Ditu is designed to send and receive messages with Cuba even when the recipients do not have an internet connection. Ditu uses SMS services for most of its transactions, that means that messages will be delivered instantly. An internet connection is no required in Cuba in order to receive messages, although connection to nauta (email) is necessary in order to send messages from Cuba.
Why you should try Ditú:
● Use it for 24H totally free, credit card is not required.
● Cheap, you get unlimited messages for $3.99 / month
● Mobile data or internet is not required in Cuba in order to receive messages
● Your recipients don't need to have the application installed in order to receive messages
● Automatically handles multimedia compression in order to avoid extra charges for your recipients in Cuba
If you have any questions, please find us at:
Also, join our Facebook group for the latest news: