL CONTROL PRENATAL SEGURO agrega otros rubros de interés y utilidad para el profesional de la salud, basados en documentos normativos que representan la lex artis de la atención a la mujer embarazada en México, organizados por consulta y edad gestacional, para que el profesional de la salud se oriente acerca de los cuidados mínimos indispensables a realizar en el momento de la gestación en que se da el encuentro con la paciente embarazada.
Los datos registrados y disponibles en esta herramienta son:
• Semanas. Se refiere a las semanas de gestación e identifica desde el primer día del último periodo menstrual o Fecha de Última Menstruación (FUM), hasta la semana 44.
• Mes. Establece meses lunares (1 mes = 4 semanas), a partir de la FUM.
• Momentos relevantes. Señala periodos con relevancia clínica o médico-legal que guían el actuar del profesional de la salud durante la atención obstétrica.
• Inicio de búsqueda (de) datos de alarma. Conforme a la evolución del embarazo, existen diversos riesgos para el binomio madre-feto, por lo que se señala el momento en que se debe comenzar a buscar, de manera intencionada, la presencia del dato de alarma señalado. Los datos de alarma son sumativos durante la gestación y debe documentarse en el expediente clínico, el resultado de la búsqueda intencionada, sea positiva (se encontró el dato de alarma) o negativa (no se encontró el dato de alarma).
• Valoración mínima durante cada consulta que establece la Norma Oficial Mexicana NOM-007-SSA2-1993, Atención de la mujer durante el embarazo, parto y puerperio y del recién nacido. Criterios y procedimientos para la prestación del servicio link http://www.salud.gob.mx/unidades/cdi/nom/007ssa23.html (NOM 007), así como los factores de riesgo obstétrico y reproductivo más comunes a considerar en la Valoración del riesgo que señala la misma NOM 007.
• Plan de seguridad obstétrica. Tiene la función de orientar y educar a la embarazada y a su familia cercana, a través de la reducción de riesgos, la identificación temprana de datos de alarma y la planeación de acciones que permitan reducir la emergencia obstétrica.
• Educación para la salud. Recomienda temas a tratar con la embarazada durante las consultas, establecidos en las normas oficiales mexicanas.
• Producto. Orienta al profesional de la salud sobre la denominación científica apropiada del producto de la concepción, de acuerdo a su evolución.
• Consultas y cuidado prenatal mínimos. La NOM 007 establece que la unidad de salud debe promover que la embarazada de bajo riesgo reciba como mínimo cinco consultas prenatales, iniciando preferentemente en las primeras 12 semanas de gestación y atendiendo al calendario que se señala en el gestograma.
• Consultas recomendables. Recomendaciones internacionales sobre frecuencia y acciones de salud básicas a realizar durante el control prenatal.
• Índice de masa corporal. Incluye una herramienta para el cálculo y la interpretación de la ganancia de peso recomendada durante el embarazo.
• Crecimiento uterino (en cm) desde el borde de la sínfisis del pubis, con referencia al valor promedio establecido en la percentila 50% de las tablas de Fescina.
El GESTOGRAMA PARA EL CONTROL PRENATAL SEGURO forma parte de las Herramientas para el Cuidado Prenatal Seguro, desarrolladas por la Comisión Nacional de Arbitraje Médico. Más información en: https://conamedcontigo.blogspot.mx .
Pilly! reminds you to ingest your pill so that you have more time to enjoy life to the full - certainly protected ;-)
Come and see for yourself. Get Pilly! for your iPhone.
You will get along with Pilly! immediately. She was developed in close collaboration with several women. We have integrated everything you need and no unnecessary functions - Keep it simple!
You can set up the time when you want to ingest your pill. Furthermore you can choose between two packaging sizes (21 and 28 pills). You can even set up the message for the notification.
Do you want to be notified only once or every 15, 30 or 60 min.? No prob! By the way, Pilly! is merciless and stops notifying you only when you have ingested your pill.
Pilly! doesn't only reminds you to ingest your pill, she also shows you whether you're protected or not. Furthermore Pilly! shows you your number of blisters. Forgot to get new pills? Not anymore.
=> Ready for take-off
You're already in the middle of your cycle? Don't worry. You can easily adjust the day of cycle. Therefore you can use Pilly! right now.
All your cycles will be stored with the most important information chronological in the report view. So e.g. you can easily check up when you had your last period. You can also add small notes for every cycle.
- Clear start screen with all necessary information
- Different icons for pills (distinction of weekdays and so on)
- Displaying status of protection
- Displaying number of blisters
- Supported packaging sizes: 21/7 and 28/0
- Notification can be turned on and off
- Notification time is arbitrary
- Notification repeat selectable between: 15 min, 30 min, and 60 min. Optional no notification repeat possible
- Notification message is arbitrary
- Day of cycle can be adjust
- Sending a message to the developer is possible
- In your period the notification pauses automatically (21/7 pill)
- Possibility to skip your period (21/7 pill)
- In your period there is a calendar with the remaining number of days displayed (21/7 pill)
- Notification doesn't need a connection to the internet
- Chronological report of cycles
- Maximum range of functions, no additional In-App purchases required
- None annoying ads
You want to learn more about Pilly! or just want to get in touch with us? Visit us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nucroapps or write us an email: email@example.com
You don't need to concern if you will forget to take the medicine anymore. The Pill Reminder is here to make your life much easier! Control all your meds with this amazing app. it is the best Pill Tracker in the Google Play.
It is very easy to use, just enter the name of the medicine, the interval between doses and time of the first dose. Super Simple! You can even customize your medications with beautiful colors, photo or sounds. After the initial setup, you will receive a notification at your medicine time. It works like a alarm clock for all your meds.
If you have problems to take you pill or take too much medicines, this app was made for you. This app is also great for girls who take contraceptive, now you will always take your pill at the right moment.
- Schedule all your meds in one beautiful app;
- Customize your pills with colors, photo and notifications sounds;
- See what is the time of your next dose;
- Receive notifications to remember you to take your contraceptive;
Definitely the best way to manage all your meds, medicines, pills and contraceptive.
Download now this great medicine reminder and start take your meds on time!
Upgrade to full version to remove ads and add as much remedies as you want.
A very simple and easy to use app. to monitor your periods, determine the date of ovulation and the fertile period.
My Menstrual Diary is a simple and easy to use yet comprehensive app. to monitor your periods. It also calculates the time of ovulation and your fertile period. Designed for Android Phones, this app. helps you plan your activities better.
A lot of thought has gone into the process of making this app. simply useful and not too cumbersome to use. It is not overburdened with too many complicated features, making it difficult and confusing.
What’s New in this Update:
1. There is a Personal Notes Window for you to write your health notes.
2. You can switch off determining the ovulation date and the fertile period if you do not require this.
• You will be able to record your periods in the calendar. You can record whether you have spotting, light, moderate or heavy flow.
• Your next period will be highlighted based on the average interval of the last 3 periods.
• The day of ovulation and your fertile period for the month will be displayed so you can take the necessary action.
• All the previous periods, the duration and the interval will be displayed in the History Window.
• There is a brief description on what is a normal period, an abnormal period, how the calculation of the ovulation day is made and hence the fertile period. See the Notes Window.
• You can set a number of alerts:
o Alerting you from 3 days before your possible next period.
o Alerting you of the fertile period.
• This app is password protected
Please note that this application is based on the assumption that your periods are fairly regular. The date of your next period and the fertile period will not be accurate if you have very irregular periods.
My Menstrual Diary is a very useful app. to monitor your periods. It provides valuable information. However, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
222 million women in developing countries want access to contraception but can’t get it.
Women that are able to plan if and when they become pregnant, are more likely to survive childbirth, have healthier babies, finish school and even earn more.
Help these women, ask WTFP?! (Where’s the Family Planning?!)
myPill® is partnering with international not-for-profit organization EngenderHealth.org, inspiring women & men to raise awareness & take action. Learn more at wheresthefp.org.
+ DAILY REMINDER. myPill® knows when to remind and when you're on a break.
+ SNOOZE. If you want, it will keep reminding until you've taken your pill.
+ PLANNER. Reminds you to buy new packs, call the doctor, schedule yearly checkups, stores your prescription, or anything.
+ PILLS, RING, PATCH. Supports all known contraceptives.
+ HISTORY. Take notes, track symptoms. Your doctor will love you.
+ PREDICTION. Plan your vacation according to your period, makes it easy avoid unpleasant surprises.
+ WATER REMINDER. Keeps you healthy and productive, use myPill to track your daily water drinking. We'll keep you hydrated.
Here are the great features we're giving you for free:
+ Daily reminder for taking a pill, no internet connection required.
+ Automatically pauses reminder on break days, during your period.
+ Hi-Res great looking graphics, adjusted for retina display and iPhone 5 big screen.
+ Tracking of period flow, period symptoms, taken self notes and more.
+ Planner for scheduling yearly check-ups, tracking pill packs and more.
+ Monthly calendar that visually shows events and days with a pill.
+ Six months ahead prediction of pill packs.
+ You can postpone your period by adding more pills to the pack, following your doctor's instructions.
Benefits you've contributed to the WTFP?! campaign:
* Snooze - several reminders per day, they'll stop when you've taken your pill.
* Custom number of pills in the pack - 21/7, 24/4, 28/0, 84/7, or any other.
* Secret reminder message, allows discretion from other people when getting notified.
* Password protection, protects your info from other people playing around with your phone.
* Reminders of placebo (non active) pills.
* Daily reminders to drink glasses of water - hydration is important for your body!
* Logging of pill taking time
It is configurable for reminding you when you have to take the ring in, and when you have to take it out, you can also configure it to let you know that you have to buy the next ring, and you can even see when will your next periods be with a comfortable and intuitive calendar.
Languages: English, Italiano, Español, Deutsch, Français, Português
contact with us in: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us in Twitter: @contraceptiverg
It is configurable for reminding you daily with an alarm that you have to take the pill, you can also configure it to let you know that you have to buy the next pill box, and you can even see when will your next periods be with a comfortable and intuitive calendar.
If you want to help us with the traduction of the application to your language or send us questions and suggestions, email us to: