NOW amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every thai cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
Our Indonesia offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline Pakistan road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Bekasi, Palembang, Tangerang, Makassar, Semarang, Depok.
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- city finder - serch the map in any language!
- weather forrecast with offline mode
- hotels deals (online module) with motels & hostels included
- Things to do & trips
- Attraction Deals: museums, airport transports, walking tours, bike tours, national parks,, jungle, food discovery deals, scuba diving, River Cruise, adventure cruise, zoo safari, elephant riding, canoe tours, fishing tours, Wine Trails, Thai Boxing Match with Transfers, Speedboat Tours, Mountain Safari
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, fast food, gas stations)
11 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese, thai
With our weather plugin you can set any city or region (like Jakarta or Bali) to get actual weather. Weather is available all the time in your phone in offline mode. It's realy nice because you don't need to pay for internet connection and roaming.
Indonesia is the sleeping giant of Southeast Asia. With 18,110 islands, 6,000 of them inhabited, it is the largest archipelago in the world. With almost 240 million people, Indonesia is the fourth most populous country in the world — after China, India and the USA — and by far the largest in Southeast Asia. Indonesia also has the largest Muslim population in the world.
Indonesia markets itself as Wonderful Indonesia, and the slogan is quite true, although not necessarily always in good ways. Indonesia's tropical forests are the second-largest in the world after Brazil, and are being logged and cut down at the same alarming speed. While the rich shop and party in Jakarta and Bali. After decades of economic mismanagement 50.6% of the population still earns less than US$2/day according to figures compiled by the World bank in 2009. This had come down by 6% in the 2 years between 2007 and 2009.
Infrastructure in much of the country remains rudimentary, and travellers off the beaten track will need some patience and flexibility.
According to the “Energy Access” Working Group Global Network on Energy for Sustainable Development, in 2001; 53.4% of the Indonesian population had access to electricity, and they consumed 345 kWh per capita electricity consumption (kWh/capita). In the same year the residents of nearby Singapore had 100% access, and they consumed 6,641 kWh/capita. A very large percentage of the Indonesian population remain reliant upon wood for a cooking fuel. The central government has in recent years instituted a program of LPG gas access for use as replacement for the burning of bio-mass sources for cooking.
The Indonesian people, like any people, can be either friendly or rude to foreigners. Most of the time, though, they are incredibly friendly to foreigners.
Indonesia Flight App is an application to book flight plane tickets quickly, easy and trustworthy since 2012.
With over 1,000,000 customers from various regions and countries every day, Indonesia Flight will continue to put efforts in becoming an application reliable for anytime and anywhere in finding and booking plane tickets for domestic flights or international flights.
Smart machine Indonesia Flight provides the easiness in booking more than 1 flight to different destination in 1 payment.
Smart machine Indonesia Flight will send e-ticket directly to your email within 5 minutes after payment.
Download ticket through your smartphone and show it during check-in at the airport (paperless).
Why download Indonesia Flight?
1. Price you see = Price you pay
The purchase of plane ticket through Indonesia Flight won’t be charged with extra charges. The ticket price you see is already a final price. The ticket price has also include airport tax (PSC) and other taxes.
2. Providing Plenty of Promo Plane Tickets
Indonesia Flight provides tons of promo tickets in order to provide you with the need of plane tickets for business, family matters, holidays or trips for other purposes that need you to take flights on planes.
Get the benefits of downloading Indonesia Flight application with a discount up to Rp. 100.000 or more for particular flights in particular hours. We call this promo as FLASH SALE PROMO.
3. Various Payment Methods
Indonesia Flight provides a variety of methods for paying the purchase of tickets:
ATM transfer (ATM Bersama) for all banks, online transfer and M-Banking.
KLIKBCA for customers of BCA, CIMB Clicks, ePay BRI, Mandiri Clickpay, BCA Klikpay and Credit Card.
All transactions guaranteed to be 100% safe.
4. Checking Order, Download and Sending Back Ticket
Indonesia Flight provides a menu to check the status of orders, ticket download and resending tickets.
5. Working Closely with the Leading Airlines
Indonesia Flight works together with 14 leading airlines of Indonesia: Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Sriwijaya Air, Nam Air, Air Asia, Citilink, Batik Air, Wings Air, Malindo Air, Tigerair, Thai Lion Air, Jetstar Kalstar and Express Air.
6. It's FREE application!
For suggestion and information of application can be sent through email:email@example.com
Indonesia Flight is the official partner of Tiket.com
For more information through customer service Tiket.com at 021-2963 3600
Always Free: offline Maps, Map Viewer, Route Planner, extensive POI database.
Available upgrades: turn-by-Turn GPS navigation with lifetime map updates included, worldwide traffic information, speed cameras and even more premium features.
NLife does not require DATA connection and does not imply data charges like other navigation solutions.
If you travel using roaming, pay for your data, have bad network coverage, slow network quality, or just want things fast and simple, this is the right navigation app for you. You will never need to worry about loosing signal, because NLife can work completely offline!
High quality TomTom maps are stored on your phone, which means no roaming, waiting for a connection or extra data charges for navigation. NLife is always available, even in airplanes, so you can plan your next travel with 100% confidence that it will work at NO cost.
Superior GPS Navigation
- Powerful 3D map rendering at blasting speed
- Full voice routing guidance with street names (Text-to-Speech)
- Latest routing calculation technology
- Lane Assistance
- Possibility to choose from various routing alternatives before starting navigation
- Fully interactive maps even during navigation
- Once you arrive at your destination, NLife will help you find a place to park your car.
- Find and navigate to any contact stored on your phone, or any Facebook or Foursquare contact
- Quick search, accessible right from the map screen
- Amazing 3D city models
- Explore maps, search and calculate routes: Always FREE!
- Full search history
- Turn any location into “Favourite” with one tap
- Multi-touch map browsing
- Speed Cameras**
- Access Wikipedia places***
- Integrated Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Foursquare connectors for searching and sharing***
- Directly call a Point-of-Interest or visit its website***
- And a lot more to come in future updates, which will turn NLife into your favourite companion.
Choose from a vast selection of offline maps provided by TomTom, with guarantee of the latest data available and free updates forever.
More than 150 different countries included
There’s a whole World around you. Go! Experience! Share!
Please note the following:
• When installing the app, make sure your phone is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network due to the pre-installed map data.
• Never let the navigation instructions interfere with your driving.
• When using NLife while driving, never hold your phone on your hands. Place it on a standard holder, with a clear sky view.
• Allowing GPS to run in the background for extended periods can lead to a significant reduction in battery life.
*available as an in-app purchase
**camera updates available as in-app purchase
***this feature requires internet access; mobile data charges may apply.
Every articles and writings are completed by the pictures related to the objects. Here, you can find any recommendation for some favorite places that suit for holidays, trekking or even honeymoon.
Discover Indonesia is an online application and it will always been updated in times. You can download it as free via Google Play Store and you can bring it while you have your journey to Indonesia. Discover Indonesia, a very valuable application as a companion and trusted as a guide during the vacation.
Features of Triposo’s guide to Indonesia:
* It's a self-starter, suggesting things to do
* Allows creating a travel log
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Eating out
* Mini guides for day trip destinations
* Country and city maps
All the content is available without an internet connection, saving you from paying expensive roaming connections.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
-Find Location Hotel, Airport, Train Station, Bus Terminal etc
-Find route for your going location
-Find your position in map
-Find details about some place
-Find Place Location in Indonesia Specialy Yogyakarta
Please Report if find bug in this application
Thank You for Downloading this application
INAICTA 2013, INCREFEST 2013, and IDEABOX 2013
Indonesian City Explorer is a City Explorer/City Directory/City Guide application that helps you to get almost any information of cities in Indonesia easily.
Indonesian City Explorer features:
1. Information about a city's public transportations such as taxi, and train.
2. Navigation feature using public transportation (only for Jakarta city at the moment).
2. Information about Point of Interests of the city such as Transport Stations, Parks, Malls, and many more. You can even get the direction to go to that particular place from you current spot using Google Maps Navigation.
3. Information about culinary served by street vendors
4. A list about some emergency calls to help you when you're getting stuck in a certain urgent situation.
- Indonesian City Explorer is now providing information for Surabaya and Jakarta city only. We hope we can expand to the other cities as well in the future.
- For train schedule, we provide all schedule on Java island.
- For "Navigation" feature, the start and destination point are taken from our POI data.
- And we're always updating our database, so please be patient.
If you happen to find any bugs, please report it with a detailed explanation to help us fix it as soon as possible. Thank you.
tag : city explorer, city directory, city guide, public transportation, points of interest
Website : upwardproject.com
Twitter : @ICityExplorer
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/indonesiancityexplorer
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Batik Indonesia, sebagai keseluruhan teknik, teknologi, serta pengembangan motif dan budaya yang terkait, oleh UNESCO telah ditetapkan sebagai Warisan Kemanusiaan untuk Budaya Lisan dan Nonbendawi (Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity) sejak 2 Oktober, 2009.
Di dalam aplikasi ini terdapat sejarah perkembangan batik tradisional di Indonesia, jenis-jenis batik, kandungan makna dalam motif batik, tatanan dan tuntunan dalam batik, cara pembuatan batik tulis dan lain-lain.
1. Shows important places around you.
2. Has more than 7 categories/types of places to show from
3. Conveniently switches from Camera view to Map view to list view without any tap of button
4. View the details of a place with just one tap
5. Reserve a hotel, call an ambulance, call a shop in just one tap in details view.
6. Tapping on the summary circle (shown in the top right of the Camera View) will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
7. Freeze or unfreeze the camera view when it is displaying the places by just tapping on the pause/play icon at the bottom left of the camera view. When on freeze mode the items won't change with the camera direction anymore. Once you are done studying the places of interest, tap on the play icon and you will go back to normal view.
8. See the traffic around your place in the map view
Street Lens makes finding the best of what’s around you as simple and natural as looking down a street. Street Lens uses your mobile’s camera display to reveal the best shops, restaurants, and other points of interest, so you instantly see what’s in that direction. Simply tap a place’s icon to see more information, see photos, make a call to that place or just read reviews about that place.
Hold your mobile down and you will see all the places in Google Map view. Tilt again to portrait mode and you will see the list of places in list view along with the direction to each of those places.
No more asking others for the best cafe. No more looking for sign boards. With Street Lens, you see what’s around you from your point of view, so finding something great has never been more easy and fun.
You can choose from one of the following categories
3. Transport (bus, taxi or metro)
4. Banks, ATMs and Fuel
5. Emergency services like doctors, ambulance, fire engines and police station
6. Popular Landmakrs
7. Religious places such as temples, churches, mosques and others
If you want to just know about popular places nearby, then use the "Closeby" category to display all the places around you.
You can choose how close and how far you need the places to be shown. You can select distance from as close as 300 metres to as far as 5 kilometres. You can also chose how many places to be shown ranging from 20 upto 60. Make your camera your city lens and your street lens depending on the distance.
Summary circle in the camera view displays places around the user as dots. Tapping on the summary circle will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
Freeze Feature: Using the freeze feature, you can stop the movement of camera view and see the place items without any motions. Once you click play the camera view resumes to its usual mode.
The app is powered by Google APIs.
The permissions used are for
1. getting your location and fetching places details from Google!
2. display Ads
Write to us at email@example.com if you have anything to say about the app.
Places shown: transit, poi, airport, aquarium, bakery, bank, bar, book store, bus station, cafe, car wash, church, dentist, department store, doctor, establishment, fire station, florist, food, gas station, grocery supermarket, health, hindu temple, hospital, library, lodging, mosque, movie theater, night club, police, school, shopping mall, subway station, taxi, train station, university
** This application support both Phone and Tablet UI **
** Disclaimer **
Flight data and information presented in this application are property of respective airport. We are not responsible for any damages and losses caused by the use of information from this application.
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Stay Healthy | Respect | Contact | Units Conversion
1. Jakarta: History | Geography & Climate | Economy | Culture
2. Maps: Jakarta | Indonesia | Regions | Java | Ferries
3. Transport: Get in | Get around
4. Attractions: Top 10 | Do | Buy | See | Buildings | Museums | Parks & Sites
5. By Area: Districts | Old Town | Get out
6. Indonesia: Get in | Get around | Geography | Flora & Fauna | Regions | History | Demographics | Government & Politics | Economy | Culture | Cuisine | See & Do | Sleep | Buy | Contact
6.1 Java: National Parks | Anyer | Bandung | Bogor | Borobudur | Jember | Madura | Malang | Prambanan | Puncak | Semarang | Surakarta | Surabaya | Yogyakarta
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
Postal code in Indonesia consist of 5 digits number
With this application you can find indonesian postal code by province, regency(kabupaten), sub-district (kecamatan), village (kelurahan)
Beside you can find address by input the postal code
It contains information of :
Kantor Polisi, Pelayanan SIM, Pelayanan STNK, Kejadian Penting (Kecelakaan, Demonstrasi, Kebakaran etc), Tweeter Feed From TMC In Indonesia ex : TMCPoldaMetro, NTMCLantasPolri, CCTV Feed Korlantas Polri, CCTV Feed Jasa Marga (Indonesian Toll)
Call TMC, Mail TMC
Get Direction from your location to Pos Polisi, Pelayanan SIM, Pelayanan STNK using MAPS from google
Search content of TMC Tweets
View Recording from CCTV Korlantas Polri
View Recording CCTV from Jasa Marga (Indonesia Highway Corp)
Toll : Belmera, Cipularang, Dalam Kota Jakarta, Jagorawi, Jakart - Cikampek, Jakarta - Tangerang, Lingkar Luar Jakarta, Padalarang - Cileunyi, Palimanan - Kanci, Prof.Dr.Ir Sedyatmo, Semarang, Surabaya - Gempol, Surabaya - Madura
This application is intended for Indonesian People especially who lived in Jakarta and surrounding area.
This application is still being develop, feel free to give us any suggestion or want to update our database, you can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Full Change Log :
CCTV will now only showing image, but you can still play the video using other apps (ex:MxVideoPlayer)
Big changes since I lost this application source code, so it's basically start from scratch.
There is now news module when you open the application, it allows us to give announcement such as there is no 3 in 1 Rules in Jakarta due to something and other stuff.
All Item besides Kejadian Penting is now divided by location.
Create route now removed, change with getting direction using maps application from google.
Fix GPS Issues Can't Turn Off
Update Route on Map While Location Change
Add Module CCTV Feed Jasa Marga
Rename Module Kejadian Menonjol Into Kejadian Penting
Rename Module CCTV Feed into CCTV Feed Korlantas Polri
Add View CCTV Button From Map
Add Progress Bar When Loading Data And Downloading CCTV
Add CCTV File Timestamp When Playing Video
Cek CCTV File Timestamp Before Downloading (Only download when file timestamp is changing)
Fix Map Overlay (Should be much faster loading and navigating map now)
Add New Module CCTV Feed
Add Menu Telepon TMC
Add Menu Email TMC
Add Menu Laporan Kejadian
Join module Kecelakaan and Demonstrasi into Kejadian Menonjol
Change Layout on Item List
Add Route Generation From My Location To Destination
Add Feature Search On Twitter Feed
Display Date and Time on Twitter Feed
Add New Module :
Twitter Feed TMCPoldaMetro
Change Layout on Menu
Change Layout on Item List
Add Traffic Layer on Peta Informasi
Add Module :
A postal code (known in various countries as a post code, postcode, or ZIP code) is a series of letters and/or digits appended to a postal address for the purpose of sorting mail. Once postal codes were introduced, other applications became possible.
How To Use
keyword can spesific area :
- jatinegara, jakarta timur (with comma separator)
- "jakarta pusat" (with double quote)
- surabaya (plain text)
keyword can use zipcode :
- 10110 (zip code)
Great hotel deals to save you up to 80%. From cheap budget hotels to luxury 5 stars hotels and resorts in Bali or Indonesia.
Exactly what your booking needs for last minute hotel reservations or a wonderful holiday stay, whether in cities or beautiful beaches in Indonesia.
There is no fee, no mark-up and it is FREE to use.
To get the best hotel rates in Indonesia every time, simply search by location, date and number of guests and Hotels Indonesia quickly finds you the best hotel discounts in Indonesia.
• Simple search by location, dates and guests
• “Around Me” search to find what is available around you at that exact moment and location
• Search results can be viewed two ways - on a map or in a list format
• Interactive map with zoom in, zoom out, and swipe to reveal more surrounding hotels
• View all hotel details, guest ratings, images and features the hotel offers
• Comparison table for all hotels and the best hotel rates available for all our partner hotel booking sites
• Refine your search by price, star ratings, areas, hotel features and more
• Book with our partner websites by simply clicking “book” on your hotel of choice
• Big image gallery
• Apps in 41 languages
• The only android hotel app that allows you to search for the best hotel deals throughout:
One search and our app will search all the listed hotels and give you the best hotel prices in one screen for all the deals. Besides hotels in Indonesia, you can also search for other popular hotels in other countries worldwide.
Hostel and motel listing is also available in our app. Book your room now! Or download this free handy traveler's app into your android smartphones or devices for future use. Online hotel bookings have never been this easy before!
This app allows for more exciting Financial lessons by incorporating AR with the extensive content of Cashville Kidz.
Cashville Kidz is produced and owned by MoneyTree Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
First launched in 2005 carrying the name Seputar Indonesia, Koran Sindo is a progressive newspaper aimed at the dynamic segment. Koran Sindo features several unique sections such as News, Economy, Business, Sports, Lifestyle and Referensia.
Currently Koran Sindo is sitting at number three nationwide and number two in the Greater Jakarta area.
While providing the most comprehensive information, Koran Sindo also participates in a number of key strategic initiatives such as Business Record Night, CSR Appreciation, Entrepreneur Appreciation and People Of The Year, which became a permanent annual agenda.
Pengalaman merasakan konten Augmented Realty di Banyuwangi, dari lokasi Point Of Interest seperti tempat wisata, musem sampai dengan materi promosi yang dapat dilihat dalam bentuk konten Video, Animasi dan 3D dengan teknologi Augmented Reality.
dan konten Augmented Reality dalam bentu 3D dan Video dapat tampil di layaar ponsel
Gunakan LAPAR Augmented Reality Apps ini, agar pengunjung dapat merasakan sensasi sebelum menyantap hidangan.
Bagi Resto / Cafe yang ingin menggunakan fasilitas ini, silahkan email ke firstname.lastname@example.org
Jika Anda Penerbit dan ingin majalah, tabloid dan koran Anda dapat menggunakan fasilitas ini, silahkan email : email@example.com
Users direct the camera to the promotion material has been determined and will be performing 3D Animation or Video of your company.
LIAR Indonesia supported by MINISTRY OF TRADE - Republic Of INDONESIA , KADIN & HIPMI.
Augmented Reality & Mobile developer by amirageJ.SPOT
Copyright © 2013 Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy, Republic of Indonesia. All Rights Reserved
Augmented Reality Technology by : IndonesiaInYourHand / AmirageJ.Spot
Foreword Minister Of Tourism and Creative Economy Republic of Indonesia : Mari Elka Pangestu